Tales of the Apprentice 01 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He licked her pussy with slow, long swipes while his fingertips caressed the area between her thighs. Then he gently pulled her nether lips apart to expose the opening between them. She felt her nectar run out from her hot, wet core, and he licked up every drop that escaped from her as a wonderful pressure began to build deep within her. Then his tongue moved up to find her pleasure button, and her hips involuntary shook when she felt the contact. The pleasure building within her suddenly rose more quickly.

He reached around her leg with one hand. From the top his thumb carefully pulled up the hood covering her pleasure button and she let out a soft gasp as his tongue touched the exposed tip of it. A jolt of pure blissful sexual energy shot through her, running from her pleasure button straight through her nipples.

Then she felt his fingertip probing between the lips of her pussy until it found her opening. She shivered with pleasure as it caressed her entrance and then, slowly but irresistibly, began to slide into her. Deeper and deeper that questing finger probed, until it found that special spot it was searching for, that little bump inside her, right opposite her pleasure button. Having found its target, the finger wasted no time. It began to caress the little bump in small circles, applying just the right amount of pressure.

Great Mother, he had become good at this! Unhurriedly, but steadily and insistently, he drove her further and further up that slope of pleasure from which there is no returning. His finger moving inside her, and his tongue making love to the hard, exposed little tip of her pleasure button assaulted her most sensitive and intimate spots from both sides at once, and within her the pleasure rose and rose.

Oh, yes... Great Mother, yes, oh yes, oh yes ohyes ohyesohyesohyeeeeesssss....

Every muscle in her body suddenly grew tense, until her building pleasure exploded in a silent thunderclap. Her back arched, and she felt herself clamp down on his finger inside her as the blindingly intense wave of Energy rushed through her, bursting outward from her very core, shooting sparks from her pleasure button and her nipples until the force of her Release filled her entire body. It was only the experienced routine of her countless centuries as a sex mage that kept the explosion under control, albeit just barely, and she contained most of her Energies within herself without even having to think about it. That was a good thing, too, because she wasn't really capable of conscious thought right now. She had deliberately chosen to surrender to the pleasure, and it simply filled her to overflowing as she rode out the wave while his maddening tongue continued to flick across the exposed tip of her hard, pulsing pleasure button, intensifying and prolonging her orgasm. She shook and shuddered on the bed as she came and came.

When the fires within her finally began to die down he slowed his ministrations, leaving her now super-sensitive pleasure button to the tingling that still reverberated through it. Instead he slowly and gently licked the lips of her pussy, so hot and wet and slippery now, and Great Mother, it felt good! But his finger inside her continued to move very slowly, caressing the slick velvet of her most intimate flesh, and she could already feel the next wave of pleasure begin to swell within her once more.

Somehow he seemed to know exactly when the right moment had arrived, and when his tongue once again touched the tip of her pleasure button, ever so lightly, a shudder ran through her. Suddenly she was almost there again, and Great Mother, yes, oh yes ohyesohyes! Another jolt of intense pleasure erupted within her as her Release overtook her once more, this one even more intense than before. She felt the insides of her thighs grow wet with the nectar that ran out of her, around his caressing finger as she clamped down on it, and her pleasure button sizzled and flashed with the blue-white light of a dying star. Time seemed to slow down for her and all conscious thought vanished as the pleasure burned within her for what seemed to be an eternity.

When her awareness returned to her she lay there, panting, a drop of perspiration trickling down her face, and she felt utterly good, so good. When had she last felt quite this way? She couldn't remember, but it had been a long time ago.

But she also felt greedy all of a sudden. She wanted more, much more of this! Before she knew it, her hands had risen of their own accord to clasp the side of his head and pull him closer to her hot, wet, pulsing center, right there between her spread thighs. He did not waste time in responding, and it only took his tongue and finger a few moments to set off another explosion of pure bliss inside her. Great Mother, could anything be better?

It could. As he found the rhythm of her body, gauging the ebb and flood of her pleasure with almost uncanny precision, he began to play her like a musical instrument until climax after climax ravished her in close succession. The Energies within her raged more intensely with every Release, and it was only the unthinking routine of millennia that allowed her to contain most of the blue-white light within her, whereas a mundane would simply have Released her Energies wantonly into the universe. Even so, after what seemed a long time of subsequent orgasms that grew more and more intense, exhaustion began to overtake her.

As the shudders of her latest climax died down she gently pulled his head away from the center between her thighs. He seemed to understand her unspoken request, and she stifled a soft "Ooohh..." as he gently withdrew his finger from her searingly hot and sopping wet insides. For a few long moments she just lay there, panting, before she opened her eyes.

He was sitting on his knees between his spread thighs, his cock standing up big and hard and proud in front of him, the silky-smooth head taut and shiny with the pressure of his arousal. A clear drop of his nectar hung down from it in a silvery thread, and more of it flowed out of the opening at the tip as she watched. She smiled and reached out to touch his steely shaft, feeling it throb with the life that pulsed through it. Great mother, it was so hot and hard under her touch! His balls were drawn up high and tight, and his hips moved involuntarily as she caressed them with her fingertips.

He had such a nice cock, she thought, without exactly knowing why she liked it so much. It wasn't the biggest one she'd ever seen or had inside her, not by a long way. Nor was it the most perfectly proportioned or did it have the most fascinating pattern of blue veins running through the skin. But there was something about it that she found inexplicably beautiful, and she wanted it, all of it, inside her, right now.

His eyes found hers, and they knew that they both wanted the same thing.

He leaned forward to support himself with both hands on either side of her. She smiled and prepared herself for the onslaught. But once again he surprised her. Whereas another young man might have been unable to control himself by now, he didn't simply plunge into her. Instead he smiled back at her as he slowly lowered his hips until the head of his cock touched the opening between the lips of her pussy. Then, gently but deliberately, he pushed onward until she felt the round, bulbous head of his cock spread her nether lips apart. She could not stifle a soft moan as he slowly moved forward until the head of his cock slid into her opening and her nether lips caught it behind the crown.

He held still there for a long moment as they both savored the feeling. Then Serana reached out and put her hands on his hips to pull him further into her. But he would not be hurried. Slowly, ever so slowly, he continued to slide deeper into her most intimate place, and she felt his progress, fraction by fraction, the bulbous head spreading her soft, slick inner folds before it as his hard rod gently drilled its way into her. Great Mother, it felt incredible!

Deeper and deeper the hard rigidity of the invader penetrated her most sacred depths, and she felt its heat inside her. She welcomed the invasion, the feeling of his hardness gently forcing its way into her softness; she savored every moment of it to the full as he slid closer and closer to the heat of her inner core, until he was finally all the way inside her and he gently touched her there, right at that sacred place from which all human life sprang.

He held himself still for a few long moments as they stared into each other's eyes with a closeness that almost felt like a Melding. Then he slowly began to withdraw from the sopping wet, searing hot entrance into her body, pushing his hips up and back, and the feeling of his cock being pulled out of her left her empty and longing. But just before the head of him could slip out from between the lips of her pussy he halted, and with one smooth thrust he pushed his entire rigid length back into her as far as it could go. Another soft moan escaped her before she could hold it back.

He began to plumb her hot, wet depths with unhurried, long, yet irresistible strokes, slowly emptying her before relentlessly filling her again, and with each thrust she felt his rod drill deeply into her most intimate spot, and Great Mother, it felt so good, so good...

With every stroke he fanned the fire that was burning deep inside her, and she felt the familiar pressure build as he slowly and gently yet irresistibly drove her closer and closer to orgasm. Her hands rose unbidden to her breasts and her fingers found her nipples as the billowing Energies within her rose up and infused her. Almost involuntarily her thumbs and forefingers rubbed, then squeezed those hard, sensitive buds, and for the an infinitely long moment she toppled on the very brink of ecstasy.

He obviously sensed how close to Release she was, and he increased both the rhythm and the force of his thrusts, driving himself deeply into her, his movements deliberate and forceful now, again, again and again...

Until, with one powerful final thrust, he pushed her over the edge.

She felt her own fingers pinch her nipples in a way that at other times would have been painful, but now it simply increased her pleasure beyond anything she had felt for a long time. The Energies exploded within her and drove a tidal wave of pure pleasure from the region right behind her pussy in every direction through her body. She felt herself clamp down on his hard shaft, deep inside her as she came, and she shuddered with the intensity of it. Great Mother, this was a big one! And he clearly wasn't done with her yet; he kept thrusting into her, his strokes short and fast now, in sync with the rhythm of her own orgasm, intensifying it, prolonging it, taking her all the way through it until the pleasure simply overwhelmed her, obliterating all thought and transforming her into a being of pure Energy and orgasmic pleasure.

When she finally opened her eyes, his gaze was the first thing she saw, and it was a wonderful sight indeed: not only did she see the expression on his face, speaking of the sheer joy he felt at having given her such pleasure, but somehow she could see inside him in a way she had never experienced before other than during a Melding; even without engaging her inner Vision she saw the Energies roiling within him as they continued to gather and prepare to burst from him.

"Serana..." he whispered, his voice hoarse.

She smiled and reached out to caress his face, knowing what he meant before he voiced it.

"Do it," she said simply.

He smiled and withdrew his cock, which was even bigger and harder then it had been initially, and slowly slid it back into her. From the look on his face she knew he was close to his own orgasm, but still fully in control of himself. He moved his thick, hot, hard and rigid length in and out of her in a calm, controlled fashion that gave both of them the greatest amount of pleasure without giving up any more control over his own Release than was strictly unavoidable. When and how had he become this good? She briefly wondered, but then the feelings he rekindled within her overtook her again.

She felt as much as saw him getting closer and closer to the limit. His strokes, while still as long, deep and irresistible, came faster and faster, and she was right there with him as the Energies and the pleasure within him built and built...

Suddenly his back arched and with one final, almost desperate thrust he drove himself into her, deeper than she'd thought was possible. His face contorted in a rictus of what looked like agony but she knew was the most intense orgasm she'd seen a man have in a very long time.

And he exploded inside her, in more ways than one.

She almost felt the sparks shoot from the head of his cock, rushing outward from it and into her as his orgasm hit him. It caused her own pleasure to peak as well, as the flood of his Energy tore from him and into her, infusing her, filling her entire body from head to toes to fingertips, and the sheer rush of it set off her own Release. He shook as he emptied himself into her; his hot, rock-hard cock pulsing deep within her, again and again as he pumped spurt after thick, hot spurt deep into her spasming pussy and the flood of her Energies continued to run out from him and into her.

He filled her in ways far beyond what she had thought he was capable of: his hot, hard and pulsing rod filled her body; each spurt jetting deep into her waiting core and filling her further with his thick, hot essence, while at the same time his Energy continued to flow into her in a seemingly never-ending rush, mingling with her own Release until every hair on her body seemed to stand on end and her nipples and pleasure button seemed to crackle with Energy as she came with him, her own pleasure unleashed by the discharge of his. Her inner muscles squeezed him rhythmically, milking him for all he was worth as he emptied himself inside her, and the unity they shared surpassed the simple link of a Melding. For a brief eternity they were truly one.

Then she held him as their breathing slowed and his perspiration mingled with hers. She dimly felt him withdraw his softening cock from her sopping, overflowing depths before sleep took her. When her mind gradually returned to the world she knew that some time had passed, but not too much. She opened her eyes and saw Galen's face close to hers. His expression was a strange mixture of concern, tenderness and something else, something she could not quite place. But his eyes clearly told her that he was not done with her. She smiled at him as she felt his cock, hot and hard once more, throbbing between them. Oh, the vigor of his youth! Or was it that the potions she had made him take on a daily basis for the past year or so were even more efficacious than she had thought? Or was it something else? No matter. He was ready, and so was she.

Unfortunately the bed was not. While she dozed, the combined wetness of their shared passion had continued to run out of her, adding to what had already soaked into the bedding earlier. She'd felt it run down the insides of her thighs, but at the time she hadn't realized how wet things had really become.

Galen looked down at the sodden mess with a speculative look on his face, then seemed to reach a decision and held out his hand.

"Come," he said softly.

She took his hand and sat up. He stood and moved a low wooden bench to the foot of the bed. She smiled, remembering the Vision she'd had when she first met him. She remembered seeing that bench in her Vision. She knelt on it and leaned forward, her hands on the bed, and looked over her shoulder to see him kneeling behind her, his cock standing up hard, proud and ready before him. He put his hands on her buttocks and gently parted them with his thumbs to give himself better access to the plump, wet and still sticky lips of her pussy. He smiled as the round firmness of her shapely behind filled the palms of his hands. She smiled, too; his touch there simply felt so good. Then she felt the head of his cock touch the entrance of her pussy, and that felt even better.

He gently pushed forward until the round, bulbous head parted her pussy lips once again and slipped between them. They both drew in their breath as he held still, savoring the feeling and the moment. But it wasn't long before she felt his hot, rock-hard length begin to invade her sacred depths. Slowly but irresistibly it slid deeper and deeper into her, and its progress would not be denied even if she had wanted to. Not that she did, because the feeling of him entering her so tenderly yet so powerfully was everything the wanted right now, and more. He didn't just fill her. He fulfilled her.

His kneeling position behind her let him enter her even deeper than the previous time, until she felt the tip of him touch her very core. She gripped him with her inner muscles as he began to withdraw from her, trying to hold him in, and the slick, hot, wet friction between his hard and her soft flesh made them both gasp in unison. When he carefully pushed his rigid length back into her it felt even better.

Suddenly she felt a raw need wash over her, and she realized it was coming from him. This time, she knew, he would willingly give himself over to his desires. And sure enough, his next thrust was somewhat more forceful, and so again was the next. He slid almost out of her and then drove himself deeply back into her with long, lustful strokes, and Great Mother, it felt good to feel his hot, hard rod slide in and out of her most intimate place. Somehow he managed to touch all the right spots inside her with every stroke. She felt herself trying to hold onto him as he withdrew, and she welcomed the feeling of the bulbous head, parting her inner flesh before it, as he drove himself back in as far as he could go.

She felt his lust, and it was so good to know that she could still make a young man feel this way. But what of herself? How did he make her feel what she felt? The pleasure built within her as he seemed to find exactly the right rhythm, touched exactly the right spots inside her. His strokes were coming faster and faster now, and she felt his orgasm rise within him, raw and rich and powerful, and when he exploded deep within the hot, wet depths of her body his Release set off her own, and once again she felt the rush of his Energies rage out of him and into her, and the wave swept through her as her orgasm mingled with his and the pleasure became so intense she no longer could tell what was his or hers. Once again they seemed to merge somehow, in a way that was entirely different from a Melding, and it was only her trained reflexes that made her hold on to her Energies and to what remained of her self-control.

It took a long while for their fires to die down. When they finally did, Serana felt utterly content, utterly satisfied and, much to her own surprise, happy. She knew that the fresh infusion of his Energies that had flowed into her had something to do with that, but she also realized it was something more, something else entirely. But whatever it was, it could wait. She could think about all of that tomorrow. For now, the present was enough.

* * *

"Good afternoon," Ayden said cheerfully. "We thought you were going to sleep all day."

In reality it really wasn't quite that late, but the sun was definitely high above the horizon when Galen came down the stairs. Ayden, Irya and Serana were sitting at the table lingering over the remains of breakfast. Ayden and Irya wore amused smiles, Serana a happy one. Galen felt a slightly goofy grin creep over his own features.

"Well, you said yesterday there could be no secrets between us," he admitted. "So I suppose you know."