Tales of Kathye's Tail: The Movie

Story Info
Jake and Buck have fun with Kathye.
4.6k words
4.18
58k
9

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/12/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first sequel to "Tales of Kathye's Tail: Episode I. In Episode I, Jake, Kathye and Buck are driving in a storm. Kathye fantasies about being forced to have sex with Jake and his friend, Buck. When they get to Tulsa, they decide to go to a movie. The trilogy continues with "Tales of Kathye's Tail: The Ice Storm," when Kathye runs out of options and is forced to submit to a night of lust at the hands of Jake and Buck.

****************

We are going to the movie, the three of us. His friend, Buck, will go. How strange this evening is working out. His friend is with us and I am still wet from my fantasy of being fucked by them both, forced by my lover to screw his friend. We often joke about it, my lover and I, joke about the three of us having sex. We have talked of it many times. My lover is very sensual, and so am I, I think. His friend is with us and we do things, fun things, sexual things. The two of them and me. They are both so handsome. His friend is bigger. Both have a good sense of humor and are collegiate professionals. They are the aggressors, always. And I am the victim, the object of their lust, the provider. Of course I would never really do it, and he knows it, my lover. And he would never make me. He loves me.

It seemed strange standing in line with both of them. They stood behind me talking and laughing about things.

They talked about how nice it was being here, the three of us, and how about Buck' car and how he hoped he get a ride back to Tulsa tomorrow, and some other things.

Once or twice they lowered their voices so I couldn't hear them. They would say something and chuckle softly. I wondered what they were saying that they didn't want me to hear. I moved closer to Jake to listen but I kept my eyes turned away from them.


Once I heard Jake say something about the backseat of his truck and he groaned softly. They both laughed real low and Buck sighed saying something about how lucky Jake was.

I'm certain they were talking about me and the things Jake and I do in the back seat of his truck. Buck mumbled something about betting it was really good, and Jake said yes, the best he had ever had, and if he behaved himself he might get some of it sometimes.

Jake laughed and Buck groaned again and said, Please, Please, Please. Jake turned away from me and mumbled that it would be okay with him, except he loved me too much to do that. And besides, he said, Kathy would never go along with it.

Wouldn't he be surprised if he knew about the fantasy I had just had during our trip up. That was really good. I want to do that again.

Then Jake warned him never to try anything with me or he was a dead man. Men talk that way, about how they'll kill someone for this or that, mostly if they mess with their woman.

Buck put up his hands and said, Oh no. He would never do that..... unless Jake said he could.

"She belongs to me and I love her very much," Jake said.. "She is special, very special. I could never find another like her."

"I know," Buck replied. "I can understand that. Just looking at her, I can understand. God, she is good to look at and think about."

"She is," Jake said. "She is. And I think about her all the time. Its just that she is so damned sexy, I can't help having these fantasies about her, how sexy she looks when she fucks and stuff like that. I can't stop thinking about her, and the more I think the wilder my fantasies get. I think watching her getting fucked would be the sexiest thing in the world."

"I understand, I understand." Buck was sounding like a broken record and I could hear a slight gasping in his voice. He was getting turned on just talking about it.

"Sometimes I just want to see her get fucked until she can't fuck anymore. Totally satisfied and wiped out. Know what I mean?"

"I understand, I understand. Yeah I know. I think about doing it with her all the time, too."

"But I really love her and if anyone ever even tried with her, I would just kill them. Understand?"

"Yeah. I understand. I understand. But I sure would like to. I mean I would really like to if you said it was okay."

"Well," Jake said. "I won't ever say its okay. I'm sure of that. I don't blame you for wanting it and thinking about it. Its good. But just don't ever try it. Understand?"

"I won't, I won't. I understand."

"What are you guys talking about back there?," I asked. I had heard quite a bit. The longer they talked, the louder their voices got. Men are so funny. Whenever their balls start swelling, they lose control of everything.

"Nothing, baby," Jake said. "Just some stuff."

"You weren't talking about me, were you? I thought I heard you mention my name."

"No, baby. We weren't talking about you. I was just saying how much I loved you." He smiled and gave me a hug. "Besides. Would you really mind if we talked about you."

"Not if you said nice things," I said smiling.

"I always say nice things about you," Jake said.

"Yeah, I know. But your idea of nice things and mine are different, I think."

"But your good. That's nice, isn't it?"

"Your not promising him anything, are you?"

"No. No. You know better."

"I know what you want me to do. I know that. And you know I won't do it."

"Not even for me?" Jake pulled me to him wrapping me in his arms. His hands dropped to my ass and he rubbed me tenderly.

"I don't mind you thinking about it, or even joking with Buck about it, but just don't think I' really going to do it."

]"Never," Jake whimpered, smiling.

"Never."

"You don't think he's sexy?"

"Oh, he's sexy enough, alright. And if was going to do it with you and someone else, it would be him. But I'm not."

Buck was listening and had a wistful look on his face.

The line was getting shorter. We were at the end so Jake moved in front of me to pay for the tickets. When he did I put my arms around his waist and leaned against him, letting him pull me along. His body felt good, hard and in shape. His stomach was getting a little soft, but I even liked that little belly he was getting. It felt good when he laid it against me. Talking about Buck fucking me made me tingle between the legs. But I could never let Jake know that. He might get serious about this little three-some fantasy of his.

Buck was behind me now and I sensed he was close. I was almost sandwiched by these two horny guys, and for a moment I slipped into an image of it. Me naked, them naked, me pressed between them, feeling Jake's hard cock on my pussy and Buck' big tool between the cheeks of my ass. I always thought of him having a big cock. I don't know why. Maybe someday I'll see it and find out for sure. It felt good being sandwiched that way, but I quickly dismissed the thought. I didn't have time for a long fantasy right now, so I decided to just save it for later. I could use it when I was alone, with my vibrator. The thoughts of doing myself thinking about the two of them thrilled me and made my pussy wet.

When Jake got to the window and was talking to the ticket seller, Buck bumped into me and I felt him press slightly against my behind. I was surprised. 'Sorry," he whispered, and stepped away. 'That's okay,' I said looking back and smiling with my eyes. I knew he did it on purpose just to get a feel. I hoped he enjoyed it. I did. I thought I felt his cock, and if I did, it was big, even bigger than my fantasy. But I love Jake so I quit thinking about it.

Inside, Jake bought three Cokes and a large bag of popcorn. "Here he said," handing me the popcorn. "You hold this and sit between us so we can all eat it together." Eat it together, I thought, with a hidden smile. We already did that, Jake, on the way up here in my wonderful fantasy. You guys just don't know it.

We were at one of those multiplex theaters showing several movies at one time. Jake guided us into the theater showing "Lovers and Enemies." Jake had wanted to see it for a long time. It was something about the rebellion in Ireland. I wasn't sure, just that it was supposed to be hot, good and hot. I was made in Sweden and had been banned in the United States until just recently when the ACLU got the Supreme Court to declare the ban a violation of some sort.

It was dark inside and hard to see. The lights had just gone off and the movie was about to start. Jake slipped into the back row. He liked the back row so he could play with me in the dark. There weren't very many people in the theater, just a few couples scattered around, mostly in the middle and down front, so we were alone in the back. Buck went in first and sat next to the wall. I found my seat next to him and Jake sat on my other side. It felt good to be here, in the dark between these two guys.

I was glad Jake and Buck were friends and that the three of us were doing some things together. I was feeling more relaxed with Buck around. Jake hadn't mentioned the contract in a long time. I never did sign it, even though I promised I would if he would just buy me that beautiful diamond ring. But I never did. Jake put a lot of stuff in that contract about sexual things I was supposed to do if he bought me that ring. I couldn't do those things, even for a diamond ring. I thought I could until I got that ring. Bt when I read the contract, I knew I couldn't do it. Jake had been disappointed at first. At least he pretended he was. But after awhile he stopped pouting and just started teasing me about welching on a deal. And tonight when I saw Buck in the truck, I had panicked. I thought he was going to make me deliver. But he hadn't. Just talked about it waiting in line, and talking about it didn't bother me. In fact, I sort of enjoy those guys talking that way. And Buck has been a perfect gentleman. He has done nothing but bump into me and be nice. Besides, I had a good fantasy about it. But that's all.

I put the popcorn between my legs so we could all eat out of it. I didn't have any panties on since Jake likes it that way. And no bra. Besides, with my sweats on I really didn't need any undies and being naked underneath made it easy for Jake. I knew it wouldn't be long before his hands would be on my tits and stroking my pussy, just as soon as he finished eating pop corn. Just thinking about it made me hot.

The movie was good. Jake behaved himself in the beginning so I could concentrate on the plot. It was about this boy and girl who were lovers and members of the IRA. The boy convinced his girl friend to become an undercover agent to get information from the English. The plan was for her to become friendly with the army commander to get information from him. The boyfriend told her she may have to sleep with the guy but that it would be okay because she was doing it for the cause. The girl was appalled that her boyfriend would even suggest such a thing since he loved her so much. But she ended up doing it. The commander was a handsome guy. The first time he and the girl had sex, she cried, but when she saw him naked she smiled. The movie showed her naked but showed the commander naked from behind only. It showed them in bed with him between her legs humping hard. It was sexy and looked like they were really doing it, or the girl was a really good actress.

The scene made me hot and I knew the guy were hot, probably had hard cocks. We were all eating pop corn from the sack between my legs. At first I didn't give it much thought, that both of the guys were reaching over between my legs to get popcorn. But as the sack grew empty, I could feel their hands pushing against my pussy. I scrunched down in my seat to push my pussy out a little so I could feel them better. It felt good when their hands brushed against me. With the love scenes in the movie and these guys' hands eating popcorn from between my legs, I was getting hot.

Jake leaned over me to say something to Buck. "Hey," he said. "Kathy's pussy is sure keeping that popcorn hot, right?"

Buck was a little embarrassed and didn't know quite what to say. "Yeah," he said nervously. "Best popcorn I ever ate." He laughed

"You guys quit talking that way," I said. "You're awful."

Jake finally quit eating popcorn. It was almost gone anyway. Just a few grains in the bottom. He snuggled down next to my shoulder and ran his hand underneath my top. When he found my tits, he moaned and started playing with them. I whispered he should be careful so Buck couldn't see, and he said not to worry, that it was dark, and besides, Buck wouldn't be embarrassed, just envious.

As Jake played with my tits, I started getting real hot. Buck was still searching for the final grains of popcorn. I opened my legs a little hoping to feel his hand more. This when time he reached in the sack, I shifted forward a little. Once he put his hand in the sack and ran his fingers against my pussy, like he was searching for popcorn. I moaned softly but moved back quickly. I didn't want to give him the wrong idea. I took the empty sack out from between my legs handing it to Buck with a smile. He took it saying he was sorry the popcorn was gone, that he would save the sack forever as a memory. I laughed.

On the screen, the heroine had been captured by a group of English soldiers. They were in a farm house and right away the soldiers decided they wanted the girl. They dragged her into a bedroom, ripped her cloths off and shoved her onto the bed. She was fighting back, but there were too many of them. The audience knew she was going to be raped if her lover didn't show up to save her. He didn't.

The thought of all those men fucking her by force really turned me on. I love watching gang bangs in dirty movies, and when I do myself, one of my favorite fantasies is being gang banged against my will.

The soldiers fell on the naked girl, taking turns with her and forcing her to suck their cocks. At first she resisted, but then she started liking it, a lot, and she fucked all the soldiers until they were exhausted. She laughed at them and begged them for more, teasing they weren't good like Irish men who could fuck all night.

The guys really got turned on by the rape scene. Jake started squeezing my tits and twisting the nipples. God, I was hot. My pussy was soaking.

I glanced over at Buck and he was rubbing his cock. I couldn't see it, because it was dark, but I knew he had an erection. I put my hands between Jake's legs. His cock was hard and I rubbed it. He unzipped his pants and pulled his hard cock out. I grabbed it and started stroking. He groaned loudly, and Buck looked over to see what I was doing.

"My god," he whispered. "I wish you could do that to me."

I hoped Jake didn't hear him. "I know," I said. "But I can't. It isn't right."

I head Buck unzip his pants. I knew he was pulling his cock out. In the dimness I saw his hand moving up and down. He was stroking his cock, masturbating. It excited me. I wanted to reach over and grab it, to do the job for him. I wanted to feel his cock in my hand, like I was feeling Jake's. Two cocks at once. But I couldn't.

Jake was really hot now. He pulled my top up over my tits. I panicked.

Don't, I said. Someone will see.

There's no one back here to see, except Buck. And he doesn't count.

Both of my tits were exposed and Jake was rubbing them both. Buck was beside himself. He was really masturbating now, and watching Jake mess with my tits. I gave up on embarrassment and laid back to enjoy what Jake was doing. I found myself wishing Buck would join in and have fun with my tits, too. But he just seemed to lean against the wall and moan, playing with his own cock.

Jake leaned forward and started sucking one of my tits. God, it was good. I was really burning with passion. I wanted someone to fuck me and I didn't care who. I saw Jake looking at Buck and knew he was really enjoying doing this in front of his friend.

Jake's hand moved down between my legs. He reached beneath my sweats and started running his finger over my pussy.

I can't stand this, I whispered. I can't stand this. Please stop!

Jake tugged on my bottoms until they were down around my ankles. I spread my legs wide to let him run his fingers inside my pussy. It was good, so good. He shoved his fingers inside and started finger fucking me. I stopped worrying about Buck and that we were in a movie. I pulled up a little with my knees causing my ass to lift higher so Jake could go deeper. His cock was throbbing and I knew he was ready to cum.

Suddenly, Jake grabbed my head and pulled me down to his cock. I opened my mouth taking his cock inside and started sucking. It was hard and full. He was so far gone he just groaned, lifted his ass a few times and shot off in my mouth. I hated it when he did that, but he liked it so much I accommodated him now and then. I kept sucking his cock until he was empty. I felt him going limp and pulled my mouth free. Jake relaxed leaving me there naked and unsatisfied.

I turned to look at Buck. He was in a state of shock and great horniness. He looked at me, my nakedness. I didn't try to hide myself. I was so hot and need something so bad that I wanted him to see me, to look at my tits, my pussy, to see what Jake had just for the asking. Jake was always joking to Buck about fucking me and I wanted him to see what he wasn't getting. He was looking me over good, taking his time and stroking his cock. It was big. I wanted it, in my pussy. I started to reach for his cock, but before I could....

Jake moved over and spoke to Buck.

Great, isn't she?

Buck swallowed. Yeah, he said. She's really great.

Want some it? Jake said, laughing.

I started to object. But I didn't. I thought I would see just how far Jake would really go.

Yeah, Buck said. I really do.

What would you like to do? Jake asked.

Buck stuttered. I...I want to touch her tits.

Is that all?

Well...., Buck couldn't say it.

Go ahead, I said suddenly and with a lustiness in my voice. Go ahead, Buck. Tell him what you want from me. He wants to hear it. What you want to do.

He swallowed again. Do you want to hear it? he asked.

That doesn't matter. What I want to hear. What matters at all is what you want to say....to me, about me. Just say it. Weren't you and Jake talking about fucking me outside awhile ago? About the two of you fucking me?

Yes, he said. We were.

Then tell me what you would do. Tell me what you would do when its your turn to fuck me.

I want to suck your tits, he said, mustering some courage.

Okay, you can suck my tits. Jake want mind. Will you, Jake?

Jake didn't answer.

What else, I asked, looking at him. Is that all? Don't you want more?

Buck was shocked that I was asking him what he wanted instead of Jake. I was really putting it on him hard. Making him think about me, so near, so naked. Making him say in words what he was thinking, what he had been thinking, just like I had been thinking it on the ride up, and while Jake was playing with me and making me suck his cock.

Jake was surprised too, but he let me do it. I know he was enjoying it. He was shocked, and probably a little frightened about the way things were going, about how I had taken over these two guys, but he was enjoying it, I know he was.

Don't you want more, I insisted. Haven't you been thinking about me all night, and talking about me with Jake?

Yes, Buck said. I want to feel your pussy, I want to lick your pussy, I want you to suck my cock, I want to fuck you.

Buck saying those things excited me.

Then why don't you, I asked? Here I am. Naked, with a wet pussy. Why don't you do it.? Jake did. He took what he wanted. Made me suck him off. Why don't you? I want you to. I want you to shove that big cock of yours inside of me and fuck me, fuck me hard, until I cum.

Hey baby, Jake said. You're going to far.

Be quite, Jake, I said. Go ahead, Buck. Take what you want. Aren't you man enough?

12