Tales of Lustville Scene 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Philllllllll!" She screamed as his scalding hot cum flooded her pussy tunnel, his enormous cockstalk stretching her creaming cunt hole out of shape. She had never had so much cock meat in her pussy before, and it felt like he was trying to cram in even more. Throwing her arms and legs around him, she fucked him back at him eagerly, milking off her orgasms one after the other on his jizz spitting dick. Jerking and humping wildly, they writhed against each other blissfully for long minutes, finally slowing to a reluctant stop.

Phil lay on top of her for a few moments, then raised up, trying to get his elbows under him. Tracy pulled him back down on her, squirming her sweat soaked body under him.

"Not yet," she whispered. "I don't want to let you go yet. Fill me, feel me...Oh god, this is so fucking good!"

They lay together for a few minutes catching their breath, slithering and squirming against each other playfully. She finally pushed him off, and he rolled over onto the floor next to her.

"Lois," she called out, "Did you get that?"

"Get what?" Lois asked, sounding confused.

She fell back onto Phil's chest as they both burst out laughing.

End Scene Six

*****

Send comments, suggestions and ideas to the contact on my profile.