Tales of War Pt. 02

Story Info
Elsa's Story.
6.9k words
4.32
33.5k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa felt they had been travelling for weeks and yet is was just a few days. When their village had been taken by the invading Gurter Army they had been captured. All the people were rounded up. The men were taken away leaving the women and children, wondering what their fate would be. They were all escorted to the local football stadium and made to wait, clutching their few possessions.

Through the day several enemy officers had made the soldiers round up the women and they were inspected. The older women and children were taken away and the younger ones moved to be held in the church hall. Again through out the night they were disturbed as more officers inspected them and after each inspection more of the women were removed. They were told they were needed for the war effort.

After two days of little food or water, Elsa and her colleagues were walked to the station and loaded into an old train. Throughout the slow journey at each station more women were added to the cramped conditions. She felt grubby and her clothes had started to smell.

The train stopped again and they were pushed off by the guards. For the umpteenth time they were lined up and an officer walked down the line examining each girl in turn. He selected some of the women, the rest were herded back on the train. After he had completed the inspection there were about 50 girls left on the platform including Elsa. The girls stood with their belongings as the train once more set out, this time without them.

Surrounded by male and female guards were escorted from the station and down the road into the town.

As they shuffled along Elsa looked around at her sister prisoners. She was surprised how young and fit they all were.

After a short walk they entered the town centre. It was a small town consisting of a long main road with lots of large sandstone buildings and a few roads off to the side. It appeared untouched by the war going on around it, the old buildings unmarked by bombs or artillery. The place also seemed to be full of soldiers although a few civilians could be seen.

A few shops were still open and there were cafes plying their trade on the wide pavements, where the soldiers sat and drank beer. Their presence, as they were marched along, brought a few wolf whistles and cat calls from the troops, which upset Elsa as she was very shy.

Finally they arrived at what appeared to be an estate at the end of the main road where they were met by more guards who took over from their escort. An imposing woman told them to follow her. They walked through an impressive entrance gate that had Bruck Private School engraved across the top bar. This gateway was guarded with several soldiers all holding submachine guns, who stared at the women as they were marched through. The grounds were surrounded by a high brick wall upon which had been added several lines of barbed wire. Guard towers could be seen overlooking the grounds.

The girls were marched through the gates and along a short tree lined drive way that wound past an impressive sandstone house with a large balcony at the front and rear. At one end was a formal garden whilst the other side overlooked some playing fields. To one side several large buildings with a large cleared area in front of the house for assembling people. As Elsa discovered later it had been a private school commandeered by the military and converted into a detention camp.

There were several huts in a line along one side of the playing fields where there were several male soldiers standing around in groups watching them as they walked along. Apparently there was a small male garrison housed in the school grounds.

As they walked a little further they heard screams and to their horror saw the naked back of a nude woman in some sort of wooden stocks on one side of the assembly area. She was stretched out with her arms above her head and her legs wide apart. One man thrashed her buttocks with a thin cane whilst another fondled her breasts as she was being flogged. Several soldiers stood around, watching the woman and laughing. None of the girls could avoid watching the horrific scene as they walked past.

What had she done to deserve this treatment?

As if the officer escorting them had read their thoughts, she turned and bringing them to a halt spoke to them.

"Observe what happens to bad girls, so don't even think of being defying the rules. This punishment is for disobeying orders. After the flogging she will be left in the stocks for another hour or longer, to let the men fuck her as she stands there. That's about twenty fucks and that's only up her cunt!" the guard laughed.

Elsa shuddered at the thought of being punished in that way, and swore to herself that no matter what she had to do she would not do anything wrong. They were not allowed to linger but were marched towards a large double door, although the scene was indelibly printed on Elsa's mind.

"Remember to obey without thought, and you will be alright."

At the side of the playing fields was a grey red building, where an older female guard with a clipboard met them. She spoke briefly to their guards indicating the girls as they talked. They then left and the older woman looked them over briefly and then led them into a changing room before addressing them.

"My name is Lieutenant Lynn and I am sure you are all wondering what is going on, this will become obvious in time. I am also sure you are feeling very dirty so the first thing we will do is to give you the chance to clean up. Through the open archway over there are the showers." she nodded towards doorway. "Before you go through we will get you to deposit your luggage in a pile in the corner. Also as your clothes are very dirty please remove all these and throw them in the skip, when you have finished your ablutions we will issue you with more suitable attire. Shoes will also be supplied. In the shower room you will find soaps and shampoos, brushes and combs, along with towels and driers. Be very thorough with your wash or we will be forced to wash you ourselves! You are all to shave your legs and armpits, anyone failing to do so will be forcibly shaved. Now if you will start we will get on."

Loath that she was to part with her belongings Elsa knew she had no choice. Along with the others she piled her case in the corner and reluctantly began to remove her filthy clothes. Once naked she clutched her clothes to her body, until one of the guards pointed her towards the skip. Once she had disposed of her clothes she was acutely embarrassed and unsure of what to do with her hands, instinctively they covered her breasts and crotch much to the guard's amusement. Once all were naked they were escorted into the shower room.

As the guard had said, there were all the cleansers she could want. Even though the showers were in a row in full view of the guards, some of the others were soon laughing at the feel of the warm water on their dirty bodies. At last they could be clean if only for a while. As they showered several female guards stood around talking. Elsa lathered herself all over paying particular attention to her genitals and buttocks which had started to smell from the lack of water for cleaning and paper for the lavatory. She used the razors provided to shave her armpits and legs, wondering why it should be necessary to do so. All too soon the water stopped and Elsa dried herself, brushing and combing her long blonde hair. The guards ordered them to return to the dressing room so Elsa wrapped the towel firmly around her nakedness and tucked the loose end into the top. They were escorted back to the dressing room where the female guards walked back and forth hurrying up the slow girls until finally they were all ready.

"Line up!"

The guards jostled the girls around, moving them back and forwards until in the end they were all arranged in two straight lines facing each other, with about two metres between the rows. The smallest was placed at one end and the tallest at the other. All the girls had wrapped the towels around themselves like saris, very short saris Elsa thought, reaching just below their crotches. All seemed conscious of their lack of clothes and held their arms across the towels to stop them coming loose. They murmured as they stood waiting. They had been transformed from scruffy vagabonds to clean and attractive girls.

"Where are our clothes, where are we going?" One of the girls asked.

"Silence, remember you are prisoners. We decide what happens to you now. Obey orders and all will be well, disobey and you will be severely punished!"

The girls went instantly quiet as the order was barked out, remembering the scene of the woman being flogged as they entered. The lieutenant spoke quietly to one of the other guards who immediately turned and went out. She picked up a bag from one of the benches and walked up and down the rows looking carefully at each girl. She adjusted some of the girl's hair with a brush. Elsa wondered why so much trouble was being taken to make them look presentable. She also checked the armpits of each girl and ran her hands down their legs to ensure they had shaved properly. Any that failed were redone there and then, until the she was satisfied.

The lieutenant reached into her bag and brought out red leather collars which she placed around each girls neck, on the collar was a large metal tag with a number. As she placed it round the neck of each of the girls she told them to remember their numbers. Elsa's was 33.

"You will not remove your collar as it is your identification, you will now be known only by that number, remember it."

She continued to check the girls before finally standing at the head of the rows.

"You will all stand to attention during your inspection, hands by your sides, head up, chest out, and tummies in. There will be no slouching here. Do only as you are told and do not disobey, or you will be sorry."

The girls lowered their arms and stood in silence, waiting. Elsa looked at the girls opposite, each had a collar on with their number on a tag and a ring attached to it. The girls stood still, waiting, their long straight legs bare below their short white towels. All the girls were very good looking, a mix of blondes, red heads and brunettes.

The door opened and to Elsa's shock six men came in. The female guard saluted one of the men, obviously a senior officer by the looks of her deferment to him. The men were in uniform, but to Elsa's amazement, the officer was in a dressing gown with incongruously a pair of high leather boots on. Two of the other men were just into their twenties and looked like thugs, the others were balding and middle aged. All the men grinned to each other rubbing their hands together as they walked into the changing room. One man held a small clipboard.

"Morning Lieutenant and a wonderful morning it is too."

"Good morning Major, I'm sure we can improve the day even more for you with this new group of inmates. I'd say they were the best we have had for ages."

"Well we'll see if you're right Lieutenant, let's be having a look at them."

The girls were too stunned to react, here were four men inspecting them whilst they were only clad in a flimsy towel. The Major and one of the men walked around the girls whilst the other two men stood at the door, thereby preventing any thoughts of escape no matter how futile. The Major was about forty balding, with a blotchy red face. He was obviously enjoying the sight of the girls discomfort as they stood before him.

Elsa could not understand why he was still attired in his dressing gown, and not in uniform.

The men walked up and down the rows of girls once more looking into their faces and up and down their scantily clad bodies. Elsa shuddered at the way they peered at the girls. All the female guards with the exception of the lieutenant left the room.

"Very good Lieutenant, an excellent bunch from what I can see from here. They are all washed and prepared?"

"Yes sir, I have personally checked each of them and they are all ready for you."

"Good, I have a few minutes free at the moment, which will allow me the pleasure of continuing with the inspection."

He grinned at the women in a way that Elsa certainly didn't like.

"Have the girls drop their towels, so I can see then naked."

"Right girls, drop your towels on the floor and stand to attention, and be quick about it!"

Elsa thought she miss heard, drop their towels and reveal themselves nude to these men. No it couldn't be true. They weren't doctors, only soldiers. Obviously there was a mistake; the other girls looked around in confusion. There must be an error in the translation.

"Did you hear me? Drop those towels! Or you will be beaten, hurry, there will be no second chance!"

There was no mistake, Elsa's heart started to beat hard in her chest, only now was she beginning to realise that they were all prisoners and they were going to have to obey. One by one the girls did as they were told, unwrapping the towels and letting them fall to the floor, quickly covering themselves with their arms and hands. Elsa caught the flash of nipple and pubes as the girls speedily covered themselves. The men chortled as the girls desperately tried, though not very successfully, to cover their nakedness. The two guards at the door sniggered to each other about the girl's nudity. Elsa along with the other girls blushed deepest red as they were revealed to these strangers The last towel fell and the girls stood heads bowed their breasts cradled in their arms and their hands over their genitals. The room felt cool on Elsa's uncovered skin. She could feel her nipples, hard against her arm, and the fine hair between her legs with her other hand. One of the guards walked along the rows and collected the towels. Elsa looked frantically around the room but there was no escape and nowhere was there anything that she could use to cover her nakedness! The room was completely bare and stark, just like the girls.

"Stand to attention when you are told, any more disobedience and I'll have you all flogged!" The fat-bellied officer barked out, slapping the stick he held against his leather boots with a loud crack, making the girls jump.

Again Elsa looked around as slowly the girls lowered their hands and stood straight. She realised they had no choice but to obey, or they would all suffer.

The girls opposite stood to attention their breasts now free and uncovered and naked to the men's stares.

"Heads up, chests out, quickly or there will be trouble!"

The girls obeyed, whilst the men enjoyed their humiliation. Their pink warm bodies contrasted to the grey surroundings of the dressing room. Elsa's heart beat almost to bursting and she had a sinking feeling in her stomach.

"Very good, I like what I can see from here, eh Max?"

"Yes sir, shall I take your gown Major?"

"Yes Max that would be an excellent idea."

With which at again to Elsa's horror, the officer undid the belt from around the waist of the gown and in a sweeping movement allowed the batman to remove the gown from his shoulders, underneath he was completely naked. There was a gasp from the girls as he was revealed. Elsa will never forget that first sight of the Major in the nude. His chest was hairy above a pot belly which bulged out at the front. He had very spindly legs, but it was what was between that Elsa recalled. For exposed to the girls was his genitals. His cock hung down in front of his hairy balls. He was uncircumcised, his foreskin ending in a point at the end. It was long, and fat. As he stood examining the girls Elsa could not draw her eyes away from his genitals. Standing with his arms folded over his fat belly his cock began to stir, slowly with a life of its own the obscene member began to grow longer. In the deafening silence that filled the changing rooms the girls watched mesmerised as the Majors cock expanded. As it lengthened the head began to appear from the centre of his foreskin slowly sliding down from the purple head of his cock. Bit by bit the penis began to erect itself until it poked out and upwards, finally stopping as it stood almost completely erect, pulsing..

"Yes I definitely like this lot." he said as he stroked his now fully erect cock.

The men all chuckled.

After talking quietly for a minute or so with the Lieutenant the officer came over to the girls. Whilst the two guards stood to the side, the officer and his batman slowly walked down one line looking at each of the girls, into their faces and up and down naked bodies. Elsa watched as he examined the girls opposite. They stopped in front of various girls and spoke to each other. The officer checked the number on the girl's collars. The batman held a small notepad into which he placed comments made by the officer. They then walked around the back, and up the line. There was absolute silence apart from the murmuring of the officer to his batman and the sound of the men's shoes clicking on the concrete floor. Crossing over they examined the line Elsa was standing in. They walked down the line, the Major's cocks swinging from side to side as he walked. They finally stood in front of Elsa. The officer smelt of aftershave and Elsa cringed as he checked her number with his podgy hands, he seemed to take ages as he looked her up and down. He turned her face from side to side with his hand. His red and slightly spotty face smiling all the time. He moved closer his erect cock rubbing against her naked flesh as he fondled each of her breasts.

"A triple A for this one I think Max." he spoke with a smile, before continuing on.

They finally returned to the start.

"Very good Lieutenant, they have been well prepared and are a credit to you."

"Thank you Major."

The men continued to stand gazing at the girls as they stood still, their eyes roaming from one girl to another. Elsa glanced at them again noting the big bulge at the men's crotch. The officer took several steps back, making Elsa think they had finished their inspection; however the batman merely pulled up a chair and the Major sat down. His erect cock was stiff in his lap as he fingered it leering at the girls.

He spoke to the female guard, "Have the girls walk around the room in a circle, Lieutenant, thank you."

"Right turn, and start to walk around the room, and remember heads up, chests out and do not cover your bodies or you will be flogged."

The girls turned and some close to tears started to walk slowly in a circle. The men looked on in delight as the uncovered girls were paraded in front of them. Their breasts moved slightly as they walked. Elsa watched the naked back and pale buttocks of the girl in front of her, moving from side to side as she walked. All the girls were slim with long legs. They walked around several times under the eyes of the four men.

"Very nice Lieutenant, now have the girls jog around in the circle, I'd like to see their tits moving."

The order was given, and the girls were forced to run in the circle. All had medium to large breasts, which swung about on their chests as they ran for the men's pleasure. Elsa was tempted to restrain them, but resisted, putting up with her degradation. Her ample breasts bobbed up and down as she jogged in front of the men, the nipples standing stiff and erect. The torment seemed to go on for ages, the guards were rubbing their crotches as they became more excited by the sight in front of them, and even the Lieutenant seemed to enjoy seeing the girl's shame.

"Now with their hands on their heads please Lieutenant."

The order was given and Elsa along with the rest had to run with her arms up allowing the men an unhindered view of their nakedness and jostling boobs. The men commented on the girls as they were paraded before them.

"They may stop now, hands by your side and reform back to their rows thank you Lieutenant, and we will continue."

12