Tales of Lustville Pt. 02 Ch. 05

Story Info
More outrageous antics in the town of Lustville.
7k words
4.69
21.9k
9

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In this chapter, our fun loving characters find more erotic adventures...Pia has some fun with a pervy politician, and the gang from part one gets in on the fun!!

*****

More Tales Of Lustville

Playin' With The Big Boys

Scene Five

Bill Harris rang the bell at Marta's house at nine thirty, and grinned when Pia opened the door. He looked down at her, his cock hardening immediately.

She was wearing one of Bobby's button down shirts, and only the two middle buttons were buttoned. It was obvious that she was naked under it. She was holding a small orange kitten, petting it as she looked up at him.

"Hi." He said. "You're Pia, right? I'm Bill Harris, an old friend of your aunt. She asked me to come by, she said she wanted to show me her new house, and talk about a business deal she has going."

"Momma Marta's not here right now." Pia said shyly, opening the door and waving him inside. "She had to go sign some papers or something, I think she's going to be gone for a while. She told me you might come by, and that I should be nice to you, and show you anything you wanted to see."

Harris gulped as he followed her into the living room, watching her tight little ass flash into view under her shirt as she walked. He sat next to her as she sat on the couch in the living room.

"So Marta tells me that you're new here in Lustville." He said casually. His eyes ran over her hungrily, and it was all he could do to not just jump on her, rip her shirt off and fuck her right there on the couch.

"Yeah, I haven't made any friends yet." She said, leaning toward him, petting the kitten. "Most of the time, I just watch TV, and play with my pussy." She took his hand and pulled him closer, then put his hand on the kitten's head, letting him pet it. "Sometimes I play with Wilbur here too."

Harris' cock throbbed painfully in his pants, and he slid closer. He smiled at her.

"You do have a pretty little pussy." He said weakly as he scratched Wilbur's head.

Pia grinned and stood up suddenly, sitting the kitten down on the floor. Taking his hand, she pulled Harris up off the couch and down the hall.

"Come on, Mr. Bill! I want to show you something." She laughed as she pulled him behind her.

Harris followed her, grunting in surprise as she led him into a bedroom, stopping and pushing him ahead of her, then closing the door and leaning on it.

"I remember you, Mr. Bill. You were at the restaurant the other night." She said softly as she leaned back against the door, her fingers toying with the buttons on her shirt. "You were looking at my pussy. I know you were, because I was showing it to you. I wanted you to see it. Do you really think it's pretty?"

Harris nodded as he sat on the edge of the bed, sweat breaking out on his forehead, his breath coming in harsh pants as he stared at her.

"Did you like looking at my pussy, Mr. Bill?" she asked, her fingers slipping one of the buttons loose on her shirt. "Now be honest! Don't you think I have the prettiest pussy you've ever seen?"

Harris nodded frantically, not trusting himself to speak.

"Would you like to see it again?" She asked, her fingers tracing small circles around the button holding her shirt closed. "I think you do. I think you want to touch it too, don't you?"

Harris nodded again. His heart was racing in his chest, and he loosened his tie. He had never had a girl come onto him like this. He usually had to seduce, or coerce them into bed with him.

"You don't talk a lot, do you Mr. Bill?" Pia giggled. She stepped over in front of him, pushing him onto his back on the bed. "Get up on the bed, Mr. Bill. That's right, stretch out and get comfortable."

She climbed up on the bed behind him, throwing her leg over him, straddling his chest. She smiled down at him as she slid up higher, being careful to keep the tails of her shirt between her legs.

"What will you do if I show you my pussy, Mr. Bill?" She asked as she leaned down over him.

He could see her small, round, lemon sized titties, the pink little nipples poking out stiffly. His hands came up, but she brushed them away.

"I didn't say you could touch me, Mr. Bill." She said as she leaned closer, holding her pert little tits right over his face. "I asked you a question. Are you going to answer me?"

"I...I..." Harris panted, his eyes locked on her tiny titties.

"If I show you my pussy, will you kiss it for me?" She whispered huskily, her breath coming faster as she ground her crotch down into his chest.

He could feel the heat coming from her, and groaned as he felt her pussy dripping onto his shirt, leaving a growing wet spot.

"Will you stick your tongue in my tight little pussy? It's already really wet, can you feel it? I think I'm getting your shirt all wet too. That's how hot I got when I heard you were going to come over. I've been playing with myself all morning. I didn't even get dressed because I knew you were coming over."

She shifted higher on him, and he could smell her now. The rich, heavy scent of her pussy filled his senses, and he looked up at her face.

"Please. Let me taste it!" He gasped, his eyes pleading with her. "Oh god! I'll do anything you want! Just let me taste you!"

"Will you be nice to me? Will you stick your tongue in my juicy little pussy and make me cum with your mouth?" She panted, wiggling up till she was kneeling on his shoulders. "You know you have to get my tight little pussy all wet and excited before you can stick your big dick in it. You do want to fuck me, don't you Mr. Bill?"

Harris' hands came up and grabbed the tight little cheeks of her ass as she opened the last button, pushing the shirt out of the way. He groaned and plastered his mouth against her hairless pussy slit, his tongue slapping and slurping all around as he sucked hungrily at her creaming little cunt hole.

"Oh, Mr. Bill!" Pia moaned, resting her hands on the wall over the bed as she ground her pussy down onto his face. "Oh god! Your tongue feels so good! Stick it in me! Stick your tongue in my pussy and fuck me with it!"

Harris grunted into her drooling cunt hole as his tongue snaked up into her, his lips closing around over her hairless pussy mound as his hands pulled her down harder against his face. He licked at her juicing pussy slit as he sucked her hungrily.

"Oh Mr. Bill!" Pia cried out happily, grinding her sloppy wet pussy all over his face. "You're going to make me cum real fast if you keep sucking me like that!"

She pressed her hands against the wall as she shimmied her ass in slow circles, spreading her legs wider as she centered her tiny cunt hole right over his mouth. She started humping up and down lightly as he jammed his tongue as far into her quivering quim as deep as it would go, fucking it in and out rapidly.

"D...do you like the wa...way my pu...pussy tastes, Mr. Bill?" she panted as she squirmed and wiggled on his face.

Harris moaned, putting his hands around her waist, lifting her off him and tossing her onto the bed. He rolled over, his face going right back between her legs as he got up on his knees, his hands tearing at his clothes.

"Oh, Mr. Bill!" Pia shrieked as she put her hands on the back of his head, rocking her creaming cunt hole frantically up at his mouth. "You're making me feel so good! Oh god! Please don't stop! You're going to make me cum!"

Her legs closed around his head as she writhed under him. His nose was mashed into her clit as his tongue flashed in and out of her pussy, and she pulled him even tighter against her cunt mound.

"Oh fuck! Here it cums!" She screamed, her body jerking and flailing all over the bed. "Oh god! You're ma...making me cu...cum Mr. Bi...cuuuummmmmmmiiinnnggggg!"

Harris got his hands under her, cupping her asscheeks in his hands as he sucked hungrily at her cumming cunt hole. Hot, spicy girl cum poured from her in thick streams, and he sucked and swallowed as fast as he could. Gasping for breath, he pulled away, then locked his lips around her clit, slipping the long stiff nubbin into his mouth.

His eyes shot open as he felt it slide into his mouth, then he moaned and started fucking it in and out, sucking it on it like it was a tiny cock.

Pia screamed, her body arching up off the bed as she came again.

"Oh god! I...it's so go...good!" She moaned as she rocked back and forth, her legs clamping around his head again. "Su...suck my cl...clit! Su...suck my little girl cock! cu...cummmiiinngg!"

Harris pulled his head from between her legs and raised up over her, shoving his pants down around his knees. Grabbing her legs, he pulled her down on the bed as he leaned over her, guiding his cock up against her wide spread pussy slit.

"Wh...what ar..." Pia groaned as she looked down, then screamed as he plowed his cock full length into the tiny opening of her cream filled cunt channel. "Oh god! I...it's so...so big! Oh shit! Fuck me, fu...fuck me Daddy! fuck me hard!"

Her legs wrapped around him and she started humping up at him eagerly, working her tight pussy onto his thick cockshaft as he pounded it in and out of her. She squeezed her cunt muscles around him, and he groaned deep in his throat as he buried his cock to the balls in her hot, sucking little pussy.

"Noooooo." Harris groaned as he felt his balls contract, and the first hot jets of jizz raced up his prickstalk, erupting out of his piss slit to flood her pulsing pussy tunnel.

"Yessssss!" Pia screamed as she felt his hot spunk spill into her hotly sucking cunt hole. "Cum in me, Daddy! Oh god! It feels so good when you shoot your hot cum in me! Do it Daddy! Fuck your baby girl and give me all your hot cum!"

She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly to her as his ass humped up and down, his cock making loud sucking and slurping noises as he slammed it in and out frantically. She writhed and squirmed under him, her tiny body completely hidden by his wildly jerking body.

Harris got his arms under her and was sliding her up and down the length of his cock as his cock spat spurt after spurt of spunk into her spasming cunt chute. His balls were pulled up tight under his jerking, twitching cockshaft, and he whimpered into her shoulder as they contracted again and again, emptying their creamy cargo into her welcoming pussy.

He collapsed on her, panting harshly into her neck as he buried his cock to the balls inside her. He spread his knees wider on the bed, pulling her down so the full length of his cock stayed in her.

"Oh god, Daddy! It's so good!" Pia panted, raining kisses all over his face as she writhed under him. "You always fuck me so good, Daddy! I love your big beautiful cock so much! No one fucks me like you do!"

Harris groaned as his balls spasmed again, and another jet of jizz spewed from his piss slit. He held her in his arms, letting her fuck herself on his thick cockshaft as he fought to catch his breath.

"Pia? Pia, are you here, honey?" Marta called from the hall. Her voice got louder as she got closer. "Pia? Wilbur pee'd on the floor on the foyer, honey. I told you to show him where the litter box is. Pia? Where are you baby?"

"Oh shit!" Harris groaned, trying to untangle himself from Pia's clasping arms and legs.

"I...it's okay Daddy! Momma Marta won't come in." Pia giggled as she held him tighter. "I put a sock on the doorknob. It's okay. Don't go yet. It feels so good having you inside me. Please?"

She looked up at him, then leaned up and kissed him lightly.

Harris looked down at her, then relaxed and let his weight down on her gently. He moaned again as her pussy muscles milked and massaged around his wilting cockshaft.

"Mmmmmmm. You're a good fucker, Da...Oh god! I'm sorry Mr. Bill!" She squealed, burying her face in his chest. "I didn't mean...Oh god! You must think I'm terrible!" She said, starting to cry into his chest.

"Shhhhhhh. No, I thought it was beautiful!" Harris whispered, planting soft kisses on her shoulders and neck. "I...I liked it. Thank you."

He raised up and looked down at her. "You took me completely by surprise." He grinned, pulling back, letting his limp dick slip from her pussy. A flood of cum and pussy juice poured from her cunt hole, running down the crack of her ass to puddle on the bed under her. He rolled off, then pulled her over on top of him. "But that's what you were supposed to do, wasn't it?"

She nodded, smiling brightly up at him. "You liked it didn't you? You're gonna come back and fuck me again, aren't you? I really liked the way you fucked me Mr. Bill."

Harris grinned back. "I liked the way you fucked me too." He laughed. "And I'm going to come back and fuck you as often as your aunt will let me. But she knows we're in here, doesn't she?"

"Well, yeah!" Pia laughed. "That's why she told you I'd be here alone today! And I'm glad she did. The way you looked at my pussy in the restaurant, and the way you stared at my titties when we came by your table...ooooooohhhh! I've been playing with myself every day just waiting for you to come fuck me."

She frowned, letting it turn into a pout. "Momma Marta wouldn't let me call you. She said it was better if I made you wait."

"She was right. This was perfect. And well worth the wait." He sighed. "But I think we need to go see what this is going to cost me."

"It's not like that, Mr. Bill! Honest!" Pia said, laying her arms on his chest and raising up over him. "Momma Marta did this for me! Because I told her I wanted you to fuck me! Don't you say things like that about her!"

"I...I'm sorry, baby." Harris stammered, caught off guard by her passionate reaction. "I didn't know. I'm just used to...well, I'm just used to people...never mind." He leaned up and kissed her lightly, then eased her off of him. "But I do have to go. And I want to talk to your aunt about a few things."

"Not yet, Mr. Bill." Pia said as she slid over to him, pushing him back on the bed. "I didn't get to suck your cock. You started fucking me before I could ask you if I could." She wrapped her fingers around the limp snake of his cock, holding it up as she lowered her head, letting her tongue brush across the juice dripping knob.

"Oh god." He moaned, his ass jerking up off the bed as she ran her tongue slowly around the head.

She let it slip between her lips, sucking it slowly into her mouth. She pushed down, taking every inch of his limp dick into her mouth, letting him feel the wet heat of her mouth as she sucked gently.

Harris groaned, his hands coming down on her head as he started moving his hips up at her face. He felt his cock start to harden rapidly as she sucked at him, and he kicked his feet, trying to work his pants down his legs.

"Pia! You get your ass out here right now goddamn it!" Marta yelled angrily. "I'm not kidding! This little bastard just shit on a thirty thousand dollar persian carpet, and I'm not cleaning it up! Pia! Do you hear me?"

"Uh oh! I think I'm in trouble!" Pia giggled as she pulled her mouth off his cock. "I'm sorry, Mr. Bill. I'll suck you off first next time, then we can take our time fucking, okay?"

She jumped off the bed, buttoning her shirt as she ran to the door. She jerked it open, stopping when she saw Marta standing there.

"A sock? Are you kidding me?" Marta laughed, throwing the sweat sock in her face. "Wilbur just shit on my Dacovie persian, and you need to get your ass in the study and clean it up before it soaks in. Now move it!"

Pia slipped passed her, running down the hall. Marta stepped into the room, looking over at Harris as she walked toward the bed. She climbed up on it, crawling slowly over to him, never taking her eyes of his cock. She looked up at him, giving him a sly smile.

"Want me to finish what she started?" She asked. "That's a nice dick you got there."

"Um...I don't think..." he said as his cock started to wilt. "I'm sorry, I just..."

"It's okay Bill. I understand." She paused and smiled at him. "She's a tough act to follow! Come on, let's go in the kitchen, and I'll make you a drink."

"It's a little early for that, but I'll take some coffee." He said as he got off the bed, pulling his pants up.

"Come on then. I've go some Jamaican Blue Mountain you're going to love." She said as she hopped off the bed and headed for the door.

* * * * *

"Wilbur didn't poo on the rug, Momma Marta." Pia said as she came into the kitchen. "You just wanted to get me out of there." She looked at her, then looked down, twisting the hem of her shirt in her hands. "Did you fuck him?"

Marta held out her arms, and Pia came over and let her hug her. "No baby, I didn't fuck him. I offered to, but it was like I expected. His dick melted like a candle in a blast furnace. I'm way too old for him. Definitely not his type."

She pushed the girl away, holding her at arms length. "How was he for you? Did you have a good time? From the sound of it, I'd say you did."

"Oh my god, Momma Marta! It was so good!" Pia giggled. "I had such a good time! First I teased him a little, then I made him eat my pussy. I was sitting on his face, and I was cumming so good when he threw me off and kept eating me! Then he just reared up stuck his dick in me! I kept cumming the whole time he was fucking me."

"Oh god! I'm so happy for you, sweet Pia!" Marta laughed, taking her back in her arms and hugging her tightly. "He had a good time too. He wants to know if he can come back and visit you occasionally. I told him that it was okay with me as long as you wanted to do it. He wants to take you out for your birthday. I told him that was fine, but he can only fuck you here. And don't you let him do it anywhere else!"

"I won't. Di...did you get what you wanted?" Pia asked softly.

"I got everything I expected. I wanted him to be our friend, someone we could call if we needed to." Marta told her. "But the most important thing I got out of it was that you had a good time. I was so scared that you wouldn't! I knew he wouldn't hurt you, but I didn't know if you'd enjoy yourself."

"He was great, and it would have been okay if he wasn't." Pia said. "I would have done it anyway. I want to help too."

"I know you do, baby. And I appreciate it. I really do. I won't make you do anything like that again, I promise."

"What if I want to?" Pia asked. "I liked the way he looked at me. He wanted me so bad, Momma Marta! I thought it was so kewl the way I made him want me like that!"

"You can do it any time you want, honey, and we'll help if you want." Marta laughed. "I just meant that...never mind, you know what I mean." She smiled at Pia. "Go get cleaned up and get dressed. I want to go look at the shops in the new property. I'm thinking about calling it the Strip. Then a little space under it reading, 'Upscale shopping for the discerning lady'. How's that sound to you?"

"I like 'Upscale shopping for the life that you want', better." Pia said.

"Upscale shopping that fits the life you live'." Marta said. "How's that sound? We don't want everyone, just the top of the heap. Let the riff raff shop at Mega-Mart."

"That does say we're not for everyone. and if we set up the shops by appointment, and keep the prices high, we'll get the clientele we want." Pia said as she walked toward the door. "I'm going to hop in the shower. I'll be ready in a few minutes."

* * * * *

The first thing they heard when they came in the shop were screams of passion. The shop was closed, so they knew that it had to be Sarah. They didn't see Bobby, so they went back to the store room.

Sarah was kneeling on the pallet of clothes, with a pile wadded under her as Phillip fucked his cock into her ass. He was holding onto her hips as his ass flew frantically back and forth, slamming his cock balls deep into her spasming ass passage as hard and as fast as he could.

"Oh god! Fuck me you big dicked bastard! Shove that fat fucking cock up my ass!" She screamed as she writhed under him. "Harder goddamn it! Fuck me like you mean it, Phillip! Fuck meeeeeeeeee!"

12