Tales of Hedonism: NYE 2017 Pt. 02

Story Info
The new couples learn why ladies rule at Hedo.
6.9k words
4.24
20.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers

Originally intended as a 10 to 15 part story, real life has kept me from being able to write as often as I'd like. This chapter and the next will try and serve as a satisfying conclusion to many of the story lines.

The players

Mona and Jim (A Friendly Game) -- Newly married early 30s swingers from Atlanta. They fully embrace the Lifestyle and love to introduce new couples to the experience.

Heather and Christian (TOH: Heather & Chris) -- Early 40's very vanilla married couple here only because of their good friend's wedding invitation. Unsure if they will even venture to the nude side of the resort.

Judy and Paul (TOH: Judy & Paul) -- Late 50s couple celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary. Excited to explore exhibitionism but unsure about any type of swinging.

Kathy and Mark (TOH: Kathy) -- Late 30's married couple with a strong Cuckold fetish they have recently begun to explore.

Ken, Samantha and Desi (TOH: Ken Gets Lucky) -- Ken is 52, newly divorced, and on an incredible run of luck that has found him coming to Hedo with two hot girls in their early 20s

Tracy and Scott (TOH: Tracy and Scott) -- Late 30's married couple looking to explore swinging for the first time after Tracy revealed her wild side to Scott at a summer pool party.

Vin and Ann (TOH: Vin and Ann) -- Vin, mid 40's, is the dominate master of Ann, late 20's, on their final test of her submission to his every whim.

Reception

"You two look about as nervous as us about being here, but don't worry, we're not swingers," Judy said to Heather from across the small table between two couches in the reception area of Hedonism.

Heather visibly relaxed and smiled warmly at the older lady. "Nervous isn't the half of it, I still can't believe we decided to come, we've never done anything like this."

"Neither have we, what made you decided to come?"

"Friends of ours our getting married here, to another couple. It's.. well it's what makes them happy, so good for them, and we've been close friends for a decade, and it's been forever since we've been on vacation. What about you?"

"I signed us up for a contest to win a trip for two to a Caribbean resort, and this place was the prize. We hadn't been on a proper vacation since our honeymoon 35 years ago and weren't going to let a little thing like the fact that this is a nudist, swinger resort get in the way." Judy smiled warmly and held out her glass of champagne towards Heather, "To a relaxing week."

"Cheers," Heather said, clicking glasses and taking a sip. "I'm Heather, and this is my husband, Christian."

"Nice to meet you Heather, I'm Judy, and this is my husband Paul."

"So what do you do, Paul? Let me guess, real estate?"

"No, actually, I'm a minister at a small congregation in New England.

Heather nearly choked on her champagne, "Oh wow, you two must be further out of your comfort zone than us. I'm assuming you'll be keeping to the prude side of things."

Judy smiled big, "That may be hard as our room is one of the nude ocean view with its own hot tub. And I for one can't wait to get naked."

Paul continued on, "While we don't plan on partaking in the other activities, the nudity doesn't bother us. It's what God gave us, flaws and all!"

Heather laughed a little to herself, "Well I guess that should teach me to make assumptions. For me, I'm going to have to work up the courage first."

"Well don't take too long! Everyone who waits always regrets it after," a familiar voice called out from a few feet away. Heather looked up to see Nick and Marie, hand in hand walking towards them, each wrapped in a blue towel and wearing sandals. Heather and Christian stood up to give their friends a hug. Marie, a nordic blonde at 5'10" with ice blue eyes and a warm smile, kissed Heather on both cheeks while Nick, sandy blonde 6' with a runners body and a hint of Mediterranean in his skin shook hands with Christian.

"Sorry to interrupt your conversation, but we heard you'd arrived and wanted to make sure to invite you to dinner tonight. The entire wedding party has a table at the Japanese grill, and we'd love for you to come," Marie said.

"Sure, what time?"

"7:30, we'll see you there!"

And just like that they were off again, making their way through the main dining room.

"They look like a very happy couple," Paul mused as Heather and Christian sat back down. "They are the ones marrying another couple, you said?"

***

"Well do you know when the room will be ready?" an exasperated Scott asked the young woman behind the reception counter a little too loudly.

"It's no problem, we will hold onto your bags and take them to the room once it is cleaned. You can enjoy the resort until then."

"But I've been traveling in these clothes for what feels like two days, I'd really like to change and relax."

"Well, sir, you are welcome to change out of your clothes on the nude side. And the hot tub there with your wife might be the perfect way to relax."

Scott looked dumbfounded for a moment, and then Tracy grabbed his hand, "That is an excellent suggestion. Thank you!"

And with that she began to pull Scott towards the dining hall. After a few steps Tracy turned her head around and said, "Which way?"

The young woman pointed to her right and off they went.

As they made their way along the asphalt walkway that wound between the two story room blocks, Scott felt his heart beating a little faster. He looked at his wife, the smile spread across her face, and marveled. He'd always thought she looked amazing, but in the last six months, she'd gotten recommitted to the gym and diet and had nearly gotten back her college figure. Thankfully, that hadn't meant she'd lost the nice round ass that Scott loved so much. She'd let her hair grow long for the first time since their second kid had come along, and had added some highlights into the wavy locks that now reached down past her shoulders.

By default, Scott's diet had also improved, and he'd even started running a couple days a week, not enough to get into the shape he was playing lacrosse in college, but at least enough to loose dad bod status. Just under two years from 40, it was as if they had turned back the clock to their 20s.

Still, Scott found himself nervous about how they would compare, but as they came into sight of the nude pool area, he realized he didn't need to worry. If Rob and Vanessa's pool party was the middle aged version of a kegger party, Hedo was the same age group's spring break. In fact, Scott quickly realized, he and Tracy were probably on the young, thin and hot side of most of the guests. There really was every type of body here, and no one seemed ashamed in the least.

"You gonna stare all day or join me?" Tracy teased next to Scott. He looked over and realized she already had her shirt and shorts off, and was reaching behind her to unclasp her bra. Scott began to peel away his clothes as well. A moment later they were naked in the hot early afternoon Jamacian sun and walking hand in hand towards the pool. There were probably three dozen people in the area, and Scott could see quite a few more on the beach past the bar. Small groups of couples mingled together, talking and laughing, all looking each other in the eyes.

"Wanna get a drink?"

"God yes," Scott replied, and they waded into the pool, which was quite warm and up to the bar. They ordered a couple of frozen rum drinks and waded back out to a small table in the pool.

"So what do you think?" Tracy asked, still smiling brightly.

"I can't believe we're here! I mean, naked and in the pool before we even got our room. This is so surreal."

"I know, right?" Tracy said, her lovely full C breasts swaying just above the water as she moved to the rhythm of the Jamaican beat coming out of the speakers. Scott felt himself starting to get hard underneath the water. What was one supposed to do about unexpected wood here?

Tracey, feeling Scott's eyes on her, lifted her breasts with her hands, her fingers brushing against her nipples and making them quickly harden, then she threw her arms around Scott, allowing her breasts to push against his bare chest and reached down to feel his stiffening cock while she kissed him deeply.

"I'm so glad we're here. Why don't I take care of this," she said squeezing his cock, "behind the waterfall."

Tracy grabbed her husband's hand and began leading him towards the small grotto behind the artificial waterfall at the side of the pool. The water was only a foot deep here, and Scott's six inch cock was rock hard, but he didn't care who saw. As they went behind the water, he did see from the corner of his eye the man from the bus with the two young ladies at the edge of the pool getting undressed, but a moment later the sheet of water obscured his view as Tracy led him over to a small bench to sit.

Tracy knelt down in front of her husband and took his cock in her hand, stroking it slowly as she stared into his eyes. Scott smiled at her and quickly forgot about the crowd of three dozen or so people just outside the grotto as Tracy's mouth came down over his hard shaft, her tongue sliding around the base of his head and tickling it's underside before taking it completely down her throat. Already overstimulated from the sights of the nude pool and the events from behind the rest stop, he began to cum immediately. Tracy was ready, swallowing his cum as he drained his balls into her mouth. The vacation had begun.

***

Desi had never seen so many hot, horny, wild women in her life. Though most were older than her, in fact, most were old enough to be her mother, Desi could feel the juices dripping from her shaved pussy into the nude pool. Ken and Samantha were waiting in line for a drink at the pool bar while Desi had stayed behind at the edge, her legs hanging off the side. The beach seemed much more crowded in the early afternoon sun than the pool, but it wasn't empty here either.

"Well ain't you the hottest little thing," a woman with a southern drawl said from the opposite side Desi was looking. She tracked the voice to a petite woman in her mid thirties, perky B-cup breasts with long dark nipples and a maybe Chinese maybe Mexican maybe a bit of both complexion. Desi was instantly attracted to the woman and smiled back at her, forgetting for a moment her obsession with her friend Samantha.

"You just get here today?" the woman continued. "Yeah, you did, I woulda noticed you otherwise. I'm Laura."

And with that the woman gave Desi's own small breast a gentle squeeze, sending an electric shock through her body. "Oh, shit, sorry, that just..." Laura began as she pulled her hand away, but Desi broke out of her stupor at the new ritual and reached out to squeeze Laura's breast back.

"No, sorry, don't normally freeze up like that. It's my first time here. Or anywhere like here. But, well, anyhow it's fine... I'm Desi."

"Well nice to meet you Desi. My husband Harold's down at the beach, I was just coming up to get a drink when I saw you here and had to come say hello. You here with anyone?"

"Yeah my friend, Samantha and her... boyfriend?... Ken. They're over at the bar."

Over at the bar Samantha and Ken were kissing deeply. Desi pointed them out. As she did, Laura moved in closer, slipping an arm around Desi and giving her side a squeeze.

"Cute couple, you a part of it or just along for the ride?"

Desi's Cuban/Italian complexion did it's best to hide the blush, but it came through anyway, and before a second could pass Laura began talking again.

"Well look I just wanted to tell you that you are hot as hell. I'm sure you know that already. But the guys and the gals are gonna be falling all over themselves to meet you here, so one way or another you'll have your pick. If she ain't interested she's crazy. And if you're looking for a great group to hang out with this week, follow me down the beach and I'll introduce you."

Laura had come around between Desi's legs, arms wrapped around her tiny lower body. "And ask my husband if he'd mind me licking that beautiful pussy of yours."

Desi sat mesmorized for a second longer, then slipped into the water, letting their breasts mash together. "I'd love to."

***

Mona and Jim walked naked out of the back of their beach side Jacuzzi room hand in hand and turned towards the pool, their dark bodies already glistening with a thin sheen of sweat in the heat. Hedonism was as beautiful as they'd imagined it, a perfect place for their honeymoon, and they hoped to enjoy some new couples.

The beach was already getting a bit wild, and Mona smiled as she watched four women, one of whom she recognized from the bus, head out onto a large raft into the ocean. The young girl from the bus was laughing as her three new friends gently touched her body, making her the complete center of their attention. Mona felt her pussy moisten at the thought of being out there with them. Hopefully they'd have a chance to meet later in the week.

Mona and Jim made their way past the beach and up to the bar, which had a bit of a crowd around it, and ordered their drinks. As they were waiting, another couple squeezed in beside them to order.

"Oh, hey, I think we were on the same bus, I'm Tracey, this is my husband Scott," Tracey said to Mona after ordering her drink.

Mona smiled at her and replied, "Yes at the back? I'm Mona and this is Jim. First time here?"

"Yeah. You?"

"Yes. It's wonderful isn't it?"

The conversation took off and the two couples found themselves sliding into the pool and around an empty table where they could place their drinks. It didn't take long for easy laughter to begin finding its way through the conversation as each couple explained what brought them to the resort.

"No, seriously, you've been trying for six months and haven't been able to break the seal?"

"I know right? It's like we're jinxed or something," Tracey replied to Mona.

"Or maybe we just hadn't found the right couple," Scott mused. "Someone we felt a connection to first, you know?"

Jim, always straightforward, especially when he saw something he wanted, saw his opportunity to close the deal. "Well, how about we meet back up for dinner tonight at the Italian restaurant, and see where things go?"

Scott suddenly felt himself getting hard again, and then felt a hand around his cock from a direction that was opposite his wife.

"But we should warn you, we've kind of got a thing for newbies," Mona said as she gave Scott a gentle tug and then released him.

"Well," Tracey replied, having been able to easily see what had gone on under the water, "I don't think we had any plans. Sounds fun!"

And just as quickly as it had begun, the topic changed to work and to the company Jim ran. As he spoke, Tracey felt herself getting wet. This couple was incredibly hot. Jim heavily muscled and with a cock as big as any she had seen flaccid. Mona was a looker too, with full D breasts and a tiny stomach on a five-ten frame. Would Scott be jealous? Excited? They had talked through so much but hadn't thought they would walk right into a swing with a couple of 10s. But the way that Jim looked at her made her feel tingley. He was into her for sure, as was Mona. How far away was dinner anyhow?

***

"Are you ready?" Paul asked his wife of 35 years.

"As I'll ever be," Judy replied, fastening the band with the room key around her wrist. "Here we go!" She said an opened the door to their room and stepped onto the walkway in the buff. Paul followed out after her and slid his hand into hers.

Judy felt her nipples stiffen. No one but her husband had seen her naked in... well, ever. Paul had been her first and, only love, and as wild as they had been over the years (and boy did they have the video evidence to prove how wild it was) it had only ever been the two of them. Now here they were, about to bear their bodies to complete strangers. And perhaps.... Perhaps more?

Well this first step first. Judy looked around as they began to walk down a path between buildings and suddenly realized... they were all alone.

They'd taken the time to unpack when they got to their room, and it was now late afternoon, nearing 5pm as they began their walk, the sun already casting long shadows. It felt like they had the resort to themselves as they walked and Judy's heart began to slow.

But just as soon as it had, she saw two couples coming from between buildings. They were walking right towards her and Paul, but their attention was focused on each other, laughing and then waving as the darker couple, Judy suddenly recognized them from the bus, and now there they were naked and beautiful before her but opening the door to their room and waving goodbye to another couple Judy thought she recognized from the bus. That couple walked toward them now, hand in hand and with a bubble of excitement about them. They smiled at Judy and Paul as they crossed paths, eyes locked on theirs the entire time.

"You okay," Paul asked her after the couple was well behind them.

"Yes, you?"

"Yes. You still want to walk by the pool and over to the beach?"

"Yes," she said and gripped his hand tighter, her heart once again racing.

The pool was deserted when they arrived, now completely in shadow, though a few people stood by the bar on the far side and a few others waited in line by a grill. Everyone was naked.

They continued on out towards the beach, keeping eye contact with the couples they walked by. And yet Judy did notice what an amazing variety of bodies were here. It wasn't models and moviestars, but regular folk.

The sun was heading down into the water, and Judy saw couples sitting in the sand or on beach chairs staring out at the setting sun. The beach too was mostly deserted, and not too far down, they found a couple of loungers on their own between some palm trees and sat down on them.

"It's beautiful. You're beautiful," Paul said to his wife. She leaned over to kiss him, her hand moving down to his wonderful cock, which sprang to life under her touch. She began to slowly stroke him, looking him right in the eyes, suddenly oblivious to anyone else who might be near or watching.

"I want to make love to you as the sun sets," she murmmered to Paul, and he nodded. She climbed on top of him, guiding her husband into her, feeling the amazing sensation of being filled by him even as the sun warmed her bare back.

"You can have anything you desire my dear," he told her as he began to meet her thrusts. She was wetter than he'd felt her in years, and the muscles of her pussy clenched at his cock as she rocked her clit into his pelvis.

The sun touched the water, and Judy began to orgasm, loudly, not caring who could hear or who might be watching, and brought Paul over the edge with her, him filling her up with his semen and pulling her close to him to kiss her passionately in the final moments of their climax.

She continue to lay on top of him, breathing hard, and felt him slip out of her. She became aware of other people on the beach, none of whom she thought were watching, or at least not staring. They were witnesses, but not for any voyeuristic intent.

"I love you," Judy told her husband.

"I love you too," he replied.

***

Heather and Christian made their way through the buffet area at a hurried pace. Exhausted from the overnight flight from the west coast, they'd fallen asleep in their room as soon as they'd arrived, and nearly slept right through their dinner reservation.

Nearly half the tables were taken in the main dinning room already, and while there was no outright nudity, this was no night at Applebee's either. Heather could clearly see the breasts and nipples of several women through their tops, and the overall dress was on the risqué side. It was hat's and heel's night, and Heather wore a large floppy hat along with her 2 inch heels, shorts and a flowing blouse. And she realized she wasn't the most conservatively dressed either. It really was a mix.

Obobby
Obobby
495 Followers
12