Tales of the Pizza Guy Ch. 02

Story Info
Pizza delivery continued to be scenically rewarding.
878 words
4.04
41.6k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 02/26/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pizza delivery continued to help me pay my way through college, and I continued to do my best to make sure it got to you in thirty minutes or less.

It was spring, and the weather had finally warmed enough for swimming pools to become viable forms of recreation again.

I found myself working late one Friday night; two other drivers, the manager and I were going the distance until two in the morning. We had a little more than three hours left.

I went out the door with a large deluxe pizza. It had everything on it except anchovies. The address was almost three miles from the store, but it was a straight shot down the drag, so I got there pretty quick.

The neighborhood was nice and well kept, and the house I was looking for was well lit. It looked like they were having a party, as several cars were parked out front.

As I walked toward the front door, I could see light casting shadows on the walkway as it passed through the golden stained glass of the front door. Sounds of a pool party in progress hung in the night air.

When I rang the door bell, several voices immediately sounded out, announcing what they assumed was my arrival.

Almost immediately, I saw a figure appear through the stained glass, growing larger, though not more well defined as it approached the front door.

A wooden crack, the hiss of rubber across a metallic plate, and the front door slowly opened, revealing a woman, mid-thirties, perhaps, money in one hand, holding a towel about her body with the other.

The pizza cost right at fifteen dollars. She was holding a twenty.

That's not what I was thinking about.

My mind, and other parts of my anatomy, suddenly, were drawn to the fact that she appeared to be naked, save the towel. Full breasts were pressed upward by her hand, presenting cleavage for viewing.

She smiled at me. She knew I was looking, and she liked the fact that she was having the intended distraction effect on me.

We made our exchange; I gave her the pizza and she gave me the money.

The towel slipped, and suddenly, I knew this woman, real, live, in the living flesh before me, had full 'C' cup breasts, and silver dollar sized areolae with hard bud nipples at the center just larger than a pencil eraser.

An almost embarrassed smile formed on her face, and she made a feeble attempt at repositioning her towel as I began to dig in my bag for change.

Fives. I'd forgotten to get fives when I was back at the store. All I had was a ten and a bunch of ones. My sudden erection and the exhibitionist beauty in front of me were making it hard to focus on the money.

The woman shuffled her feet and smiled at me as I looked up at her and back down at the wad of cash in my bag. Her towel shifted again, and as she attempted to reaffirm her grasp on the cloth, she once more exposed her breasts to me.

Now, she didn't care. She knew I could see her tits clearly and she wasn't bothered in the least.

I finally had her change in hand.

"Just put the change on top of the box," she said.

Five one dollar bills and a half dozen coins landed on top of cardboard.

She pressed her elbow against her belly in an attempt to hold her towel in place as she attempted to wrangle with the money to give me a tip.

The task proved to awkward, and the towel slipped again.

"Oh, screw it," she said, giving up.

The towel fluttered to the floor, a sudden pool of terry cloth at her feet.

She was beautiful from her feet up. Shapely legs came together, joining at a small, modest patch of pubic hair that matched the dirty dishwater hair on her head.

She sat the pizza down and picked the money up with both hands.

"You know what?" she said. "You can just keep all of it. How's that?"

"Fine, ma'am," I said. "Thank you."

"No," she said, "thank you."

She smiled at me and stood there, making no attempt to cover herself.

"You have a good night," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said. "You, too."

"I will," she said, giving me a big smile.

She turned away from the door, bending slightly forward and picking up the pizza. Her butt was gracefully curved, and for the merest moment, I had a glimpse between her legs to the edge of pink between them.

She kicked out a foot and caught the door, urging it shut. It closed, obscuring her from my view, but now that I knew what I was looking at, through the stained glass I noticed she did not retrieve her towel, but instead trod down the hall toward the patio.

Moments later, I heard laughter and splashing, and as I walked back to my car, I was very much conscious of the throbbing in my groin and the image burned into my mind of the woman who'd made this a night of pizza delivery I'd not soon forget.