Talk and Action Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers

His body was wracked with sobs at an immediate sense of failure.

"I want to love you," he wept.

Nalini pushed the boy off. He was being too noisy and loud.

She sat him on the edge of the bed. She slid to the floor. Her mouth quickly covered his juice-coated cock.

"Mausi," he wailed, caressing her head between his legs. Her fist caught his cock in a grip and expertly she masturbated the boy. As he wailed she shoved his cock into the mouth that came right after, sucking in his head.

"Ah, ah, ah!" he cried as she showed no mercy to his cock.

"Mmm! Mmm!" she coaxed him through the full mouth of cock. "finish!" she demanded.

"Inside your mouth?" he asked incredulously.

She nodded, her cheeks swollen with his cock.

Reaching up she raked his chest with the nails on one hand. The other hand pumped the cock. Her lips did their magical work.

Pappu filled the mouth of his aunt with shooting jets of cum as he lost control.

He fucked her mouth as if it was a cunt with no thought or regard for his aunt. She tried to avoid taking in the release but some of it was inevitable. Once she managed to extricate the cock from her mouth, she held it in her fist, intermittently kissing the spewing head. As she fisted him he shot over her face and head.

He hunched over her head, giving himself over to the waves of pleasure and surrendering to his aunt. As the waves subsided she felt his body wracked by sobs.

She put her arms around his torso and rocked him.

"Nothing, it is nothing," she soothed him.

"Mausi loves you, will do anything for you," she cooed.

He nodded.

"Go," she said after several minutes of aunt-nephew bonding thus.

She fell back on her bed, exhausted and her mind in a whir over the turn of events. She would never be able to face her sister if she ever found out. She turned warily to look at her husband. He seemed fast asleep as before, the snoring rhythm unchanged.

She did not know when she fell asleep. But she awoke to him stroking her breasts and thighs. That black nightgown had that effect.

He mounted her and fucked her silently. Her pussy was raw from the punishing fucking she had taken from her nephew. She felt him release into her, her cunt full with a mix of semen from her husband and her nephew. Before he had finished spewing and rolled off, Nalini fell back into sleep.

And so Nalini she finished her narrative to Sunil.

"What do I do next?" she asked.

"Nothing. Do nothing. You need no more men," he said. "I am reaching in a few days. My tickets are booked. Wait for me."

The gloves were off for Sunil. He was going to get her and take her in the way the master does. Or so he thought.

misterwho
misterwho
1,209 Followers
12