Tales of Lupo Ch. 02: Rebekah's Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bathroom door opened and Lupo came to join me, kissing me on the cheek, her arms around my waist from behind, gently swaying me from side to side. The soft dressing gown brushed against my bare legs.

"What's cooking baby? It smells wonderful" she asked as she squeezed my cock through my boxer shorts that I had pulled on to avoid any potential oil splatter injury!

"You'll have to wait for a bit, it's too early to eat, and for anything else for that matter!"

"It's never too early." she giggled squeezing me again.

I poured a small shot of the gin and offered it to her lips. She coughed as the alcohol hit the back of her throat before composing herself.

"Oh, that's delicious." the initial impact in her mouth changing to a smooth warmth as the botanicals played with her tastebuds.

I poured some more into the tall glass and added some tonic.

"You go and relax, I'm almost done here." I ushered her across to the fireside.

****

I finished up laying the prepared food to the side for finishing later. I turned to see her lying watching every move that I was making.

Her dressing gown was untied, one half pulled open exposing her right breast, her hips and her leg. The firelight flickered making her skin glow. She looked amazing lying there on the soft rugs propped up with some of the cushions. The setting was so sensual; she was so sensual. My heart began to pound as my cock tightened in my shorts.

She was right, it's never too early.

I crossed over to her, my gin and tonic in hand, attempting as much of a confident swagger as I could get away with, and knelt down at her feet, sidling up to her. She looked directly into my eyes, knowing she was half exposed. Knowing what she wanted me to do. Knowing I couldn't resist, didn't want to resist. My cock was telling me fuck her now, my mind was saying take it slowly.

I straddled across her, brushing her dressing gown further away from her side before slowly exposing the rest of her. Her eyes never left mine as I stretched forward to kiss her lips, my right hand tracking up her side, brushing her breast on its journey upwards to rest just below her ear. I kissed some more, a bit more passionately as my finger circled around teasing her neck. I could feel her back arch upwards in response to my touching, her tongue fighting to find mine, her head pressing forward to meet me. Her hands moved to grip my head as our kissing intensified, her legs parted to begin to wrap around me. She wanted me inside her too, right now. I pushed her down and rose up; too soon, too quick, I want to keep it slow. I had waited for months for this and all that time my overwhelming desire was to taste her. And that's what I needed to do before anything else.

I shuffled back to my kneeling position between her legs. She didn't look disappointed but I knew that her mind and body would be in confusion; the intense feeling of high passion and 'just fuck me right now' being suddenly cut off with a pause. Her lips were pursed tightly together as a giveaway of that frustration.

I dipped my fingers into my gin, leaned forward and brushed them across her lips. They immediately parted as the bitterness hit, her tongue circled around as she sucked her lips in before parting them slightly. I leaned further and kissed them again gently but only momentarily. I continued my kissing downwards, tracking down her neck, stopping on her shoulder before down to her breast. I sucked her nipple softly, feeling it stiffen slightly. I love that moment when such a natural response begins to stir. I circled my tongue around feeling her nipple stiffen some more, my other hand now moving onto her other one. I rose up, both hands now cupping under her breasts. The firelight causing dancing shadows of her now extended nipples and blood engorged breasts across her body.

I lowered downwards, kissing her tummy, pausing at the small scar, my tongue lightly swiping across it. My hands squeezed her breasts, the softness I had been longing to hold every night. I lowered further, passing down over her clit towards the lips of her pussy, my shoulders parting her legs.

The first taste was amazing. The initial saltiness quickly giving way to a sweetness as I sucked on her folds and creases. Her juices filled my mouth, the chemicals hitting my taste buds sending intense signals of arousal to my brain. There was no need, I was as aroused as I could be. My heart pounded in my chest, my cock strained in my shorts, my balls tensed ready to explode.

I pressed my mouth in deeper, my tongue entering inside, my nose against her clit. I was devouring her. I may have longed to feel her breasts, soft in my hands, her nipples stiff in my fingers but nothing, no nothing, could surpass how I had waited to taste her. How much I had wanted to make her cum this way.

My fingers joined my nose at her clit as my tongue circled around the outside of her pussy, sometimes entering in deeper in search of more delicious juice. Her hips pushed upwards as my fingers found a rhythm that suited her, I could feel her breasts push up as her head pushed back into the cushions. Her hands held the sides of my head; she wasn't letting me go anywhere, not that I had any intention whatsoever of stopping.

My lips and tongue joined my fingers at her clit, protruding out engorged in excitement and high arousal. Her hips swayed from side to side as I kissed, flicked and sucked. I could feel her thighs tense against my shoulders, her arms release their hold on my head as she raised them up and back clawing at the rugs and cushions behind her. She was getting close. Her legs were grappling behind me, searching for a position, trying to hold around my back but then falling outwards as her body fought to contain itself. She was breathing hard now, I could just see her face beyond her breasts heaving up and down. Her face was reddened by her exertions, her head moved from side to side, her lips pursed tightly closed. She needed her final release and it was getting very, very close.

She tightened further, my forehead pressed against her lower tummy sensing a strengthening of the firmness developing within. I sucked her into my lips one last time, my tongue pressing in deeply. Suddenly she buckled, her hands pushing my head against her, holding me tightly as her hips twisted me around. I could feel the waves of fire rushing through her, with each came a tensioning and then a release. She was breathing hard, little noises of pleasure as each blast of fire ripped through her.

I held onto her hips tightly, my mouth lapping up her juices. She tasted so sweet. The pleasure may have been hers at this particular moment but I couldn't underestimate just how much I had wanted this; and how good it felt.

The waves ended and she relaxed out. Her face was reddened but she began to smile. Then laugh.

I looked at her in puzzlement. "What is it?"

She laughed again. "I don't know! It just, it's just that I'm getting lots of tiny aftershocks tingling through my body!"

"Ah!" I watched as she enjoyed what she had no control over.

I pulled myself off her, kneeling at their feet, watching her recover. My head was spinning too, the excitement blasting oxygen through my brain. I stood, looking down at her, her dressing gown open exposing her to me. My cock was rock hard inside my shorts, I just needed her to recover a bit more before I would lower myself back down to fuck her properly. She looked at me standing there then pulled herself up, wrapping her dressing gown closed around herself. 'Fuck!', I thought, 'I really can't wait any longer.'

She shuffled forward on her knees, looking up, gazing into my eyes.

"And now for you!"

Her hands pulled at my shorts, my cock springing upwards as she lowered them. She cupped my balls with one hand whilst she tracked her tongue upwards from the base to the tip. She circled around a few times as my cock twitched in response. I watched her, still looking up into my eyes. Her hands gripping my shaft. She pulled back a little.

"Ready?" She asked as she opened her mouth wide to take my inside if her.

She sucked on my tip before guiding my cock in further. Half in now, the feeling was incredible, her tongue circling around. Suddenly she stopped, rose up a bit more then sank down on me, taking me further inside her mouth. My legs shook, but she pulled back. She looked at my cock, standing straight upwards, full and hard.

"Hmmm," she said. "Wrong angle. You need to kneel." She tugged my hips downwards and I knelt before her. "That's better. Ready now?"

She sank her head down, sucking my tip with her lips. Slowly she sank lower, taking my upright cock back into her mouth, halfway in again. I gasped. She sucked, circling around then stopped once more, took a deep breath in and sank lower.

My cock filled her mouth, the tip pressing hard against the opening to her throat. It felt incredible. Every slight movement of her tongue made it feel like my entire cock was being massaged. Every time she swallowed the tip was squeezed lightly. She moved slowly, carefully, letting her mouth do the work. She was amazing, I couldn't have hoped for more pleasure than this.

She adjusted her position, raising her head upwards whilst still bearing down on my cock. I could feel her press down firmly. There was about an inch of my cock left outside her mouth and she appeared to be wanting more. 'Not a chance!' I thought as the pressure bore down. 'That's as far as I can get in.' Suddenly, I felt a kind of popping sensation, my cock suddenly slipping in the final inch. My tip was now firmly in her throat. She had told me she could do this but I couldn't believe she managed that final inch.

I had never been deep-throated before. I could feel everything. She was tight around me and she moved very slowly. I could feel every ridge, her tongue flattened down massaging my full length. I had never experienced such feeling in my life. This really couldn't get any more of intense. Or so I thought until she began to swallow.

Her muscles contracted around the tip deep in her throat, each swallow squeezing me hard. Every single nerve in my cock was experiencing stimulation simultaneously; the complete enveloping of warmth and wetness exquisite as the gentle massage continued; a move of her tongue, another swallow, an ever so slow up and down movement. I wanted this to continue forever but I felt the familiar feeling rising in my balls. I had been amazed that I had lasted this long but I knew that I would be unable to hold back; once the tingling started to rise up from my knees I would be unstoppable.

She swallowed once more. The effect rippled down my cock. My hips buckled as I tensed my buttocks in reaction to this wave. She sensed what was happening, pulling her head up, withdrawing my cock firstly from her throat and then from the back of her mouth. Now, with only the tip left in her mouth, I began to cum. And cum. And cum. I could feel her entire mouth fill with the warm liquid, each contraction pumping out more. It felt like I was emptying my entire body into her and she was lapping up every bit of it. The pulsation began to ease and I felt her tongue work around as she swallowed my cum down. I regained a little composure to look down at her, my cock withdrawn now from her mouth completely. She licked the last of my cum from around the top of my cock, smiling up at me, a dribble down her chin. She scooped it up with a finger, smearing it around her lips, then a lick around as she savoured my taste. We were equal now; I had devoured her and she had now devoured me.

I steadied myself and stood up. I couldn't believe what I had just experienced for the first time in my fifty years. She rose up to stand next to me.

"How long does it take you to recover?" She asked as her hands dropped down to squeeze my balls gently.

"Hopefully not too long." I replied a little weakly. I smiled though, as I felt my cock firm although it had never really softened to any extent at all, my arousal being so elevated.

She detected my reaction immediately, smiling back. She opened her dressing gown and let it fall, moving in close to me, her breasts squeezing against my chest, my cock hardening against her soft stomach.

"We really need to fuck now." she whispered into my ear.

"We definitely do." I replied without hesitation.

I guided her back across to the fire. Or rather we guided each other, falling onto the rugs and cushions. I was on top of her, between her legs. I pushed up and was inside her immediately, thrusting in deep and firmly. Her head rose up to meet mine as our lips met in a passionate kiss. Her legs wrapped tightly around me as I moved my hips forward in a strong rhythm. Deep long strokes, my cock teasing the entrance to her pussy each time before it's full length filled her again. I had no concerns about cumming too soon now, after the emptying she had just given me. I intended to enjoy this fuck as much as I could and couldn't actually believe how quickly I had recovered. This beautiful creature was having an amazing impact on me!

I pushed her legs high, pulling her hips up and raising mine. I could see my cock glisten in the flickering firelight coated with her juice, the insides of her thighs wet; long hard pushes deep into her, slowly withdrawing in a slow steady rhythm.

"We'll cum together." she managed to say in between her deep breaths out which accompanied each final inch of my cock as I pushed into her.

I swallowed, finding it hard to talk myself. "...yes, if we can."

"Yes, WE CAN!" She replied as she grabbed my shoulders and twisted her hips to flick me over onto my back.

She straddled over me, her legs wide over my middle. She reached behind her, taking hold of my cock and expertly guiding it into her. I love that moment when my tip enters guided by a women's hand, the moment of hesitation before she drops slowly down, pausing and withdrawing slightly half way to ensure complete lubrication before taking me fully inside her. She did exactly this now. She pressed down, relaxing her weight against me, her thighs tight over my hips.

She looked directly into my eyes. A look that said "You're going to enjoy this. I'm going to enjoy this. We're really, really going to enjoy this!" Who was I to argue with a look that said that?

She began to rise up and down, her back arched, head back and boobs pushed far forward. I watched her pussy spread tightly around my cock as her lips pulled out when she rose up, then folded inwards as she dropped down again, her clit exposed all the time, being massaged gently by her folds and creases moving against it. One hand was on her left breast, fingers of the other in her mouth. Her eyes were closed, I had no idea where her mind was at this moment. All I knew was that she was lost in her passion to give me the best fucking I had ever had.

My cock suited her perfectly, its upward curve allowed me to press it directly into her g-spot, the place she had previously told me was her most sensitive. I knew we'd be compatible when we got into this position. Her hand left her mouth, dropping down onto her clit. I wanted to help but she appeared to be doing a good job by the expression on her face as she circled her fingers around. In any case, I was concentrating on my own rhythm, making sure we were in time with each other, ensuring my cock was hitting the spot each and every time. I could feel my thighs tingle but fought back the feeling. She needed to be closer before I would allow myself to give in to the rising tension deep within me.

Her head dropped, her hands fell to my chest.

"Oh boy!" she exhaled abruptly. "Oh God! This feels so g...nnn."

She was struggling to speak. Her head lowered against me as she bit into my shoulder. 'Time to let go,' I thought, 'she's too close now.' I pushed in hard a few times, the tingling inside me spreading upwards fast. She bit harder, stifling noises. Her hips clenched in, all her inner muscles squeezing my cock hard within her. I pushed as far as I could as I felt my cock expand within her as the first pulse shot through it. Her entire body jarred, the first wave of her orgasm enveloping her body in fire. My cock pushed again, as if exploding within her. She jarred in response, her hips bearing down on me as her body involuntarily sought my own.

I would normally be filling her full with my cum but I know I was probably empty from before. However, when you cum in quick succession the second time is intense. The tingling which normally rises from my knees, had extended down through my entire legs, spreading upwards across my bottom, tensing through my middle and up to my arms. My body was searching deep within me for anything it could find to fill her. The feeling was an exquisite, all enveloping orgasm. And I could feel hers; she was sucking on my shoulder, the initial sharp jarring giving way to waves of shuddering. It seamed to go on forever, beyond my own, but the pleasure of her body initially closing inwards to suck me in then fighting against my own pushing as if to expel me, was amazing. My mind was blown, the sharp release of oxygen mixed with endorphins making my head spin. I had an uncontrollable grin.

I felt her relax out, her weight falling against me as if all strength had suddenly left her. And it had, she was limp. Her head fallen against my shoulder, her legs heavy on my, her pelvis pressing my cock in between us. Her fingers, however were gripping into my arms, hard into my biceps, the only evidence that she was awake! She began to come to, snuggling her nose against my neck. Her body tensed again, only momentarily as a final wave caught her by surprise. She puffed out a breath then hauled herself up off me. She looked at my strange grin.

"Why are you grinning like that?" she asked.

"I have absolutely no idea," I managed to croak out. "But I can't stop it! I've tried but I can't!"

She laughed before turning herself over and cuddling in against my chest. I relaxed back, my face beginning to return to normal. I was about to talk when I realised that she was asleep, soundly, her arm across me, mine around her, her head on my chest. I decided that I'd let her lie there for as long as she wanted, warm by the fire, in my protective arms. I reached over and pulled a blanket over us. I wasn't actually capable of doing anything else in any case; my legs were like jelly, very wobbly jelly.

***

I may have fallen asleep myself for a few minutes as I woke with a startle. I had drained my glass as I held her, the warmth of the fire making me drowsy. I checked my watch; just under an hour had passed. My stomach was growling a reminder that we hadn't eaten yet. It wasn't even seven o'clock and yet we had both had two orgasms. I wasn't sure that I could manage any more, my body felt totally satisfied. I could have easily drifted back into a deeper sleep but I knew that Lupo would be hungry too. I shook her gently awake.

"Good morning, my sweetheart," I whispered, leaning and kissing her forehead. "Time for dinner."

She looked puzzled as she gradually came too. She looked around at the cabin, into the fire, back at me as her mind reconnected with the present.

"I need fed," she replied. "And soon." A smile appeared on her face as she began to remember where we were and what we had just done.

I stood, pulling on a few clothes. She wrapped her dressing gown around herself. I steadied myself then moved across to the small kitchen to finish off our meal.

I sensed her stand, I turned to watch her walk to the door, picking up her small overnight bag.

"Women's stuff." she said as she left the room.

I heard her return catching the sight of her white dressing gown out of the corner of my eye. I left her to settle back by the fire as I finished off. The steaks were done and resting, the scallops pan-fried at the last minute. I filled our glasses, set a couple of trays with the starter and turned towards her. I stopped immediately.