Tales of the Soiled Dove Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This one isn't technically my servant" whispered Frivith, "He's the rat catcher for the Guild Hall. But that's close enough, don't you think?" He grinned and continued, "Now that I think of it, he might be the rat catcher for the castle, too. Maybe he'll see you there someday? Then I won't be the only one who knows your dirty little secret."

Frivith's laugh send a chill through her body. Would she be recognized? She had never seen the rat catcher before. That sort of servant was too far below her. But had he seen her? She didn't notice all the commoners in the castle. Her thoughts were quickly jumbled by the man's frantic thrusting. He was smaller than the previous one, but he attacked her with a ferocity that quickly fanned the flames of her lust. Soon she found herself climbing towards another peak.

She could smell the man's foul odor as he leaned over her to grab her breasts with his dirty hands. Jeanette looked down and moaned at the contrast of his tanned, greasy, dirty hands kneading her soft, pale, titflesh. His fingers left dirt marks all over her skin wherever he touched. The image made her cry out again as another climax rippled through her. "Aaaaaah!"

The rat catcher came as she was recovering from her climax. A third sticky load shot inside her flooded snatch. She could feel the burning goo warming her insides as it soaked into her vaginal walls. She shuddered in humiliation as she felt it dripping down towards the entrance to her pussy.

"That's just three. You still have a long night ahead of you. I instructed each of them to cum in your pussy, because I have something very special planned for the end." Frivith giggled gleefully as he stroked the Princess' face. While she waited for the next servant to appear, he took the chisel to her backside again, 'freshening it up' as he said to make sure the flaming red welts were still bright and angry.

Jeanette wanted desperately to know what his plan was, but after the spanking and her heavy breaths came another servant, and then another. Five men had fucked her now, and all five came inside her. She was already starting to overflow, so Frivith put a mixing bowl for plaster beneath her to catch the dripping seed.

The sixth man was clearly obese, and had trouble maneuvering his cock into the princess with his belly in the way. Finally he lifted it up and rested it on her firm backside and slid his fat dick into her wrecked pussy. His beefy hands gripped her waist and he pulled back on her sharply as he humped away.

"How many times have you cum Jeanette? Have you lost count? I have; it's hard to keep track when one rolls after another in such rapid succession. What a lucky girl you are to be so responsive. The Duke of Braden is lucky to have such a honry sexpot for a fiancée. Do you fuck him as well? I've heard he likes his girls fast and loose. Is that why you do this?"

Jeanette shuddered as she thought of Gilbert. She wasn't doing this for him, she was doing this because of him! There was no way she was going to save herself for that fat, lecherous fool. Far better that all the commoners in the city have her! Like the fat, lecherous fool fucking her right now. The weight of his stomach on her backside and the Master's comments made her think of her fiancé. Involuntarily, she imagined it was him fucking her right now. She wanted to close her eyes and dispel the image, but Frivith was still holding her gaze.

In her mind's eye, she saw the picture of her bent over the table, naked, cum flooded with cum while the Duke of Braden pumped away behind her. He probably would whore her with his servants. He'd degrade her by having them all fuck her. Except he wouldn't let her drink the tea, no. She would risk getting pregnant by them. The throne of Zentara might pass to the bastard son of some street sweeper!

"MMMMM!" Her body convulsed again and clamped tightly around the fat man's dick. Her orgasming body undulated, milking his hard shaft until his seed joined all the others inside her. She continued to move her hips after that as if in a trance, until finally the fat servant ripped himself from her when her squeezing walls proved too much for his oversensitive cock head.

The next servant paused behind her. "She is filthy Master Frivith, I am not sure I want to fuck her now."

This servant sounded much better educated and more refined than the others. Maybe he was the steward?

"Oh just get on with it, you know you want to. Everyone else has or will."

"I still think I should have been allowed to go first."

"Everyone drew lots and you got your number. Now it's your turn so fuck her!"

"But she's filthy! And not just the semen. She's covered in sweat and dirty and probably other things I don't want to think about."

Jeanette flushed a deeper red in humiliation. Not only had she been drawn by lot, but not this servant thought she was too dirty to even fuck! The men who visited her at the Soiled Dove never seemed to mind the state she was in, though she did often get a chance to clean herself up between clients, even if just a little.

"What does it matter? She's just a whore. All whores are dirty." Frivith grinned at Jeanette. "Isn't that right?"

Jeanette flushed, but nonetheless played along. "Yes sir, all whores are dirty. Please fuck my dirty cunt sir!" Jeanette wiggled her bottom towards the servant.

He looked down at her in disgust, but after another warning glare from Frivith he finally took his cock out and began to rub the tip against Jeanette's cum soaked pussy lips until it got hard. He then pushed it inside and began humping away, eager to relieve himself of his task.

"Ooooh! Yesss! Mmmm!" Jeanette gave her best moan, but inside she was still hurt by the mere servant's insulting words. Doesn't he know who she is? Well, of course he doesn't know, but he should be honored at the chance to fuck me! She decided to bring her skills to bear to force him to embrace and enjoy it.

She clenched her insides to squeeze his member firmly, then released the pressure as she screwed down the length of his shaft. She quickly gripped his cock again with her vaginal muscles as she pulled herself up the length. When the servant groaned in pleasure, she smiled and stirred his cock, before repeating the process again and again.

The man began to buck in rapid, sloppy strokes as he erratically thrust inside the woman. Under the onslaught of Jeanette's best moves, he quickly succumbed to the pleasure and came wildly inside her despite her soiled appearance.

Man after man entered her that night, some even coming back for a second go. By the time dawn began to break nearly thirty men had their pleasure with her tired, cum sopped body. As more and more loads were deposited inside her, more bowls were brought to catch the seed gushing from her stretched nether lips. Finally at the end of the night Frivith moved behind her.

With a long brass spoon he began to scoop out the cum from the deepest recesses of her vagina. A shiver went up her spine as she felt the cool metal rooting around inside her. Already sensitive from the countless climaxes she enjoyed, the probing and prodding of the utensil sent shockwaves through her every time it brushed against her clit through the membrane of her body.

"I believe I mentioned I had something special planned?" Frivith smirked as the weary Jeanette forced herself to look up at him. "Oh no, don't you worry, I'm not going to make you drink it like you did at the Duke's Party. No, I am going to use it. I'm going to mix it into the plaster, so that a little bit of this cum goes into every statue that bears your breasts!" Frivith laughed, and Jeanette sagged down on the table, too tired even to flush in embarrassment or excitement.

****

Over the next few weeks, Master Frivith used his leverage over Jeanette to find new ways to humiliate and abuse the Princess. He began passing her to the servants of all the other guilds, letting them each have their way with her in turn. He dressed her in lewd costumes, tied her up, and whipped her until she cried out in climax. In what was possibly the most terrifying and exhilarating night for her, he made her walk the streets as a common whore trolling for clients, and worried that anyone who saw her might recognize her.

Nowhere was safe from him, for he even managed to invade her private quarters. He used his leverage to make her commission a statue, and of course the Master himself would take care of such an important client. Several days a week he would visit her in the castle to capture her likeness in stone. Frivith was actually making two statues; a normal, modest one for public viewing as well as a second, lewder one featuring her body in all its naked glory. That wasn't the only treasure she'd received in the past few weeks. The Goldsmiths made for her gilded cuffs for her ankles and wrists to wear while they tied her up and fucked her one after another. The Artist Guild painted a miniature portrait of her straddling a naked man, while sucking on one cock and holding another. Naturally she had to pose for the portrait with guild members, and act out the lewd scene. The picture was titled "Jeanette the Gangbang Queen."

All the Guilds found some little token to express their appreciation for her services, which seemed to match the character of the Guild. The bakers covered her in sweets and feasted off her naked body. The leather workers put her in a bridle and saddle and rode her around their shops while cropping her backside. The cobblers took her wearing only the highest of heeled boots and the coopers made her sit in barrels and bask in their seed after shooting their loads on her.

Today he had her wrists tied behind her with her squatting down, knees apart to fully reveal her naked pussy. Her mouth was gagged by a large ball strapped to her head, propping open her jaw and preventing her from speaking. Frivith was taking turns between working on the statue and striking her ass and back with a flogger. The statue was coming along quickly. She hoped that it would finish soon, so at least she'd get room private life back. The head and body were already done, and when Frivith went home at night she found herself uncovering the marble and admiring the craftsmanship. He captured her likeness exactly, and seeing her youth and beauty immortalized in stone pleased her, though she wouldn't admit it to him.

Frivith made on last adjustment on the statue and then gave a pleased sigh, before looking towards the Princess. "There, I think I am done for the day. Now it is time for the real fun to begin, yes?" He chuckled as he stepped around the statue to look down at her. "I've made something special for you. It's something I think you're not going to like, but that you'll enjoy." Frivith gave another giggle and pulled out a long, narrow box. His gnarled, wrinkly fingers fumbled to open it in his excitement, but he soon managed to remove the top.

Inside was a thick cock made of marble that was so finely polished that it gleamed in the torchlight and was as smooth as glass. Jeanette's eyes widened in shock as she took in the unusual, monstrous shape of the dildo. What could this be?

"It's based on an orc's penis" Frivith said, as if reading her mind. "Grotesque, isn't it? Just the thing for a slutty little Princess. I bet you've never had anything like this inside you before, have you?"

"No" she replied, shaking her head. She yelped in pain as Frivith whipped her bottom and quickly corrected herself, "No Master."

Frivith reached beneath Jeanette's spread legs to pass her the marble orc cock. "I want you to fuck yourself with this monster while I whip you. That's just the sort of punishment an orc fucking Princess deserves, isn't it Your Highness?"

"Y-yes Master" she said tremulously. Her slender fingers stroked up and down the ridges wrapping around the toy, and traced the slanted tip. She had touched hundreds of human cocks, but never one like this before. It felt so strange, so alien to her. For a moment she felt a tremor of trepidation in her heart, as if she was touching a dick for the first time again.

The whip snapped through the air and bit into Jeanette's unprotected breast. "Faster, Princess!"

"Aaah!" Jeanette yelped and clumsily tried to guide the toy cock to her slit. It was hard to angle it properly from behind, especially as it was so thick. Even still, she flushed with pleasure as she felt the hard shaft rubbing against her labia.

The whip cracked again, and then once more as Frivith decorated Jeanette's body with angry red welts. The Princess cried out as pain lanced through her. Frivith's delighted snickering made her whimper, and she again tried to force the thick sex toy inside her. At least her pussy was wet, which should hopefully make it easier to slide inside once she got in angled properly.

The stonemason circled around behind her. "Need some help, Princess? Maybe this will do the trick." Frivith snapped the whip again, striking downward onto the Princess' back and buttocks.

"Nnng!" Jeanette groaned in pain as the leather cord of the whip slashed over her. The attack made her hips jerk forward, slamming into the end of the cock and forcing the toy inside. Once she adapted to the shock, she tried to move it a little deeper and moaned as the ridges rode over her slick velvety walls. "Ooooh!"

"You like that, don't you Your Highness? I thought you might! You're a natural orc fucker! Start moving this hips now, really screw it up inside you!" Frivith began to whip her again, striking her thighs and bottom mercilessly.

The assault of the whip made her bounce and shake as the force rippled through her. She eagerly moved her hips into the thick, solid toy. It was larger than any cock she had ever had, and the ridges gave her a pleasure that she didn't find in normal shafts. Are orc cocks really shaped like this? Another moan escaped her lips as the impressive girth stretched her enough to apply pressure to her clit from the inside.

The Guild Master circled back towards Jeanette's front, eager to see how his thick toy split open her pink pussy. A soft groan escaped his lips as he beheld the sight. Jeanette's breasts were marred with red welts that extended down to her stomach. Her pussy was wrenched open by the thick cock, and the monstrous shape of the lower half was clearly visible as it hung outside of her gaping cunt. His gaze drifted up her body again to her face. The mixture of her noble features and hot humiliated face made him feel things he hadn't in years. To his surprise, he found his cock stiffening in his trousers.

Not wanting to lose the moment, he quickly fished his dick out and began stroking it. His heart pounded in his chest as he pounded his cock. His arousal was quickly building, getting his blood flowing as he looked down at her lewd form. "Get on the bed and lie on your back. Keep the toy in and lift your legs. Lift them high and spread!"

Jeanette looked in wonder at the Master's hard cock. Was the sight of her fucking an orc shaped dildo really so exciting? She hastened to comply, walking slightly bow legged towards her bed as she squeezed the orc shaft inside her. She lay down on the silk sheets and lifted her legs high up.

Frivith climbed up beneath her and started rubbing his cockhead against her puckered asshole. He spit into his hand to help lube it, and with breathless anticipation pushed it inside. A deep groan of satisfaction spread through him as he felt the tight warmth of a woman's body envelop of his cock for the first time in ages.

He began to thrust rapidly, not wanting to waste any time or risk losing his precious erection. "K-keep fucking yourself Princess! Don't stop!" He watched her avidly, devouring the erotic sight as he desperately tried to keep his arousal up. The pleasure overwhelmed him, making his head spin in lust as he slammed away inside the Princess' hot rear.

Jeanette moaned in pleasure as she worked the orc dildo in and out of her body. She maneuvered it inside herself so that it pushed and rubbed against Frivith's cock as it plunged into her depths. Jeanette began to pant raggedly, pushing herself towards her climax as she suppressed the pain of her sore body and focused only on the pleasure.

"Ah! Ah ah! Agh!" Frivith tossed his head back as he started to cum, and then toppled backwards, slipping out of Jeanette as he collapsed onto the bed.

"Mmmmm!" Jeanette came hard on the orc dildo and shuddered, twitching as spasms rocked her body while riding the crest. She continued to move the toy, extending her pleasure and riding the crest until finally she too collapsed in exhaustion. She rested on the bed, catching her breath before finally rising.

"Are you almost done for the day Master? Master?" She bent over Frivith in panic as the Master lay there motionless. His skin was a grey, ashen color and he wasn't breathing. His hard cock still stood up out from his trousers glistening with cum. Is he dead?

The Guild Master was dead. How was she going to explain this? She was naked, her hands were tied behind her back and she had a huge orc dildo stuffed in her cunt. She looked around the room desperately for something to free herself with. Aha! She pulled the dildo out of her and dropped it on the bed, and then rolled off and scurried to the Master's work area.

She grabbed his chisel and tried to use the edge to cut through the rope, but she just couldn't get the angle she needed. Then inspiration struck her and she squatted down again. She slid the handle into her pussy and gripped it tightly, and then guided the tip to the rope. Jeanette then began to bounce up and down, fucking herself on the chisel as she cut through the rope binding her wrists.

Already sensitive from fucking herself with the dildo, the friction, bondage, and desperation soon had her panting again as she brought herself to another climax. She sagged in exhaustion and nearly slid all the way down the wall. Fortunately the sudden drop of her weight was enough to cut through the rope and loosen it enough to free her wrists.

Jeanette then ran back to the bed where the Master was lying. She quickly stuffed his cock back in his pants and dragged him around so he was lying in the bed properly. "I can tell them his heart was hurting and he needed to lie down" she muttered.

She moved to the door to yell for her footman, but stopped herself just before she bellowed out. She ran back to throw a cover over the statue so that no one would see it and clenched her backside to prevent any cum leaking out. "I suppose I better get dressed too!" She threw her dress on and took several deep breaths. Was she missing anything else?"

"AAAAAAAH!" She screamed as loud as she could. "Help! Help!" Moments later her footmen stormed into the room. "Get a doctor! The Guild Master has fainted!"

The footmen exchanged knowing looks. The Guild Master was clearly dead, but they didn't want to upset the Princess. "Yes Your Highness." One of them ran off, while the other approached Jeanette. "Maybe you should sit down Your Highness."

"Yes of course, thank you." She turned to follow him, but something white flashed in the corner of her eye. The orc dildo! It was still on the bed! "I can sit down myself. Go and tell my parents what happened, and send word to the Guild. I will be alright." She prayed silently that he would listen, and not notice the depraved sex toy.

The footmen hesitated a moment, not wanting to leave her alone, before finally bowing. "Yes Your Highness."

Jeanette breathed a sigh of relief when he was gone. She quickly kicked the Master's whip under her bed, and then grabbed the dildo. I'm glad he gave me this before dying, she thought. I can't be sad that he's gone, not after what he put me through. Her fingers stroked over the smooth surface now silky with her juices. I will definitely be hanging onto this, it's exquisite. I wonder what an actual orc dick feels like?

12