Tales of Velvet City Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,041 Followers

"Oh fuck, Emma, your ass is fantastic! It's so hot and tight inside and so big outside... It's amazing!" Makoto groaned in bliss, meanwhile starting to guide Emma's round plump booty up and down on his thick rump-skewering pole. Even as he began slowly rocking his hips upward to stir her warm, dick-packed bowels with his swollen erection, he simply couldn't stop praising his sexy teacher's magnificent bubble-butt. "Fuck, this sweet little asshole is incredible... You have the best ass ever, Emma!"

The sensation of Makoto's enormous slab of cockmeat moving shallowly inside her overstuffed rectum and stimulating every single nerve ending in her sensitive anal walls was more than Emma could take. As her mammoth tits swayed heavily in time with the horny boy's increasingly stronger upward thrusts, Emma stabbed her hand to her clit and unleashed a whirling flurry of rubs on her juice-slick love button. Like a thunderstorm, all the build-up she had accumulated while she was jamming Makoto's veiny length into her asshole exploded at once, making her scream in release.

"Oooohh fuck! Uuuh fuck fuck fuuuuck! I'm mmh... C-c-cummiiiiiiing!"

As her climaxing rectum milked his massive erection and her gushing girlcum trickled down to bathe his beefy ballsack, driven crazy by the increased tightness of her anal sheath, Makoto held onto Emma's magnificent rump and started firmly bucking his hips up, pushing his throbbing tool into her tautly dilated butthole in a steady assfucking rhythm. The mere sight of her clingy, slippery rosebud gliding up and down along his horsecock made Makoto tremble with arousal, so much so that he quickly picked up his pace. Soon his butt-cramming strokes got so powerful that they made Emma bounce on his dick without her even needing to move on her own, meanwhile prolonging her mind-boggling orgasm and causing a profusion of sexy squeals to tumble from her parted lips.

Adhering slickly to his meaty boner, all stretched out and pulsating deliciously as it slid fluidly along his ass-plowing pole, the tight pink ring of Emma's sphincter looked so obscenely erotic that Makoto couldn't tear his eyes from its tender, cock-gripping rim. On top of that, her jiggly asscheeks were simply beautiful as they rippled away whenever he stabbed his humongous shaft up to the hilt inside the engulfing warmth of her anus, their bouncy fullness counterpointing the heavenly tightness of her slippery anal sheath to perfection. Needless to say, that combination of sight and feel fueled Makoto's assfucking frenzy to the extreme. In no time, the loud fleshy impacts of his groin clapping against Emma's glorious bubble-butt resounded faster and closer to each other as he relentlessly quickened the tempo of his booty-plundering rampage at every vigorous up-stroke.

Seeing stars as her anal climax refused to end and actually re-detonated ever more intensely whenever Makoto's merciless butt-jamming boner slammed all the way up inside her rectum, Emma could do nothing but arch her back and prop herself up on one of her young lover's thighs with one hand while she kept strumming away on her engorged clit with the other. As Makoto's incessant ass-stuffing assault continued, Emma just sat there bouncing her bubble-butt on his horsecock, moaning huskily and drowning in orgasmic bliss, her massive jugs wobbling all over the place and her thick booty jiggling mouth-wateringly while she took that intense anal reaming like the experienced albeit often naive buttslut that she truly was.

With her girlcum leaking incessantly from her pussy and her O-shaped mouth letting out an unending stream of broken pleasure moans, Emma suddenly felt Makoto's hands leaving her ass and his arms wrapping tightly around her soft tummy. His immense erection was buried balls-deep in her tight rippling rectum when he pulled her closer to his toned chest and rolled the both of them on the side in a spooning position at first, only to then quickly shift and rearrange on the couch until Emma ended up on her knees with her upper body pressed down on the seat cushion while Makoto crouched menacingly over her sumptuous, thoroughly cock-speared booty.

Kneading and caressing her big juicy buttcheeks, the horny boy swiftly picked up where he left off, mounting his voluptuous teacher's ass with renewed gusto. With her huge tits squashed underneath her and her face resting sideways on the seat cushion, Emma let her fingers go crazy on her swollen clit as she wantonly pushed her thick rump back to meet Makoto's powerful thrusts. His hard ass-plowing slams were making her beautifully plump bubble-butt jiggle constantly while her smooth rectum quivered with sizzling pleasure every time he rammed his monstercock balls-deep into the deepest depths of her anal chute, taking her breath away.

And yet, though she was whimpering deliriously under Makoto's lustful ass-pummeling assault, Emma's unfocused eyes and ringing ears still managed to register what the other couple was up to.

On the opposite side of the room, Emily was down on all fours on the carpet while Simon rode her large luscious rump like his life depended on it, smiling widely and bucking his hips at breakneck speed as he crammed his gigantic schlong into her anus over and over again. Plunging to the hilt into Emily's snug butthole at every pass, the booty-loving teenager pummeled away at the ditzy blonde's ass with a bestial fervor that Emma knew all too well, having experienced Simon's butt-busting monstercock inside her tiny hineyhole more than once before. Gooey rivulets of pearly seed were leaking from the stretched out rim of Emily's pink sphincter and glazing her puffy girlcum-soaked pussy lips, leaving no doubt about the fact that Simon had already blasted at least one of his typically massive loads of cum into her rectum, making her climax as well in the process. Clearly though, that hadn't quenched his anal thirst at all.

With his fingers sinking into the bouncy fullness of her shapely bubble-butt and his huge erection drilling away into her docile little pucker, Simon was thrusting into Emily's tight anal tunnel so powerfully and relentlessly that she was totally overwhelmed by his youthful, ass-craving vigor. Barely able to hold herself steady on her knees, with her ample round booty tilted up high and her chest pressed down into the carpet, Emily was cross-eyed and drooling as she took Simon's gigantic dickmeat balls-deep into her twitching asshole over and over again. Unable to even reach to her clit anymore so that she could finger her drooling pussy, with her arms sprawled out helplessly to her sides, Emily felt fainter with every new rolling anal climax washing over her. A sweet mix of sensuous euphoria and sheer physical exhaustion was painted on her face as her tongue lolled out of her slack, smiling mouth.

At that sight, Emma couldn't help but smirk with slutty pride. Even though she was woozy herself with a mixture of pleasure and fatigue while Makoto's veiny horsecock kept plunging into her eager little anus without pause, Emma was far from being as tired as her totally wiped out little sister was. Even in her lust-addled state though, Emma was well aware of the irony of the situation, for the fact that she herself was more accustomed to anal sex could only lead to her own ass getting fucked much more than her soon-to-be-passed-out sister's. Still, it made Emma feel good to know that she was a bigger and better buttslut than her carefree younger sibling.

"Oh fuck! I'm g-g-gonna cum so much in your tight asshole, Emily!" Simon suddenly yelled across the room, reaming the fat-bottomed girl's conquered sphincter harder and faster as his humongous cock throbbed in impending release within her clutching anal tunnel. "G-g-get ready, here it comes! Ahhh yeaaah!"

While an enraptured Emma kept diddling her clit and whimpering softly under Makoto's relentless sodomizing rampage, Simon sank his fingers greedily into the jiggly plumpness of Emily's big rump and impaled her booty with one final butt-splitting thrust, slotting his monstercock balls-deep into her ass and pressing his beefy testicles against her dripping pussy as he exploded in climax. Emily's heavy-lidded eyes popped wide open for a moment and a long screeching wail escaped her parted lips as she felt Simon's raging boner erupt deep inside her anus for the second time that evening, spraying her convulsing and already seed-slick bowels with another surging deluge of warm cum.

"Uunghhh! Oowhh my god... Uuhhh! So biiig... So deep inside meee..." Emily squealed, her eyes rolling back in her skull as an unexpectedly powerful climax crashed into her well-fucked body, wiping her away completely as her twitching butt-ring clung greedily around the broad base of Simon's ass-splitting tool. "Uuhhhh fuck! So... Much... Cum... Oooowwh!"

The snug dick-hugging caress of Emily's anal walls prolonged Simon's orgasm deliciously and brought a huge smile to his boyishly handsome face. Swelling bigger and harder inside her orgasming rectum, Simon's mammoth shaft kept pulsing with joy, blasting an almost continuous stream of thick semen deep inside Emily's narrow, velvety chute and filling her with more cum than she had ever felt sloshing inside her ass.

By the time Simon's climax abated, Emily was so exhausted and sated that her eyes fluttered shut and her consciousness chose to retire for the night, leaving her limp as a rag doll, a vacant smile painted on her flushed face. When Simon finally extracted his still hard schlong from her spunk-filled anus, dragging out glob upon gooey glob of cum in the process and enjoying the sloppy suctioning feel of her rectum milking the very last drops of seed from him as he retreated from her thoroughly plowed anal passage, Emily was already out for the count. Just a groggy mewl escaped her lips as Simon's huge purple knob popped out of her reddened, dilated rosebud with a lewd slurping sound. Left unplugged, Emily's gaping asshole started leaking cum immediately.

"Wow, l-l-look at that!" Simon chuckled contentedly as he admired the thick frothy rivulets of his sperm bubbling out of Emily's distended orifice. "That sure was a big one, even for me!"

Excited by the sight of that overstretched little hole overflowing with his seed, his boner still far from softening even a bit, Simon instinctively let go of the fucked-out blonde's rump to grab his dickmeat and stroke out the very last dribbles of spunk. Unsurprisingly, as soon as Simon's hands were off her body and without his ass-skewering pole sheathed inside her rectum to keep her pinned up and connected to him, Emily's limp frame simply couldn't hold itself up anymore. With a giggly sigh, more asleep than awake, Emma's little sister crumpled down on the carpet in a messy heap, a satisfied grin on her lips and a continuous trickling stream of creamy cum oozing out of her obscenely gaping asshole.

Staring at the whole scene as if through a fog, Emma almost laughed at the funny expression of mixed pride and surprise playing on Simon's cute face, but an increase in Makoto's booty-plundering rhythm caused the ebb and flow of her anal pleasure to spike up again and hit her with another mind-numbing orgasmic wave that made her lose all focus on anything that wasn't her own sensitive, sizzling anal passage and her pulsing, over-rubbed clit. The loud clapping sound of Makoto's thighs banging into her juicy bubble-butt and the deliciously intense pressure of his swelling boner widening her warm, slippery rectum with his every deep ass-jamming thrust made Emma's heartbeat accelerate to a roaring thump in her ears, but she still managed to hear her lover grunting hoarsely as he announced his imminent climax.

"Holy fuck, Emma, your asshole is so hot and tight! I'm gonna fill this big beautiful ass with so much cum!" the rump-riding teenager panted as he unleashed a final flurry of stallion-like strokes that pushed his huge throbbing truncheon balls-deep into the curvy girl's rectum over and over again, stuffing her to bursting and making her head spin. "Here it comes, Emma... Oohh fuck yeaahhh!"

Ramming his butt-plugging pole all the way inside the enveloping heat of her asshole one last time, Makoto went rigid and grabbed possessively onto Emma's juicy booty as he came like a fire hose, shooting volley upon volley of his potent seed into her deepest anal depths, quickly pumping her ass full of cum. The feel of her young lover's torrential ejaculation splattering against the rippling walls of her rectum and flooding her narrow chute with an incessant barrage of warm sperm undid Emma completely, triggering an orgasm so intense and all-encompassing that she could barely find the strength to remain bent over on her knees while her legs shook and threatened to give out underneath her.

"Awwh fuuuck... Ooohh my fucking god, yeeeeeeess!" Emma wailed as she rode out the biggest orgasmic wave in the sequence of back-to-back climaxes she had enjoyed through that passionate sodomy. Jolts of pleasure sizzled crazily back and forth between her well-rubbed clit and her convulsing, totally cock-crammed rectum before shattering into a million little shards of delight that hit her whole gorgeous body like an electrical storm, triggering her into climax again and again whenever another rope of Makoto's dense semen splashed deep inside her anal tunnel. "Uuhh you're filling me so much! Ooohh fuck, so much cum in my aaass!"

Those words weren't even out of her mouth when Emma's buckling legs finally capitulated and she fell forward on the couch, landing flat on her tummy with her mammoth tits bulging out to the sides of her voluptuous frame. Still clutching onto her spectacular bubble-butt, Makoto just went down with Emma, his euphoric grin widening as his flexing horsecock remained buried balls-deep in her creamy dick-milking rectum, his cum-spewing glans seemingly pushing even further up into her snug anal depths.

Straddling her large shapely rump as a few gooey dollops of his immense load started spilling out from the tautly stretched rim of her asshole, the horny teenager just kept grinding into his curvaceous teacher's pillowy booty, dutifully flooding her anus with his seed until the very last pearly drop oozed out of his fat knob and his huge balls were done emptying themselves inside her cozy chute.

For a while, Emma could do nothing but drown in orgasmic rapture as she remained lying on the couch in a pool of her own gushing girlcum with Makoto's toned body draped over hers while his youthful cum seeped out of her impossibly spunk-filled and totally dick-stuffed butthole. Eventually though, she did descend from her delightful high and slowly began regaining some semblance of self-awareness.

Trapped between her groin and the couch, Emma's clit-diddling fingers had stopped working her love button but still remained lodged in the soft slippery cleft of her pussy lips, keeping her vaguely stimulated, matching the delicious friction of her sensitive puffy nipples rubbing into the leathery surface of the couch cushion. Sweet, tormentingly amazing sparks of post-orgasmic bliss still sizzled through her, but the mind-shattering part of her climax was finally over, allowing Emma to let out a long sigh of satisfaction as she slowly reopened her heavy-lidded eyes.

"Mmhh, that was intense..." she murmured in a dopey tone, her dilated butt-ring giving one last involuntary milking squeeze around the thick base of Makoto's veiny pole.

Her vision was a bit blurry and the only definite sensation registering in her brain was the meaty, ass-stretching feel of Makoto's hardness still jammed deep inside her rectum along with a bucketful of his cum, so Emma blinked in confusion as a robust phallic shape started to come into focus right before her glazed-over eyes.

"Whaaa...?" she mumbled groggily.

"H-h-hey Emma!" Simon stammered, smiling sheepishly and running a hand through his hair as he stood by the couch, his rigid monstercock pointed right at Emma's flustered, slack-mouthed face. "I was wondering, uhm... It's just that Emily is passed out and I'm still hard, so maybe you could s-s-suck me off a bit? Her ass got me so turned on, you know... So big and round and beautiful, j-j-just like yours!"

"Gosh, Simon, I..." Emma exhaled with a weak smile, baffled both by his cute shyness and by his hugely swollen slab of dickmeat flexing menacingly mere inches from her lips. Looking up into Simon's expectant face, she shrugged as she went on: "Well, I guess I could do that, yes. Dr Jung's guidelines for the experiment say that I'm supposed to go with whatever you guys wanna do, after all... Okay then, Simon, I'll give you a blowjob. Just try to go easy on my mou-mmpph... Gluhhk!"

Emma didn't even have the time to finish speaking before Simon pushed his hips forward, driving his bloated glans past the soft seal of her lips and into the warm wetness of her oral cavity. Eagerly ramming a few more inches of his girthy pole down her throat, the blond teenager smiled happily as he filled Emma's pretty face with his enormous schlong, all the while murmuring: "Oooh that's so great... Y-y-your mouth feels awesome, Emma! Oooh fuck, yes!"

"Her ass feels even more awesome, man!" Makoto snickered as he straightened up and planted his knees firmly outside of Emma's luscious rump, starting to shallowly move his humongous truncheon inside her sperm-filled anal passage, thus forcing a squishy cock-muted moan to escape her overstretched, saliva-drooling lips.

Caught unawares by that sudden combination of oral and anal dick-stuffing, Emma choked and gagged and spluttered as Simon kept sliding more and more of his massive cum-slick shaft into her face, clogging her throat while Makoto slowly resumed plowing her anus. The buxom teacher's eyes bugged out when Simon grabbed the sides of her head in his hands to better align her oral cavity with his length and then gave a firm face-cramming push, thus finally managing to lodge his entire veiny boner into her gullet, until his gigantic ballsack was resting on her chin.

"Wow, Emma! Y-y-you're deepthroating all of my cock, you're incredible! Oohh, this feels so good..." Simon mumbled ecstatically, throwing back his head as he held his fleshy monstercock buried to the hilt inside Emma's spittle-slippery mouth, soaking in the clutching wet feel of her throat convulsing around his shaft.

"Gghhlk! Ggluughk!" Emma spluttered in response, gag-induced tears welling up in her eyes and thick strands of saliva drooling past her dick-stretched lips while her seed-lubed rectum rippled in irrepressible delight around Makoto's huge schlong as he picked up speed inside her narrow chute.

Within moments, Emma felt her head spinning and her whole body tingling as Simon began vigorously sawing his mammoth erection in and out of her cock-jammed mouth while Makoto drove his meaty truncheon balls-deep inside her snug buttery bowels with increasingly powerful thrusts, making her whole curvy frame shiver with pleasure.

Even though she had been spit-roasted before, the combination of having her tight little asshole stuffed to bursting and royally reamed while she was getting face-fucked just as hard really pushed Emma to her limit, in a debauchedly good way. The steady sodomizing rhythm that Makoto imposed on her receptive anus reignited a new string of mini-climaxes whose sweetly incapacitating power got augmented even more by the heady, choking sensation caused by Simon's throat-banging thrusts. Feeling like she was constantly on the verge of passing out, yet getting a naughty kick out of it, Emma docilely surrendered to the intense pleasure that her two young and ever-horny lovers were giving her.

The fact that Simon and Makoto were packing two of the most impressive examples of Velvet City's massive monstercocks did make Emma's attempts to remain conscious rather challenging, but the busty blonde managed to focus on just staying relaxed and breathing through her nose as she embraced the undeniable thrill of being lustfully sodomized while deepthroating an oversized slab of dickmeat. Having become quite the size queen recently, Emma quickly adapted to the boys' enthusiastic two-pronged assault on her throat and asshole, and soon she was relishing the wild eroticism of that savage, uninhibited group coupling.

ZenZerker
ZenZerker
5,041 Followers