Tales of the City Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuck," I moaned.

I pushed my rigid shaft inside him, the veins tracing the surface bulging, then disappearing his body. I squeezed his butt cheeks with the whole of both my hands and slid further into his body. His insides were soft against my dick. Some of the saliva and lubricant I had pressed into him began to ooze out of his hole around my thick shaft. The driver moaned a long, deep moan, both of pleasure and of pain, as the final inches of my cock buried into his stretched hole. My balls pressed against his butt. They were wet with dripping lube. He gasped, releasing pent up breath, and I felt his hole loosen slightly. His massive arms quivered.

"Hohhh, shit," he breathed. I held there, taking in the enormous pleasure of his tunnel, my pubes against his butt as I let him get used to my immense girth. Slowly, I pulled the length of my cock out of his body, watching the veins reemerge. A squishing, sucking accompanied the movement. I stopped as the ridge of my cock head came into view, his tight ring once again around my sensitive head. I pushed back inside him to another sound of pleasure and the squishing noise. In and out I thrust my fat dick, my skin sliding past his in the epitome of sensuality.

I increased my pace gradually, very gradually, and the sound of my low hanging balls slapping against his firm ass slowly grew louder. My breathing grew heavier, and I was almost panting as I pounded my dick into his hole. I could hear him breathing, too, deep and heavy, accompanied by our moaning, the slap of my balls, and the thump of my hips against his cheeks. I moved my hands around him, reaching along his ass to run my fingers over his abs as I thrust. I bent over him, crouching above his rippling back, and I slowed and drew out my thrusts. I pulled my cock almost out of him, then pushed back into him to the hilt as I lay over his body. His abs tightened and relaxing in time with my thrusts. I loved the feel of them, rock hard and sinewy, contracting and easing again and again. I followed them upwards, tracing the lines of his bulging pecs, feeling how, they, too, tensed to the rhythm I set. The hair tickled my fingertips, and I found his nipples in its midst. I ran my index fingers over them, taking in their hard ends and their soft pads. Tracing circles in the pads, I worked my way to the center, where I pinched the rigid ends lightly, his whole body rocking to the rhythm of my thrusts. I pinched his tits harder, then, with the side of my finger and my thumb. His left hand came off the side of the bath tub, leaving one rippling arm to hold his place. He found my nipple, too. He pinched it hard, and I could feel veins of pleasure and pain course through me. I pinched him back. Never disrupting my rhythm, I straightened. I slowed my thrusts even further, drawing each out and rotating my pelvis.

"Holy fuck, man," he groaned. "Uhohh, uhohh, uhohh,uhahn,uuhnn," his deep moaning trailed off as he turned his head to look at my body, his mouth still open slightly. His eyes rolled back in his head as I increased my pace. I slammed into him, each time pulling almost clear of his hole, then shoving it full length back up his tunnel. I could see the ripples I was sending up his body, and I repositioned my hands around his muscular thighs for grip. His head dropped below his broad shoulders once more. Sweat obscured my vision, and I quickly wiped it away. The hand that he had used to pinch my nipple was now furiously jacking at his meat, and I could feel his balls bouncing against mine. Wrinkled, almost hairless balls that hung between his thick thighs. His hand made a squelching sound as it beat up and down on his cock, and his pleasuring himself made me even hornier. I pounded my cock feverishly into him. His ass cheeks became redder, and still I pounded on. The feel of the ridge of my engorged head against his soft insides, of his tight ring around the girth of my shaft, of the slight bump of his prostate on the underside of my dick...it all felt unimaginable, and I was lost in ecstasy as I continued to pound his ass. I didn't want to stop. I didn't think I could stop if I wanted to. I curled my upper body, my abs tightening, and my pecs and arms straining, holding him as I pounded faster. I could feel my dick swelling even further, the head growing immensely sensitive as the ridge grew more pronounced. I could feel my insides start to quake, and I knew what was about to happen.

"Onh, fuck!" the cab driver shouted in his deep voice and New York accent. His entire body shook while I pounded him, furious as ever, and I saw ropes of white cum shoot into the tub, some landing on my underwear. He moaned a thunderous moan, and I held out as he came for what seemed like minutes, pouring his cum into my tub. I watched his hand slow on his dick, squeezing the last drops of cum out of himself. I did not interrupt my mad thrusting rhythm even as I began to lose control and my legs shook with pleasure. The muscles in the base of my cock tightened involuntarily, and I pulled my huge dick out of him and jerked it with both hands as fast and hard as I could, my whole body shaking because of my legs. With a final, hard stroke toward myself, I emptied the contents of my sagging balls onto his muscled back in thick ropes with a booming groan. 9 times I shuddered as my man juice arched over his back, some landing even in his hair. My hands were frozen at the base of my dick as I came, the major shots fading into weaker, more numerous squirts. I slumped, and then involuntarily tightened my abs and back thigh muscles into a thrust. Only then did I have the control to rub my dick, messaging out the last few drops of cum from my still quivering member.

My cab driver twisted around and sat on the tub, sucking my softening cock clean. The rapidly appearing wrinkles shone with spit in the light of the bathroom, and he pulled his mouth off and looked up at me. He smiled, which I returned, suddenly exhausted, but immensely satisfied. I reached behind his neck, scooping some of my cum up with a finger. I brought it around toward his mouth, and he sucked my finger clean with his lips. His tongue tingled on the tip of my finger.

"I don't think I caught your name," he said in his deep voice, gazing at my dick, still smiling.

"Mike Burg," I replied.

"I'm Bruce Rowe. We'll have to do this again sometime."

12