Tales of Hedonism: Tracy and Scott

Story Info
Scott discovers his wife's wild side at a summer pool party.
11.8k words
4.14
63.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Obobby
Obobby
487 Followers

Tracy's head lay on my shoulder in the back of the car. An Uber had just picked us up from Rob and Vanessa's insane Kick off the Summer pool party that had ended rather abruptly at almost 2 in the morning. As neither Tracy nor I were in any shape to drive, I'd ordered a car to take us home.

"I'm sorry, Scott," Tracy murmured to me. "I messed everything up."

My arm around her, I squeezed my wife of 8 years close to me. "It wasn't your fault. You didn't do anything wrong."

"You're not mad at me?"

"Of course not sweetheart," I replied.

"Darla's husband is such an asshole."

On that, we could definitely agree.

***

The Invitation

Tracy and I had been high school sweethearts in a wealthy St. Louis suburb. We'd gone to Senior Homecoming together and both lost our virginity that night, and had an amazing senior year together. We had gone off to different colleges, me in Kansas and her in Ohio, and had decided to split up rather than try to make the long distance thing work.

Twelve years later, we reconnected when we both found ourselves living in Chicago and coming off of long term relationships that hadn't gone anywhere. Just over a year after that, we were married. Now with two kids, a dog and a cat in a middle class Chicago suburb, we had a typical middle class American life. I worked in operations at an ad agency, Tracy as an accountant for a small law firm. Most months we found time to make love two or three times, and it was nice if not very adventurous. It was everything I'd ever wanted.

I'd heard about Rob's legendary kick off the summer pool parties and had even been invited a few of times prior to this year, but we'd always had to decline. Once because Tracy was out of town, twice because we couldn't find a babysitter and the party was strictly for adults only.

From the sounds of it, it was as close to a college frat party as you can imagine a 40 something old could get. Booze flowing from noon Saturday to sunrise Sunday, half the people who came crashing on a floor somewhere in the house. Beer-pong, flip cup, shots.

To tell the truth, half the reason I think we didn't go was because we'd left those days behind us in college. And to be honest, the extent of my wild college days was being one of the top beer pong players in my dorm. Rob's party just didn't interest me enough to make a big effort to go and finding a babysitter who could stay late was never easy and always expensive.

It had been a couple years since we'd gotten an invite, but at a company lunch last Wednesday the talk had turned to this year's party, and Rob asked if Tracy and I would like to come. I'd said sure, as long as we could get a sitter. He smiled at me and then Eric, one of the other account managers at the firm who I knew was a regular at the party, clapped me on the shoulder and said, "Just remember, what happens at the party stays at the party."

I laughed and replied, "Really that wild huh?"

"We can't tell you," was Eric's reply. "You just have to come and see for yourself."

"Do I need to bring anything?"

Rob answered, "Just yourselves and four towels. Two for you and two for the party."

I looked at him quizzically.

"It will all make sense Saturday."

As I drove home that night, Eric's response kept bouncing around my head. Could it really be that crazy? Tracy and I hadn't let loose in a very long time, hadn't even gotten properly drunk in... god it must have been six or seven years. Suddenly determined, I started calling babysitters and before I got home, found one who could work this weekend and was okay if we didn't get home until the next morning.

"Do you think we will be able to find a sitter on such short notice?" Tracy asked when I got home and told her about the party.

"Britney said she could do it, and can stay till Sunday morning."

"Sunday morning!?"

"Yeah, Rob encourages anyone who can to crash at his house for the night so no one drives home drunk."

Out of nowhere, Tracy threw her arms around me and gave me a deep wet kiss. "Thanks for setting this up. I could really use a night to get a little wild." She kissed me again and then said, "The kids are in the basement playing Minecraft. I'm sure we've got five minutes if we're quiet."

She led me upstairs to our bedroom and we quickly tore off our clothes. Tracy even removed her bra, something that she did less and less of since the kids. Her c cup breasts weren't as firm as they once were, but were full and round and I loved seeing her cherry red nipples, and noticed that they were standing straight up. At five foot six and 145 lbs, she had a great curve to her, maybe a bit overweight, but what mother and full time worker her age wasn't? She was beautiful. And with a bit of gut at five ten, 190 and more than a bit of grey hair, but thank god at least most of it, I counted myself lucky to have her.

Instead of laying down on the bed, she crawled onto it on hands and knees, lifting her perfect round ass towards me and then looking back, "Fuck me, Scott. Quick."

Tracy never talked like this, and it did its job. My cock sprung to life and a moment later I had my six inch piston buried in her wet pussy. My hand reached around to massage her clit as the other slid down her back and into her short brown mousey hair.

I couldn't believe how wet she was, how hot her pussy was, and as it clenched my shaft I found myself cumming almost immediately. As my seed filled her hole she bucked against me and I remained buried in her as my fingers quickly worked to get her off. It didn't take long for her breath to quicken and her pussy to start its rhythmic pulsing around my dick.

I could see her fight to hold in a scream as I pulled her hair back. God we hadn't fucked like this in ages. It felt great.

"Oh my god," she said after we cleaned up and got our clothes back on. "What am I going to wear? This is a pool party..."

***

The Ice Breaker

When she came out of the bedroom late that Saturday morning, I was stunned. I knew she had done some shopping, but she'd refused to let me see what she'd bought.

She wore a loose fitting cover up in gold and red whose sleeves came down to her elbows and hem came down to her mid thighs. The way it draped around her body both accentuated her boobs while staying loose around her middle. She wore gold flip flops and a ridiculous pair of big white sunglasses, and had her short hair done up in a series of barrettes. Her slightly olive complexion from her mother's Mediterranean side of the family looked stunning against the red and gold.

"You look great, Tracy," I replied when I saw her.

"It's not too racy, you think?" she asked.

"No. You look like a movie star."

That earned a kiss and a, "I feel like one! I really can't tell you how much I needed a break like this, Scott. To feel like my old self."

I knew Tracy had some wild days in college. I never asked for the details and she'd never offered, other than saying that she enjoyed those days but was glad they were over. The doorbell rang, the babysitter was there, and it was time to go.

Thirty minutes later we arrived at Rob and Vanessa's house. They were two suburbs over from us in what was considered a bit more bohemian neighborhood. Unlike the carefully planned communities where Tracy and I lived, these homes didn't have an HOA, had a bit more land and hardly any two homes were alike. We had arrived just after 1, and had found parking just a few houses down the street. I figured there must already be a few people there.

We got up to the front door and I smiled as I saw a sign, "Party in the Rear" on the front door. We walked around to the large fenced yard behind and into the party. There were about twenty people in the back yard, almost all with a drink, and the first thing I noticed was the diversity. White, Black, Asian, Hispanic, ages ranging from what had to be early 20s up into mid fifties and two men who looked to be in their late 20s holding hands by the pool. Eric and his wife Shannon were there as well, their legs dangling into the pool as they sipped something from a little red cup, but I didn't see anyone else from the office there. Shannon had on a similar style cover up to Tracy, but let her curly long brown hair go wild. Tracy and I had stopped walking to survey the scene. Rob saw us and walked over.

"Welcome Scott! So glad you and Tracy could make it!"

He was in a rainbow swimsuit and no shirt with aviator sunglasses. Somehow, it didn't make him look like a douche. Just the opposite really.

"Good to see you Rob," Tracy said back, "Thank you for the invite."

"My pleasure, and my house is yours. Vanessa is inside getting some food together if you want to say hi. You look absolutely stunning, by the way. What are you drinking, Scott? Let me take your towels."

Tracy made her way into the house, a McMansion two story brick deal, and I followed Rob to the patio bar where he poured me a cup of his home brew. Party Pale Ale, Vanessa's specialty, he told me as I tried it skeptically and found it to be delicious. He'd thrown the two extra towels we'd brought on a huge stack to the side.

"Community towels, take one from the top if you need it, don't expect to get yours back at the end of the party" he noted. "You made it in time for our first big event. Dunkball will be played in about an hour. Make sure you have your team of three picked out."

And then he saw someone else come into the back yard and excused himself to go greet them.

An hour later, Tracy and I were in the pool having had a couple of drinks each and starting to feel a buzz. The bikini she'd chosen was a matching gold and red brazillian cut swimsuit, and she looked spectacular in it. The padded triangle tops covered her breasts and held them up nicely, while the bottom was frilled along the edges, covering the crack of her ass while showing off its round firmness. I was surprised and excited about how risqué she had decided to be.

I'd noticed Eric's wife was also a bit on the risqué side, showing off her B sized breasts in a nearly see thru white top and her small but nice ass in a pair of dark blue boy shorts. She was taller and much thinner than Tracy, too thin for my tastes, but no question a good looking woman, with green eyes and a fair complexion. We went over to talk to them about teaming up for Dunkball and were joined by another couple looking for partners, Darla and Joe.

Darla, was a stunning 5'8" Columbian woman in her early 40's with long curly black hair, a curvy but fit body and a stunning pair of what had to be fake tits. The thong she wore showed off her perfect ass. Her husband was just a bit shorter than her, built like a running back, and was Puerto Rican and white. Darla was as sweet as honey on chocolate. Joe immediately struck me as an asshole.

Dunkball, it turned out, was a combination of rugby and basketball in the pool, where the object was to score a dodgeball into your opponents ring float any way possible. Tracy and I teamed up with Eric, while his wife Shannon joined Darla and Joe.

In the hour leading up to the game, we'd literally heard everyone ask Rob at least once when the Dunkball game was going to start, and once it did, it quickly became apparent what the appeal was. As I had the ball and was heading towards the goal, I was tackled by Shannon and Darla, their breasts pushing into me. Eric was trying to pull his wife off me while Tracy tried to pry Darla away. Tracy's hand slipped and momentarily pulled Darla's triangle swimsuit off one of her breasts, giving me a quick glimpse of her dark brown, wide nipple that distracted me and allowed Joe to steal the ball and work down to the other end of the pool.

I looked over at Tracy treading water in the pool and saw her smiling, then call, "What are you waiting for, he's gonna score!" Knowing it was all right I started to chase after Joe. As the game went on, I felt a hand brush my package more than once and saw Tracy with a face full of Darla's breasts. It was never quite on purpose, just what happened when six people were crawling around each other in the water. It was brilliant and sexy and fun.

Unfortunately, we lost the first game and were out. When we got to the side of the pool, I gave Tracy a quick kiss, "You having fun?"

"A blast! Let's get another drink."

***

The Rules

From the bar, we watched the next team take on Stacey, Joe and Darla. A few minutes later, Rob came up to me and asked if I could help him with the next keg. I followed him down into the basement, which was empty.

"You enjoy dunkball?"

"Yeah, what's not to like?"

Rob smiled, "Exactly. It's what the party is all about. Getting loose, having fun, pushing boundaries, and being respectful."

"Sure, yeah, I get that."

"Good. So you know, it tends to get a little wild once the sun goes down but it doesn't turn into an orgy or anything. Well, except for the infamous lesbian pool takeover of '12," he said wistfully, his eyes getting that far away look of a great memory. "But the point is, it's about a little flirting and a little skin and always about making the girls feel comfortable. They're in charge here, not us."

I was completely speechless, and realized that Rob had probably given this speech a hundred times.

"So because people are people and the atmosphere is charged and you might end up thinking about hooking up either with Tracy or someone else," Rob paused to consider my expression and then continued, "and because we recognize with a little booze people sometimes do something stupid that they'll regret later, we have three unbreakable rules."

I nodded at him.

"Number one, if someone gives you attention in a way you don't like, tell them to stop. If they do it again, tell Vanessa or me and they'll be bounced. No arguments, no questions, no buts, no 'it was a misunderstanding', just bounced. Okay?"

I realized that the rule stood as much a warning to me as for me, "Cool."

"I've only ever had to bounce three people and I don't want to make you the fourth tonight." He paused for a moment and then continued, "Number two, before doing anything that you wouldn't do with your sister, ask the other person if it's okay. If you're too fucking unsure to ask, you shouldn't be doing it anyhow. Never had the cops here and don't intend for that to change. Got it?"

Cops? Why would the cops need to... Oh... "Got it."

"Number three. No sex in the pool or hot tub until after 2am, find a room and put down a towel before then, or don't expect to be invited back next year."

I quickly replied, "Right, so I'll be staying out of the hot tub after 2 then."

"Smart man! And last, this isn't a rule just a good piece of advice. Respect your partner. In thirteen years of throwing this party, I've seen two marriages end due to one side doing something that disrespected the other. If you don't have explicit permission from your spouse to do something, don't."

Rob looked at me for a long second, "All right, good talk, now go and have fun. Vanessa already gave Tracy the rules before dunkball."

We grabbed the keg and headed back outside with it. Tracy had made it into the hot tub with Vanessa and Eric, and after I got the new keg into the fridge I joined them with a fresh round of beers, sliding into the warm water next to Tracy and putting my arm around her. It was a pretty small tub, really only meant for 6 people. Tracy whispered over to me, "So did you get 'the talk'?"

I nodded yes and Tracy rolled her eyes at me then leaned back over to whisper, "I'm sure it's not that wild."

"I don't know," I whispered back, "Was that your hand on my crotch during dunkball?"

Tracy's eyes got a little big and then she whispered back, "No. But I'm okay with that. I'm okay with a little flirting and touching. It's kind of exciting, right?"

"Yeah, I can't see the harm in it as long as you're okay with it," I replied, surprising myself a little.

Now we were getting stares from the other two. I was sure they knew what we were talking about. Before Tracy could respond, Darla, Shannon and Joe joined us in the tub, having just lost their game. Darla sat next to Tracy and put an arm around her, kissing her on the cheek and earning a glance from Vanessa.

"What?" Darla whined, "I kiss my sister on the cheek all the time. I'm not breaking any rules."

Vanessa got up, her round body letting water rush in from the pool as she did, and I noticed a fishing lure tattoo between her large breasts, which her one piece suit was cut to show off the sides of.

"Watch out for these two," she said pointing at Darla and Joe, "they like to push the boundaries."

"Who us?" Joe said and put an arm around Shannon.

"Aye, Joe that's enough of that thank you."

Joe removed his arm and Shannon moved across the tub to get between Eric and me. Then two more couples entered the tub and suddenly things had gotten very cozy.

But not nearly as cozy as it would get. An hour later there were 15 of us packed into the small tub. Darla had continued lightly flirting with Tracy, touching her hair and occasionally putting a hand on her side. To my surprise, Tracy seemed to be enjoying the attention from the woman. I suddenly wondered if she had ever hooked up with a girl during her wild college days. I'd have to ask her later.

I had gotten deep into conversation about the Cubbies chances this summer with Max and Cho, a black and Japanese couple in their mid 20s from Chicago but now living in Louisville. He was over six feet and muscled, while she was maybe five-two and a hundred pounds soaking wet, with tiny breasts that were covered by just the smallest patches of pink fabric.

There were a lot more people here now too. Perhaps 50 in all. The music was bumping out of speakers behind the bar and everyone looked to be having a great time. Yes there was some flirting going on, but for the most part people just seemed to be enjoying the warm June air, the water and the booze.

Cho joined into the conversation with Darla and Tracy, and they asked us to go and get them another drink, so Max and I made our way up to the bar. As we did, Max changed the subject, "I love this party, closest thing to Hedo outside of Jamaica."

"Hedo?"

He smiled, "This all-inclusive nudist resort. Cho and I went for the first time for spring break when we were seniors at Northwestern, and have been at least once every year since. Just got back from our sixth trip."

"That good, huh," I replied.

"Imagine this, but everyone is naked and most are looking to swing."

"Oh, well, uh, Tracy and I aren't... ah," I stammered as we began to pour beer.

"Neither were Cho and I. Then a couple ladies convinced Cho to experiment with her bi side. Next thing I knew we were in a 12 person orgy."

I'd finished pouring the beers and had absolutely no idea what to say. Max continued, "It's not for everyone, and if you're the jealous type no way. Like, I don't know, are you okay with Darla there squeezing your wife's breasts?"

I turned around and saw my wife, her back to me, with her hands behind her head and Darla squeezing her breasts through her swimsuit. Suddenly I felt my cock twitch. Nope, not jealous at all.

Max smiled and looked back at me, "See, you never know until you try."

We got back into the hot tub quickly and thankfully before my chubby had gotten to full flag status. As we did, Darla stopped her touching and turned to me, "I couldn't believe they were real. You're wife's tits are amazing! I had to get mine done after our little Joey was born."

Then I felt a hand under the water tickle at my balls through my swimsuit. It was Darla. My cock became rigid, my face white. Tracy gave me a kiss and whispered, "Is she grabbing your package?"

Obobby
Obobby
487 Followers