Talk About Service!

Story Info
Young maid seduces female employer.
2.9k words
4.34
65.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tiffnhoney
tiffnhoney
15 Followers

"And when you are done with the laundry, please clean the upstairs bathroom," I said, finishing up my instructions.

"Yes, mamm," she replied dutifully. Loretto had been our maid for about 6 months now and I certainly didn't have a complaint about how she did her job. The house had never looked better. She was an honest person and a hard worker. My only real dislike was the fact that she was so young and beautiful. Well, technically, my only real dislike was that my husband Ted obviously noticed that Loretto was so young and beautiful. Of course, I couldn't actually blame him. Her perfectly chiseled features were framed by a head full of sleek straight black hair. Even with it tied up in a ponytail, it rested against her lower back. It swung back and forth like a silky black pendulum as she leaned over the laundry basket scooping out freshly dried towels to fold. Her hands quickly flipped and folded the towels and her strong tan arms picked up the basket and plopped it on top of our dryer.

My goodness, no wonder Ted was so obviously enamored with her. She turned to face me and reached up to the top shelf above the washer to retrieve the extra bottle of laundry detergent. The bottom of her tank top slipped out of the waist of her jeans, exposing her flat copper-colored stomach. As she stretched to reach the handle of the bottle, her back arched and her perky breasts strained against the fabric of her top. I realized I was staring and quietly diverted my gaze. I was now focused on the side of her right hip and the floral appliqué that was stitched down her hip and across the back pocket of her jeans. With her tank top untucked, I could see just a hint of a lacy red thong sneaking out from the waistband of her jeans. I could only imagine how that thong looked sliding down the crack of her tight little ass. Yes, no wonder Ted enjoys taking a little peek here and there at her. She truly was gorgeous.

I was still staring at Loretto when she turned and looked at me. "I'm sorry, mamm. Was there something else I needed to do?"

"No...I...uh...no," I fumbled over my words and stared at my own feet, embarrassed that I'd obviously been caught staring at her backside. I mean, for goodness sakes, I'm a happily-married, very contented, vibrant heterosexual woman. "I was just looking at...I mean, saw...um...I'm sorry, Loretto. I just couldn't help but notice the top of your thong. I mean, it is red and it sort of caught my attention."

"My? Oh...Si. Do you like? I just bought it."

"Yes, I'm sure it is very nice," I responded.

She gushed with appreciation at my casual comment. "You need one like this for Mr. Ted. Let me show you." She unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans and before I knew it, she had slipped them down to the bottom of her backside as she modeled the thong for me. She looked over her shoulder and awaited my verdict.

"Yes, it looks very nice on you," I smiled sheepishly and stared at my feet again.

"They came as part of a set." I looked back at Loretto. Her jeans still hung open at her hips. She turned around now to face me and had lifted her tank top up over her head to show me the matching bra. Each breast was positioned perfectly in its lace-stitched red cup. Her dark nipples peeked through the sheer trim of the bra. Their puckered tips tight against the lacy mesh. Her beautiful round breasts were swathed in tiny strips of red lace. Just one gentle tug from my hand could peel back that lacy trim and those perky little tits would tumble right out of that bra.

Good grief! What in the world was wrong with me? I'm not some horny teenager or a closet lesbian. I just stood there staring at her.

"What is wrong, mamm? You do not like?" she asked.

"No, I like it very much. Your bra is very nice."

"Is that all?" she asked tentatively.

"Um...what do you mean?"

Loretto pulled the tank top over her head and took two steps closer to me. She was so close to me that I could not move without brushing against her. She repeated again, "you do not like?"

Shock flooded through my brain. Was I losing my mind? Was this girl hitting on me? For goodness sakes, I'm not gay. I'm her boss. She's half my age. I just stood there, speechless.

She leaned forward and the tips of her breasts brushed up ever so lightly against my own. She whispered to me, "I know you have seen how Mr. Ted looks at me sometimes, but I do not think you see how I look at you sometimes..." her voice trailed off and she leaned in even closer. I could feel her breath on my cheek.

"Loretto, I'm not..." she interrupted me by brushing her lips against mine. I relaxed my lips against hers. She seductively slid her tongue across my lower lip. I jumped and pulled my head away. I simply could not do this. She chuckled softly and said, "I don't care about what you are or what you are not. I do not care about who you are or who I am. I just care about what we both are feeling right now."

She reached out and touched the side of my cheek then slowly slid her fingers down my neck to the top of my chest and then down to my right breast. She flattened her palm against my breast and squeezed gently. I opened my mouth to speak as she started to scratch the tips of her nails across my breast. I heard myself moan and my eyes closed instinctively. Oh, it felt so good. She was touching both of my breasts now...squeezing them...tapping and gently twisting my nipples. They immediately became hard and taut. They pushed and strained against the fabric of my bra and my silk blouse.

I felt Loretto's hands as they unbuttoned my blouse and slid beneath the satiny fabric. She found the front closure hook on my bra and quickly unclasped it. My ample breasts sprang free of the confines of my bra and hung softly at my chest. "You are very lovely," she said quietly as she massaged my breasts with her palms and stroked their swollen peaks with her thumbs. My eyes were closed tight but I felt her breath against my left breast. I opened my eyes in time to see her full pink lips as they slid over my left nipple. She started to suckle and lick me. A raw, burning fire shot through my veins and my pussy immediately started to ache with desire. I stood there, breathless, still in shock while this woman, a virtual stranger, sucked and licked and slurped at my breast.

I broke away from her touch and took a small step backward. "Loretto, really, I can't do this." I hesitated. I saw her fingers reach for my breast again. I turned and practically ran to the back of the house shouting, "Don't follow me."

I ran into the guest bedroom and quickly closed the door behind me. The entire house was silent except for the pounding of my heart and the blood that coursed through my veins. I was so upset and confused. I stood there with my arms wrapped around my chest thinking, "Oh, I hope she doesn't follow me. I hope she doesn't follow me. Oh, who was I kidding? I hope she DOES follow me...please, follow me." My breasts were still tingled from the electric spark of her touch and my cunt dripped with desire. It practically begged to be touched.

The door to the bedroom opened slowly. Loretto walked in and closed it behind her. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean...It is just that I saw how you were looking at me and..." she paused. I could tell the reality of the situation had set in for her. She was now desperately trying to find a way to talk herself out of this mess, to save her job, to ease my embarrassment. I stood there for a moment in agony, not knowing what to say or do. I took a deep breath and decided for just this once, I would go with my gut...follow my instincts...to hell with the rest.

I walked up to her and, without speaking a word, I pulled the tank top over her head and slid the straps of her bra down off her shoulders. I tugged at the lacy red cloth covering each of her breasts until they popped out of their restraints and hung there at attention. Before I lost my nerve, I reached out and covered both of her breasts with my hands. She smiled and closed her eyes. I ran my fingers slowly over the nipples and watched her body shudder slightly with delight. I rolled the tip of her rosy chocolate-tinted nipple between my thumb and forefinger. I squeezed it gently. I leaned forward and licked the tip of her breast, then slid my open mouth over it. I sucked slowly. Loretto moaned and I felt her hands in the back of my hair, pressing my face tighter against her heaving breasts.

I felt Loretto pushing at my shoulders. She literally shoved me back against the bed. I looked up and watched her shimmy out of her jeans. She stood over me and I watched as she unbuckled the thin belt I was wearing. She unzipped my brown cotton pants and tugged at them until my hips wiggled free and she slid them slowly to the floor. She climbed up on the bed onto her knees and straddled me. I had no idea what to expect at this point. I had certainly never done anything like this before. Loretto literally sat down on me and pressed her crotch firmly against mine. I don't know how to explain it exactly but her pubic bone was positioned right above my clitoris. She started to slowly rock back and forth. The pressure of her bone against my mound pushed down on my clit. Delicious sensations vibrated from my crotch through my body. "Oh, unbelievable," I thought. "She isn't even really touching me yet and I'm already about to cum."

Loretto's hands slid across my stomach and sides. She leaned over and caressed my breasts gently. Then she slowly slid down my body until her hips rested at my knees. She parted my legs with her hands and gently pulled down my satin panties. The air hit my exposed moist twat and I inhaled quickly in jerky little puffs. Loretto's left palm was pressed against my cunt and the fingers on her right hand slid and swirled around the head of my clit. It felt so good I thought I would suffocate. She continued to circle and slide her fingers. She used the palm on her other hand to push up on the top of my mound and pulled the area around my clit taut. I watched as she licked her lips and slowly leaned down. Then she buried her face between my legs. She licked around my vaginal lips and nibbled on the outside at the top of my pussy. I moaned and slid my naked legs against the soft fabric of the duvet. I felt her warm lips pucker and press against my aching clit. She slowly sucked, then licked...sucked, then licked. She swirled her stiff tongue against my tight little nub and then she grazed it again and again gently with her teeth. I thought I was going to literally die from the pleasure this woman was bringing me. I had always enjoyed oral sex but no man had ever made me feel this way. She knew the exact amount of pressure and suction to shoot me through the roof.

When my moans turned to whimpers, she increased the intensity of her fingers and her lips. I gasped when I felt her slide two fingers deep into my wet hole. She quickly and smoothly manipulated my clit with the flat part of her thumb while she continued to fuck me with her fingers. I felt my hips buck and jerk. My muscles tightened and I panted, "uhhm...uhhm...uhhm..." while my body recoiled in passion. I threw my head back against the pillows on the bed and gasped for breath as I came down from the pinnacle of desire. I had never felt such a fast explosive orgasm before. I saw Loretto get up off the side of the bed and I became immediately self-conscious. I closed my eyes and waited to hear her leave the room. Instead, I felt her slide back onto the bed. I opened my eyes and she smiled at me. I felt something soft at my breast. I looked down and saw the greenish black ostrich feathers of the duster from her cleaning kit swoosh back and forth across my breasts. My nipples betrayed me and tightened to stiff peaks immediately. Damn them.

Instead of fighting it, I just ran my hands under my large breasts and cupped them so the feathers could drag and tickle across my nipples. Loretto didn't lay a finger on me, but she continued to stroke and tease my entire body with that feather duster. After about 20 tortuous minutes of twirling and stroking, my body was pushed to a fevered pitch. Loretto smiled at me and slid a finger back to my dripping wet cunt. She tapped and rubbed my clit again. My hips and thighs tightened and I rounded my back in pleasure. I leaned back and soaked in the sensation of her nimble fingers against my hot slit. She move faster and harder...faster and harder until my body shook with desire and she knew I was on the verge of another explosive orgasm. I bent my knees to see if I could intensify what I was felt. I arched my hips upward and was consumed by a piercing, hot sensation that filled me. I looked down and saw Loretto crouched between my legs pushing against my bent knees with her shoulder. The fingers on her right hand twirled and plucked and rubbed on my clit. Her left hand held the feathered end of the duster as she rammed the broad handle completely into my cunt and deep inside me. In and out she pushed. Faster and faster she slammed that smooth wooden handle into me.

My hips flailed up and down to meet the thrusts of her hand. The faster and harder she shoved that duster tip into me, the louder I begged her not to stop. "Oh, hmmn, please. Don't...stop...hmmn. Uhhm. Uhhm. Uhhm."

I moaned and cried and begged in rhythm with my bucking hips and bumping breasts. Even louder than my cries were the sounds of the wooden handle and her hands slapping against the wetness of my cunt. Loretto pushed just a little harder on my clit. I could tell she wanted to drive me over the top. I grunted and thrust like a sex-crazed maniac. I slid both of my hands over my own breasts and massaged and tweaked them...driving myself closer and closer and closer to the..."Oh,oh NO...Ted!" I turned my head and saw my husband standing in the open bedroom doorway with his mouth literally hanging open. Loretto hadn't seen him. I leaned over and tried to fight my way up off the bed. Ted rushed toward the bed at me. He was surely going to kill me. He shoved my shoulders hard and pushed me back down on the bed. Loretto screamed and jumped up to a standing position.

I opened my mouth to offer an excuse or to say ANYTHING at this point and Ted blurted out, "Shut up. Don't stop!" Loretto sat back down on the bed and Ted pushed her face forward between my spread legs. He held my shoulders down, strapping me to the bed with his arms and started whispering, "Yeah...come on...fuck her with your tongue." Loretto quickly complied and in seconds I was writhing and moaning again. Ted whispered into my ear, "You are so sexy! This is so hot."

I couldn't believe what had happened. This beautiful young latino girl was sucking me and fucking me with her tongue while my husband sat at the top of the bed watching. Ted quickly unzipped his pants and wrapped his hand firmly around his stiff shaft. He strained and pulled and jerked at his pole while I squeezed my nipples between my fingers and felt the sensation of that beautiful little mouth as it kissed and licked my aching slit. The most powerful orgasm I had ever experienced in my life washed over me. I bucked and twisted and thrashed so hard I almost knocked Loretto off the side of the bed. As my screams of pleasure turned to throaty moans, Ted's breathing changed to sharp little gasps. I looked up in time to see him shoot his load straight up in the air toward the ceiling. His throbbing cock was tight and rigid. Just one look at his hard-on and my pussy started to tingle again. He smiled at me knowingly and whispered, "I'll take care of you later. Right now, trade places with Loretto and let me watch you take care of her." I laughed and then, of course, Loretto and I dutifully obeyed.

tiffnhoney
tiffnhoney
15 Followers