Tales of Reluctance: Tale 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
braindump
braindump
302 Followers

"What?" Said Stephen, his mind too distracted to take in what she said.

"Am I forgiven," she repeated, trying to use the question to buy her the time to get her head back together.

"Hmmmm not quite yet," he said laughing. "It takes more than that." After a brief pause he added, "come here." He stood up and pushed Leanne down onto her knees in front of him. "Suck!" He said and using one hand he offered his dick to her mouth and with the other he pushed her head towards his cock. She obediently let it slide between her lips and down her throat. When he removed both his hands though she dropped his dick from her mouth.

"Forgive me yet?" She said.

"Suck," he replied, his annoyance showing that she kept on asking rather than just focussing on fucking.

Leanne scooped his dick up with her hand and popped it into her mouth again. She sucked it for a while before he brushed her hair out of the way and then holding her by the throat he lifted her head and kissed her again.

"Do you?" she asked, more urgently this time, but when he moved his hips so his dick moved to her mouth, she again fell silent and sucked on the cock in front of her. He gripped her hair, keeping her head still, so he could push his dick in and out of her mouth, while she had to sit there looking up at him. He felt a shiver of excitement looking at those wide blue eyes staring at him, they were watering slightly, as he slid his cock in and out of her mouth.

"Good girl," he said then added. "That's right." Then after a pause he commented, "Let's see if you can take all of me." He held her head tighter before she could move, or answer, and then gently he pushed all of his cock into her mouth, and briefly held it there. He removed it quickly making a popping sound as he did. "Open up," he ordered and when Leanne opened her mouth he rubbed the head of his dick across her tongue. "So, you want to be forgiven?" He said. But before she could answer he pushed his cock right down her throat again holding it for longer this time when it was all the way in. Again, he removed it with a popping sound.

"Yes," said Leanne gasping as she spoke, she was trying to catch her breath. He moved her head so she kissed and licked the side of his shaft. Then he grabbed her neck again and kissed her, pulling her to her feet as he did.

"Let's see if you really are sorry," he said. Leanne realised she was no longer the one in control.

He put a hand under her ass and picked her up. Leanne wrapped her arms around Stephen's neck and her legs around his waist. "Fuck," she said, as Stephen reached down and grabbing his cock he slipped it inside her. "Oh god," she moaned, as he buried his dick deep inside her, whilst he grabbed her ass for support. He began to bounce her up and down in his arms. Then quickly he changed his grip so his hands were under her legs, this way he had more control, he could drive her up and down on his pole as he pleased. Leanne closed her eyes and grabbed on tight as he screwed her. "Oh my god," she repeated, as she was fucked in the air for the first time in her life. They tried to kiss. Their mouths were being bounced around and so a couple of times they missed, their teeth bumping together, before they managed a passionate kiss, as Stephen continued to screw Leanne.

"Will," she paused, struggling for breath and to speak between kisses. "Will," she repeated before she finally managed, "will you." But then she had to place her head beside his and hold tight, gasping as she felt an orgasm beginning to build inside her. He was going to make her come. "Oh yes, oh fuck just like that," she cried, as they kissed again. "Fuck me," she added after a few more bounces and several gasps for air. He fucked her harder and harder, impressing Leanne with the controlled way he moved her body. Whatever she had started to say now forgotten. More and more loudly she screamed for him to keep going. Every breath was a cry now, as finally she came in his arms with a scream. As the orgasm washed over her their lips locked together in a long and passionate kiss.

He lowered her to the floor and immediately pushed her to her knees. He held his dick over her face as his hand grabbed the top of her head, to ensure she could not move. He began to stroke his dick. As Stephen gasped, a blob of white liquid spurted from his cock falling onto her chin. Leanne closed her eyes and fought to control her breathing. He pumped his dick again and this time a much larger spurt flew out covering her nose and hair. Almost immediately there was another stream of white liquid which fell across her face. He pumped away as they both panted for breath. Finally, he stopped and watched as Leanne licked her lips.

Stephen offered his cock to her mouth and without hesitation she opened her mouth and popped it in. For several moments, she sucked on it, making Stephen gasp before with a pop he removed his dick. Leanne looked at him a concentrated look on her face. Slowly he lowered his dick again and as he did she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. She made a long slow circular lick around the tip, before Stephen pushed his cock into her mouth again. After she had sucked him for a while longer he held out his hand and pulled her to her feet.

"Fuck that was good," he said. After a pause and with a big smile he added, "You know what, I do forgive you," he said.

Leanne laughed and threw her hands around his neck before kissing him and then she whispered in her ear. "Wow, thank you." It sounded a little like sarcasm but Stephen was beyond caring. As he stepped back she knelt by the side of his desk and scooped up her dress.

Stephen stayed in his office for a full hour after Leanne had cleaned up and left. He drank some whiskey and thought over the events of the day. Poor Leanne she really had only been too distracting. If he had not fancied so much and known he would not have been able to resist her she would still have a job here. That regret surfaced in his stomach again, if she was staying he might have been able to fuck her on many more nights. Girls like her could not resist he thought. Stephen of course considered himself irresistible. He wondered where Leanne was. Perhaps there was some way they could meet again, but then he reminded himself there were plenty more fish in the sea. Why bother, let her go he thought. Her loss.

Leanne was across town not thinking about what she had lost but what she had gained. She was sitting with her new boss who was delighted to be reading through the documents Leanne had taken from Stephen's office. He had already made some phone calls and grabbed two lucrative contracts from the information provided. Stephen would of course miss the papers eventually, perhaps he had already, but what could he say or do about it?

braindump
braindump
302 Followers
12