Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,053 Followers

"Damn," I said.

"Don't worry, hotel security will keep them away from you."

"No, I'm more worried that Bernard will know that we are back and where we are. Is everything arraigned for tomorrow?"

Philippe nodded, "The car will be here at nine, Robert and I will be with you. A second team is already on its way to the chateau." He looked at me with a concerned expression. "It's a big place to properly secure. Are you sure that's where you want to go to?"

"We've just renovated a house on the grounds that should be a lot easier to secure. We can stay there and there are two guest cottages that your team could use," I said.

Philippe looked relieved at my suggestion. "I'll get the advance team to check it out. Is there anyone else there?"

"Gaston and Sarah should still be at the chateau as far as I know," Simone said.

"Can you let them know about the security, but ask them to keep it quiet."

Simone agreed and I asked her, "Do you know if the police have contacted Lisette's family?"

She looked worried, "I don't know, I didn't think to ask. Let me check her address book for their numbers."

Angie and I left Simone talking on the phone as we walked back to the other suite.

We sat down on a sofa and Angie curled into me. She gave a little sigh as I stroked her hair.

"This is all so fucked up," she murmured. "What's wrong with the guy. It's all his own fault. If he hadn't treated Simone so badly we wouldn't have responded the way we did. And all we did was get justice for her. Do you think he's going to hurt her?"

"Christ, I don't know, I hope not."

Simone joined us from the other room, "The police have spoken to her family, and it's all over the local news."

Angie was exhausted and lay down on the bed. She looked at me and asked me to hold her. I lay down behind her and wrapped an arm around her. Simone curled up behind me and we dosed until Madam Blanche and her assistant arrived.

While Angie and Simone were with Madam Blanche, I was expelled to the other suite and banned from seeing the dresses. I took the opportunity to call my daughter and let her know the latest news. She and Chrissy were on their way back to the UK from Rome. They both had jobs they needed to get back to, but she said that they would come back if we needed them.

"I've put out a message on the family pages," she added. "So they all know the facts not what the press are speculating."

"Thanks love."

Next, I called Pete and gave him an update and let him know where we would be and thanked him for him the security.

"Do you think we should offer a reward for information leading to her return?"

I thought for a moment, "Possibly, but if Bernard hears about it, he may hurt her just to spite us. At the moment he knows the police are looking for him because of his escape. He's not sure we know he's got Lisette so maybe he's keeping her as a bargaining chip."

"What makes you think that?"

"Simone got a court order following the attack in the restaurant preventing him from seeing them. So I suppose it could be to get access to the children."

"Keep me updated mate."

"I will," and I disconnected.

I checked with Philippe to see if we could use the hotel restaurant. I couldn't see why not but I thought I better check. I know we could eat in the rooms, but I sensed that we all needed a bit of normality to end a bad day.

"No that's fine, I'll book a table for you, what time will suit you?"

I checked the time and suggested eight o'clock. "Can you let Simone and Angie know please, I'm not allowed to see them in their wedding finery."

He laughed and disappeared on his mission.

The restaurant required formal wear so I had a wash and dressed in a dark grey suit paired with a blue shirt and tie. I heard Madame Blanche leave and opened a bottle of wine and poured three glasses. I sat in an armchair by the window gazing at the view across the rooftops towards the Eiffel Tower and sipped my wine. I sat there pondering the events of the day. I was worried that Bernard would hurt Lise just because he could and thought it would damage our relationship. I have to admit I had a deep sense of foreboding, frustration and fear. I loved Lise and it hurt that there was nothing I could do to help her.

My musing was interrupted by the arrival of Simone and Angie. Both wore elegant knee-length dresses. Simone came and stood by me and she ran her fingers through my hair. I slid my fingers up her stocking clad leg until I reached the soft skin at the top of her leg. Her flesh shivered under my fingertips. She sat down on my lap and picked up her glass. Angie pulled up a chair next to mine and sat down. She reached across and stroked my leg.

"Thanks for this," Angie murmured, "I'm glad we're not going to hide in these rooms all evening."

I smiled at her and she leant over and gave me a kiss. "How's the dress fitting going? I asked.

"She's a genius," Angie replied. "She had these false bumps I had to wear that mimic how big I will be at the wedding so she could get a correct fit."

Simone laughed, "She looked so cute."

"I can't wait to see how beautiful she will look with when she has the real bumps," I said.

Angie grinned and said, "Andy will you do me a big favour, I want you to document my progress in pictures."

"Of course he will," Simone said.

"So how many weeks are you now?"

"Almost eight weeks," and she unconsciously placed her hand protectively on her abdomen.

"Can you stand up please," I asked her and she got to her feet and stood next to me. I've known Angie intimately for over ten years so when I placed my hand on her abdomen, I was convinced that there was the faintest of bumps. "You know," I said to her, "I think I can feel it."

"You can? Oh, cool let's take the first one now." And she reached behind herself and pulled down the zip on the dress and shrugged it off her shoulders and let it pool at the feet. Simone got off my lap and headed for the bedroom, she returned with my camera case.

Angie stood still in a dark blue bra and pantie set, her legs were encased in sheer black thigh highs. Her hand was gently caressing her unborn child.

"Who's going to see these?" I asked her.

"Why?"

"Well, do you want them with or without your underwear?"

She understood my question and replied by removing her bra and panties. "Can I keep my stockings on, they make me feel so decadent."

"I like decadent, my love," I whispered.

I sat her on the dressing table stool and turned her sidewise. The perfect shoot firmed up in my mind and I moved so that I was able to see all of her and three reflections of her upper body in the trifold mirror on the dressing table. I took twenty or so images using different lighting, focus and depth of field before I was satisfied I'd done my subject justice.

I gave her a big kiss and Simone helped her get back into her clothes. I showed her the results on the display on the camera and promised to give them a final polish after I'd transferred them to my laptop.

I escorted my two ladies to the lift and we went down to the restaurant. We ate in reasonable silence. We realised life went on, but it didn't seem quite right to ignore the elephant in the room. I think Simone summed it up when she insisted that the waiters did not remove the fourth place setting from the table. She poured a splash of the wine in the spare glass and offered up a toast to our absent friend and lover.

"Lisette," we all said.

No one felt like lingering over the meal and we were back in our suite by ten. Angie and Simone decided to share a bath in the large claw footed tub in our bathroom. I ducked into the shower in the other room before slipping into bed. I was half asleep by the time two warm, damp bodies slid under the cover, one on either side of me.

I think there was a mutual decision that while sex wasn't on the menu for the evening, mutual comfort and reassurance most definitely was.

I lay on my back and the two of them curled into me as tightly as possible. Any closer and our skin would need to fuse. Both heads nestled against my shoulders and their hands stretched across me to grasp the others. They both draped a leg over one of mine and my rebellious cock gave a twitch but then settled down.

After a few minutes, I sensed first Angie then Simone drift off to sleep. The tensions of the day finally easing from their bodies. I lay there for a bit longer reveling in the sensations of love, and need that emanated from my lovers. But there was a void that wasn't filled and wouldn't be until we got her back safely.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ** ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Mutual comfort and reassurance were abandoned to full blown sexual comfort early the next morning. I was woken by the sensation of one, no make that two tongues running up and down the rigid throbbing length of my morning woody.

I opened my eyes and raised my head off the pillow and looked down. Simone lay on her belly and Angie was on her knees and both were licking and sucking at my shaft. They felt me move and Simone raised her head and looked back over her shoulder at me.

She gave me a broad grin. "Good you're awake, we thought we were going to have this party without the guest of honour knowing about it."

"Never," I gasped as Angie swallowed the top third of my unruly member. She sucked and licked the crown and my cock twitched. Simone sucked at my balls and squeezed the base of my shaft.

I ran my hand over the curves of Angie's arse and she spread her legs invitingly and pushed back at my hand.

"Hmmm, are you going to take advantage of me, Master," she murmured as she looked back at me.

"I think that's a fair Possibly," I agreed.

She moaned as my fingers traced their way between the curves of her arse cheeks. Her plump pussy lips wet with desire. Simone grinned at the degree of desperation that Angie's moan conveyed.

Their faces met over my cock and they kissed passionately. Angie had never admitted it to Pete, but she'd told me she had bisexual tendencies. I knew that Simone had, as she loved Lise as passionately as she did me.

Angie groaned and arched her back as I slid three fingers into her soft, silky cunt.

"Oh fuck yes Andy."

Simone laughed, "Master I think your slave needs you." She crawled up the bed and curled up beside me. She reached out and tenderly stroked my face. "Make love to her Andy, she needs it."

"Please..." Angie whimpered as she moved against the motion of my fingers.

My fingers were rubbing her G-spot and my thumb was circling the engorged nub of her clitoris.

"I'm all yours love," I told her.

She pulled away from my fingers and turned to face us before she straddled me. She grasped my cock and lining it up, slowly sank down engulfing the whole length with a low grumbling growl of satisfaction. With her eyes closed and her head thrown back, she was motionless for a long while as she savoured the waves of sensations that radiated out from her cunt. Almost reluctantly, hesitatingly she began to ride my eager pole.

Her pink tipped breasts swayed as she rose up and down. The red flush spreading down her neck and spread out across her chest as she grew ever more aroused.

Her eyes flicked kept flicking between the two smiling, loving faces that looked up at her and she reached down to hold a hand from each of us.

She whimpered delightfully, "I love you," and she squeezed our hands in confirmation.

She groaned and shuddered, her cunt twitching as her body reached its tipping point. My needs weren't far behind and I took over the movement, raising my hips and thrusting into her.

I was panting and she was uttering little cry's as I kept her orgasm ticking over. My balls grew heavy and tight. The cum surged through my cock and pulsed into Angie's welcoming cunt.

She collapsed onto my chest gasping for breath. I stroked her red hair and Simone gently caressed the soft curves of her back.

"Christ, that felt good," she said. She wriggled around so that she could see both of us. "Andy, this reminds me of all those mornings I woke up with you and Ros."

I gave a little laugh, "You used to look so woe-begotten when you arrived. You never gave us any warning, the doorbell would ring and there you'd be looking all lost. Ros would wrap you up in her arms and take you away to the guest bedroom." I turned to Simone, "She used to show up so often we started calling it her room!"

Simone laughed and gave Angie a long sensuous kiss; they were both slightly breathless when they separated.

"I would let them talk into the night, and usually they would wake me in a manner that was similar to this morning."

Simone said, "We've got two guest cottages at the new house, we can furnish one of them just for you and Pete and our goddaughter of course."

Angie shook her head, "We don't know the sex yet, why do you think it's a girl?"

"Call it a mother's intuition, I just have a feeling."

Angie grinned at the idea of a daughter, then she sighed as I softened and slid out of her, accompanied by a trickle of our combined juices.

"Clean up in aisle two," she murmured and bent to the task, quickly joined by Simone. It would have taken a lot less time if they hadn't kept stopping to kiss and taste each other.

The alarm chimed on my phone and I regretfully had to bring the session to a close. "I hate to tell you, but the car will be ready in an hour so we need to move ladies."

There was a fair degree of grumbling as the three of us squeezed into the shower. We kept the play to a minimum, but that didn't stop me worshipping at the altar of Simone' s womanhood until she cried out in a release.

We were dressed and ready to go when Philippe knocked on the door to inform us the car was waiting at the rear entrance of the hotel. We quickly finished the coffee and croissants we'd ordered and left the hotel.

When we were in the car, Philippe said that the police had requested that we see them before we left Paris.

At the police station, we were escorted to an office on the third floor where Michelle and a couple of other officers were waiting for us.

"There's was definite sighting of him at a service station about two hundred and fifty kilometres south of Paris. It looked like he was keeping off the autoroutes."

"Was there any sight of Lisette?" I asked.

She shook her head, "No, but the evidence from the abandoned car confirms she was with him. We found evidence that he had her restrained. Can you think of anywhere he might hide out?"

Simone shook her head, "Sorry no, you could ask Sarah at the chateau if she can remember the names of his friends who he entertained."

Michelle made a note.

"There was an address book in the study, I don't know if it's still there, I'll checks when we get there" Simone added. "Also there were a couple of cousins who lived in the region, I'm sorry I can't remember their names."

"We'll ask the local officers to check," Michelle said. She offered us her card, "If you think of anything else, or he gets in contact, call me immediately. We don't think that one of the orderlies he injured is going to survive. So we are treating this as a murder, kidnap investigation."

There wasn't much more they could tell us, so ten minutes later we were on the road heading out of Paris. The stretch Mercedes limo was very comfortable and I sat in the middle between my two lovers. I relaxed and closed my eyes and was dozing quite quickly. I'm blaming it on the early morning exercise, I keep telling them I'm a dirty old man, emphasising the old bit. They keep telling me I'm only as old as I want to be. In which case I'm a toy boy I inform them. They hurt when they hit!

I dozed for a fair part of the drive with Simone curled into me from one side and Angie the other. A word from Philippe brought me back to consciousness.

"We're about ten minutes away from the chateau," he said, "Do we need to stop there, or do we go straight to the house?"

"To the house and then I want you to take Simone to the school to pick up the children."

I saw him nod, "I'll take a second security guard with me."

"Thanks."

Simone stirred and I told her of the plans.

She smiled, "I can't wait to see them," and then she looked worried. "What are we going to tell them? The school hasn't told them anything specific, and definitely not that the increased security is because of their father."

"I think that they are old enough to be told the truth, and it's going to be a lot better if they find from us that a stranger."

She looked worried at the thought and I did my best to reassure her. "Wait until they're settled into the new house and then we'll sit them down and explain everything."

"Can I help?" Angie asked.

"Please," said Simone.

We turned into the driveway leading up to the chateau. There was a police car and a second vehicle parked there partially blocking the road. Philippe stopped and the local police came over to check on us. He recognised Simone and she introduced the rest of us. From the second vehicle came a member of Philippe's security team. Philippe and the other two had a quick word and then he drove us up to the new house. The builders had left and the gardener was putting the final touches to the landscaping.

"There's a team of six including myself," Philippe said as we got out of the car. "We've set up in the far guest house," and he pointed at the relevant building. "We'll try not to get under your feet but please let us know if you need to go anywhere. I've programmed our emergency number into each of your phones."

He and a colleague helped us unload the luggage and place it in our rooms. Then the pair of them with Simone drove off to collect the children. I opened a bottle of the local red wine and poured Angie and myself a glass. We took them out to the terrace and sat at the table. I admired the new koi carp pond that had been filled with water and stood waiting for its new residences. The landscapers had decided to extend my original design and the pond now extended across the front of the terrace. Access to the rest of the garden and the swimming pool was across a wooden bridge.

As I sat there, the crushing weight of helplessness slowly, insidiously, wrapped itself around me. We had no idea what Bernard's plan was, nor if Lisette was unhurt. I leant forward and covered my face with my hands. I tried to put myself in Bernard's position. But I couldn't, he'd brought all his problems onto himself. He was the one who manipulated the children. He was the one who'd alienated his wife just so he could steal her inheritance. He'd pushed her into the arms of a bastard who'd abused her physically and emotionally. He'd even turned her father against her.

My mood darkened and I made promises to myself that I'd make him pay for all the hurt he'd brought to us.

I heard a voice and moments later Sarah and Gaston appeared from around the side of the property. Simone's father was with them.

"We saw the car," Sarah said looking around hopefully.

"She's gone to pick up Michael and Anna, she wants them here and I don't blame her."

George looked worried and I hurried to reassure him. "She's got two security guards with her. She wants to talk to them and explain what's going on so they hear it from us, not some random stranger."

"There's been a few calls from the vultures from papers," George said. "Here and at the winery. I've given instructions that no one is to talk to them. They're only asking questions about Bernard, they don't seem to know about the abduction."

I said, "The police told us that they were going to try and keep that part under wraps."

"Why?"

"Not sure, I got the impression that it was to lull him into a false sense of security. Honestly, your guess is as good as mine."

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,053 Followers