Tales of the Soiled Dove Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeanette began to lose track of the men fucking her. At some point her dress was pulled off, and the cum soaked garment discarded off to the side. Load after load rained down on her, covering almost every inch of her body. Her mouth, her belly, her sex, her ass, all overflowed with hot jizz as the sailors had their way with her. They fucked her against the main mast, they fucked her as she bent over the side of the ship, looking out to the docks. They fucked her as she hung from the rigging, and as she gripped the wheel.

As dawn broke, Jeanette found herself back on the deck, her body plastered with cum. Hours of fucking had left her so loose that two sailors were able to fuck her pussy while a third entered her ass. Her cunt ached from the abuse, but she still shuddered in delight at the feeling of three cocks rubbing against her insides all at once. Each of the men's thrusts made cum spurt from her holes into the puddle beneath her. She giggled manically as she thought of the poor cabin boy who was going to have to scrub that up tomorrow.

Someone, Jeanette didn't know who as her eyes were so covered in cum she couldn't see, lowered their balls into her mouth. She closed her lips around them and began to suck, licking and massaging them with her tongue. She was too exhausted to fuck the three men back, but they seemed happy enough thrusting into her at their own pace.

Her body bounced between the three men as she lathered the salty testicles with her tongue. The gentle treatment must have made the man hard again, because she could hear him start to stroke his cock above her as she ran her tongue back and forth between his nuts. She moaned into his crotch as she felt the three dicks slipping in and out of her. The sound was much more apparent now that the party had died down, and the wet slapping ringed in the morning air as they used her body.

"Oh that's it, I can't hold back. It's time to finish up in this bitch!" One of the men grunted as his cock exploded inside her. She was so full of cum, and so stretched out that she couldn't even tell which of them it was. The other two men quickly followed up, spewing their loads in her ruined holes and adding to the mess flooding out of her body.

She rolled in the mess, wallowing in the puddle of cum as she sucked on the last man's balls. The sweaty taste and musky smell, mixed with the powerful scent of all the cum covering her almost made her pass out. She was so tired she thought she might pass out at any moment. Wouldn't that be just great, passing out naked and covered in cum in broad daylight on a strange ship.

The last sailor finally shot his seed as well, the cum splattering into her navel and adding to the mess dripping off her stomach and down her sides. The princess finally collapsed fully onto the soiled deck as the men moved away from her. Her hair soaked up the mess, and was caked in dried cum as it clung to the sides of her face.

Panic jolted her awake and she weakly sat up, groaning as she felt the cum slosh in her body. I must look a fright, she thought. How am I going to get back in the castle looking like this? It's dawn now, everyone will be awake. They'll see me for sure! Even if I clean up, my dress is stained with cum and cut so skimpy I'll stick out like a sore thumb!

Jeanette's thoughts were interrupted as the captain approached. He bent forward as if to help her up, but seeing the state of her he thought better of it and stood up straight again. "I have to hand it to you lass, you went way beyond what I expected of you. I didn't think you had it in you, but you definitely showed me. There's four gold marks waiting for you back at the soiled dove, but I thought to give you a little bonus beyond that."

Jeanette ran her fingers over her eyes, trying to clear them enough to see the captain. "That's, that's nice of you." She flicked the cum off her fingers, and then shakily pushed herself off the ground.

"Er, right, it's a Mincenttii good luck charm." The captain seemed to realize that Jeanette wasn't quite in the right state to be having this conversation. "Here, let's get you cleaned up a little, eh? Esten! Prager! Get some buckets of water for Jeanette! She needs to clean up! Can't go walking through the city like this!"

The two crewmembers stirred from their slumber and rushed to follow the captain's orders. Jeanette washed herself, grateful for the opportunity. She didn't even mind when more of the crew came from their bunks to watch her naked body as she lathered it up with water and soap to clean off all their goo. Perhaps the Madame would have another dress for her to wear, at least to get her back into the castle.

Once she was clean and refreshed, the captain came back. "Here's a few more marks for you, Miss. You did great."

"I think you said something about a good luck charm as well?"

"That's right! Almost forgot!" The captain reached into his pocket and pulled out a small jade pendant. It was carved in a strange pattern she didn't recognize, and covered in runes from a language she didn't know. When she touched it, it sent a shock up her arm and made her whole body tingle. "The Mincentti said to give this to you if we found a girl who did right by their ceremony. I can't think of anyone who could have done it better, so thank you."

Jeanette looked at the pendant for a long moment. There was something about it she just couldn't figure out, but she was drawn to it. She tied it around her neck, and it felt so right pressed against her skin. "Thank you captain, I'm always happy to help. Do feel free to come back to the Soiled Dove again and look me up." With that, Jeanette left the ship. With the gold marks she got as a bonus, she could buy something that would suit to get her back in the castle. Perhaps she could say that she was left the castle early to give alms, it would be strange that she didn't take Daniels, but she could bluster her way through it. She hoped.

12