Tales of Dirty Old Man Ch. 20

Story Info
The build up to the wedding, and yet more issues.
18k words
4.76
28.4k
19

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andyhm
Andyhm
2,050 Followers

The author asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons. All characters engaging in sexual relationships or activities are 18 years old or older.

~~~~~~~<<>>~~~~~~~

Ok I lied, for various personal reasons that I can't and won't go into, the process of writing this chapter has become extremely hard and drawn out. I'd said at the end of the last chapter all those months ago that this would be the 20th and last chapter in this series. Only I've decided to add an extra chapter. Otherwise, I don't think that I would be finished for quite a few more months.

So this is chapter 20, I never thought when I started writing this tale about Andy and Simone that it would take up so much of my life. I strongly recommend you to read the previous chapters in order, before this one, it's not going to make a lot of sense otherwise.

The next chapter will cover the actual wedding, this first part covers a couple of weeks prior to that event. It won't be a long chapter, more an epilogue that celebrates the family and the wedding.

I can't thank Romantic1 enough for the time he spent reviewing and editing this and the previous chapters. Any remaining mistakes are all mine.

Oh and I now own my own version of the RosieM - a 64ft Branson designed replica Dutch barge. As of late this summer, I will be cruising the rivers and canals of southern France.

***************************

I laughed softly, "I just turned down a lot of money for you young lady." I reached out and gave a friendly poke into her soft tummy to keep some lightness at the moment. The excitement of Lisette's kidnapping, the theft of the RosieM, and Bernard's suicide was slowly ebbing from our moment-to-moment thoughts. Our adrenalin levels were returning to normal.

"Ohh, so how much am I worth?" Lise said with an inquisitive tone to her voice.

"From the looks of it, I'd say a couple of hundred thousand euros."

"So am I going to have to work off your lost income," she said with a grin.

I took Simone's hand; "I think we will find a way Young One for you to pay us back." I teased.

Lisette smiled at the thought and ran back into the house with us following closely behind.

~~~~~~<<>>~~~~~~

Christmas.

I was lying on the hammock on the veranda of our villa. The villas and verandas we were staying in stood on stilts over the crystal clear water of the Maldives lagoon. A gentle breeze stirred the air, keeping me cool in the heat of the early afternoon. The sound of Michael and Anna splashing in the sea kept me company. In the background, I heard Lisette and Simone talking in the bedroom. Lise kept breaking into sobs, and Simone sounded upset. I'd said my piece earlier, and now it was up to them to resolve their issues.

There were just four days to go to Christmas. We, that's Simone, Lisette, the children and myself had arrived several days earlier than had been planned. We were taking full advantage of a couple of cancellations at the resort.

The last of regular holidaymakers were scheduled to leave today, and the family members and the rest of the wedding guests would start arriving tomorrow evening. Not all of them could make it for Christmas, but no one had declined the New Year's Eve wedding invitation. From tomorrow the exclusive luxury twenty-cottage resort would be a family and friends only zone.

~~~~<>~~~~

The last few months.

I'd contacted the resort manager a couple of weeks after the events surrounding Lisette's kidnapping. I wanted to find out if there was any possibility for the five of us to extend our stay and arrive a week or so earlier. With all that had gone on, I was keen to get away as soon as the children's school closed for the winter break. Lisette's winter semester vacation would start about the same time, and we all needed the extra time together. The response hadn't been very hopeful, and I'd resigned myself to the original dates.

Lise had wanted to go back to university after a week, but for the first few weeks, she insisted that one of us stay at the flat with her. She wouldn't stay in Paris for the weekend so we all spent the weekends at our home. We'd had to have a bodyguard assigned to Lisette for two months until Philippe had finally got confirmation that the Albanians had confirmed with their contacts in North Africa that Lise was no longer for sale, and she was not at any further risk.

The police had released the boat back to me after a couple of weeks and George, and I had sailed it to a local boat yard. Rosie was taken out of the water, and the damaged rear cabin was gutted and completely rebuilt. All the other damage was repaired, and I took to opportunity to upgrade the solar cells and the storage batteries so that I could replace the gas cooker and make the boat all-electric. After two weeks and a fresh coat of anti-fouling paint and new anodes, she was returned to her natural habitat.

At the end of October, the three of us made a short trip over to the states for Diane and Bryan's wedding. The children stayed with Rachael for the few days. Angie and Pete were there as well. The wedding was held on Bryan's parent's farm. After the wedding, the happy couple was off on a honeymoon in New Zealand, after which they were moving to Dubai. They had both started their new jobs with A&R, and we'd offered them their places in the family.

The trip was fun, but it was noticeable that Lisette was still very nervous around strangers. It was only around the other family members and us that she was able to completely relax. Simone and I watched her carefully and talked to Angie about the situation. We resolved to see if she would try some further counselling and to see if we could find somewhere to holiday the week before Christmas.

On a Monday in mid-November, I was working on Rosie's engine. I wasn't expecting to use her a lot over the winter, and I wanted to make sure she was ready for the long layoff. The children and Lisette were on a long weekend and were home. Michael wanted to help me, and I was happy to let him. His arms were smeared with oil all the way to his elbows. There were oily handprints on his t-shirt and jeans, and I was anticipating Simone's comments when she saw him. Fortunately, she'd gone into town with Lisette, so I had a breathing space, and hopefully I would be able to clean him up before she saw him.

No, I didn't, as I heard her calling from the bank. I was about to discover the depth of her ire as the boat shifted slightly as she stepped on board. Her face was flushed and glancing at her son as he stood in the engine bay, she just messed his hair as she turned to face me.

"I can explain the mess ... ," I trailed off as I saw the expression on her face. "Who are you, and what have you done with the woman I love?" I asked.

She gave me a bemused look and then grinned madly. "We are going to have a baby," she blurted out.

"What ... How?"

She gave me an amused look, "Well if you don't know how babies are made by now I may have to reconsider our engagement."

I spluttered, "I may be an old man, but I seem to remember that you put tab A into slot B."

She laughed, "I love you, and you're my dirty old man and don't you forget that." Then she took in the state Michael was in and gasped. "Merde, he's more oil than a boy."

"Never mind him, how far on are you?"

"The doctor says almost two months."

"Is that where you were," I said rather pointlessly. Then looking around I asked, "I thought Lise was with you?"

"She was, she held my hand all through the appointment."

She saw the upset expression that flitted across my face. She said, "I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to tell you until it was confirmed. I was hoping I was, and Lise could tell something was worrying me, and she guessed. She's waiting for us up at the top of the track. I told her I wanted to tell you on my own."

Looking back on the track I could see Lisette sitting on one of the stone walls looking down at us. I gave her a wave, and she ran down the track and jumped into the boat.

"We're going to have a baby," she gasped out as she threw herself into our arms, hugging both of us as tightly as she could.

Michael stood looking up at the hugging adults and shook his head. "It better be a boy," he moaned. "Another girl and I'm completely outnumbered."

~~~~~<>~~~~~

The wedding trip.

So with that news and wanting to give Lisette a comfortable break before the madness of the wedding, I had been pleasantly surprised when I got an unexpected email from the resort manager. He wrote that there had been a cancellation, and he could now offer us a pair of villas for the week before Christmas. I was quick to say yes.

The day after the children were out of school found the five of us on an Air France plane heading for the Maldives.

The children felt the seaplane ride to the resort was the best bit of the whole trip. We flew fairly low, and the multi-shaded blue sea sparkled and shimmered beneath the wings. Anna and Michael peered out of their windows at the ever changing vista of large and small islands. The resort glowed white and green set in a sparkling blue sea.

The pilot flew in a broad low circle around the island before settling the plane down on the still waters of the lagoon. He taxied to the landing jetty where the resorts manager waited to greet us.

He bowed to Simone as she stepped off the plane and onto the jetty.

"Welcome Contessa," he said and introduced himself as Henri.

She shook his hand and told him to call her Simone.

I watched as he took in our group as the rest of us stepped onto the jetty. In his mind, he saw us as a couple with their children and Lisette as the nanny. I was impressed by his professionalism as his expression never wavered when Lise threw herself at me and then Simone with cries of, "This is perfect, I love both of you so much."

Henri told us to leave the luggage, it would be taken to the villas. He asked us to follow him to the reception and restaurant complex set back from the beach. We signed in and were told that the first of the wedding deliveries had arrived. The dresses had arrived; Simone's had been quickly altered to allow for her growing waistline.

George had insisted that he would provide all the wine and drinks for the wedding. He had raided the private reserves of the château and winery. He'd called in favours from colleagues in the trade and from old friends.

The fruits of his labours were on their way to the island, cases of the chateau's finest red, vintage champagne and white wines. There were two cases of fifty-year-old brandy Simone's grandfather had bought for her mother. Knowing I loved a good single malt he'd also managed to get hold of a case of a rare forty-year-old Glenmorangie.

I hoped that this bonus week would be just what we had all needed. I don't think any of us had really realised just how much the past six months had taken out of us. We had lurched from one crisis to another.

The children had surprised us with how quick was their complete acceptance of both Lisette and me in their lives. I loved the fact that when I told them to ask their mother something they would go to Lisette almost as often as they would to Simone.

The children were going to camp out in the villa next door while the adults shared the second one. Initially, we thought that one of the adults would take turns to stay with them at night. That idea lasted as long as it took the children to stake their claims on which side of the bed they were having. Michael grandly informed his mother that he'd look after his sister, and their villa was a no adult zone.

On our first night at the restaurant, the matri d' had offered to seat the children and 'their nanny' at a second table if Simone and I wished some alone time.

Anna looked surprised and asked, "Mummy, Lisette, have you hired a nanny for us, only we're too old for one honestly."

Simone just burst out laughing, and I was left to explain to the now rather embarrassed resort official that we were one big family, and we would be eating together.

After dinner, we had settled the exhausted children down to sleep. Leaving a babysitter provided by the resort to keep an eye on them, we had retired to the poolside bar for a well-earned drink.

The evening was hot and humid, the only relief came from the numerous ceiling fans and a sea breeze that rustled the palm fronds. I was grateful to be drinking an ice cold beer, and my lovers were sipping at a pair of tall fruity and in Lisette's case, highly alcoholic cocktails. They had changed after dinner into a pair of matching light short sundresses. Simone's was a pale blue and Lise's a soft pink. The fabric was soft and clung to their bodies, highlighting the curves of their breasts, yet the skirt swirled around their legs as they moved. There was just a hint of a bulge at Simone's waist.

There were several other groups of guests on the bar, mainly couples but there were a couple of larger groups. The largest was four young men sitting with two girls. The oldest was about Lisette's age. All the men's eyes had followed Simone and Lise as they walked across the bars floor to an empty group of large comfortable chairs around a low table. I'm sure I heard an audible sigh from the young men as they sat down, their dresses sliding up their long smooth legs.

Soft music playing in the background was enhanced by the flickering yellow light from the flames of the numerous torches dotted around the edge of the building and around the pool. The atmosphere in the bar was relaxing, and I sat back in my chair and allowed the soft cushions ease the aches of international travel.

Simone gave a quiet laugh and said to Lise, "I think you have some admirers love. There're a couple of those young guys who are watching your every move."

"I don't think it's just me they are watching," Lisette commented as she glanced over at the men.

Simone shook her head, "I don't think so."

"And why not," I said. "I know I'm enjoying watching both of you."

"Huh, you're just an old softy and easy to please," Simone responded.

"That's dirty old softy to you if you don't mind," I said as I turned my head to observe the group. From the way, they were sitting I surmised that the two girls were with a couple of the boys who's features suggested they were related. The last two men in the group looked maybe a year or two older.

They were both watching Lisette, their heads close together as they talked. I glanced around the rest of the room and realised that all the other women present appeared to be with a partner. From their perspective, I'd just walked in with a wife and a daughter, and you could sense their interest rising at what looked like the only unattached woman in the room.

"You realise that they think you're my daughter don't you?" I said.

"Would your daughter do this?" she said, coming over and sitting on my lap. She gave me a long sensual kiss that had my toes curling. Then she smiled at me and added, "Come to think about it, knowing Kirsten she probably would!"

She wriggled in my lap getting comfortable until Simone complained that she wanted to have her turn. Instead of Lisette making room for her, she jumped up and dropped down onto Simone's lap and gave her a long kiss as well. She placed a hand on Simone's belly and grinned happily at both of us.

"Well, I suppose this works as well," Simone said as she smiled at me.

For a few seconds, the guys' faces were a picture of shock and disappointment. Until that is, Lisette stood up and casually walked towards the bar. She took a route that ensured the two young men got to fully enjoy the way her skirt flowed around her arse on every step.

I managed to stifle the laugh, turning it into a snort. "That's a hell of a show she's putting on, isn't it," I managed to say.

Simone nodded, "It is, let hope it doesn't come back and bite her in that cute butt of hers."

I nodded and observed as the lads followed her to the bar where she was talking to the barman. Two of the handsome young men went up to her and began engaging her in a conversation. They were obviously inviting her to join their group as they pointed at their friends.

We watched as they poured on the charm, but it seemed as though she was holding her own.

Simone stirred and went to rise. "Wait," I said, "Let's see how she copes with this."

"You really trust her, don't you?"

"I trust her to remember the rules."

Simone nodded and came and squeezed in beside me on my chair.

"She's young," I continued, "and it's been an eventful year for her. I don't mind if she wants to blow off a bit of steam. It is good to see her getting back to her old self. I just don't want to see her getting hurt again."

"So you don't mind if she flirts with them?"

"Do you mind? She's as much a part of you as she is me."

She turned to face me, her face serious, "I know she is. I never realised that I could love another woman as much as I do her." She glanced down at the intertwined hearts on her anklet. The matching necklace hung around Lisette's neck. On my finger, I wore a gold ring with a same three intertwined hearts engraved on it, a recent present from my lovers.

"It's weird, I'm not jealous when she's with the family, and I know there's a much greater possibility she'll sleep with someone from the family. But watching her with those two scares me."

I glanced up at the faces of the two and saw the hunger and desire on their faces. Lisette was chatting to them while she waited for the barman to create the fantasy cocktails she and Simone were drinking. I thought that she was wise enough to realise what they were up to, but Simone was squirming beside me. She'd been very protective of our young lover since the kidnapping.

"Do you think she needs a hand with the drinks?" I asked, knowing she was just looking for an excuse to go over.

"I think I will see if she does need any help," Simone said, and she moved in their direction before I could say anything.

I hesitated and then decided that they were capable of resolving the situation and relaxed and returned to my beer. I watched as Simone approached the bar. Lisette greeted her with a smile and a hug and seemed to be introducing her to the young guys.

I tensed as one of them put his arm around Lisette but relaxed as I saw her carefully remove it. She shook her head at a question and held up her hand with her engagement ring clearly visible. Simone said something and collecting the drinks from the bar led Lisette and the two men over in my directions.

"Darling, this is Kurt and Johan," she said. Kurt was the taller of the two, light brown hair and a wispy beard. Johan was a couple of inches shorter, about five-ten, stockier than Kurt. Both were quite handsome in a 'surfer dude' style and were probably in their early twenties.

They greeted me in German-accented English, and I said hi back.

"Lisette was telling them about the dive we made when we were in Dubai," Simone told me. "They are here with their friends to dive on the reefs around the resort."

I smiled with a happy recollection. "Yes, the diving in the Maldives is spectacular."

"You've been diving here before?" Kurt asked.

"Back in the eighties, not at this resort, it didn't exist then, but yes several times. It was a popular place to visit when I worked in Saudi."

"You dived a lot?"

"I used to, mostly in the Red Sea."

"I loved the dive we went on in Dubai," Simone said. "Do you think the children are old enough to go diving with us this week?"

Andyhm
Andyhm
2,050 Followers