Tales of the Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fot1234
Fot1234
209 Followers

It felt like it took forever, but finally I felt her hilt in my ass. Her balls slapped into my pussy and her hands dug into my butt as she finished, and even with the pain it was enough to give me a mini-orgasm. I heard her swear as my ass tightened around her cock, but it was a short one and a few seconds later I relaxed. It helped too, since it took most of the pain away with it, and I felt the rest slowly fading. I felt deliciously dirty in that moment - head down, ass up, my girlfriend sheathed in me, and I'd come just from the penetration.

Her hands patted my butt, and her voice was wry. "You know, if I'd known you were going to be this much of a baby about it, I would have said fuck it. You can go a few months without taking all of my cock."

I wasn't sure if I really wanted to have this conversation again - especially now that she was balls deep in the topic of said conversation - but I shrugged inwardly and said my line. "Look, I don't care what the doctor says. It feels too dangerous to have regular sex with your size. And we only have to do this once, so why does it matter when? After this it should go a lot smoother." As I spoke, I couldn't help but look back at my belly. I wasn't really showing yet, but the tests don't lie, and I knew there were multiple little lives growing in there. The first sign had been my skin as it shifted to a more traditional brown and white pattern, and my breasts had followed shortly after.

She sighed. "Well, if you do this every time you're just going to have to live without full penetration for a while." Idly, she pulled out slightly and then pushed back in, drawing a groan from me. "But since we're here, I guess we should give it a try."

I debated pushing myself up back into doggy style, but decided it was a waste of time since I'd probably end up back this way anyway. Instead I just lifted up and re-arranged my breasts slightly so they were more comfortable on the sheet, then braced myself. If Hanna was in an experimental mood, it was going to be a long night. But anything was worth it for my babies.

Fot1234
Fot1234
209 Followers
12