Tales of Hedonism: Judy and Paul

Story Info
The Minister's wife is tempted.
4.1k words
4.13
42.4k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
487 Followers

Tales of Hedonism: Judy and Paul's Private Ministry

It was a few weeks before our thirty-fifth wedding anniversary that I'd entered a contest to win an all-expenses paid Caribbean vacation for two. I hadn't really thought I'd win, but it was a nice dream. Paul and I lived a modest life, he was a Minister in a small town Vermont Methodist church, while I volunteered at the local Goodwill since the last of our four children departed our home five years ago. We'd never wanted for much but each other and the needs of Paul's congregation. We took the occasional weekend trip to Boston or Portland, or to spend a week at our oldest son's lake house during the summer. But we really hadn't been on a true vacation since our honeymoon.

When I found out we'd won the trip, I was surprised. When I found out where the trip was to, I was shocked.

Not that I'm a prude, mind you. Paul and my love life was varied and, I would say, a bit more experimental than most couples. We both were completely unafraid to ask the other for what we wanted in bed, and we both respected each other's wishes and boundaries. We also had a secret nearly as old as our marriage. Over our thirty-five years together, we had made well over a thousand videos of our love making.

It had started with some Polaroids that Paul had taken of me on our Honeymoon. He'd asked and I agreed, and on our second night together, our second night no longer virgins, I posed for him on the bed of our motel room on the road to Boulder. When he showed me the pictures, I loved the way I looked in them and was also aroused, so I'd asked to take pictures of Paul and then, as the week continued, of the two of us in the act. As he drove his beat up old Buick down highway 70, I'd flip through the pictures next to him, looking forward to what the night and the bedroom would bring.

Unfortunately, those beautiful pictures of our 22 year old bodies are no more. We burned them after we got home, so afraid that someone someday might find them.

Six years and two children later, we had gotten our first video camera, and a few days later, I'd asked Paul if we could record ourselves in the bedroom. He agreed, and as it turned out, that first tape, still in the locked chest in our office, was also a record of the conception of our third and fourth children, twins.

We loved the thrill not only of making the videos, but also of watching them later. Over the last few years, we'd painstakingly transferred all of those videos onto a computer in the office, one that was not connected to the internet. It may be 2017 and Paul may have performed weddings for gay men and lesbian women in our church, but we both imagined the world (or at least our congregation) wasn't ready for Judy and Paul: The Sextapes.

Now keep in mind that we never felt shame about what we did or thought that it was in any way wrong. And we aren't so much concerned for our modesty as we were for the sensibilities of others. If you've ever had a video or two of yourself and worried that your kids might find it and be mortified, that was how we felt about Paul's ministry. So we kept it private, but not a secret. Our private ministry of lust and love with each other.

Next to the computer with the videos was one that was connected with the internet that we used for everyday tasks and email. As I often did when I was working on that computer, I had our collection on next to it set to randomly play scenes.

The scene currently playing was from the early 90s, and I'd recognized it immediately when it had faded in. I was on my elbows and knees in our bedroom, my sandy blonde hair short and permed around my head. My face was close to the camera, and my ass up in the air. Paul was behind me, naked and spanking my ass lightly with one hand. I knew we were about to try anal sex for the first time.

Distracted by the scene, which I had not watched in a few years, my attention left my google mail and the subject of "Congratulations! You've Won!" that I at first thought was spam mail to look at myself.

I could see how nervous I was. Could remember the discussion Paul and I had before making this video. He'd told me he'd been wanting to try this for some time, but wasn't sure if it would be pleasurable for me. I responded that if it wasn't, I'd let him know, but why not try it and find out! We'd spent a few weeks with him working first one and then two fingers into me, and were now finally ready for the big tamale.

On the screen, Paul stopped his spanking and leaned over to pick up a bottle of lube, working it first on his beautiful cock, and then on my backside. Video Judy bit her lower lip as did the real me watching. Paul got behind me on the screen, one hand on his cock and the other on my side. I saw my eyes widen as the tip reached my tiny virgin asshole and Paul pushed in slightly.

"That okay sweetie?" Paul asked from behind me.

"Yes. Weird, but yes."

"You ready for more?"

"Yes," my thirty odd year old self squeaked. Paul slowly pushed in a bit further, perhaps half his length, and I began to wiggle on screen, my look unsure as he got those first few inches inside me.

"Ooooh, oooh, ohhhh, okay wait, wait," I said and lifted a hand towards him in a stop gesture. Paul stopped and I could see a look of such sweet concern on his face behind me. I could tell he was getting ready to give up on the idea, and I loved him for it.

But I hadn't been ready to give up, I'd just been thinking.

"Okay, maybe better to just jump right into the deep end instead of going slow."

"Are you sure, Judy?"

"I'm sure my love."

And with that Paul pushed the full 8 inches of his thin, stiff cock into my ass. I could see Video Judy's face was overwhelmed with the sensation and then let out an, "Aggghhh, ohhh, aghhh, yes Paul! Yes!" I remembered it really did hurt that first time, but I was determined to take it like a champion. I had birthed four children after all.

My hand shot back to rub my pussy, and I could see the change in my face the moment I touched my clit. That mix of electric pleasure with the low rumble of pain that made anal play so unique. And as my cries quickly turned to the normal sounds of my carnal pleasure, Paul began to move in and out of me from behind, quickening his own pace as I began to orgasm.

It hadn't taken either of us long to cum. He'd pulled out of me and stroked himself onto my back as I cried out in my orgasm and then collapsed on the bed. A moment later Paul got up and walked over to turn off the camera.

I realized that my hand had gone down to my sex and begun to lightly rub myself there. My other hand took the mouse and noted the clip as a favorite. It really was a hot scene.

The next scene came up, just a regular piece of lovemaking that was only noteworthy because it was my 30th birthday and damn did my breasts, nice sized D cups, full from milk as I'd not yet stopped breast feeding the twins, manage to stand up and bounce as I rode on top of Paul! I looked at the timer and saw this scene was over 20 minutes long and turned my attention back to my email.

"Congratulations! You've won!" The subject said. I went to reflexively delete it and then remembered the contest I'd entered. Could it be? I looked at the sender, and sure enough, it was the online travel agency that I'd entered the contest thru. I opened the mail and read, "Are you ready to be Wicked for a Week?" You've won a trip for two to Hedonism II in Negril, Jamaica and all inclusive, clothing optional resort. Airfare included. Voucher must be used by the end of 2017.

Clothing optional? Like a nudist resort? What in the world had I signed up for? I ran a google search and spent the next half hour educating myself, going from sure I wouldn't accept the trip, to intrigued, to sure again that Paul would never agree, to thinking that he just might. Yes, a lot of people apparently went to this resort to have sex with other people, but just as many went to be there just with their partner and explore their exhibitionist side. It was that later part that interested me.

I glanced back over at the video feed and saw myself dressed in black leather, holding a whip and spanking Paul with it, a dildo extending from my hips that I was about to thrust into Paul's ass.

I, like just about every other married woman in America, had read the 50 Shades novels at the start of the decade, and it had led Paul and I to experiment with me dominating him and eventually fucking him. This had become a regular thing for a good four or five years, and we'd both enjoyed it before moving on to other things.

My attention turned back to the reviews of the resort. The videos we'd taken were a type of exhibitionism, but I'd always harbored a fantasy of being watched by others. This resort could be the perfect place to explore that. What would it be like to have another person, not just the camera, watching us as we made love? My hand went back down to my sex and this time slid under my waistband and to a pussy already wet.

As I brought myself to orgasm, I fancied myself as someone else watching Paul and I on the video screen. The scene changed again as I worked my clit, this time to me in my early 40s squatting on a dildo longer and much thicker than Paul as I sucked his cock. He eventually finished himself, his cum shooting into my face and over my tits. I'd been big into toys then, since we'd finally been able to get them anonymously online. Paul, meanwhile, had fixated on the act of covering me with his cum, something I wasn't fond of at first but gradually grew to enjoy the pleasure he got from it.

I think more than anything, that desire from both of us to give the other all they wanted was why after nearly thirty-five years we were still so madly in love with each other, and still making love two or three times a week.

A very recent video came up on the feed, this one from Paul's point of view using his phone. I marveled for a moment at how detailed the picture those tiny devices could take, noting the wrinkles and sun spots on my skin. Why was it that camera technology kept getting better as I got older? If only it worked in reverse, with my 28 year old body captured in perfect HD and my 57 year old one in soft blurry VHS. But the moment of vanity quickly passed as I watched our lovemaking continue and the pleasure on my face from Paul's attention.

Another thought then crossed my mind. What would Paul's reaction be to seeing a bunch of naked women, some much younger than me, be? What if a woman was interested in him, or a man in me? Was putting ourselves in the path of temptation a wise thing to do?

I'd read more than one trip account of a couple who had gone to Hedonism with the intent that they would stick to their partner, only to find themselves trying swinging for the first time. It's not that I was worried that Paul would do something that I asked him not too. But what if we decided it would be okay to flirt a little? He'd never denied me before.

A little flirting might be okay. I was pretty sure I'd be fine with a woman flirting with Paul. Would he be okay with a man flirting with me? What about a woman? From the reviews it sounded like that was a real possibility.

But I was getting ahead of myself. Like any new twist to our sex life, thinking about it by myself wasn't going to get me far. If I wanted this, I was going to have to tell Paul and see how he reacted.

On screen, a very blurry and low res version of me was on her back while Paul, dressed in a wig and wearing a dress, was between my legs licking my pussy. My back was arched and I was orgasming while grabbing Paul's fake long hair. This was at the very start of our cross dressing experimentation phase.

I turned off the video feed and shut down the computer. Paul would be home soon, and I was going to ask him to try this with me. If he was willing to be videotaped in a dress and makeup, surely having sex with me on a beach at a clothing optional resort wasn't that big of an ask.

Still, my heart was racing when I heard Paul's car pull into the garage that evening. The thought that kept racing through my head was how everything we had ever done before had always been between just us, and this new ask, no matter how I looked at it, involved people outside of our vows. Certainly there were degrees of how much that was so, between seeing other people naked, them seeing us naked, them seeing us making love and then finally, most seriously, if anyone flirted with us. At this point I'd read enough to know that even staying on the prude side of the resort would mean occasionally seeing others naked unless we confined ourselves to our room for the week, and that wasn't the point, was it?

My counter to that was simply that this was about us. About Paul and I and our relationship to each other. We shared our hearts with our children, our time with our work, and our souls with God, and none of those things diminished what we had between each other.

I was dressed in nothing but lacy black underwear, knee high boots and a see thru black robe. The bra I had on pushed my breasts up and together as high as they would go and I wore deep red lipstick. I'd picked up running after the twins, and was (again with the vanity thing) pretty proud of how my body looked at near 60. Yes there were stretch-marks, but I was also lean, though not muscular. The twice yearly marathons I trained for kept me focused and healthy, and helped stay vigorous in the bedroom as well.

Paul came into the kitchen through the garage a moment later, and as always I was excited to see his 6 foot 2 frame. I hadn't been able to keep him running after he lost his dad-bod, but he stayed sensible about his diet and would use the weight bench in the garage a couple times a week to keep himself strong. His hair was thick and dark, with small curls. His grey-green eyes pierced my heart every time I saw them. When he saw me, he immediately smiled.

"Got something on your mind, do you, Judy?"

I nodded yes and held out my hand for him. He took it, and I led him into the family room and sat him on our old leather chair. I walked over and turned on the video recorder then back to him. I undid his pants, pulling them off him. His cock was already stiffening under his boxers as my hand fished in through the hole to pull it out. I leaned over and began to suck at just the tip, my hand lightly stoking up and down his shaft, my tongue running circles around the underside of his head. I felt his hands run into my hair and heard a gentle sigh from his lips.

As I tasted the first dribble of pre-cum from his penis, I took him into my mouth and down the back of my throat and began giving him a blowjob in earnest. It didn't take long for his breath to quicken. After 35 years, I knew how to get Paul off in under a minute when I wanted. Though I could just as easily extend it for a half hour instead.

But I wanted to get to the asking, and so my hand grabbed the root of his dick and squeezed as I pulled him out of my throat and raised my eyes to look directly into his. They locked and he began to cum, his thick fluid filling my mouth and dribbling past my lips. I swallowed most of his sperm and then raised up and kissed him deeply, the last bit of him passing over our tongues as we kissed.

He'd been shocked the first time I did it, and afterwards we'd had a long talk about it. I truthfully told him that I hadn't planned on doing it, it just felt like a natural thing to do. And I told him that I did want him to know what it felt like to have it in your mouth, and had convinced him to take a little more, and a little more, until he worked up to letting me swap his whole load back into his mouth, and eventually to swallow it himself. That had been during the most intense sessions of BD that we had gotten into.

Since then, I'd used it as a way to let him know that I had a request that might shock him a bit, and today definitely counted for that. We broke the kiss and he looked at me. "Uh, oh, should I be nervous?"

"No, just excited. I won an all-expenses paid trip for two to a Caribbean resort."

"Really?! That sounds wonderful! Where are we going?"

I decided to rip the band-aid, same as he had done when he'd entered my ass for the first time all those years ago. "It's a nudist resort for couples called Hedonism in Jamaica. I want to go and be naked in front of strangers and make love to you on a beach in front of strangers and to talk with other couples naked and unashamed of our bodies and our love for each other."

Paul's eyes got almost as large as mine had in the video I'd watched earlier in the day. He didn't say anything, just waited for me to continue.

"If you don't want to because it doesn't interest you, that's fine, I'll decline the trip. But if you don't want to because you're afraid of what someone would think if they found out. Well, what if they found out about our tapes? The thing is, this isn't about other people, it's about us. It's only about us and our love for each other."

"So people at this resort. They walk around naked and... make love in public places and no one cares?"

"Well, there are places and times where it's allowed, and other's it's not. And cameras aren't allowed anywhere outside of your own room. The staff is relentless about that to help protect people's privacy."

"That's good." He was smiling softly at me now. He knew there was more for me to tell and now I had to tell it.

"The resort is very popular with... with..." I paused, took a breath and then continued. "With people who like to have sex with people outside of their marriage. Swingers. But there are plenty of people who go there and don't do that."

"And would you want to?" he asked. "Have sex with people outside our marriage?"

I paused for a long moment. This was the moment I had been dreading, because of the answer I'd come to after reading so many accounts of peoples trips. A little part of me had hoped he wouldn't immediately think to ask that question. I knew better, and softly chastised myself for wishing it.

"Honestly. I don't know."

I'd said it. After thirty-five years of pure honesty about everything, this had been the hardest truth to tell my dear husband. Paul patiently waited for me to continue. "I think I would like us to flirt with the couples there, and for them to flirt with us. And I know I want to make love to you under the stars and under the sun and not care who sees us. To not feel like we have to hide this part of ourselves in a locked box and a password protected computer."

I paused for just a moment and then continued, "And I know I love you deeply, and that nothing could come between us."

"And?"

"And that's where it gets scary. Because I know there will be temptation there. We're a couple of good looking people. We will get asked. And if we were? If some woman asked if I would share you with her?"

I took a long breath. Felt tears coming to my eyes. Not of sadness but of joy and love that I felt for my husband. His hand reached out to touch my face.

"I don't know, Paul. And it's not knowing that scares me. I should just instantly think, NO, right?"

Paul pulled me up from his knees and onto his lap, where his cock had stiffened once more. He reached down and pulled my panties aside and slid into me, that perfect fit, his eyes locked onto mine the whole time.

"In thirty-five years, have I ever denied you what you want? Have I ever made you feel bad about wanting something? Have I ever even suggested that you should feel shame about your own desires, no matter what they were?"

"Ohhhahhhh," I moaned as he began to move his hips into mine. "No Paul. Of course not."

"We swore to each other before God to love, honor and cherish each other, till death do we part. As long as we remain honest with each other. As long as we never lie to each other, we don't break that vow, agreed."

Obobby
Obobby
487 Followers
12