Tales of Hedonism: NYE 2017 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I um." Heather stammered as Mona moved closer to her in the water.

"Would you like to kiss me?"

Mona just gave the smallest nod, but it was a nod. A moment later Mona's lips were pressed to hers. The feeling sent electricity bolting through Heather's body from her lips straight to her clit. Heather parted her lips and let her tongue move to touch Mona's. As Mona's boobs mashed against hers, Heather's nipples instantly stiffened and she brought her hands around and grabbed Mona's tiny ass. Mona grabbed hers as well. The kiss went on for a good thirty seconds before Mona finally broke it.

Mona turned to Christian, "Your wife is an amazing kisser, Christian. Be sure to treat her like the goddess she is."

And with that, Mona walked away from the group and back to her husband, leaving the table stunned in silence behind her.

"Heather, you okay, sweetie?" Christian finally asked after Mona had left the pool and was out of earshot on the other side of bar, rejoining her ridiculously good looking husband in line at the grill.

"Hmmm, oh yeah. Wow, this place, um, people certainly aren't shy to ask for what they want. Huh. Weird. Say, Judy, I've got to go to the ladies room."

"Oh yes, actually, I do to," Judy said and the ladies began to make their way to the restroom, leaving the still bewildered guys behind.

Once they were out of earshot. Paul spoke up, "So we've really enjoyed your company this week."

"Oh yeah, us too."

"And I just want to be straight with you. I'll give Judy anything she asks for."

"Yeah, yeah, me too. I mean, I'd do the same for Heather."

"So it's in their hands then."

"Um, yeah. But you don't think? I mean."

"Since Judy first suggested this place I assumed that if we found a couple that we were very comfortable with, that it was a possibility. We feel very comfortable with the two of you."

Christian started to laugh, "Nick tried to tell me, before we came here. He told me that this place can have an effect on people. I told him that Heather was likely to be an exception, and he just smiled and nodded."

"Christian, if you're not comfortable with..."

"It's fine, Paul. We like the two of you as well. I'm just... it's just that after all these years, it's amazing that she can still surprise me."

Meanwhile, inside the ladies room.

"Oh my god what was that Heather?"

"I seriously don't know. I mean, I've seen her around, I think she was on the bus with us coming here. But... oh my god, I've never kissed a woman before."

"Did you like it?"

The question had come so quick and so matter of factly, without even a hint of judgement, that Heather was taken aback for a moment. "I don't know. This place. I'm having all kinds of thoughts I never, never thought I would have."

"Did you like it?" Judy asked again coming closer to Heather, looking her directly in the eyes.

"Yes. Yes I did."

Judy kissed her now, passionately, and wrapped her arms around Mona's naked body. Mona did the same. The kiss went on a long minute. Finally, Judy pulled away.

"I liked that. A lot. And you guys are really good friends, and I don't want to mess that up, and I know you've said over and over that you guys are just here for your friend's wedding and that you aren't in...."

Heather cut Judy off with another kiss, and this time, found her hand moving between Judy's legs to the wet folds of her pussy. Judy moaned into her kiss, but pulled away after a few seconds.

"Wait, wait. I want to do this, but I want to with Paul there too. I don't want to do anything separate from him."

"Okay, but... But I don't know if I'm okay with Christian... You know, with you and Christian doing something together. I don't know how I would react. And I think if we all... if we got into bed together, even if we tried to keep it just between you and me and us and our own husbands... I think it would lead to more. And what if we did and I freaked out? I couldn't forgive myself for it."

Judy looked crestfallen for a second, then quickly perked up, "I've got an idea."

They came out of the bathroom giggling like schoolgirls and made their way back to their husbands.

"So are you going to tell us what you two were conspiring about in there?"

"I don't know what you're talking about Paul, we just had to use the ladies room," Judy said as she walked over to Christian and hoped onto his lap. Heather worked her way over to Paul and slid onto his lap as well. She could instantly feel Paul's cock begin stirring under her and wondered if Christian's was doing the same underneath Judy.

"Actually, I did invite Judy to join us at our friend's wedding and reception later," Heather said to Paul as she slipped her arm around him to better balance on the chair Across the way, Judy had her arm around Christian as well, and Heather realized that she didn't feel a bit of jealousy at all. Why should she? Judy wasn't going to steal her man away from her, she was totally content with Paul. Nor was Heather going to try and take Paul from Judy. Heather nodded at Judy.

"We just wanted to make sure that you boys were comfortable with this first," and Judy leaned over and kissed Christian, whose cock now lept to life under her.

"Is it okay if I kiss you, Paul," Heather asked, and he nodded and Heather kissed him and felt his cock grow under her. She moved slightly to allow it to rest along her slit, but made no other move to allow it to enter her. That would be for later tonight.

***

Finishing her jerk chicken, Mona looked over at the two couples sitting on each other's laps and kissing in the pool, looked back at Jim and smiled. "That was almost too easy."

New Year's Eve: Sunset

The Wedding of Nick and Marie to Harold and Laura took place on the beach just before sunset, and it seemed the entire resort had shown up.

Judy, Paul Heather and Christian sat together of course, thinking about where the night would take them. Across the aisle where Marie and Laura walked down hand in hand, Scott and Tracy sat chatting with Jim and Mona. Further back, Kathy and Mark sat hand in hand, having crashed the wedding when they saw it starting from their window.

Samantha, Desi and Ken were closer to the front, thanks to Desi having made such an impression on Marie's bridesmaids the night before. Even Ann and Vin had shown up, though they stood in the back and left about halfway thru.

It was a beautiful ceremony. Two couples committing to share their lives together in the pursuit of their flourishing as individuals, as couples, and as a group.

The reception was every bit as wild as you could possibly imagine. Perhaps more than you can.

New Year's Eve: Evening

That they had been able to secure the entire playroom on New Year's Eve was a testament not only to how many people they had invited, but as to just how much Hedonism had truly become Nick and Marie's second home. They knew the staff, knew the owners, knew the guests. The only rule had been that at 11pm, the playroom would open up to all of guests of the resort.

Like any reception, this one started with food and speeches and dancing. Unlike most receptions, the dancing was done in a bouncy house filled with soap bubbles, and everyone dancing was also naked.

In that bouncy house, Heather, Christian, Judy and Paul danced and touched and kissed for an hour while other couples and groups came and left, establishing their own bubble of space and no one making the first move to go back to a room. As the dance floor emptied, the four of them finally did leave to find a private room, following Judy's lead. What happened there between the four of them is only for them to know and us to imagine.

The reason the dance floor had emptied was because the rest of the reception had congregated on the large mat at the center of the play room, and the orgy that took place there with over 60 people would be talked about among the staff and guests for all of 2018, with the legend of what went on only growing with each retelling. If you want to know the details, well, you might just have to take a trip to the resort and ask someone about the great New Year's swing of 2017.

I can tell you that Samantha had her pussy licked by another woman for the first time, and decided it wasn't for her. Desi fucked Ken anyhow, and later Jim and Mona as well, and subsequently swore off sex with men under 30 forever.

Tracey and Scott found themselves right in the middle of the big orgy, sharing each other with the wedding party, but leaving before midnight to go and celebrate alone in a cabana by the beach in the warm Jamaican air. From there they heard the moans of Kathy and Mark from the next cabana down the beach who were also enjoying being alone together.

After midnight, and having graduated from her total submission to Vin during the week, Ann relished the control of whipping Vin's ass as he took six cocks one after the other while suspended in the S&M area of the play room and realized that she might be more of a dom than she had believed.

Eventually everyone had their fill of debauchery, and the reception emptied out. All that were left were the wedding group, Nick and Marie along with Harold and Laura. The four of them lay strewn across each other, content and sleepy and were just dozing off when Marie heard a familiar voice.

"Young lady," the voice said, "bet you didn't expect to see me here."

Marie got instantly, soaking wet. It looked like the night was just getting started.

The End

I'd like to say a big thank you to any and all of you who've stayed with me on this long delayed story series. I certainly bit off more than I could chew, and wanted to conclude the story before moving on to others. If any of you have a desire to hear more about any of these characters, send me a note and I'll see what I can do.

If you don't know who Marie didn't expect to see, you can go back to my first story, The Right Fit. This story also serves as the finale of that series as well.

12