Tales of Seth and Travis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another customer arrived, which made the sales girl snarl in dismay. She left again, and the MILF eyed them both. She withdrew her phone and made both sissies stand and display their cum-filled panties. She took another picture, and then got Seth's and Travis's numbers. She texted both sissies the pictures.

"Text me after eight tonight, both of you, now that you have my number," she said. "I'll send instructions. But," she said smiling widely, "expect to be seeing me this evening."

The two sissies pulled on their shorts and left the store, ignoring the bemused smirk of the sales girl. The MILF had left earlier. The two walked out of the mall together, but without saying anything.

"I'm sorry," Travis said softly. He was walking funny from the spooge that was now spreading all through his panties.

"I'm not," Seth said quietly. "Thank you. That was quite an experience, and tonight I bet it will be another!" he went on. "So don't apologize."

"Do you want my number?" Travis asked.

"You bet." They exchanged numbers, and walked to separate vehicles. And both eagerly but separately awaited the instructions of their new MILF friend.

12