Talk To You After Class Ch. 02

Story Info
This time Jake has some fun with Mary before school.
2.3k words
4.32
51.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/03/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Hey, this story is a continuation of the short See You After Class, if you haven't read it yet you may want to read it now, or you could miss out on some things.)

Jake walked into West River High School on Monday morning in the same way he always did; slightly sleepy and several hours early. This earliness wasn't born out any particular desire to be at school mere minutes after its doors were unlocked at seven in the morning so much as it was born out of his desire to not have to walk to school, and the possibility of getting a ride from his father who worked in the area and started his shifts at seven thirty.

After depositing his books, bag, and jacket into his locker he began the second half of his school day morning rituals, which was to seek out Mary. Who by some happy coincidence also had a parent whose shifts started early in the morning, and who also preferred to get a ride, than to walk to school every day.

It wasn't long before he spotted Mary, who at the time was sitting on an empty desk down a side hall reading a comic he didn't recognize. Jake had always found Mary quite attractive, she stood just a few inches shorter than him, and had long reddish brown hair which went down to just past her shoulders. Today she was wearing a short purple skirt, with a low cut yellow top which served to show off her medium sized milky white breasts which were pushed together by her bra into some impressive cleavage. From her top his eyes wandered down to her legs which were naked up to her mid thigh and crossed sedately in an unintentionally sexy position. Without realizing it Jake found him wishing that Mary's legs weren't crossed, and that he could have maybe caught a glimpse of her underwear.

It was at this point however that Mary noticed Jake and sliding off the desk walked up to him "Hey Jake, how was your weekend, and what did Ms. McPhillips want to talk about after class on Friday?" She asked him, with a bit of a sly smile.

"Hey" he responded with a smile, and a short pause before continuing "my weekend was boring, and she just wanted to talk to me about my essay" Jake finished. His mind wandering back to what had really happened after class, when his teacher Ms. Ruth McPhillips had come onto him and they had wound up having sex on her desk. Jake found himself frantically hoping that Mary didn't notice the sudden bulge in his pants, which he hid by quickly moving over to an empty desk and down on it.

"Oh, well I bet you really enjoyed having some one on one time with her, I mean you definitely seem to appreciate her class" Mary replied, with an emphasized wink, which set Jake's mind racing as he wondered whether or not she had any idea that he hadn't told her the truth. His suspicions were alleviated however when Mary then turned the subject towards the comic she had been reading which was apparently an adaptation of a popular Sci-Fi series from their parents time.

They continued to talk about various different things for several minutes, until Mary interrupted Jake during what he thought was a casual glance down at her cleavage. "Hey" she said, a broad and slightly mischievous smile suddenly parting her soft red lips, "come with me for a minute" she continued, promptly grabbing a hold of his hand. She turned and began to direct Jake, who was more bewildered and confused than anything, down several empty hallways until they reached the gym.

"Where are we going" Jake asked in a hushed voice, suddenly curious as to what Mary's intentions were. He glanced around the wide empty gym, and thought he could faintly hear someone in the workout room. But he had to admit that he wasn't completely sure and the sound could have been his imagination.

"In here" Mary quickly answered, pulling a now objecting Jake into the girls change room.

"Why, what, why did you bring me in here" Jake asked slightly anxious and confused from being in an area of the school he knew he shouldn't be in. While at the same time slightly curious to finally see a place he had fantasized about so many times, glancing around he took in the whole room, with its stalls whose doors hung loosely in their frames, to the tiled walls, finally resting his eyes on the showers which adorned the opposite wall from the stalls, their cubicle curtains sitting open allowing glimpses into areas where his eighteen year old imagination told him wonderful things must happen. "I really shouldn't b—" He began but was cut off as Mary pushed him up against one of the stall doors pressing her body up against his, her mouth covering his own.

Jake could feel her hungry lips sliding across his, and her hands as they quickly across his chest, shoulders, arms, sides, and hips, as his own hands duplicating their movements. Mary pulled away just long enough to say "Oh my god, I've been wanting to do this for so long" before darting back in, her tongue sliding into his mouth as they were both lost in their lustful passionate embrace.

Jake could feel his now rock hard dick pushing against Mary's body as she leaned up against him. He slid his hands down to her waist and then around onto her butt squeezing it, and causing a small moan to escape from Mary's lips. He then broke their kiss and began to nibble his way across her chin and down her neck, while sliding his left hand up first to pull her hair away, and then to cup her bra encased breast. He could hear her heavy breathing as he lightly bit her neck, sucking just slightly. Jake suddenly became aware of one of Mary's hands which in their passion had slid down and begun to rub against his jeans, her fingers sliding up and down the length of his cock eliciting a sharp intake of breath and a low moan from him. In response to which Mary smiled and said "Does that feel good, I've never done this before"

"Oh yesss" Jake responded, reaching down and unhinging the button on his jeans, which Mary's hand eagerly darted into, wrapping around his dick and beginning to run up and down its length, while her hungry red lips pushed back up against his own. Their kiss was short lived however as they were interrupted by the sound of footsteps approaching the door to the change room.

"Shit" Mary hissed, pulling her hand from Jake jeans and pushing him into the closest stall. She had barely closed and hinged the door when someone entered the room. Through the inch wide gap between the door and the edge of the stall they could see that it was in fact Ms. McPhillips, her short light brown hair was spiky from sweat, and she was wearing a pair of black yoga pants, a blue t-shirt and carrying a dark green gym bag, which she promptly deposited on one of the benches which stood in lateral lines between the stalls and the showers. Ms. McPhillips then sighed, stretched and began to strip off her clothes. Pulling off her shoes, pants, underwear, and top so that she was standing completely naked in front of them just on the other side of the stall door, she then walked over to one of the showers, stepped inside and without closing the curtain turned on the jet of hot water and began to lather herself with soap. "Oh my god she has a sweet body" whispered Mary, who was still flushed and panting from their actions mere moments before.

"I've noticed" Jake responded smiling a bit, while at the same very aware of both his raging erection, and the fact that his two biggest crushes in his life were both in the same room together and that he had been fooling around with one and was now watching the other take a shower. He was also aware of the Soft warm pressure of Mary's body as she pressed up against him from behind, her head beside his as they peaked out through the crack in the stall.

After a few minutes of lathering soap on her body, Ms. McPhillips slowly began to rinse it off, the water carrying the bubbles away in waves off her body. The two watched as she slowly raised one of her hands up to her breast and cupping it firmly she began to tweak her nipple with her thumb and forefinger, squeezing and twisting it lightly. "Is she going to do what I think she's going to do" Jake heard Mary whisper hoarsely into his hear, her lips sliding across it as she spoke.

"I think so" responded Jake, choosing his words carefully, his eyes riveted on the scene unfolding before him.

"That's kind of hot, in a kinky way" Mary responded a moment later. Her hot breath whisking across Jake's bare neck as she began to breathe heavier, her hormones kicking in as she watched Ms. McPhillips slowly slide her hand down her wet naked body to her pussy and start working it, slowly at first then faster. As she did this they could hear their teacher's breathing coming faster, and faster, and slow moans escaping from her lips.

Just as Jake was starting to think that he couldn't handle any more without exploding he felt Mary shift slightly, her hands silently sliding around his waist and undoing his jeans, he could hear her breath coming in raggedy gasps and her hands were shaking slightly as they reached in and pulled his dick out from his pants. One hand began to slide up and down his dick while the other cupped his balls. Her smooth palm rubbing against the bottom of his dick, working him closer and closer to cumming with every pump he had to put both hands up on the wall and door of the stall to steady himself as Mary's hand began to pick up speed. "Ohhh god" he groaned.

After a few moments Mary's right hand which was cupping his balls slowly withdrew, sliding across the bare skin of his hips, he then felt her squirm a bit while still pumping her left hand up and down the length of his dick, and felt her sliding her right hand between his body and hers, down to her crotch where he could feel her beginning to frantically work her pussy while simultaneously beating him off. Her low moans sounding right in his ear, as they both watched Ms. McPhillips' fingers rapidly working her clit in the shower a few meters away, her moans now filling the change room and her hips thrusting in time with her fingers as she worked herself closer and closer to orgasm.

Jake could feel himself building up under the relentless stroking of Mary's hand, her smooth skin rubbing up and down the length of his dick, he gasped and tried to hold on for a few more moments as it became evident that Ms. McPhillips was almost at the breaking point, her fingers were a blur as they worked over her crotch, her other hand now squeezing her breast hard, pausing occasionally rub her palm across her nipple, her hand indenting the supple skin of her fantastic tits. Her breathing was coming in gasps now and with a low gasping moan she threw her head back in the shower and came, her whole body shaking with the pleasure of her release. This all proved too much for Jake and he felt himself slide over the edge. Gasping and moaning as quietly as he could he fired load after load into Mary's still rapidly stroking hand and across the door of the stall as she moaned raggedly into his neck the fingers of her other hand frantically working over her own pussy.

After he had come down a bit and Ms. McPhillips had returned to her shower Jake turned around and pushed Mary up against the wall, kissing her hard on the lips he whispered "thank you" before starting to kiss his way down her neck, across her collarbones. Down between her heaving cleavage which was slick with her salty sweat, and across her stomach until he reached her crotch where he pulled her still frantically darting fingers away from her pussy. He then slid his hands around and grabbed her bare ass under her skirt, and pulling her hips towards him began to slide his tongue up and down her slit, slowly at first then slightly faster, he played around a bit alternating in speed before using one hand to spread her lips and slide his tongue up and into her soaking wet pussy, fucking her with it. While he did this he slid his other hand around from her hand and began to play with her hard clit, which elicited a restrained gasp from Mary. Her hands snaked their way through his hair and began to pull and grip his head as he ate her out and brought her closer and closer to cumming.

It was at this point that they heard the sounds of Ms. McPhillips turning off the shower, dressing and leaving, after which Mary, no longer worried about getting caught exploded with a tirade of moans and gasps, her breathing coming in short ragged pulls as his tongue slid up and joined his fingers on her clit, while simultaneously sliding the index finger of his other hand up and into her tight hole. Mary, unable to last any longer let out a long "Unnnnggghhhh" and started to cum, her pussy spasming and contracting on Jake's finger as she rode it through her orgasm.

After they had both cleaned up and come down completely Mary turned to Jake and smiling gave him a huge, lasting hug while whispering in his ear "Oh my god that was so hot" she then paused before continuing with a mischievous smile "we really need to do that again, maybe we can even try and catch Ms. McPhillips again"