Talk to Me (The Winner, Part II)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardly. He's my brother. One of 'em anyway. So, like, are you? Trying to pick me up?"

"Shhh!" The librarian shushed us again and aimed his finger like he meant it before drawing it across his throat. His sister stuck her tongue out this time. He stuck out his tongue in return and added crossed eyes.

"I'm with them." I ignored the byplay and pointed at Nicky and Sin.

She scanned the twins and then looked back at me, her eyes going to my white-blonde hair.

"Stepmother." I answered her unspoken question, I was used to getting that look. And the one of disbelief that followed.

Sin and Nicky showed up at the table, dropping their books and taking seats next to each other. Pulling one book close they started scanning through it. A few minutes later, they pushed that book away and opened another. The redhead watched us for a bit then went back to her note-taking as I opened the first book the twins had dismissed; The Big Book of Answers.

I was still reading and looking at the illustrations when Nicky and Sin finished going through their pile of books, pushing the last one away into the center of the table.

"It's not here."

"What isn't?" I asked as I closed my book and put it into my lap. I was going to check it out so I could finish reading it. It did have a lot of answers to questions I didn't know I had.

"The book we're looking for. The one on physical changes during pregnancy."

Tap, tap, tap, tap, tap . . . The noise came from where the redhead was sitting. She was tapping her pencil on her pile of books. As we looked over, she nudged one of them toward us before making another note on her yellow paper tablet. Sin leaned over and pulled the indicated book back to her, opening it and putting it where both she and Nicky could read it as they flipped the pages. In moments their eyes were following the text as they found what they'd been looking for.

Mimicking her earlier move, I put my chin in my palm and looked at the redhead. Eventually she looked up and I smiled before mouthing Thank You to her. Immediately Sin looked at Nicky who looked past her at the redhead and then back to Sin. He gave a tiny nod yes. Sin pushed the book over in front of Nicky and shifted from her chair to the chair next to the redhead.

"Hi." She scrunched even closer. "Nicky likes you. He thinks you're pretty."

I buried my face in my hands, barely preventing a groan from escaping as the redhead looked at me.

"What?" Sin looked at me. "He does."

The redhead's eyes flashed to Nicky, who kept on reading, and then back to me. I used my finger as a pointer from one twin to the other.

"Nicky. Sin." Pointing back to myself I gave her my name too. "Christine."

"My mom." Sin filled in that detail.

Green eyes took all three of us in.

"They don't have a lot of friends so sometimes they can sound awkward the first time they meet people they don't know." I tried to explain what had just happened. "They're not the way that sounded. They're normal twins who don't get out very often socially."

Sin nodded. "People think we're weird. We're not, but people think we are."

"Are they bothering you sis?" The Librarian hustled over before the redhead could reply. He looked at us sternly. "Stop annoying other library patrons or I'll have to ask you to leave."

"Donnie, shut up." The redhead finally said something.

"They're making too much noise. People are complaining."

"DOES ANYONE HAVE A PROBLEM IF I SHOUT IN HERE?"

The redhead's voice rose as she yelled, the words echoing off the ceiling. The Librarian, Donnie, flinched and tried to shush her.

"There's nobody in here except us." The redhead looked up at the Librarian, resting her head in her hand while beginning to tap her pencil eraser on the table. "So, baby brother, who is it that is complaining about noise? Which person, out of the multitude of the missing, complained?"

"I'm a person . . ."

"That's debatable." She spoke over top of him. "Go away and stop bothering me or I'll complain to the Librarian about the Librarian annoying the library patron who is trying to study for her thesis. Then I'll tell mom and you'll really get it."

Donnie left, throwing up his hands as he took up his station behind the front desk once more. The redhead flipped her hair at him again before looking directly at me.

"Are you trying to pick me up? Because if you are, this is a really strange come-on."

I denied it and explained that Sin and Nicky were twins and that Nicky was shy with people he didn't know. Because of that he usually left initiating social contact to his more outgoing sister.

"Nicky wants to know what you're studying." Sin scrunched even closer to the redhead when I got done explaining. The redhead shifted slightly further away as Sin got into her personal space but Sin just moved to close the gap and then took some extra on top of that.

"Sin you're crowding her." I chided Sin before explaining to the redhead. "They're really close to each other because they're twins. They use lots of physical contact with each other so they think it's ok to get physically close to people they like. She's not trying to maul you or anything, she just likes you."

Sin nodded agreement as she shifted a teensy bit closer. "I do. Nicky likes you more, but I like you too."

I got another strange look from the redhead and stood up.

"Sin, it's time to go. Nicky, you too. If you want to take that book home, it's check out time." I offered the book in my lap to him. "This one as well."

Sin stood up and grabbed Nicky's hand as she looked down at the redhead and smiled. Nicky smiled along with Sin. My mouth dropped open, Nicky is just not that expressive in public.

Green eyes watched as the twins bumped shoulders and touched temples while walking toward the check-out counter where Donnie waited for them. They giggled and looked back over their shoulders at me.

"Mom?"

Sin's call got me moving in that direction. With a tiny waggle of my fingers at the redhead I followed them out.

"Tami says you can have all the sex you want and not hurt the baby." Sin caressed my baby bump, spreading the Vitamin E oil she'd dribbled on me again. The oil was supposed to help prevent stretch marks. They'd told me a lot of doctors recommended using it. My own had said the same when I asked her, telling me the earlier the better. So now I got oiled daily, with more oil than went through an old clunker car.

Nicky was stretched out along my other side, both of them running oily hands all over me even though my skin had already soaked in most of what they'd already used on me. Their continued caresses telling me without words how needy they were. I was willing but didn't know if too much sex would hurt the baby or not. I was still sleeping with Tom but I wasn't getting enough sex to keep me completely satisfied because I'd stopped having sex with the twins. I hadn't been sure if I could do that safely, even though my doctor told me that I could continue with a normal sex life. The problem was my sex life wasn't normal. It wasn't even close to normal, but there was no way I was going to tell that to the doctor; Rule Number One.

"Tami?" I turned my head to look at directly at Sin. "Who's Tami?"

"At the library. You met her. She's working on her Masters thesis. It's about evolutionary changes in human physiology. She said sex is ok. As much as you want as long as you keep any weight off the baby and don't overdo it by having an orgy or anything like that."

Oh. Tami must be the redhead whose brother was the Librarian. At the mention of her name, Nicky shifted and pressed against me. I could feel him getting hard so I rolled in his direction slightly as he pulled me in. Parting my lips with his tongue, he kissed me the way I'd shown him back when we first began sleeping together.

Boom! My brain went into orbit like it usually did. Sin crowded in against my back, nibbling the nape of my neck before Nicky rolled and pulled me on top of him. I straddled his hips, using one hand to position him between my thighs. He was stiff! More than he usually was.

"You're sure?" I looked at Sin as I held Nicky while he throbbed against my palm. He was so hard and ready he was almost exploding!

Sin nodded and laid flat on her back. "We double checked. It's safe."

With those words I eased myself down on Nicky's gigantic erection, wiggling my hips as I went. It'd been a long time for us and he obviously needed me, masturbation clearly hadn't been nearly enough to keep them satisfied. It probably wouldn't have been enough for me either, but at least I'd had Tom to sleep with. Even if that hadn't been enough, it was better than doing completely without like they'd had to.

Once I was all the way down on Nicky, and feeling like I had a tree trunk stuffed inside of me, I started pumping my hips watching for Sin's eyes to roll up in her head. Once they did I closed my own and concentrated on my rhythm until Nicky unexpectedly thrust up into me and grunted. I could feel him throbbing as he ejaculated inside of me, Sin squealing and gushing from her place next to us.

"That was quick." I stayed in position to kiss Nicky while Sin recovered from her simultaneous orgasm.

"Nicky likes Tami. Talking about her made him too excited. That's why we came before you did." Sin was still breathing a bit fast but she sat up to slip in behind me over Nicky's legs. She squeezed and tweaked my breasts and nipples as she hung her chin over my shoulder.

"We really want to have sex with her but I don't know how to ask. It's different with you, we know you love me."

I could see that. The twins had to have someone who could love both of them at the same time. Not knowing if their new friend would accept that or not prevented them from asking her to sleep with them. What if she said no or told them to go away and never talk to her again? Worse, what if she laughed at them or ridiculed them to her friends?

"All you can do is ask her the same way you ask me." I used my fingernails to stroke Sin's thighs where they nestled behind mine while I remained where I was. I had them now, both of them. Tami could just wait for her chance, forever if need be because right now their hearts were mine.

Sin shivered at the sensation of my nails on her sensitive skin, her nipples hardening to poke me in the back. I squeezed tight around Nicky's erection, he was still stiff enough that I felt like I'd been impaled.

"If you want the prize you have to play the game. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose." I finished my thought and raked Sin's thighs again.

Sin clamped my body against hers. Wiggling just enough to bounce both of us on top of Nicky, making me catch my breath as she whispered in my ear.

"Winner!"

Laughing I spilled us off of Nicky, waiting until Sin rolled back to face me before hitching my leg over her hip. Nicky slipped in behind, and into, me as Sin drew me close.

"I love you mom." Her eyes rolled up again.

I thrust my hips backward as Nicky began to stroke deep, banging right into my G-spot with each plunge. My moans eventually turning into squeals that matched Sin's as all three of us orgasmed at the same time, Nicky ejaculating so much I wasn't able to hold him in. Despite my best effort at keeping him inside of me he popped out before he finished, spraying cum across my thigh as he stroked himself while Sin's hands plunged between her own legs to continue her own orgasm.

I looked down once he was finished. He was still hard, his erection poking out from between my legs, a sticky string of cum from the tip trailing over my thigh. Sin pulled me around so my back was to her as Nicky pressed against my front.

"I need you." She hung her chin over my shoulder again. "Love me. Please?"

I lifted my arms to Nicky and kissed him. He slammed into me, beginning to pump in and out while accompanied by the sounds of very sloppy sex. Sin's breathing over my shoulder was synced with his until he grunted and began to orgasm for the third time. I was so full and slippery I could barely feel him. He kept thrusting against me, trying to get deeper inside while he filled me with more semen and Sin squealed into my ear.

"I love you Nicky." The overfull feeling of him inside of me finally started easing as he deflated. He huddled against me, breathing deeply while his heart thumped in his chest so hard I could see his pulse fluttering in the hollow of his throat.

"I love you." He rumbled softly in my ear as he went completely limp and slipped out of me.

I kissed him and kept my comments to myself. At least he hadn't called me Tami. Sin used her fingers to scoop the cum from my thigh, offering it to me first then sucking it in and swallowing before diving between my legs for more. I grabbed her head and hung on while she buried her face in my crotch. It wasn't long before I was writhing in pleasure as she licked and fingered me into a series of orgasms.

After the fourth or fifth orgasm I couldn't handle any more. Sitting, I pulled her up and then rolled to pin her to the bed underneath me. Sin used her tongue to lick her lips of all the cum she had on them, leaving the remnants on her tongue for me to have as I kissed her. The combination of the combined flavors of our lovemaking was exquisite, made even more special by the fact that I'd really missed having sex with them.

Tami's table had even more books spread out in front of her, with a pile stacked to the side and waiting, than the last time I was here. As I sat down across from her she looked up.

"Well, hi there." She smiled at me and tapped her pencil on her yellow tablet. "Christine, right? You come alone this time?"

I nodded yes. "I wanted to talk to you."

"So, you are trying to pick me up. I thought you were."

This time I shook my head no. "I'm here to talk to you about Nicky and Sin."

She frowned and put down her pencil. "What about them?"

I put my elbows on the table, leaned on them, and got right to the point. "Nicky likes you. So does Sin. They want to sleep with you."

"And this is your business because . . .?"

"I am their stepmother. That makes it my business and that's why I'm here. I wanted to explain how tight their twin bond is. And to let you know they don't have a lot of experience in dating. Almost none because anyone they date will have to go out with both of them." I held up a pair of fingers. "It's a two-for-one deal, both of them or nothing. Not everyone understands that so I thought I'd come by and make that clear. I also wanted to tell you, if you aren't comfortable enough to be with both of them at the same time, then you should let them know now rather than later. That way it hurts them less."

"What if I do sleep with them? What then?"

I could tell she wasn't serious, the question was just something she said to see if she could throw me off stride. I'd already anticipated it.

"I don't care if you sleep with them or not as long as you don't abuse them. I do care that you don't intentionally lead them on just to hurt them. Both Nicky and Sin deserve better."

"Tami's not interested in guys, she only chases other women." The words came from a freckle-faced girl who dropped a bookbag on the table and gave me the once over. She had hair the same shade of red as Tami, but her's was straight rather than having Tami's wavy kinks. Judging by them both having the same green eyes and hair color, they were probably related. The newcomer looked to be younger than Tami but only by three or four years at the most.

"She wants to sleep with you. To the point she talks about you at home all the time. Beautiful blonde hair, hubba hubba sexy, oh oh oh so kissable lips, yada yada yada eyes. She goes on about you so much it made you easy to recognize. Not that she was wrong about any of it." I got another once over from boots to baby blues. "Just so you know."

"Cricket," Tami pointed her pencil. "Shut up."

The freckled girl squinched her eyes. "Make me, genius."

"Knock it off you two." Another bookbag hit the table. I looked up at the second bookbag wielder. Tall, he also had freckles, green eyes, and short red hair of a similar color as the other two. He was about the same age as the freckle-faced girl, to the point I couldn't tell which one was older than the other.

"This is a library. If you want to wrestle, go home. Fair warning, mom is not in a good mood today. So if you're really fighting, expect her to take a third side and play dirty."

"Shhh!" Donnie came out of the office behind the check out counter and glared at us. The red-haired trio ignored him.

I looked back at Tami who pointed with her pencil again. First to the girl and then to the young man.

"Cricket. And Andrew." She shifted the pencil back to Cricket. "Why are you two here?"

Cricket rolled her eyes. "Duh, it's a library. You know, books and stuff full of knowledge anyone can assimilate for free. Are you sure you're my sister? She's supposed to be smart or something and smart people know these things."

"Cricket, I said to knock it off." Andrew looked at his older sister. "Where's the sports and athletics section? Cricket didn't make the basketball team again." He grinned suddenly. "She's too short and we need to find a way to stretch her so she's taller."

"I am not short!" Cricket put her hands on her waist and looked up at her taller brother. "I'm the perfect height for someone as tall as I am. I didn't make the cut because mom made me take so many classes last semester I couldn't do anything except study and now I'm out of shape. So, are you going to help me or not? You said you would."

"I'm here, just like I said I'd be, aren't I?" Andrew looked at Tami again. "Which way?"

Tami pointed with her pencil. "Upstairs, turn left, three or four aisles down. You can't miss it, just keep sniffing. When you get to the point it smells like a sweaty locker room, you're home."

Cricket spun and grabbed her brother's shirt sleeve, heading for the stairs. She looked back over her shoulder and winked at me. "Bye blondie. Make Tami work for it."

"Cricket! Shut the hell up!" Tami ground the words out through clenched teeth.

"Shhh!" Donnie hissed at all of them. "I'm not joking around either. Be quiet or I'll throw all of you out. Mom'll back me up this time too."

Tami jabbed her pencil in his direction but didn't say anything. Donnie glared at us one last time and retreated back to the office, closing the door with a thump.

"So . . . you interested?" Tami raised her eyebrows suggestively. "It could be fun."

I shook my head slightly. "Sorry, no. I'm only here about the twins."

"Mom?" Sin's voice carried softly from behind me. "What are you doing here?"

Twisting I saw both of them come through the turnstile at the door. Damn, caught red handed.

Tami shifted a couple of her books on the table and leaned over her note tablet, obviously leaving the explaining to me. Carefully so they wouldn't think I was trying to control their outside relationships, I told them I was there to find out what Tami thought of them and whether she liked them or not. When I got done Sin nodded that she understood.

"We're still trying to figure out how to ask if Tami wants to have sex with me. Did you ask her already?"

Tami choked violently at that point.

"What?" Sin looked at her in puzzlement. Which made Tami's coughing fit worse.

"Tami?"

The concern in Cricket's voice as she called her sister's name was obvious. She threw a quick look over the balcony railing then started down the stairs with an armload of books, Andrew right behind her carrying a few more. Sin turned at the sound of a new voice and froze. Nicky swivelled fast and caught his breath. Andrew dropped the books he was carrying as he tripped and nearly fell down the stairs, saving himself only by grabbing at the handrail. Cricket finally looked up from where she was watching her feet when she reached the last step and went still as a statue. Four faces looked at four faces, scanning features seemingly with the intent to commit them to permanent memory.

123456...8