Tales of Lustville Scene 08

Story Info
Scene 8.
6k words
4.5
27.8k
13
0

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Scene Eight

Part One

Lois & Timmy

"Hi, boys!" Lois said as she smiled at the Wilson twins as they stood at her front door. "I guess you're ready for another lesson?"

"Yes ma'am," they said in unison. Tom was smiling broadly, but Tim was having trouble meeting her eyes.

"Then come right in," She said, stepping aside for them to come in. She closed the door behind them, and waved them over to the couch. "I made some more of my special punch for you. You seemed to like it so much yesterday."

"I'm sorry I'm dressed like this, but I just got out of the shower." she said as she bent over to pick up the pitcher. She stayed bent over as she poured a glass of punch for each of them, knowing that they could see down the front and see her small round tits. "I was expecting you at two-thirty. I guess I got the time wrong."

Sitting the pitcher down, she smiled as the watched them drain their glasses quickly. she refilled them, then walked around the end of the couch, and headed for the kitchen.

"I have to get something from the kitchen. Tom, would you help me?"

"Yes, ma..." he stopped when he saw her looking at him, a look of disappointment on her face."Y...yes mama!"

Good boy, she mouthed, then turned and walked into the kitchen. She stopped at the table, and poured two glasses of her special punch out of a smaller pitcher. She picked up one of the glasses, then loosened the sash on her robe. One...two...turn!

She spun around as he stepped into the kitchen, making her robe fell open. Tom's eyes went wide, and he stopped in his tracks. She smiled at him, and walked over, holding the glass out too him.

"Drink this," she said, taking his other hand, leading him over to the table. She watched him take a big gulp, his eyes roaming all over her body. She put one hand on her hip, holding her robe open. "All of it. That's right...drink it down. That's my good boy."

"Th...thank you mama," he whispered, still staring at her hungrily.

Lois took the glass from him and turned to the table, filling it again. Picking up both glasses, she held them out to him.

"Tom, I have to tell you, and I think you already know it, but you're my favorite." she said quietly as she stepped up to him, pressing her body lightly against his. "And because you're my favorite, I want to do something special for you."

She could feel his cock throbbing against her stomach as she rubbed against him.

"Wh...what, um...what are yo..."

"I have a special surprise for you in my bedroom. Now take these..." she said as she stepped back, holding the glasses out to him.

He took the glasses, unsure of what to do. He eyed her hungrily, but he looked terribly confused.

"A...are you coming too?"

"I'll be along in a little bit, I have to talk to Tim first. But you go and wait for me. Be my good boy now. Go..."

She turned him around and pushed at his back.

"And be quiet, we don't want Tim to hear you."

His shoulders were sagging as he walked over to the doorway, peeked around the corner, then moved quietly behind the couch into the hall. Lois followed him to the doorway, watching him go down the hall, and into her bedroom, heaving a sigh of relief as she saw the door close behind him. She was smiling as she walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch with Tim.

"Whe...where's Tommy?" he asked, his eyes bulging out of his head as he ogled her petite body under her open robe. His cock throb in his pants, it was already hard in anticipation after their encounter yesterday.

"I had something I needed Tom to take care of for me. It's going to take him a little while I think. You don't mind do you?" She was running her fingers up and down his legs, getting closer to his cock on every upstroke. "I think this would be a good time to review some of our lessons from yesterday."

There was a frightened look in Tim's eyes, as if he was unsure what to do without his brother with him. That's why she had separated them. She knew that Tom was going to do fine on his own, but Tim was another matter entirely.

She poured herself a glass of punch, and refilled his. Handing him the glass, she watched him take a long sip. She was tilting her chin up as she watched him drink. When he stopped, she jerked her chin up, signaling him to finish the glass. She watched as he took another drink, tipping it back, draining it completely.

She took the glass from him, and filled it again, but sat it on the coffee table. Turning back to him, she took a big swallow from her own glass, paused, then took another big drink. She paused again, looking at the glass, then tipped her head back and drained it. Sitting the glass on the table, she turned to him and pulled her robe aside.

"What's this, Tim?" she said, bringing her free hand up under her breast, cupping it, and squeezing it with her fingers.

"That's you br...titty. That's your titty ma'am."

"Not bad, Tim. A little backsliding, but not bad." she said. She slid her fingers around her nipple, making it stand up stiffly. "And what's this Tim?"

"Yo...your nipple."

"And what do you do with my nipples, Tim?" she asked him softly, her hand just barely touching the swollen head of his cock through his pants, then moving away.

"I...I k...kiss them."

"And?"

Her thumb moved up and swished lightly across his cockhead, pressing more firmly as she moved it back and forth.

"Tim? I'm waiting. What else do you do with my nipple?"

His cockhead was throbbing under her thumb, and she moved it away, looking at him calmly.

His face was bright red, and he was breathing very hard. Lois was pretty sure he was going to cum in his pants any second, and she didn't care. She knew she could get him hard again easily, and she needed to get him passed this resistance she felt him putting up.

Getting up on her knees, she held her nipple right in front of his face.

"I asked you a question, Tim! Are you going to answer me?"

"Ye...yes ma...yes maam!" he sputtered, looking up at her. "I su...suck on it."

"Don't you want to suck on my nipple now, Tim? I thought you liked it. The way you were licking and sucking on them yesterday, I didn't think you'd ever get enough. Tell me what's wrong Tim. What's bothering you?"

He looked at her nipple, then his eyes flicked up to meet hers, and stayed there. He was pleading with her with his eyes, but she couldn't show him any mercy now. Not when she was this close.

Sitting back down on her heels, she laid her hand on his cock again, squeezing it gently with her fingers. She started stroking the head of his cock with her thumb again, using soft sweeping strokes. She looked at him steadily as she worked her hand gently over his cockshaft.

He started to whimper softly, and tears started to leak from the corners of his eyes, but he never took his eyes off hers. She knew that she only had a couple more barriers to break down, and his lust would come rushing to the surface like the goo from a zit. That's how she pictured it. She was popping an emotional pimple. It was hurting him now, but he'd feel better for it later.

Tom had been so easy! He had taken what she had offered him like she was a new prophet, handing him words of wisdom from on high. Why was Tim fighting her like this she wondered. He had been receptive when they were fucking yesterday, but now he was resisting her. She doubted that it was because they were alone, they had done her singly several times each. And she knew it wasn't because they had double fucked her. He had taken an enthusiastic part in that.

"Didn't you like what we did yesterday, Tim? Are you having second thoughts? That's it, isn't it?"

She squeezed his cock gently, feeling it jerk under her fingers. She started running her hand up and down over the length of his cock, her fingers massaging the thick vein on the underside, the palm caressing the bloated shaft. Her thumb kept up its steady sweeping motions, pressing harder, then softer, never letting him get used to one sensation.

He tried to speak, but couldn't make the words come out. He was whimpering louder now, and his chin had quivering.

"Oh Timmy," she said softly, giving him a little something for himself. "You know why I'm doing this to you, don't you?"

He shook his head slowly, tears running freely from his eyes now, but he still looked her right in the eye.

"I'm trying to help you become a man, Timmy. I know it hurts! I know it feels wrong! But it's not Timmy!"

A ragged sob burst from his throat and he buried his face in her chest, wrapping his arms around her as he sucked her nipple into his mouth. Lois felt his cock pulse and throb powerfully under her hand, and suddenly, she felt a moist heat under her fingers. She looked down, and saw large wet spot growing on the front of his pants.

She squeezed his cock steadily, tightening her fingers around it, milking his load out for him. She held his head to her breast gently, whispering in his ear as she rocked him back and forth.

"That's my good boy, Tim. That's right, let it out. Oooooohhhh, I'm so proud of you!"

She hugged him to her breasts, letting him cry himself out as she rocked him back and forth slowly. She had gotten him through a major barrier, now she just had to make she he didn't build it back up again.

* * * * *

Part Two

Tracy & Tommy

Tom stopped as he entered Lois's bedroom, his eyes bugging out when he saw the vision of beauty stretched out on the bed.

Tracy was laying back on a pile of pillows wearing a black push-up bra that squeezed her fluffy tits together, making them look even bigger than they were. There was a narrow black garterbelt around her waist, the suspenders holding up black stockings with red piping at the top that matched the trim on her bra and garterbelt.

Her legs were spread slightly, but when she saw him come into the room, she gave him her best come hither smile and spread her legs a little wider, giving him a clear view of her hairless pussy mound, with the little landing strip perched above it.

"Hi there," she said warmly. "Is one of those for me?"

Tom looked down at the glasses in his hands, then back up at her. He just looked at her.

"Let's play a game. I'm going to ask you if one of those is for me, and you're going to say yes. Okay?"

He looked down at the glasses again, then back up at her.

"A...are yo...you my sur...surprise?" he finally managed to say. He took a step forward, then stopped.

"Very good!" she said, clapping her hands. "You can walk and talk at the same time! Now kick the door shut, and do that thing with your feet again."

Tom dropped his head and blushed, but he was smiling now. He pushed the door closed with his elbow, and walked slowly across the room, watching as she swung her legs over the side of the bed. She was watching him coolly as he came closer.

She held her hand out, and he gave her one of the glasses. She took a big sip, still looking up at him.

"How many of these have you had so far today?" she asked, holding her glass up.

"T...two." he said, his eyes roaming over her body.

Taking another drink, she sat the glass on the nightstand, and leaned back on her hands. Her tits swelled up under her bra, and she spread her legs a little more, giving him just a peek of her pussy mound.

"I'm Tracy. What's your name?" She held up her finger as he opened his mouth. "Don't stutter."

"Tom, my name's Tom."

"Very good, Tom. Now, let me guess, you drank one real fast when you got here, because you liked the way it made you feel yesterday." It was a statement, not a question.

She paused, and when he nodded, she continued. "Then Lois made you chug another one before she sent you in here."

He nodded again.

"Take another sip. About this much." she held her fingers an inch or so apart.

He sipped at the glass, and when he brought it away from his mouth, she pointed at the nightstand. He sat the glass down, and took a step toward her, then stopped.

"Come on, don't stop there." she sat back up on the side of the bed, holding her hand out to him.

He moved closer, taking her hand. She pulled him the rest of the way over, more as a gesture, because he was moving on his own now. When he was close enough, she reached up and started to open the top button of his shirt, then stopped.

"Can I take your shirt off, Tom?"

"Yes, please." he said softly.

"You know I'm going to seduce you, don't you, Tom? Lois sent us in here as a present for each other. What do you think of that? Answer both questions, Tom."

Her fingers were working their way down the front of his shirt slowly. She stopped after the third one, and looked up at his face.

"Yes, I know you're going to seduce me," he said, a small smile on his lips. "And I like it."

"Good," she nodded, going back to opening the buttons on his shirt. "Do you know why she wants you to make love with me?"

He gasped softly, and she put her hand on his hip to steady him.

"Do you, Tom?" she ask again, looking up at him.

He shook his head.

"Words, Tom. Use your mouth, and talk. And say my name."

"Be...because she wants us to have a good time together. Tracy."

"Not bad, but say my name again."

"Tracy. I think, she wants us to have good time together, Tracy."

Her hands started working on his belt.

"I'm going to open your pants now, Tom. so I can get to the rest of the buttons on your shirt. Do you see how I keep using your name, Tom? I do that to help you relax."

He nodded, but caught himself.

"I understand, Tracy. Thank you." He paused, than added, "Are you nervous too, Tracy?"

"Yes, a little. Thank you for asking."

She pushed his shirt open, then went back to working on his belt, She got the hasp undone, and pulled the belt free. She paused with her fingers poised to open his pants.

"You know how, in the movies, someone always says, 'Relax, I'm not going to bite you'?"

"Yes, I've see..." he gasped as she leaned forward and sank her teeth into the rippling muscles on his stomach. "Oh god, Tracy..."

She pulled back, and started opening the clasp on his pants.

"I guess you figured out that I'm not going to say that."

He laughed with her, then surprised her.

"Do it again, Tracy."

She looked up at him, he fingers on the tab of his zipper.

"Where, Tom. Pick a spot, and show me where you want me to bite you."

He pulled he shirt aside, bending his knees slightly, and turning his body toward her.

"Here." he said, his finger rubbing under his nipple.

"Good choice. Put your hand on the back of my head, Tom. Pull me to you."

He brought his hand up, slipping his fingers through her hair. He played with her silky tresses for a moment, then drew her forward, meeting her halfway.

"Are you wearing underwear, Tom?" she asked just before her lips touched his nipple.

"No, I'm not. I usually don't at school."

Her lips closed around his nipple, and she used them to chew on it lightly. Her tongue swirled around it, and he moaned, pulling her harder against him. Her finger had his zipper half way down, and she stopped as his pants sagged around his hips.

"Bite it, Tracy. You're suppose to be biting it." he groaned.

She looked up at him. his eyes were closed, and he was breathing heavily through his nose. His fingers tightened in her hair as he pressed his nipple harder against her mouth.

She took the tiny nugget between her teeth, biting on it gently. He jerked against her, and his other hand came up to rest on her shoulder. She realized that he was really enjoying what she was doing to him, so she sucked more of his tit into her mouth, and bit down a little harder.

He started to shake, and was pulling her head against him, so she kept biting down on the tender flesh of his tit bud. When she was afraid to bite any harder for fear of breaking skin, she pulled back, stretching his nipple away from his body. Shaking her head like a dog, she tugged it back and forth between her teeth.

She dropped one hand between his legs, sliding it slowly up his thigh till she felt his cock under her hand. She groaned into his nipple as she felt how hard it was. She forgot herself for a moment and bit down, forcing a long, loud moan from him. His cock throbbed powerfully under her fingers. She pulled her hand away quickly, not wanting to make him cum in his pants. She loosened her grip on his nipple at the same time.

Pulling back, she inspected his nipple, making sure she hadn't bitten into it, then she looked up at Tom's face.

He still had his eyes closed, and he was breathing heavily. He had relaxed his grip on her head, but still had his hand clamped tightly to her shoulder. She turned her head, leaning down to kiss him softly on the back of his hand. When she looked up at his face again, his eyes were open, and he was looking back at her.

"Someone's done that to you before." she said.

He just looked at her.

"Will you tell me who?"

He kept looking at her, so she looked back down and started opening his pant again.

"Tim. My brother, Tim."

She stopped working on his zipper, and pulled back it up a little bit.

She nodded and looked up at him. "Okay."

She kissed his stomach, running her tongue into his belly button, she stopped when he took her face between his hands and turned her face up toward him.

"Aren't you going to ask me anything else?"

"Not about that. You'll tell me when you want me to know." She looked at him thoughtfully. "Let's go back to my original question. But kick your shoes off first and get up on the bed with me."

Pushing him away, she slid up onto the bed and stretched out. She patted a spot next to her. She watched as he kicked off his shoes, and started to open his pants.

"No, I want to do that. I like unwrapping my presents myself." she said with a smile.

He pulled his shirt out of his pant, but left it on as he climbed up next to her.

She squirmed down a little so she could lay her head on his stomach, her hands folded under her chin.

"Tell me why Lois wants us to make love together. Besides having fun."

He thought for a minute, then shook his head. "I don't know." he paused, then added, "Will you tell me?

"Honest is good. Keep that up, women like it. And yeah, I'll give you my answer if you can't think of it." She kissed his tummy, then looked up at him.

"While you're thinking about that, I have some more questions. You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"Okay. What's the first one?"

"Before yesterday, had you ever had sex with a woman or a girl?"

"No," he said, shaking his head. She could feel him tensing up as he anticipated the next question.

"Did you feel me touching your dick while I was biting your nipple?"

"What? When...wait, gimme a sec, here." He looked down at her. "Can we move around a little bit? I want to sit up like you were when I came in."

She raised up off him, letting him move up on the bed so he was resting against the pile of pillows. She shook her head when he patted the place next to him. She crawled up, stretching out beside him once he got settled, resting her hands and her head on his stomach again.

"You don't want me to hold you? I thought women like to be held." he said quietly, trying to change the subject.

"We like to be held, or at least I do." she paused for a moment, letting him stew. "I just want to look at you. I like looking at you."

"But aren't we going to..."

"We are, and we have been. But you haven't answered my last question."

"N...no, I didn't, or at least I didn't notice it. When did you do it?"

"When I was biting your nipple, right near the end when I was biting it really hard, and pulling it away from your body." she stopped, letting him absorb that. "I wrapped my hand around it and stroked it a few times, but it was throbbing so hard I though you might come in your pants. So I stopped."

12