Taliban Concubine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The same phrase repeated itself over-and-over in my head.

OH-MY-GOD-OH-MY-GOD-OH-MY-GOD-OH-MY-GOD...

I felt a sweet, delicious aching sensation in my balls. I was hoping Dmitri was feeling it, too. He shifted on the bed and when I saw the wide-eyed wonderment on his face I knew he was.

It was the first time I experienced overwhelming joy and contentment at providing a man with pleasure. It would not be the last.

He drew my face to his and kissed me. When he pushed his cum-slickened tongue into my mouth and found mine, our juices co-mingled; we sucked at each other's tongues.

He held me close; I rested my head on his chest. I felt his heartbeat; my head rose and fell with every breath he took.

"My padrooga," he said softly. "That was best ever...thank you."

I kissed the cleft between his breasts. He stroked my hair.

I was almost asleep when a pounding on the door startled me.

"It be Zayd with food," said Dmitri.

We slowly rose; he handed me my pink pants and I slid them on.

I almost laughed-why bother wearing these? They don't hide anything.

Dmitri opened the door and Zayd pushed a cart into the room. I could smell the food and was overtaken by a ravenous hunger. Zayd backed away from the cart. I watched puzzled as Dmitri was about to go to his knees; Zayd stopped him.

A smile formed on the guard's mouth as he pointed at me. Dmitri took my hand and led me before Zayd. He whispered in my ear:

"To eat-you must suck...sooner he shoots-sooner you eat!"

Zayd pulled-up his robe until his large erection came into view.

Geez, I thought. Are all Afghani men hung like horses?

I went to my knees. I was starving and the food smelled so good I heeded Dmitri's advice-I gave Zayd's cock my full attention. I worked quickly, but effectively; I guessed it took ten-minutes before I was gulping down his thick cum.

With Zayd gone, Dmitri pushed the food cart into the main living quarters. It was very similar to mine; lush and expensive furnishings; very comfortable leather chairs, a sofa and love seat.

I was pleasantly surprised by the food. At the base camp, we ate American food which was bland, if not tasteless. Dmitri pointed to various dishes and explained what they were.

We had lamb; there was beef; there a mixture of fried onions with raisins, carrots and nuts; there was rice with delicious spices and seasonings. The food was outstanding.

"Is the food always this good?" I asked Dmitri.

Dmitri smiled and nodded his head. "Yes...we eat what Sayid eats..."

Afterwards, Dmitri rolled the empty food cart into the hallway; he led me to the toilet in the bathroom.

He lowered my pants, took my penis in his fingers and aimed it at the bowl. I released a torrent of piss. He shook the last drop from the head then replaced my pants.

He made a motion and I did the same for him. I guessed one of my duties would be to hold men's cocks while they peed. Although completely foreign to me, I didn't find it overly offensive.

We yawned at the same time. The food and the excitement of the day had worn me out. Hand-in-hand we walked to the bed. I followed his lead and stripped-off my harem pants.

We resumed our positions: he on his back, with my head resting on his chest. His arm felt warm and protective around me.

I had so many questions, but wasn't sure if it was proper to talk about personal matters. He was my only friend now, and I wanted to learn more about him.

"Dmitri?" I said in a small voice.

"Yes, my padrooga?"

"Sayid has never kissed you?"

"No-not allowed."

"Do you have sex with him every day?"

"Mostly, yes."

"I don't mean to pry into your life-I'm just curious, that's all."

"It okay..."

"Is the sex always the same?"

He sighed and said, "Yes, always same...sometime suck him-sometime he fuck me..."

"Do you hug him? Does he hold you?"

I thought I heard his voice catch; a soft sob escaped from his throat.

"No...not allowed...he never touch me."'

Tears moistened my eyes. That was the saddest thing I'd ever heard- 'He never touch me!'

His arm tightened its grip on me; I kissed his chest. Images of him living here twenty-seven-years flooded my mind.

Day-after-day-week-after-week-month-after-month-year-after-year-the only human contact he had was impersonal and perfunctory sex. No holding-no kissing-no intimate touching other than satisfying the lust of a man who held the power of life or death over his head every single day.

How could he have survived like this all these years? The loneliness he must have felt every hour of every day...the brutal, gut-wrenching, excruciatingly-heartbreaking loneliness he endured for so many years.

A cold chill ran up-and-down my spine just thinking about it. I kissed his chest; my lips lingering on his smooth flesh.

"Padrooga..." he said; then stopped.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I feel bad for you-I very sorry you prisoner here, but..."

I waited for him to finish; there was only silence.

"But, what?" I finally asked him.

I heard a catch in his voice. Then he spoke in perfect English.

"I am glad you are here-this is the happiest day of my entire life!"

I was awake long after he drifted-off to sleep. My mind was whirling; desperately trying to picture myself in his position. I couldn't even imagine what he'd been thru-how his heart must have ached for companionship every single day.

If it had been me, I would have died of loneliness long ago.

I woke with a start-my heart racing. I was in total darkness-where the hell am I?

I felt around the big bed for Dmitri but I was alone. I became paralyzed with fear-I couldn't move. I had to piss in the worse way but couldn't make myself climb out of bed.

When I heard the door creak open, I held my breath.

Oh my God, I thought. Please let it be Dmitri!

I heard the shuffling of feet on the carpet then the room became awash in light. A solitary figure stood ominously over the bed staring down at me. I cleared the sleep out of my eyes.

"Where have you been?" I asked Dmitri.

"Pleasing Sayid," Dmitri answered. "He strongest in morning-give me good fuck today!"

Yes, I could see that. Dmitri wore white pants and the entire crotch area was saturated and stained with what had to be his own sperm and semen.

He saw where I was looking and happily said, "I cum good when he fucks me in morning!"

I wasn't accustomed to such frank and honest talk; I blushed a deep red. He didn't seem to notice.

"You pee yet?" he asked.

An odd question for one man to ask another. I vigorously shook my head.

"Go," he said, pointing to the bathroom.

Just as I began pissing, I heard a pounding on the door. I recognized the sound of the food cart being wheeled into the room; there were muffled voices then silence.

I finished my business and as I entered the room I saw Dmitri on his knees before Zayd.

Without giving it a thought, I kneeled beside my friend. His eyes lit-up when he sensed my presence. He pulled his head away from Zayd's cock and offered it to me. I gladly took it in my mouth and proceeded to give Zayd an orgasm that made him weak in the knees.

Breakfast was scrumptious. If nothing else, I was definitely going to like the food here.

"I could really use a shower," I said after we ate.

"Not now-we do exercise first," said Dmitri.

First, we stripped-off our pants. "Easier this way..." he explained.

He then demonstrated what my daily routine would be as long as I lived here.

Fifty sit-ups followed by fifty push-ups.

"We do morning and afternoon," he said.

That answered my question as to how Dmitri had maintained a hard, firm belly and chest.

I wasn't out of shape, but my body was slightly soft and flabby; not accustomed to a daily exercise regimen. I struggled mightily to complete my 'workout.'

"No worry-take time to build-up to fifty," he said. "Time is endless here..."

I didn't know him well enough to figure out if his remark was honest, or his attempt at humor.

The room was heating-up from the mid-morning sun; our bodies were covered in a fine film of perspiration. I was still lying on my belly after the push-ups, catching my breath.

"Now do we get to shower?" I asked.

I felt his hand begin to stroke my back; softly, slowly, his hand massaged my buttocks. He squeezed one cheek then the other.

"No..." he replied breathlessly

He now ran both hands over my body. I wondered what he was going to do.

"Smooth..." I heard him say above me. "...skin soft like girl..."

His hands felt wonderful on my heated flesh. I began to grind my semi-hard prick against the rich carpeting. He chuckled then turned me over on my back. He climbed on top of me, his knees forcing my legs wide apart; he lowered his beautiful face and kissed me.

I kissed him back and placed my arms on his shoulders. Our kisses were soft, unhurried. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his back and moved my hard prick against his belly. I loved the look of wonder in his eyes.

He reached down, took hold of his hard cock, and ran the glans between my buttocks. He massaged the area from my perineum to my anus with his velvety cockhead.

When his glans paused at my anus, gently pressing on it, I gasped and squirmed against his intense heat.

"Yesss..." I said, my breath catching in my throat. "I want you to be the first..."

I kneaded his shoulders and stared into his passion-filled eyes.

"Fuck me, Dmitri-I want to feel you inside me."

He kissed me then said, "No-not allowed...you belong to Amir-he fuck you first...once he breaks you in-I ask permission to fuck you, too."

"Amir? Who is Amir?" I asked.

"Amir is Sayid's son...Sayid give you to son as gift...you belong to Amir..."

His words made me shiver. I was going to be given to someone as a 'gift'?

I was now 'property', not a human being. I 'belong to Amir' is the same as saying 'Amir will own me-I will be his slave.' My rights and privileges as a human being were now gone forever.

I don't know why this surprised me; I suspected I'd 'belong' to someone; I guess hearing the actual words is what startled me.

Dmitri stroked my face as he stared at me with concern.

"No worry," he said softly, "...Amir kind man-he treat you nice...he be good Sayid to you..."

Now I was confused. I said, "Sayid? There's already a 'Sayid.'"

Dmitri smiled and said, "'Sayid' mean 'Master'...Amir be your Master."

Dmitri shifted his weight; I was deep in thought.

So when I kissed The Old Man's feet, and sucked his cock, I was saying 'Sayid' to him...I'd been calling him 'Master' without realizing it. That makes sense, I guess.

I became aware of Dmitri squatting over my hard prick, positioning the glans at his back entrance.

He gazed into my eyes and said, "I give you good fuck."

Before I could say anything, he pushed his hips downward and I felt the walls of his asshole gripping the sensitive flesh of my hard cock.

"OOhhhhh," I groaned and my eyes rolled back in my head. So this is what it felt like to have my cock inside someone-it was wonderful!

Dmitri slowly raised and lowered himself on my prick in a steady rhythm as he smiled down at me, studying my every reaction.

"OH GOD..." I cried out when his hole squeezed and milked my cock.

"I teach you to please Amir with asshole," he said; obviously referring to the clenching and unclenching of the walls of his rectum on my prick.

I watched Dmitri concentrating on his gyrations, and heard soft grunts escape his lips each time he tightened himself and the walls of his asshole massaged my prick like a tight-fitting velvet glove.

I watched Dmitri's hard cock rising and falling and reached out to hold it; to stroke it. He pushed my hand away.

"Not now..." is all he said.

The delicious tightness of his asshole gave me sensations I'd never felt before. I wanted the fucking to go on forever...but the excitement was too much.

I began wriggling my hips; a steady groan coming from deep within me. Dmitri sensed my impending climax and vigorously fucked himself up-and-down my throbbing prick.

I couldn't hold back any longer: "OOOhhhhhhh...yesssssss...Oh-God-Oh-God-OH-GOD-OH-GOD...YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSS..."

I flailed about the floor completely at the mercy of my mind-blowing ejaculations. My head exploded with a force I'd never known. I emptied myself into his sucking asshole; the greedy walls of his rectum milked every last drop of cum out of my swollen balls. I heaved and panted and gasped to get air into my pounding chest.

Life is so weird, I thought. All along I figured I'd lose my virginity to my sweet Rebecca on our wedding night, instead, my first fuck is in a Drug Lord's house in Afghanistan inside the asshole of an old, Russian prisoner-of-war. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Dmitri climbed off my body; I was unable to move. He lay down beside me and stroked and kissed my face. When I opened my eyes he was smiling at me.

"That how you fuck for Amir...you please Master he keep you alive and not hurt you."

He suddenly went to his hands and knees. He positioned himself so his cock and balls were directly above my face. He then placed a pillow beneath my head, tilting my face forward until his hard-on was touching my lips.

"Suck cock, my padrooga," he said in a commanding voice.

"Dmitri," I said before drawing his manhood into my mouth, "...what does 'padrooga' mean?"

He sighed and said: "It mean 'girlfriend'...now hurry, my padrooga-suck cock!"

I took him into my mouth thinking there could be worse things here than being his 'padrooga.'

Dmitri taught me his routine. Bathe in the tub, soaking in the 'bubble-bath' to soften our skin and keep us hairless; then stand beneath the showerhead to rinse ourselves clean.

We dried ourselves and I watched him apply very light dabs of mascara and eye shadow; that surprised me; I hadn't even noticed he was wearing women's makeup. He fixed his hair in a ponytail and said I'd be doing the same when mine was long enough.

He slipped into turquoise-colored harem pants and gave me yellow to wear. To my consternation, my prick instantly became semi-erect; I was ashamed to admit I'd been looking forward to feeling the sheer material on my flesh. The sensations it gave me were delightful.

"I teach you to walk," he said; then demonstrated what was expected of me.

To my horror, I watched him walk away from me: his hips swaying, rolling like a girl; his buttocks visibly clenching and unclenching. He looked quite 'dainty', yet at the same time like a wanton slut.

He motioned to me to do the same. I vigorously shook my head and said, "I can't do that!"

I was becoming too feminine as it was already; for my own sanity, I wanted to retain some semblance of masculinity.

Dmitri sadly shook his head. He went to the wall beside the bed where a wooden paddle hung by a leather strap; I hadn't seen it there before. He sat on the edge of the bed and motioned me to him.

My God, is he going to spank me? I wondered.

When I was close, he pushed down my pants, grabbed me around the waist, and positioned me across his lap.

"Dmitri, no, please..." I protested.

"You must obey," he said sternly, "or life be very, very hard for you here."

The flesh on my buttocks were still sore from yesterday's caning so when he brought the paddle down on them the stinging pain was excruciating. I cried out.

"I give you only six today-it be good for you-you learn to obey."

I was crying after the third blow from the heavy paddle. When he was done, I was sobbing like a school-girl.

"Now-walk!" he commanded.

For the next hour he taught me how to walk like a woman; my burning asscheeks against the smooth fabric of the pants a constant reminder of my servitude.

By the time Zayd wheeled in our lunch, I had mastered the art of rolling my hips and buttocks. He whistled derisively and laughed-my embarrassment was complete.

After lunch it was time to exercise. My painful buttocks encouraged me to finish my sit-ups as quickly as possible.

We lay on the bed; Dmitri on his back, me on my side with my head resting on his chest. I asked him about growing-up in Russia. He seemed to enjoy talking. I lay there listening to him, thinking about all his years in this house with no one to talk with-no one who would listen.

We dozed-off. Sometime later we were awakened by Zayd.

There was no clock in the room; it bothered me I didn't know what time it was. Then it occurred to me, "What difference does it make? Time is only relevant when you have something planned, someplace to go." I had neither.

Zayd followed us down the hallway. I was sure he was watching my new 'walk,' the gyrations of my buttocks inside the clinging material of the harem pants.

Sure enough, he said something to Dmitri and Dmitri told me: "He like your ass-he say you sexy."

The compliment made me blush, but strangely, a surge of pride rushed thru my veins; a man found me attractive and desirable, and it made me feel good.

I recognized the large room from the day before, The Old Man was already seated on his throne. We stood ten-feet in front of him; he gave orders to Zayd.

Seemingly out of nowhere, I heard music begin playing. I saw Zayd standing beside what appeared to be a very old boom-box, he must have inserted a disk or tape.

Sayid clapped his hands twice, and Dmitri immediately began to gyrate and dance to the music.

Yesterday, I had thought the sight of an older guy in harem pants was the most ludicrous thing I'd ever seen-I was wrong-the sight of him in harem pants, with an erection, dancing and moving with the music was now the most ludicrous thing I'd ever seen.

Sayid barked an order and Dmitri turned to me and said "You dance, too."

I hesitated, but when I saw the warning in Dmitri's eyes, I began moving my body to the music. I watched him, and tried to copy his moves. It was difficult; there didn't appear to be any rhyme-or-reason to his movements. I did the best I could.

Just when I thought I had become good at it, The Old Man clapped his hands twice and the music stopped. Suddenly, I heard the shuffling of feet behind us. I turned and looked.

OH MY GOD-there stood Eddy and Georgie! My heart leapt with joy. They were still alive!

I became aware of their nudity. It appeared their hands were tied behind their backs. Except for some minor bruises, they appeared in good health. It looked as though they were fresh-scrubbed; I guessed the soldiers cleaned them at the stream we'd stopped beside the day before.

Then I saw their eyes and shivered. They were glazed-over, listless; I could see looks of deep shock in their retinas. My emotions went from jubilation to heartbreak in a matter of seconds. I couldn't begin to fathom the horror they'd experienced since I last saw them.

The Old Man shouted something and Dmitri began pushing at my shoulders. I went to my knees before The Old Man. I knew immediately he wanted to humiliate me in front of my friends. I also knew he would succeed.

The Old Man lifted his robe above his waist, and there for everyone to see was his shriveled nut-sack and semi-hard cock. He spread his legs wide apart and motioned to me.

I remembered the routine from the day before. I kissed first his left foot and said "SAYID" loud enough for everyone to hear, then repeated that with his right foot.

His bony hand lifted his scrotum; he offered me his balls. I buried my face between his scrawny thighs; I took his scrotum in my hand and began licking and kissing his balls.

It may have been my imagination, but I swore I heard Eddy and Georgie groan with disappointment.

I sucked each nut into my mouth and bathed them with my tongue. Then I managed to get his entire scrotum inside my mouth; my tongue never resting.