Tales of the City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhnnh," I breathed as my glans slid past his sphincter. "Ahhnnh." It squelched faintly as I pressed into him again. "Ahhnnh." Each full thrust was accompanied by the sounds of our pleasure and the slick, sticky sound of my cock in his ass. I loved the feel of his tight ring on my swollen dick as I pulled it out and shoved it back in. The heat, then the cold sensations on my skin. I dove into him balls deep one more time, pressing my hips to his firm cheeks and just holding myself inside him. I took a deep breath. I could feel him expanding and contracting on the inside, his breaths labored. I pulled out, my cock dripping oil and precum.

Bruce stood up, leaning back to stretch his back, his beautiful chest on display. He half moaned, half sighed, giving me a carnal look. I grabbed a nipple in each hand and we kissed, long and wet. Pulling away, I turned to Drew. His hole was drenched and his dick dripping. He had relaxed his legs, and I helped him to turn over onto his stomach. His bulbous butt framed his puckered hole perfectly. I pulled his cheeks apart, and they wobbled as I let go, soft and cushioned. I slapped him, sending a wave down his cheek. He grunted in pain.

Bruce had the oil now, and he poured a generous amount in the dimple above Drew's ass cheeks. I dipped my hand into it, slathering it all over his behind, and Bruce rubbed it all over the boy's pale, lean body. I coated my dick once more in oil, and then put my cock head in position over his dark hole. My dick pulsed in anticipation.

"Relax," I said to him. "You need to relax." His puckering hole opened a little bit, the wrinkled skin exciting my dick.

"Open it for me, or this is going to hurt," I continued, rubbing my glans on his opening. He grunted a little with effort, not saying anything, and his hole opened a bit more. Rubbing it with some more oil, I pushed harder on his tunnel's entrance. It resisted for a moment, my head pressed against his hole, and then it slid in partway up the crown. The sensation was almost unbearable as I continued to drive my shaft into him, the front of his legs pressed against the edge of the table. Bruce was messaging his back with the oil, trying to relax him. The ridge of my head disappeared, followed by the veined shaft, inching its way slowly into Drew's body. He pressed his forehead against the table as his hole widened immensely to accommodate my girth.

"Mmhht, ohh," he groaned. "Oh, God. Oh, God." I pushed on, his skin sliding past mine at a crawl. "Is it in? Oh, shit. Ohhh..." I did not respond, only continued to push. I stopped a little over halfway to a sigh of relief. Bruce smiled. I pulled out some, then thrust back a little further, going back and forth, deeper inside him every time. He moaned with pain and pleasure continuously now, his voice cracking. His whole body moved to the rhythm of my thrusts, and my pubes finally started to brush against his butt. I pulled nearly out, spat on my shaft, and shoved into him with enough force for my hips to meet his soft, round ass. I did not hold, but pulled back and thrust into him again, this time hitting his ass on my hips. He groaned louder, and I groped his cheeks, widening them and feeling their softness with my fingers. Sweat covered my body, beading on my chest and forehead. I worked my cock in and out of Drew in large strokes, and my abs soon strained with the effort. His asshole was so tight, the large vein on the top of my rod grew visibly larger as I pressed into him, and the skin stretched out when I pulled out, the oil shining. The pleasure was intense. My eyes rolled back again as I thrust, and my vision blurred. More precum oozed out of me, and my cock spasmed occasionally, making my body shudder.

Bruce was behind me now, licking my hole and squeezing my ass with greasy fingers. He stuck two fingers suddenly into my asshole as I plunged my cock in and out of Drew, and I almost came, grunting loudly. He pulled his fingers out and stood, brushing his thick member side to side on my butt. I knew what he was going to do and slowed my rhythm. I heard him lather his cock with oil, and then felt his hot dick head directly on my hole. I opened for him the best I could with my limited concentration.

"Open it for me, or this is going to hurt," he mimicked. I knew he was smiling his manly smile. I stopped pumping Drew and pushed my hole open for him. I did not bottom often, and my hole would be tight. Not to mention the thickness of Bruce's member. I grimaced inwardly and opened wider. I heard him inhale behind me.

"Fuck!" I said in a quick intake of breath. He was in me, I could feel his hips on my ass. A shot of pain ran through me, but was quickly replaced by pleasure. I was full, completely and utterly. I could feel my ring stretching, loosening, and I relaxed. The tension decreased slightly, and I felt Bruce chuckle, his dick expanding inside me and his chest hair brushing against me.

"Fuuuuuck," I exhaled. I felt his pressure withdraw some, leaving me room to thrust. I backed up on his cock, then pushed into Drew's ass with mine. Pleasure racked my body as my entire dick submerged into Drew and Bruce's shaft stimulated my prostate. I moved back and forth, pleasuring them both and myself. Bruce reached up and grabbed my nipples, rubbing and squeezing them as he kissed my neck. Drew moaned as I shoved in and out of him. I could feel my dick expanding, growing tighter inside Drew. He moaned louder, furiously beating himself. My cock head became intensely sensitive, and my thrusting became harder and faster as I ploughed into Drew and Bruce into me. Bruce angled his shaft, and found my hot spot. I thrust madly back and forth, my balls slapping Drew, aching, and that feeling growing in my stomach.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit," my voice grew louder.

"Gaahhnnt!" Bruce yelled in his deep voice. He thrust into my ass hard enough to lift my heels from the floor, and I felt his thick cock expand and contract as he filled me with hot cum. His hard, hairy stomach and hips rubbed against me.

That was all it took. I exploded into Drew's twink ass, Bruce's dick still inside my hole. Tremors ran through me, and I slowly pulled my dick out of the boy's tunnel, still squirting cum. I slid back into him as Bruce left my asshole, and he came around me to lean over the table onto Drew. Drew's hands were pushed away by Bruce's mouth, the burly man's lips taking the twink's dick to the hilt. He moved up and down, rapidly increasing his speed, and Drew threw his head back against the table, almost yelling with pleasure now. I pulled away, my dick now soft, and Bruce rotated on Drew and stuck three thick fingers straight up his ass. His other hand was on the boy's pale stomach, caressing him, and his head was bobbing at an enormous pace, his sucking loud and sloppy. Bruce's groaning was almost drowned by Drew's wild moans.

"Ohhhhh, oh. Uh, ohhh, oh, oh God," his moaning stopped, and he grimaced, his face beet red. He raised his head, looking Bruce straight in the eyes. His expression tightened. Bruce plunged once more, fully down Drew's erect cock.

"Uhhhh," he whimpered. I could see the muscles all over his body tense as he came. Drew's body pulsed with every shot of man juice. Bruce lifted his head so that his lips enclosed only Drew's cock head. A dribble of cum escaped Bruce's lips, but he went down to the base of Drew's shaft to retrieve it, sending another pulse through the boy's body, accompanied by a whimper. Bruce swallowed. He then pulled himself off Drew, licking his lips. He leaned over the boy, locking lips and swapping spit with him.

He pulled away, a single strand of saliva connecting them, then breaking. He turned toward me, and I smiled. He face was already parted in his slightly sideways grin, his teeth showing. We kissed then, his mouth still a bit salty.

"I like him," he said in his wonderful tone, parting from me.

"Next time, you'll fuck him, too," I replied, smiling again.

"Mmmm," his chest seemed to vibrate. Turning toward Drew, the taxi driver said, "Sounds like a plan." He grabbed hold of the twink's soft behind with his fingers. Drew did nothing but stare at us wide eyed, but he appeared content. He still lay on the table. A car pulled up outside, parking along the curb.

"Shit," I said. "Grab your clothes and get behind the counter," I commanded quickly, grabbing my pants, underwear and shoes. Drew shot up, and Bruce had already gathered up his clothes. We hurried through the hole in the partial wall as we pulled on what we could. A car door slammed shut behind us. Bruce was pulling on his belt, and Drew was buttoning his pants when I realized my shirt was still out where I had thrown it. The bell tingled, out of sight.

"Whew, what a day," my delivery boy said, sounding exasperated. Drew was behind the cash register, pulling on his hat. Bruce was tucking in his shirt, and I had just pulled an apron over my head.

"We done for the night, Mr. Burg?"

"Duck behind the counter," I whispered to Bruce. Louder, "Yeah, Dusty. Just shutting down the ovens now."

"Alright. I'm out, then." His footsteps stopped. "Umm, Mr. Burg? Is that your shirt?" Shit.

"Yeah, it got awfully hot back here earlier." Not entirely a lie.

"Okay. You know, there's quite a mess out here. Looks like somebody dumped some oil at one of the tables. All over the floor. You want me to and help clean up?" Drew opened his mouth, but I interrupted him.

"That's okay. Drew and I will take care of it."

"Okay. Night, Mr. Burg. Night, Drew." His footsteps started to recede.

"See you tomorrow, Dustin." I saw Drew wave, and the bell rang once more, followed by the sound of the door closing. I breathed out, relieved.

"Is he hot?" Bruce asked me, turning his head in my direction.

12