Tales of the eKids:.. Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eamon realized this wasn't the shy shrinking violet she had appeared to be. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her hand out of his pants. "Elle, we've got to get something straight. For tonight, you are the tentative embarrassed virgin and I'm the aggressive experienced he-man, okay?"

Elle's eyes demurely closed and then reopened. Now they were nervous, frightened eyes. Her head bowed as if she was afraid to look him in the eyes. "Yes, Eamon", she whispered, "I'll do whatever you want. But please be gentle."

Eamon had to laugh. This little girl was every bit as much fun to be with as Emmy. Her shy little girl act had fooled him originally. But now he realized that even though she was playing a role, it was the role she wanted for tonight. He also realized that it was the role that he wanted himself.

He nibbled Elle's earlobe for a while, then licked and kissed down her neck. When he got to her blouse, he slowly unbuttoned it, licking and nibbling her skin, lower and lower. When he reached her cleavage he realized that she had not been wearing a bra. Those perfect perky breasts needed no confinement or support.

He slid the blouse off of her breasts and dove in, licking, sucking, and nibbling the dark pink nipples. They were erect and sensitive, and by now Elle had begun to moan. Her back arched towards him in response to the ministrations of his mouth.

Both lovers were still clothed, but that was about to end. Eamon was getting impatient. He completed working with the buttons and helped Elle out of her blouse. She was now naked from the waste up. He sat back to admire her. She shyly placed a hand in front of each breast, and then slowly lowered her arms to allow him full access.

But Eamon wasn't content yet. He unsnapped her slacks and slid them down as she raised that lovely little butt off of the bed. Her panties came with her slacks, and Elle was nude. Eamon smelled her fragrant arousal. Her actions and posture were those of a frightened virgin. But her body's response was that of a woman.

Eamon wanted to go slowly, but he couldn't help it. He lowered his head between Elle's legs and his tongue sought her center. Elle's legs spread at the touch of Eamon's tongue and her eyes squeezed tightly shut. She relished the sensual massage his tongue applied to her swelling pussy lips. She felt her own wetness begin to dribble down her legs.

Eamon was between her legs, his head buried in Elle. Her knees seemed to lift off of the bed of their own volition, and she was now wide open to him. His lips closed on her now-protuberant clit and she screamed, lost in the sensation of her first orgasm.

His tongue speared into her waiting pussy and Elle ground herself against his face. She was becoming wild in her arousal, her hips bouncing that lovely ass up and down against Eamon's chin, her pussy spasming around that insistent tongue.

Finally Elle had had enough. She reached down and pulled Eamon up. Her mouth devoured his as they kissed, her emotions a heaving jumble of passion and romance.

She pulled away and said, "Now, darling; I want you inside of me. I want to feel us become one person. Please, Eamon."

She felt the intrusion of his large dick at her entrance. She was soaking from her climaxes, and the big head popped into her tight confines. Elle's eyes opened wide and a light seemed to switch on inside of them. Eamon was almost overwhelmed by her beauty and passion.

He slid his penis in an inch or so, then withdrew. He began to set a gentle rhythm and Elle followed it automatically. With each thrust his dick went further into her warm pussy. With each thrust Elle's response seemed stronger than the last.

Suddenly as Eamon attempted to enter just a little further, Elle slammed herself against him. He slid in to the hilt and Elle loudly moaned.

"E-man, that's it! God, you're so deep! I'm fine, sweetheart. I'm fine! Just do it to me, please!"

Eamon needed no more encouragement. His patience was at its limit anyway. Eamon pulled out almost to the end and thrust back inside her. He rubbed against her on the bottom of his stroke, knowing her clit would rejoice in the pressure.

He marveled at her ability to take his entire length and still be virginally tight. Damn, the pressure was intense on his dick. How long could he last given this kind of stimulation?

Eamon bottomed out again and then stayed there, just slowly rotating his hips to maintain the pressure. Then he rolled over onto his back, taking Elle with him. She found herself impaled on his dick, looking down into his loving face.

"Oh my God! This feels so good." She raised herself up so both knees were under her. He was even deeper than before. "Damn it, E-man, I think you're coming out my throat!"

Elle began to lift herself off of Eamon's dick, then quickly drop back, forcing him deeply into her insides. She liked this position. Her speed increased as she felt the orgasm, the really, really big orgasm, build inside her.

Eamon watched intently as he saw the lust on her face, the fire in her eyes. Her perfect tits were bouncing in front of him. He reached out and pinched both nipples at once. Elle began to shudder as her climax kicked in. Elle's back arched, forcing the lovers tightly together. Her eyes rolled back in her head as she began to scream. The intensity of Elle's orgasm was too much for Eamon, and he began to pump Elle's perfect pussy full of semen.

Eamon's climax augmented Elle's, and her screams became louder, more desperate. He felt her pussy squeeze the last juice from his dick. And then she collapsed on his chest.

Elle raised up once again, looked into his eyes and then gave Eamon a searing, soul-felt kiss. She whispered, "Thank you Eamon. No matter what, I'll never forget tonight. You made it perfect for me."

Elle snuggled her head into Eamon's neck, then relaxed. Eamon reached down and pulled a cover over top of them and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

Part 15

Several members of the Adkins family had arrived at CNN-Atlanta. The press conference was minutes away and Emma was sitting quietly, seeming to stare at the wall. Her mother Deirdre noticed and approached her.

"Emma, honey, are you all right?"

"Don't worry about me, Momma. I'm just monitoring a few of the federal government offices. I told the government about the topic of our press conference early so I could keep track of what their reaction will be. It's pretty much what I figured."

"How on earth are you doing that?"

"Emails, Momma. I'm watching the emails coming out of the offices of the President, the Attorney General, the Secretary of Defense, and the Vice President. I've got a filter set up to only give me relevant stuff. Oh, boy is this relevant."

Deirdre suddenly saw the light. "You're tapped into the White House through your on-board computer? Isn't that dangerous? What if they catch your intrusion?"

Emma's gaze turned from the wall (she got better resolution on her virtual monitor against a plain background) to her mother. "Are you talkin' to me, Momma? I've been doing this for fourteen years. Do you think they are going to catch me now? Get serious."

Deirdre threw up her hands. "I don't want to know. Sorry I asked. Go ahead and do your thing."

A few minutes later Andrew and Emma Adkins were being introduced to those members of the press that were lured to the conference. Since it was being held in Atlanta a number of major news organizations were represented. Because the Progenitor was involved, some top network correspondents were flown down for the event, just in case.

Helen Randolph was completing her introduction. "Ladies and gentlemen of the press, allow me to introduce Andrew Adkins, the Progenitor."

Andrew strode to the podium. Because it was early afternoon and a slow news day, the event was being carried live on both CNN and C-SPAN. Across the nation, more than a few housewives' eyes lit up to see the still-handsome man appear on their televisions.

Andrew smiled and began to speak. His wife Deirdre was always amazed that he could speak so well in public when in private he was so easy to confound. His complexity and contradictions were some of the things that made him so continually attractive to her.

"Hello. My name is Andrew Adkins. I'm here today to announce a discovery that has been made at New Man University. This discovery is so shocking and the threat it poses is so immediate that we decided that our only course of action was to bring it to the attention of the public as quickly as possible.

"As we speak, governments around the world are being officially notified of the findings of the university's scientists. All pertinent data is being openly shared with any governmental or private agency that asks. You of the press will receive a printed synopsis of our discovery at the end of the conference.

He paused, then continued. "By now I suppose this all sounds pretty dire and foreboding; so I had better get to the point. In a nutshell here it is: our scientists predict that due to global warming, the Gulf Stream will come to a halt very soon. By soon they mean that this could happen within a few weeks of today, or may not happen for several years. But it will definitely happen inside of a decade.

As some of you may have already guessed, the halting of the Gulf Stream means one thing: Ice Age."

The room erupted as hands were raised and questions shouted. The Progenitor looked bemused but said nothing. He held up his hands to quiet the crowd of reporters. When they finally quieted down, Andrew continued.

"You obviously have questions, but I'm not the one to answer them. Instead I'd like to introduce my daughter, Emma Adkins. She'll take over this conference from here."

Emma walked to the podium. Andrew gave her a quick hug and a peck on the cheek and then walked off the stage. He knew that if he stood behind her, the reporters would continue to fire questions athim instead of Emmy.

Emma assumed her position behind the podium. She stood on a stool that raised her height six inches, but still had to lower the microphone for easy access.

From his den in Palmdale, Florida, Eamon Turner felt his heart skip a beat as he saw his beautiful love displayed for the world to see. He squeezed Elle's hand and held his breath. He hoped Emmy was up to this.

"Good afternoon, my name is Emma Adkins. I'm here to answer any questions you have. My father told you what is going to happen. Feel free to ask me about the specifics."

Again hands flew up and Emma fixed her gaze upon one reporter. "Yes?"

The reporter was momentarily taken aback by the beauty of the elfin creature who had called on him. She seemed to be a child. But she was definitely hot.

"I have several questions, Miss Adkins. How did you learn there is going to be an Ice Age? When did you learn it? And how old are you?" Several of the reporters chuckled at the third question.

Emma replied, "A), New Man U. has weather satellites constantly monitoring activity above and below ground around the world. These satellites feed data into our computerized weather models. The models make predictions about likely patterns developing and those predictions are analyzed by our scientists.

For several years we have been enhancing and fine-tuning our weather model programs to more accurately reflect life in the real world. The programs have reached the point that they are without question the most accurate predictors of weather currently existent in the world, both short and long-term."

"B), as you might imagine, our scientists were loath to make any apocalyptic predictions until they were absolutely certain that their results were indisputable. They arrived at that conclusion yesterday."

"C), I'm eighteen years old. Does that answer your questions?"

Other hands and voices were raised. Emma nodded to a woman in the middle of the pack. "Why do you believe the Gulf Stream is going to stop?"

Emma said, "This gets a bit complicated, so have those guys back at your networks that pass for scientists check over the printouts we give you at the end of the conference. Better yet, ask reputable scientists who have received and analyzed our results.

"The Gulf Stream flows primarily because of salinity differences in the North Atlantic. Water in the stream is significantly more saline than the regular sea water. This difference causes the more dense water in the stream to sink beneath the less saline sea water, thus driving the Gulf Stream.

"Just to give you a feel of what has been happening, fifty years ago the ice at the North Pole was over 3 meters thick. Recent measurements have shown that the ice is now less than a meter thick. Why: because the ice is melting. What is true of the North Pole is equally true of land-based glacial ice (the North Pole is in the middle of the Arctic Sea).

Emma went on to reiterate what she had been told by her sisters the day before, explaining the story of the glacier in Greenland.

Emma looked around the room. She saw the raised hand of a reporter that she had expected to see. She knew in advance what questions were coming. For a moment she considered ignoring him. No, she decided; better to get it all out now. She pointed at the reporter and she saw a small smirk appear on his face.

"James Lauder, Fox News. Emma, (you don't mind if I call you Emma, do you?) isn't it true that many if not most scientists believe that the data related to global warming is incomplete? Isn't global warming just another scare tactic used by tree-huggers and environmental pressure groups to forward their extreme agenda? And aren't you a little young to be issuing such statements to the world? Isn't it true that you don't have a shred of verifiable evidence that you haven't manufactured yourself? What does a bleeding heart liberal college like New Man University hope to gain by this charade?"

Emma threw the man a look that shouted 'you're too fat for me'. "Well, Jimmy (you don't mind if I call you Jimmy, do you?), do you mind if I ask you a few questions? Do you only work for Fox News? Don't you also perform 'favors' for the current administration? Tell me, Jimmy, have you received any emails from the Vice President today? Didn't the Vice President tell you to try to discredit whatever was said at this press conference?"

The Fox reporter's jaw dropped. Then he feigned anger. "I'm a well-respected newsman and I'm insulted that some little teenage girl would have the gall to sully my reputation. You are treading dangerously close to libel, young lady!"

Emma smiled and flicked her fingers. Suddenly the wall behind her was lit by a plasma panel brought in just for the occasion. She had known she was going to need this. Plastered all over the wall was a giant-sized rendition of an email. Prominently displayed at the bottom of the email was the signature line: "Office of the Vice President of the United States of America".

Emma used a laser pointer to highlight certain key phrases in the email. "Check this out, people. In the second paragraph you can see that the VP suggests that our friend Jimmy here say that scientists feel data about global warming is incomplete. Paragraph three tells Jimmy to call us left-wing environmental extremists. Paragraph four tells Jimmy to claim that we made up our evidence. I give Jimmy points for claiming that I am too young to be giving this press conference. He thought that one up himself.

"Let me point out that without seeing our evidence, the Vice President of the United States appears bent upon discrediting it. Is it possible that the Vice President's motivations are political rather than scientific?"

The room erupted in shouting. "How did you come by this document?" asked the New York Times.

Emma had no intention of telling the truth on that one. "I know this may sound unbelievable, but there are some people in the administration and at Fox News who care more about the future of the world than they do about getting the President re-elected."

"And let me add that we don't hold the current administration responsible for the coming disaster, even though their environmental policies have been reprehensible. This has taken the combined efforts of all of mankind for over two hundred years to bring the world to this point. And there are other factors that don't involve mankind that have also been leading to this. We've been at a 'between ice ages' stage for twelve thousand years. Another ice age was inevitable based upon weather patterns for the past several million years. We just helped hurry it along."

There were more questions. Emma answered one more. CNN asked, "When will the ice age start? What global weather patterns should we expect?"

Emma sadly replied, "Studies show that ice ages begin rapidly with severe climactic change. We should expect the ice age to start no more than ten years after the Gulf Stream stops flowing. As for other weather, well I guess it's obvious there will be drought. Lots of the world's water will be tied up in ice. Between that and increased wind patterns, we can expect severe drought in a number of places.

"When they hear the word 'drought', some people will think that means that they won't be allowed to water their lawns more than twice a week. Let me dissuade you from that naïve belief. I'm talking draught on a Biblical scale. For example, strong westerly winds may increase the rain shadow of the Rocky Mountains. We may be in for another Dust Bowl.

"Africa can expect a drought that could last for decades. History would indicate that these scenarios are not just possible but likely.

"While parts of the world experience drought, thus ruining crops, other parts will experience too much rain, thus ruining crops. World-wide famine is a real possibility. I'm not trying to create a panic; I'm attempting to alert the world that we have a gigantic problem that has to be addressednow.

"Don't let governments bog down the process of planning by injecting politics into the debate. Insist on immediate action. The faster our response to this crisis, the more lives will be saved.

"Don't forget to pick up the synopsis of our findings before you leave. Believe us or don't believe us. But check our data. Find out the truth for yourselves. Do not be swayed by spin doctors. You will be doing yourselves and the world a disservice if you are.

"This press conference is closed."

12