Tales of the Soiled Dove Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another pang of regret went through her as she worked her hips faster, heeding the voices in the crowd even if he did not. She gripped his broad shoulders and strong arms, and then stroked down to his hands. She clasped them in her own as she wrapped her legs around his waist, digging her heels into his backside as she pulled him into her. Jeanette squeezed him inside her as she grinded her hips into his pelvis, rubbing his cock at different angles against her hot inner walls.

"Ah ah ah!" Stefan cried out, squeezing her hands tightly as he began to pump uncontrollably, until his cock exploded inside her, shooting string after gooey string of his hot seed against her cervix. His heart was pounding furiously as he looked down into Jeanette's eyes, lost in the fantasy that he was fucking his Princess. It became so real for him as he held the whore close that for a moment he actually thought it was Jeanette beneath him on the table. But then, the real Princess Jeanette would never be here; would never lower herself to being a whore at one of Ruar's debauched sex parties.

Jeanette sighed in frustration as Stefan pulled out of her. Though his cock was large, he lacked the experience and constitution to keep from cumming too quickly. She was left unsated, though that wouldn't be a problem for long. The loudest of the spectators were already moving forward to take his place. Jeanette squealed as she was pulled off the table and eagerly straddled a large man she was pushed down upon.

It wasn't until she was already impaled on his cock that she realized she never even saw his face. Another man was already standing before her, prodding her mouth through the veil with his hard shaft. The quickly lifted the silk cloth enough to take it in her mouth, stuffing her face with his cock before anyone had a chance to see beneath it.

The Princess rested her hands on the thick belly of the man beneath her and used it for leverage to bounce up and down, moaning eagerly around the cock as she fucked herself on the shaft inside her. The fat gentleman beneath her didn't deign to do any work, allowing her to exert all the effort in bringing them pleasure. That suited Jeanette fine though, she used the momentum of her bounces to bob up and down on the other man's dick, pushing down the length until the bulbous head tickled the back of her throat.

"Damn look at her swallow that dick!"

"I want her to gobble mine next!"

"Fuck that, I'm going to take her sweet ass!"

The voices ringed in her ears and each taunt or insult made her attack the cocks with greater abandon. With practiced skill she allowed the cock to slide into her throat, letting it push all the way until her lips touched the base. She worked them back and forth around the girth while her throat squeezed and pulsed around the flesh, massaging it with the moist muscles of her mouth.

Revulsion swept through her as the man's belly jiggled beneath her fingers when she slapped down in her excitement. Her eyes drifted closed and she pictured herself riding atop the fat bloated body. Not only was she a princess; the heir to the kingdom, incredibly beautiful, immensely rich; but she was also the gangbang queen of the Soiled Dove, the most in demand prostitute in the city who could have her pick of clients; and she was fucking some faceless, face man who couldn't even be bothered to move his hips.

The perversity of it made her shudder, and more pleasure bubbled up inside her, pushing her towards another climax. She sucked on the cock in her mouth even harder, and reached up with one hand to cup his balls. She rolled them over his palm, rubbing them all over as she slid off his cock again, only to quickly bring herself all the way down on the cock. She popped it in and out of her throat, and each time the sensitive head of his shaft was squeezed by her neck a tremor went through him and a loud, pleasured groan escaped his lips.

Jeanette moved faster and harder atop the cock, which plunged in and out of her sopping pussy. When the sound of Stefan's cum splashing inside her finally reached her ears the pressure finally exploded inside her and she basked in her newest climax. The constriction of her muscles as she rode the crest brought her partners to climax as well, and soon two more loads were shooting inside her, adding to the mess.

The world spun around as strong arms pulled her up into an embrace, and the next set of clients took their place.

****

Several hours later Jeanette looked into the jug at her side and saw that it have been filled about a quarter of the way with the red beads. A smile formed on her lips, before wincing with a groan when she rolled off the table. Her crotch felt like it was on fire, and her ass, mouth, and jaw weren't much better. The early loads had already dried on her skin, but the more recent ones still dripped down her body, pooling in her cleavage, on her hips, and in the cleft of her ass.

She picked up her jug and stumbled towards the entrance to the manor, where the host Duke of Crovoth had called all the guests and servants still standing to hear an announcement. "Thank you all for coming my friends, and thank you to the lovely ladies of the Soiled Dove who have worked so hard. Let's give them a round of applause!"

The crowd cheered for the six girls who remained. Jeanette could see Marian among them, looking sire, tired, but defiant as she glared at her from across the room. She could tell that Marian had collected an impressive amount of beads, though she didn't think it would match her own count.

"But let's be honest my friends, these 'ladies' don't want our thanks, they want a more tangible reward eh? So, let's begin our final game of the evening!" The Duke clapped his hands, and the great manor doors opened and a team of servants carried out a large table covered with small pewter cups. "On this table are one hundred and fifty cups, each one holding the 'load' of one of my servants. Painstakingly collected all day long, one of these cups holds a ruby ring valued at 500 gold marks! 500! A small fortune, and it could be yours, my lovely ladies. Each bead you have collected buys you the chance to drink one cup. But there is a catch! You must declare how many tries you want in advance, and once you touch a cup you must drink it. So, who wants to play? Place your bids!"

Silence reigned for a moment as the exhausted girls looked at the table. Five hundred marks was more than a girl could make at the Soiled Dove in five years, probably more than eight. Jeanette of course didn't need the money, but the depravity of the game was already making her loins stir again. "Twenty eight cups!"

"T-twenty eight cups? Is that right? Surely not! Well well well my dear, you're an enterprising one aren't you? Steward, count them out and let's see if we have any other takers!" Crovoth's steward took the mug and began counting out the beads.

"Twenty cups!" Marian shouted, fuming at being outshone by Jeanette once again. The rest of the girls followed suit, though none were able to match Jeanette's number. She wasn't considered the Gangbang Queen for nothing, after all.

Jeanette, Marian, and the four other girls all approached the table to pick out their first cup. All were identical, and with varying levels of cum it was impossible to know which one hid the ring. Diabolically, Jeanette reasoned that the cups that appeared to have more cum had a better chance of hiding the ring due to displacement. She picked a cup that looked like it had a large load and brought it to her lips. The strong musky smell wafted over her, sending a shiver through her body.

"Drink! Drink! Drink!"

She brought it to her lips and shot it back. Hot cum gushed over her tongue and down her throat, but no ring was found. Next to her, the other girls also each took a cumshot, though none of them scored the ring either. Round two was next, and Jeanette hungrily swallowed another man's load, but still no luck in finding the run. Eight rounds later, and ten pewter cups of cum and still none of the girls had found the ring. Only four were left now to compete, but the others besides Marian were starting to look queasy from drinking so many loads in rapid succession.

Another cup with a heavy load of cum passed between her lips. She savored the salty goo, rolling it over her tongue, swirling and swishing it with her tongue before gulping it down. It almost felt like it kept going, as the sensuousness of swallowing the unknown man's seed sent an aftershock through her body, creating a new tingle in her loins.

By the time they reached eighteen cups only her and Marian were left, and Marian was looking more and more desperate as her own tries neared completion. As they both looked at the large number of cups remaining, it became obvious that there was a real chance that neither of them would win the ring and this would all be for naught.

"My my, this is getting close, is it not? How about we enter into a special bonus round? The next ten cups have been set aside special. Each one was marked by the donating servant, and each servant will serve you their cum personally. You even get to thank them for the creamy treat! What do you say girls, will you better your chances in the game?"

Both Marian and Jeanette agreed, so soon the ten cups were divided between them. The first servant who approached her was a young man, barely out of his teens who probably couldn't even afford a prostitute on his wages. "I'm Darek, miss, and this is my, well, my contribution."

She giggled at his nervousness. "Thank you Darek, for the treat. It's too kind of you." Jeanette took the cup from him and toasted, and then slurped his gooey mess right down. Still no ring.

Next came a middle aged man, and then a rather old man. Neither cup had the ring, though she still enjoyed swallowing both their loads. The looks they gave her made her shudder, and somehow it having them calmly watching her take their loads long after they spilled their seed made it seem so much more personal and depraved. After them came another young man, and finally a large cook. The cook was obscenely fat, and smelled terrible. He managed to fill his cup up quite respectably with a thick, sticky load with a pungent aroma. "Harold, miss, and real pleased to make this special dessert for you!"

Jeanette forced a smile as she tried to avoid retching. Even after all she'd been through, tonight and since she started, it was hard for her to stomach this. Still, she managed to bring the cup to her lips and slide his seed inside. It tasted bitter, acrid, and almost spoiled on her tongue. She quickly swallowed it to the crowd's cheer, and while she was relieved that it was gone she was disappointed that she still hadn't won the ring.

Luckily, Marian still hadn't either, and now they were back where they started. Her nineteenth, no, her twenty-ninth cup of semen. This one was salty and tangy, but was a welcome relief after the cook's disgusting brew and it cleansed her palate nicely.

Marian looked desperate as she tried to pick her last cup. She scrutinized each one, close enough to inhale each scent as the crowd hooted and laughed behind her. Finally, they both grabbed one and slung it back. From the muffled grunt to her side Jeanette could tell that Marian hadn't been successful. That left just her with eight more tries to go.

"My lords, it seems I haven't had much luck picking out my cups, so perhaps I could ask you for assistance." Jeanette quivered, her pussy tingling as the words left her lips before she even fully understood the plan forming in the darkest recesses of her mind. "If I could have eight volunteers, would you all please pick out a cup and serve them to me all at once? I think we're all ready to see this game reach its climax!"

Laughter ripped through the crowd, and Jeanette sank to her knees as eight men stepped forward, each one grabbing one of the little cups. They all stood around her as she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. All at once the cups tipped over, dumping eight loads of semen right into her mouth. It splashed off her tongue to her lips and chin, and she quickly closed her mouth to swallow the heated mess down right into her gullet. When her lips parted again and she lifted out the heart shaped rube ring, her final most powerful climax of the night rocked through her.

12