Talk to Me Straigh

Story Info
Filipino model and frat guy hang out
1.3k words
3.93
42.8k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was once invited to attend this party in a posh club in makati, manila, philippines.yeah, yeah, you'll see all the goodlooking models you could ever see. women were mostly tall, skinny and pretentious while the male models were of course trying hard to sounbd intelligent and straight. believe me...8 out of 10 male models are bI or even gay! I greeted the host of the party. he was so busy that he just told me to go grab myself some booze and enjoy myself. suddnely, an old friend of mine comes up to me and says hello. his name was john. he's chinese and he's definitely straight. with him was his friend named Stuart. he was goodlooking. robert downey look?a?like. good built and he was wearing the typical manila straight guy would wear when going clubbing. greeted each other hello and started to chit chat.

after a few minutes, a model pulled me out of the conversation coz she was dying to introduce me to her friend who likes me a lot. she was hot. you bet she was. she was about 5'10, dark and was heavy on the breasts size. but I dnt know. I was not that interested in her for I was getting curious with Stuart. I excused myself from her and walked back to where Stuart and my friends were chit chatting. as I walked back towards them, our eyes met. he looked hot as he drank his scotch and at the same time staring at me. when I reached them , we started talking again. now, it was only him and i. he asked how fun is it be a model. he asked if I get laid all the time. I told him that yeah it was fun and I do get tons of offer every now and then both from women and rich businessman...and of course I made it look like I dnt dig guys so I made fun of the ruch businessmen who ask me out all the time ( who I turn down all the time as well).we were both laughing. I dnt know how but out of nowhere the topic threesome came up. he asked if I experienced 2 girls at the same time and I said "yeah, I even experienced 2 guys and 1 girl too" just to check how he would react. that was very brave of me but I had to do that to find out if this guy really is curious.you bet he was! he said "damn man, thats my ultimate fantasy! double penetration!". then things went back to normal for there was something going on in the first floor. like a dance thing or something that grabbed everybody's attention.nothing was happening and I still have a pictorial the next day for a famous fashion mag in singapore so I had to beg of...

after a few weeks, I called him up and checked on him . asked him if he wants to chill. and again...out of nowhere, the sex topic came up again. he complained that he is sexually frustrated that he to jack off 4 times that day. I told him that I havent been getting laid too so I told him that we should meet up and hire a gilr for us to both fuck at the same time.

we met up that night. he picked me up at starbucks and we both were checking out the girls that we both know and whom we think will go for a threesome. the ones I know are in thailand and he dsnt know anybody. "well" he said "I guess we should stick to plan A! hire a fucking cunt!".

we drove along the streets of manila and the girls that we saw were either yucky and disgusting.

we were frustrated and pulled over near a cafe. he asked me if I was all set for tonighht and I yelled " yeah!". he told me that everything is getting to be frustrating. he said that he was getting horny as hell. I told him that maybe we could go back to my place and call up a friend of mine who's beautiful and hot. I acted as if I just remembered and said "c'mon dude, lets go back to my place. her number is in my black book!".

we went to my place. told him to feel comfy and I played an x?rated tape for him to watch while I look for the black book.

after a few mins, I went back and sat beside him (with a few inches away from him) and told him that my friend is not answering the fone. he got more frustrated. well, I guess we will have to settle for this hot video of yours.

I said " cool".

after a few minutes of watching, I bravely told him that I am jacking off. I took my enormous dick out and he was shocked. all he said was "ok...".

while I was stroking myself, I got the lube and used it to make my stroking better. I can see him take a fast look at my dick and return to watching the video.

finally, he said " shit man, I gotta jack off too. ". there he took out his big dick. his pubes were thick and reddish (he was part filipino?american). I found that hot. he was moaning and his dickhead was swelling.

I was thinking of grabbing his dick and stroke it for him but I resisted. you know. the culture in the philippines sucks. people are so close?minded.

but then something straneg happened. he looked at me and he moved closer to me. he said he needed lube. upon hearing that, I reached on my right side to get the lube...but as I was raching for it...thre he was stroking my cock. I stopped and looked at him. he then said " I told u...I needed lube". damn, he has a way of "lube?ing" himself. I though that was it but then another surprise came. he grabbed my hand and made me cup his bowls. he spread his legs and there I was fingering this hot hunk!

he was moaning. he was saying " shit man, this is my second time with a man and damn sure this aint gonna be the last...you are so hot man....fuck me, dude!".

I got quiet but I ddnt go dumb. I stood up, spread his legs and slowly fucked this frat guy. he was liking it. he wanted me to go faster and so I did.

I let him lead and so did he. he grabbed my hair as I fucked him and kissed me. our tounges were wrestling and I liked it. I licked his pinkish nipples and kissed him passionately.

I was fucking him so hard that I was ready to cum. I asked him if I should pull it out but he ddnt want me to.

"fuck, fuck, fuck, ffffffffffffff.......fuck....fuck...". I blew my load inside him and he loved it. he fingered himelf and and fed himself my cum. I loved looking at him lick his finger clean. he loved my cum.

he ddnt cum yet so I asked him what he wanted me to do. he told me that he loves to lick ass. from thatstatemen t alone, I bent over and spread my cheeks. he licked me. rimmed me to the max. he was stroking himself as I moaned with the pleasure his toungue was giving me!

"yeah, I want you...damn, I really want you...yeah...your ass tastes great...yeah....".

my dick got rock hard again. he was enjoying it.

then he started to yell that he's coming and so did i...

we were cursing each other "fuck u, stuart! fuck you!...yeah...yeah....fuckk....aaaaaaaahhhhh...dammmmmmmmmn it!...

I came and so did he.

we both lay down on my bed and the next morning, he greets me with a kiss and told me "damn, whoever says that your first is the best is wrong...!"