Tales of Lustville Scene 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I...I heard something, an...and did some things today that...affected me. I can't tell you what that was right now, but it made me start admitting some things to myself. Some things I've been feeling for you."

"Okay, I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but I know a good thing when I see it. So now what? Is this a one time thing, or are we gonna be doing full time fucking?"

"Well, for starters, how about you get off of me, and hand me my drink."

Phil pulled his leg back across her body and sat cross legged on the bed. His cock still poked up from between his legs. It had lost a little of it's stiffness, but it was obvious to both of them that he was more than ready for whatever happened next.

"And there's something I want to show you. I really hope you like it!" she added in a whisper.

Phil picked up her drink off the nightstand and took a sip, then handed it to her.

"Damn, that's a good margarita," he said, waiting for her to take a sip, then holding his hand out for it. "So what did you want to show me? There's not much lef..."

He fell silent as he noticed that she had her hands fanned out between her legs, covering her pussy.

"I was thinking about you when I did one of those things today," she said as she moved her hands and rolled over onto her side. She propped her head up in her hand as she drew one foot up behind the other leg, spreading her legs wide and giving him a clear view of her clean shaven pussy. "I know how much you like young girls, so..."

"Holy shit, Mom! You look like you might be, maybe...I don't know, fourteen?" he moaned. "That's gotta be the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen!"

His cock started to jerk toward full stiffness, and his mother heaved a sigh of relief, laughing at the same time.

"I'm glad you like it, honey. I was really afraid you wouldn't!"

She frowned when she saw him pick his phone up off the bed and point it at her.

"Oh no, Phil! Please! Don't take any pictures of me!"

"Too late, Mom" he laughed.

He turned the phone around and scrolled through some of the shots he'd already taken. Then he leaned down, cupping one of her small breasts in his hand, his lips brushing across hers lightly, then more firmly as he pressed them to hers and let his tongue slip into her mouth. When he pulled back, he smiled down at her.

"Now, since you've decided that you want to play the hot little slut, why don't you pose a little for me. I'll save us some memories we can both enjoy!"

"I...I think I'm going to need a little more liquid courage for that, honey." she said shyly, she cheeks and neck flushing bright red. "There's half a pitcher of margaritas sitting in the living room, why don't you go get it for us? And if you have any more of that pot left, it's been ages since I've gotten high. I think I'd like to try it again!"

Her son leapt off the bed, his cock flopping madly as he dashed for the door. Lois rolled onto her back, raising her knees and letting them fall out to the sides. Bringing one hand up to caress her tits, she moved the other between her legs and started stroking her clit, wanting to give her son a show when he got back.

Phil was back in a few moments, and he froze in the doorway as he saw her playing with herself on the bed.

"Jesus," he moaned. "You're fucking beautiful, Mom! I mean, I've been jerking off thinking about you since I was twelve, but I never had this fantasy!"

He looked at her for a moment, then at the pitcher in his hand. He shrugged his shoulders and took a big gulp from it.

"Does that mean you didn't bring another glass?" she asked, laughing.

She didn't wait for his reply.

"Grab your camera if you want some pictures, cuz I wanna cum! And no I don't need any help this time! I just wanna play with my pussy while I think about how good it felt and tasted to have your dick in my mouth!"

Phil grabbed his phone and started popping off pictures, moving around the bed to get her from every possible angle.

Lois arched her back, mashing her clit under her fingers, moaning happily as the sensitive nubbin twitched under her fingers, sending shivers up and down the length of her body. Her nipple throbbed as she squeezed it between her fingers, and she gasped as she ran her fingertips around the bumpy ring of her areole.

"Roll over and get up on your knees, Mom." Phil told her as he kept taking pictures of her. He was lying between her legs, his phone's camera inches from her pussy.

"I changed my mind, Phil! Lick my pussy for me while you're down there, baby! I feel so good right now!" she whined. "Stick your tongue in my cunt and taste how hot your mom is for you baby!"

She raised her head, her eyes pleading as she looked down at him.

"You like to eat pussy don't you? Oh god! Please say yes!"

Phil laughed as he pressed his lips to her hairless cunt mound, dragging his tongue up from the bottom, slurping up the juices dripping from her pussy slit. He turned the lens toward his face, and snapped off a couple pictures of himself eating her pussy, hoping they came out. Then he tossed the phone onto the bed and spread her cuntlips with his fingertips.

"I love eating pussy, Mom! And you've got the sweetest little snatch I've ever had my mouth on!"

"Oh goodie!" she whimpered, putting her hands on the back of his head and humping her crotch up at his face. "Suck Mom's pussy, honey! Stick your tongue up my cunt and fuck me with it. Then lick my clit, I really need to cum again!"

Her son eagerly started darting his tongue in and out of her cunt hole, mashing his mouth tight against her cunt slice and sticking his tongue out as far as he could. Licking at the soft pink inner walls of her pussy tunnel, he sucked at the same time, swallowing the spicy girl cum that oozed in what seemed like a never ending stream into his mouth.

His mother was gasping and sighing as she writhed on the bed, then jerked suddenly as his nose brushed across her clit. Rocking her hips up and down, she started scrubbing his nose up and down over her clit, tilting his face down a little and pressing it harder into her hairless pussy mound.

"Gonna cum!" she screamed as she rode his face, humping and jerking in a frenzy. "Oh please, Phil! Please don't stop, honey! Suck Mom's pussy for her! Let me cum in your fucking mouth!"

Phil was panting into her cunt slit as he drove his tongue in and out of her, whisking his face back and forth over her sloppy wet cunt flesh. He wasn't going to stop till he'd sucked her dry. He was moaning into her pussy, the vibrations making his mother go over the edge.

"Suck it!" she whined.

Pulling her legs up till her knees were over her shoulders, opening her whole crotch to his lips and tongue, she shuddered and spasmed with delight under his hungrily sucking mouth.

"Oh god! I'm cumming in your fucking mouth, Phil! Eat me! Suck my cunt, baby! Suck it...suck i...oooooohhhhh!"

She swooned, her hands falling away from his head, her eyes rolling back up in her head as another delicious cum crashed over her. Her body spasmed and jerked mindlessly as she came, her pussy spraying out streams of sticky girl cum into her son's mouth, and all over his face.

Phil was holding her thighs open as her sucked eagerly at her pulsing pussy hole, slurping up all her hot juices as they gushed from her gaping gash. He kept his mouth locked around her twitching cunt hole, his tongue still lashing up inside to lap up her tangy nectar.

Finally, Lois pushed his face away from her pussy, gasping and panting as she fought for breath. She got up on her elbows, letting her legs drop down, one hitting the bed, the other draping itself across his shoulder. She laughed happily when she saw his face, and covered her mouth as she giggled at him.

"I...I'm sorry, honey." she giggled. "But you just look so funny. Your face is covered in pussy juice!"

"I know." he grinned.

He leaned down and wiped his face on her tummy, then lifted her leg off his shoulder and rolled out from under it. He looked up at the ceiling, panting for breath as he lay beside her on the bed.

"I didn't know you were a squirter, Mom. I thought you were going to drown me for a minute there. Either that, or smother me!"

"I'm sorry, honey! It doesn't happen ver..."

Her son cut her off, reaching over and cupping his hand over her dripping pussy, making her gasp.

"Sorry? Are you kidding me?" he asked.

He rolled onto his side so he could look at her.

"Do you know how incredible that is? If I have my way, you're gonna be pissing pussy juice for me every time I eat you out. I may even make you squat over my face and play with your pussy till you squirt in my mouth and all over my face every fucking day!"

He had his fingers splayed across her pussy, one finger resting between her puffy pussylips, the others stroking her hairless mound lightly. His mother purred happily from his tender touch, and from hearing that he liked it when her girl cum squirted from her spasming cunt hole.

"Hand me that glass, honey." she whispered, holding her arm out for it. "And where did you learn to eat pussy like that? That's one talented tongue you got there!"

Phil rolled over, reaching toward the nightstand, and noticed that the glass was empty. Sitting up, he filled it from the pitcher, drank half the glass, then filled it again before her handed it to her. He opened the drawer on the nightstand, and flipped open a little box, pulling a slim, hand rolled cigarette and a lighter out of it.

"Penny Larson's mom caught me eating her out one day after school. She sent Penny to her room, then took me to her room. I ate her for the first time that day. And then at least twice a week till they moved to Texas last year."

"Did you ever fuck her?" his mom asked, amazed that another woman she knew liked young men. No in her case, boys.

"No, she'd suck my dick sometimes, but she usually just made me eat her out." He grinned at the memory. "Juiciest pussy I ever had my mouth on. Till now. I like your bare little beaver better too. She had a bush on her like an afro!"

Lois laughed and took a long pull from the glass, feeling the warmth of the tequila spread through her. She remembered that she hadn't eaten anything since breakfast. She'd swallowed Tracy's pussy juice, and Phil's jizz, but neither of them was really very filling, and the alcohol was being absorbed by her empty stomach very quickly.

Phil took the glass from her and filled it again, and sat it on the nightstand. Then he slid over between her legs, spreading them wide with his hands. He knee walked up until his cock nudged into the slippery slit of her pussy, then pushed up higher till it lay twitching on her stomach.

"You said something about wanting to get high, Mom?' he said as he lifted the joint to his lips and lit it, taking a long slow puff, and holding his breath for a few moments, then exhaling slowly, blowing a cloud of smoke up toward the ceiling.

"Oooooohhhh, yeah. It's been years since I did that! I didn't like it the first few times I did it. Here, let me have a puff."

She reached up for the joint, but her son held it out of her reach.

"Not so fast there, Mom." he said as he leaned down over her, resting on one elbow to keep his weight up off of her. "You haven't done this for a while, and you're already a little drunk, so let's ease you into it, okay?"

"Okay, honey." she said. "What do I need to do?"

"Get up on your elbows like you were before, and bring your face up close to mine." he said.

He looked down over her body as he waited for her get into position under him. Then he brought his eyes back to meet hers when she was settled where he wanted her.

"I'm gonna take a hit off the joint, then blow the smoke into your face. You wanna inhale slowly through your nose, then hold your breath when your lungs are full, then hold it in as long as you can, okay?"

Lois nodded her head rapidly, eager to experience what she hoped was going to be a pleasant sensation. She looked down between their bodies, seeing his cock laying on her stomach, and her pussy quivered as she thought about how it would feel when he slipped it up inside her.

Phil took a small hit off the joint, and leaned closer to his mother. Exhaling slowly, he blew a thin stream of smoke at her face, watching as she inhaled slowly, taking the smoke into her lungs.

He was watching her carefully, making sure she didn't start to cough or choke. He was pleased when she took the whole hit without any problems, and raised up a little over her, taking another hit for himself off the joint.

"That's good, Mom. Now hold your breath, and let it out slowly when you need to breathe."

Lois closed her eyes, feeling the smoke burning in her lungs. She had fought down the urge to cough as she'd inhaled it, but once she'd gotten passed the first spasms, it was a lot easier than she'd expected. She opened her eyes as she exhaled slowly, surprised to see clear air, and no smoke coming from her mouth.

Phil smiled down at her, and held the join up where she could see it. Her eyes were already glazing over, and he knew that she'd was gonna be stoned out of her mind pretty fast.

"Ready for more?" he asked.

She nodded at him, a dreamy smile creasing her lips.

"Okay, I'm gonna give you a bigger hit this time. Just inhale slow like you did the last time, and take it as deep into your lungs as you can."

He took another hit off the joint and inhaled it, then took another quick hit, and leaned down, blowing the smoke into her face again. As he leaned closer to her, his hips shifted back, and the head of his cock slipped down between her legs, the fat knob resting against her cunt slit.

Let's see how she handles this, he thought to himself as he eased his hips forward, pressing his cockhead between the juice slickened folds, and stroking it lazily back and forth.

His mother moaned as she inhaled the smoke billowing from his lips, her hips arching up to meet his strokes. She turned her head, when she couldn't inhale any more, and her arms wrapped around his neck, pulling him down closer to her.

"Yeah, stick it in me, baby." she croaked, still holding her breath to keep the smoke in her lungs. "Put your cock in my pussy. But slow, just slip it in nice and slow, let's make this last, okay?"

Her son arched his hips down, pressing his prickhead firmly against her cunt hole, groaning as he felt the fat knob pop through the tight ring of muscle at the opening. Her legs came up and squeezed his hips, signaling him to stop.

She smiled up at him as she exhaled, wiggling her ass on the bed under him, sucking on the tip of his cock with her tight, wet cunt hole. Moving her legs on his hips, she pulled his cock in a little deeper, stopping him again when a couple more inches of his stiff prick slipped up into her quivering cunt channel.

"Give me another hit." she purred, working her ass up at his cock. "I'm starting to feel really good, and your cock feels wonderful in my pussy! Oh god, Phil! You're fucking your mother! What do you think about that?

Phil didn't answer her because he was taking another hit off the joint. He blew the smoke into her mouth this time, then took a bigger hit for himself. He tossed the joint onto the nightstand, and stretched out over her, easing more of his meaty cockshaft into her cunt as he wrapped his arms around her.

"Mmmmmmm, I feel so good now, baby. I think that pot is starting to hit me." Lois giggled in her son's ear as she hugged him tighter against her. "And your big cock feels so good filling my pussy! I can't begin to describe it!"

"If it feels half as good as your hot little cunt feels around my cock, I'm gonna be jealous!" he chuckled as he nibbled at the soft skin of her neck. "You know it's not all the way in yet, don't you, Mom?"

"Wh...what?" she sputtered, squirming around under him, pushing at his chest so she could see down between them.

Her eyes went wide when she saw that more than half his cock was still poised to enter her, and she groaned as he eased another inch of it into her. She raised her legs, spreading them wide as she hooked her heels around his legs. Her ass arched up as she drew him slowly forward, watching his thick cockstalk bore it's way steadily between her swollen pussylips.

"Oh shit! You...oh god, I can't believe I'm telling you this." she said, blushing furiously. "Yo...you're already in deeper than your dad ever got. He wasn't anywhere as big as you are!"

"Really?" he asked, his cock swelling at this sudden revelation. "Am I going where no man has gone before?"

"Not yet," she giggled. "But you're getting close!"

He started fucking his cock in deeper, wanting to fill her cunt like no one else had yet. His hips moved faster, but she squeezed her pussy around his cock again, her legs tightening against his hips to slow his pace.

"Do it slow, baby. Just fuck it in and out really slow for now. It feels so good in me, but I want it all. I want to see and feel all of your big cock filling me up!"

Her eyes flicked up to meet his, and he saw that they were glassy, the pupils dilated into large black circles, completely covering the irises. She had a dreamy smile on her face as she rocked slowly back and forth under him.

She's stoned out of her fucking mind, he thought. Jesus, I got my mom blitzed on weed, and I'm fucking her! And she's loving it! This is just too fucking much! I really hope this isn't all just a dream, but if it is, I hope I remember it all.

She watched as he forced more of his cock into her clasping cunt hole, whining softly in her throat as its throbbing bulk stretched her pussy around it. She kept pulling him deeper, relaxing her grip, then pulling him into her again, setting a slow, rhythmic pace for them.

Phil was going out of his mind with the way she was dragging it out, but he let her take the lead for now. He knew that he could cum any time he wanted, and the way her pussy was sucking and milking his cock felt fantastic.

Rocking her pussy up and down on his cockshaft, his mother started picking up the pace, working her cunt onto his cock meat a little faster with every stroke. She stared wide eyed at their joined loins, thrilled by the sight of her son's enormous cock slipping in and out of her cunt slit, coated with a sheen of her sticky juices.

Pulling him down on top of her again, she gasped in his ear, hugging him hard against her.

"Fuck me now, baby! Just stick it all the way in and fuck the shit out of me!" she grunted, squeezing her cunt muscles around his stroking cockshaft, making him groan on top of her.

"Yeah, Mom! It's about fucking time! You've been driving me nuts teasing my cock with your juicy little cunt!" he panted. "God, it's so fucking tight!"

He started stroking into her cunt with harder, deeper strokes, still going slow, but letting her feel the power surging through his throbbing meat muscle. His arms slid around her, and he spread his knees wider apart, angling his ass so his cockshaft plowed straight into her wide spread cunt channel.

Lois mewled lustily, running her hands up and down over his back, her legs pumping in time with him, her heels digging into his asscheeks, urging him on like a rider spurring a horse.

"Fuck me, baby!" she whimpered in his ear, nipping at the lobe with her teeth. "Fuck me hard, and make me cum! But don't cum in my pussy..."

Phil raised up and looked in her eyes. They were glassy, and there was a mischievous gleam in them.

"Don't cum? Jes..."

His mother laughed and pulled his head down next to hers, her lips brushing his ear.

"You don't want to waste your cum in my pussy do you? You wanted to fuck me in the ass, remember? Or do you think you have enough cum in your balls for both?"

Phil grunted and rammed his cock into her to the throbbing root, grunting and panting on her neck as he began pumping it in and out roughly. In seconds, his ass was a blur as he sawed his cockstalk in and out of her clasping cunt hole.