Tali's First Job

Story Info
Tali will go to extreme lengths to get this job.
4.5k words
4.41
38.4k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/08/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why do you want to be a stripper? This was the first question that Mark, the man on the other side of the desk, asked me.

I stood in a small office and I hesitated before answering the blunt question.

"I have always wanted to be a stripper since I learned what one was. The whole idea of it really just turns me on, I want to show off my body and I want people to see it. Also I love dancing and I think that pole dancing is one of the sexiest things a woman can do.

"So you are an exhibitionist then, lets test that shall we? Strip, now."

I am briefly shocked by his request but I quickly start pulling my shirt over my head, "Yes sir, do you want me to take it all off?"

"Take off whatever you are comfortable with." he responded.

I was pushed my leggings down and stepped out of them and the heels I was wearing, I hesitated only a second before unclasping my bra and then sliding off my black lacey panties too. Now fully naked I put my hands behind my back and stood up straight and looked at Mark before glancing down and attempting to slow down my heart rate with a few deep breaths. My entire body was tingling and I was shaking slightly from sheer energy and excitement.

Mark sat back in his chair then stood, he walked around his desk and slowly circled me examining every inch of my body. Eventually he stopped and stood behind me.

"Is this what you hoped for?"

"Yes sir, it is and I hope that you will give me a chance to prove myself."

"Well in order to do this job you need three things, two of them you definitely have and that is the looks and the enthusiasm. The third thing is the skills, so lets test that shall we? Put on your panties, bra and heels and follow me."

I quickly complied with his order and stepped out of the office, as soon as I did it felt like everyone in the room was staring at me and I became suddenly self conscious and shy. I fought the impulse to go back into the office and pick up my clothes. I took a deep breath and stood up straight and hurried up to follow Mark.

As we walked towards the center of the room and the stage I looked around and I saw that everyone in the room seemed to be an employee of some kind, there couldn't have been more than 6 people in the whole room. Mark said something to someone and the faint music that had been playing changed to a louder electronic track with a slow and heavy beat. The guy in the corner that had changed the music then came over the microphone and said "and now coming to the stage a brand new act, lets hear it for Tali." All the staff in the room turned from what they had been doing and now all of them were actually staring at me the bouncer from the front door that had let me in was the only one that made any kind of noise, he clapped once or twice everyone else just looked and seemed bored.

I knew that this was no time for any more hesitation so I stepped out onto the stage and started swaying towards the front of the stage stepping in time with the beat and letting my hands lightly run up and down my chest. I reached the pole and set my hand against it and suddenly all the fear was gone, I was really doing it, instead of blocking out everyone in the room I tried to connect with each of them, I scanned the room as I slowly let myself swing around the pole. After one revolution I swung my legs up and slowly spun around the pole holding it with my arms out in front of myself. I landed on the front part of the stage and dropped to the ground and did a body roll and cupped my tits and thrust myself forward. I then slinked on all fours forward to the front of the stage where one of the bouncers was standing. I locked eyes with him and rolled to the side so I was on my back. I took a deep breath pushing my chest out even further and drawing his eyes directly to my tits. Then I rolled over again and this time with one hand I unclasped the bra and this time when I body rolled back up to my knees I was topless. I stood up then and slowly swing myself around the pole again. Mark then asked the DJ to speed up the music. Now I had a much faster beat to work with and that let me show off one of my best assets, I have a very thick ass and it is perfect for making it clap. This is definitely my specialty, I continued gyrating and twerking my ass until Mike called a halt.

"Thats good, I have seen all I need to."

There were polite claps from the rest of the staff, thankfully none of them seemed disdainful at worst they were indifferent.

"Alright come with me back to my office."

"yes sir" I said meekly as I grabbed my bra and followed him across the room.

Once in the office Mike leaned against the side of his desk and looked at me standing in front of him still topless. he didn't say anything about putting it back on so I kept it off.

"Why do you always call me Sir?"

"Well Sir, its because you are hopefully going to be my boss and I want to be respectful. Also it was how I was raised."

"I see, so it isn't some kind of sexual submissive thing then, because to be honest when you say it that is all that it makes me think of."

"That wasn't my intention Sir. Im sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I can stop if you like."

"No, I like it... Now to discuss your performance, you are very raw and inexperienced but you have some talent and you have a presence on stage that I think will be more important than your technical skill anyways. So then with that I would like to offer you a place here. The way things work are you make all of your salary in tips from customers, and the house keeps half of whatever you get. We can start you off next monday."

I was silent for a few seconds and then choosing my words carefully I said

"Is that percentage negotiable? And is it possible to start work earlier than that? I really need to start as soon as possible."

"The percentage is what every girl starts out at, if you start bringing in serious money and when you get a bit more experience we can renegotiate. And I am fully staffed for the weekend, its when most of the girls make the majority of their money and I don't think they would appreciate me bringing on a brand new girl starting on a friday."

My spirits sank as he said this, I knew that I would need to pay some dues but I really needed to start making money immediately or I wouldn't be able to find a place to rent. "Please sir is there anything I can do to change your mind?" Even as I said it the cliche line felt cheap, and I immediately regretted saying anything.

He grinned at me as soon as I said it seeming to understand why I was grimacing

"Well there is one thing, you could work the private booths. Would you be open to the idea of giving lap dances and sometimes a bit more?"

"I think I could handle doing lap dances sir, but what specifically do you mean as a bit more?"

"Well you see we have some specialty customers who come in regularly and have paid us for some extra special attention. There is one who likes to watch a girl masturbating in front of them while he jerks off on her. There are a few others who are into spanking, some who pay alot for blowjobs, and some others who like to watch girls make out and get each other off. Technically all of that isn't up to code and we could get shut down if the authorities knew about it, which is why these kind of services are for the special ones who we are sure of. Speaking of that if you want to get in on that kind of thing I have to be sure of you as well."

My eyes were probably huge at this point and I breathily said "And how would you make sure of me?"

Mike then pointed at the floor and said "You get on your knees and follow all of my directions."

Again I only hesitated for a second before quickly dropping my bra and sinking to my knees in front of him.

"Now take out my cock."

I looked up at him slowly and glanced at the bulge in his pants that was pointing at me, I stared at it transfixed as I brought up my hands and unbuckled his belt and unzipped his fly. I reached inside and wrapped my hand around his semi hard shaft and pulled it out. My eyes locked on the head of the large shaft that was bobbing in front of me.

"Hands behind your back and keep them there, now suck."

I looked up at him while i put my hands behind my back and locked my fingers, then I leaned forwards and wrapped my lips around the head of his cock which seemed to jump at the touch and I had to open wider and take the whole head inside to keep it from getting away from me. I then started swirling my tongue around the tip and slowly started bobbing my head taking a little bit more shaft each time. As I was doing this Mikes hands seized clumps of my hair on either side of my head and he pulled my head forwards pushing his cock further in and into my throat, I had a quick thrill of fear but I kept myself in control and I didn't move my hands. Mike then started thrusting his hips and making me gag over and over, very quickly there was a large build up of spit and snot all over my face as I struggled to keep from moving or resisting. Then one thrust went in all the way to the base of his cock and slipped all the way into my throat and cut off my air all together and I couldn't help letting go and trying to push his hips away. It was entirely in vain as he was very much stronger than me and his voice snapped at me.

"Hands slut! where are they supposed to be?"

He pulled back a bit allowing some air into my lungs and let me respond,

"Behind my back Sir, sorry sir." As I said this I grasped them behind my back once again and almost immediately disobeyed when he thrust his cock back into my throat. When I did so he immediately let go of me, letting me fall back onto my heels where I coughed weakly and tried to wipe some of the spit off of my face.

"Apparently you don't want it enough, your control is sloppy and I'm not really feeling that enthusiasm anymore."

"No sir please, I really do want it, let me try again" I begged pitifully, and knelt up again and opened my mouth for him.

He didn't move though and just looked at me very sternly, his hard eyes and dark brows and the salt and pepper in his hair made him look like an angry bird. I withered under his stare and sat back and shut my mouth. "Im sorry to waste your time sir, can I please just start a regular shift on monday?"

"No if you really want this then get on your feet and bend over the desk."

I quickly got to my feet but was very apprehensive about following that order without some idea what he was going to do.

"What are you going to do to me sir?"

"Are you capable of following simple orders? Am I the one who is supposed to listen to you? No? Ok then shut your mouth and bend over the desk."

Not wanting to anger him any more I hastily followed his direction, the cold metal of the desk pressed against my tits and my nipples were hard as rocks.

Along with this I was dripping wet, I could feel my juices leaking down my thighs.

This really surprised me, I had never been handled like this before and apparently it awakened something in me. I wasn't thinking about how my legs hurt from kneeling or how my face was still covered in my spit. All I was thinking about was pleasing Mike.

SNAP!

I heard the leathers snap an instant before my ass seemed to light on fire. I nearly stood up and clasped my hands to my ass but some instinct made me stop myself at the last second. I did however let out a small scream and my ass jumped up as I squirmed trying to stop the burning on my ass.

"Hold still slut. Take off those panties and spread your legs."

I reached back and slid the panties off my hips and wiggled my ass to get them to drop down to my ankles, I stepped out of them and spread my legs. The air on my pussy felt cold and I felt incredibly exposed and vulnerable. Then I felt a soft caress across my ass along the line left by the belt strap. Mike seemed to be entranced with the mark and his light touch made me shiver and goosebumps broke out all over my skin.

Mikes hand cupped my ass cheek softly and then pulled back quickly and slapped me hard which made a loud CRACK and pushed me forwards onto the desk.

I let out a short yip of pain and surprise, everything was happening so quickly, it was all overwhelming and intense, I was terrified, I was horny, I was dripping wet now and I the pain in my ass had gone from sharp to hot and it seemed to be heating up my entire body. My rational mind wanted me to rebel, to scream or try to escape, but my body was not listening, it was going to do anything and everything that Mike asked of it.

Mike then grabbed my arms and pulled them behind my back and I felt the belt wrapping around my wrists and binding them together.

"It seems like you need a bit of help to follow simple directions. Also I don't want my entire staff to hear your grunting and moaning so open up."

I opened my mouth and felt something round and rubbery being pushed in. then I felt the strap of the ball gag as he tightened it and forced the ball further into my mouth cutting off all sounds but my muffled moans. My mind was racing and I was reeling from this incredibly quick change in the relationship, we were no longer Tali and Mike. Now I was slut and he was sir. As my mind was processing this new information, mike reached under me and cupped my pussy and felt the river of juices there.

"Well shit the slut likes it. Does it turn you on when I treat you like shit slut? How about pain do you like pain? I am going to make you into my own little fuck doll, how do you like that?"

And this was followed up with another hard spank, this time however he hit me directly on my pussy which made a loud wet slapping sound and immediately made my ass jump and my legs try to close up. I managed to salvage some control and stopped them from closing entirely and quickly moved them back to their former position.

"Ah looks like the slut is trying to be obedient, too bad her control is absolute shit."

Mike then cupped my pussy again and this time found my clit and started stroking it and moved one of his fingers toward my entrance. I moaned loudly into my gag and spread my legs further and thrust my pussy into his hand as much as I could.

"Seems to me that this slut really wants to get fucked, would the slut agree?"

I looked back at mike and vigorously nodded, I was aching for it at this point, his light teasing of my clit and my pussy was going to drive me crazy if I didn't get some kind of friction or solid contact.

"hmm well you see I need to fuck something and you need to be fucked so we are in a position to help each other out, only problem with that is you don't really deserve to get fucked do you slut? Or at least you don't deserve to enjoy it."

With that last statement his hands landed on my ass cheeks and spread them apart. Immediately fear became the overpowering force in my head, was he going to go there? Oh yes he was, I had never had anal sex before and I was terrified of how much it would hurt.

Mike then bent over me and whispered in my ear, "Still want the job slut?" as he said it his finger slid over my asshole and started slowly circling and spreading some of the spit from my face around the tight puckered hole.

I squeezed my eyes tight and bit down on the ball gag, I was scared but the animal fear I had felt a second before was subsiding, It was slowly being overpowered by something else, the feeling of helplessness and the loss of control was doing strange things to my mind. Then again all the pain seemed to recede in my mind and it became just sensation and my mind focused on pleasing Mike, It seemed like that was all that was important, I was sloppy, I did disobey, so I didn't deserve to be treated nicely, I needed to be taught a lesson.

I nodded once quickly, and that was all that Mike needed.

He grabbed me under my right knee and pushed it up onto the desk spreading me open and arching my back so that my asshole was visible, He then grabbed something from his desk and I felt rough fibers as he tied my knee up and wrapped the other end around my neck making a loose but uncomfortable collar.

I was well and truly spread and ready for whatever mike was going to do to me.

I felt him behind me one hand spreading my ass cheek and his other finger with something slick and slimy on it suddenly pushing on my asshole. Instinctively I tensed up but a quick sharp slap to the cheek from mikes hand and his words, "Loosen up slut, I am getting into that ass one way or the other and you might as well work with me for your sake, Also just so you know this lube isn't for your comfort, its because fucking a dry ass would not be pleasant for me either."

I took slow breaths through my nose and tried to calm down, I needed to relax my muscles or I was going to regret it.

As I tried to relaxed my ass his finger stabbed forwards again and this time slid into my asshole. My whole body tried to rebel from the intrusion but thankfully my bindings held me in place and I didn't disgrace myself too much. the finger pushed in up to the second knuckle and was wiggling around and the slickness seemed to help but it still seemed to burn as he pulled it out, Immediately after pulling it out he pushed in two this time again all covered in lube, I struggled to maintain my calm and stay still. His fingers wormed their way into my ass stretching out my virgin hole and spreading the lube around inside. He removed his fingers again and there was a pause.

Then I felt something different, it was softer and slick with lube but much wider than the two fingers, it poked right into my spread ass and started pushing, it was slow going and my asshole fought it for every centimeter.

Eventually though my ass couldn't fight anymore, my asshole gave up and stretched allowing the whole head to slip in with a POP.

Every muscle in my body tensed up and I felt like my ass was being ripped open.

"UGH... ahhh mmmgmmmmm!" I tried to scream but was muffled, I wanted to beg him to stop, I wanted to escape, but I also wanted to please him, with that thought the pain shifted into a different kind of pain, instead of a ripping tearing terrible pain, it was a deep and hot pain that seemed to spread across my whole body, It was what he wanted to give me, and my pain would give him pleasure so it must continue.

His shaft never stopped moving forwards after the head popped in and it continued to burn making me question myself over and over again. What was I doing, why did I want to let him hurt me. Why did it feel right, when oh when would his cock stop pushing forwards, surely it must be all the way in by now.

But it wasn't. He didn't push in quickly but he gave me no mercy and continued to slowly fill my ass.

About halfway in a massive cramp seized my stomach and my body tried to rebel against him and push him out, all it did though was clench my asshole on his shaft a bunch and I let out even more pitiful whimpers and sobs.

I was full on sobbing at this point too, My face was a terrible mess and my breath was catching over and over as I tried to get air through my nostrils that were full of spit and mucus. My face was pushed down in the middle of a pool of tears and snot.

Then I felt it he stopped moving deeper, his balls slapped against my pussy and the thick root of his cock seated itself fully in my asshole.

UghhhhmmmmGGhhhh! I tried to scream and my back arched and my ass bucked trying to push him back. I had fully lost control.

I felt so incredibly full and yet empty at the same time, it was incredibly painful and my asshole could not stop spasming on his cock, everything was telling me to run, escape, get that red hot poker out of your asshole and find a place to hide.

Smack!

Mikes hand slapped down on my ass and he said

"Control slut! You need to show me control."

That was all I needed, suddenly that switch in my head flipped again and all my fear and pain were manageable, I needed to prove myself to Mike, he was going to use me and I was going to do my best to please him regardless of how much it hurt.

12