Talked into Modeling

Story Info
Mature wife talked into nude audition.
3.1k words
3.63
71.3k
40
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TonyMA70
TonyMA70
805 Followers

Roger and Brenda have been married for over forty years. Roger is 66 YO and Brenda just turned 65 YO. Brenda was very down on herself she feels she is getting old. Roger on his part loves Brenda more now than he did when he first married her. He was trying to find something that would cheer her up. He bought some jewelry that she wanted. She liked to piece, but she was still depressed. One night he was going through Craigslist looking for some equipment for is loader. He miss clicked the mouse and ended up on the talent section. The first post stated that a photographer was looking for a mature woman to model for him 55+++ it stated.

Roger being intrigued sent an email poster asking for more information. An email came back almost immediately stating that he was looking for a woman that would model, but more importantly he was doing a study on women over 55. The email also stated that he could pay the women to participate in the study.

Roger showed Brenda that email. She said that she would not be picked for something like that. He pestered her so much over the next few weeks that she said she would email the poster just to get Roger off her back. She sent the email as Roger watched. She was surprised to receive a reply almost instantly. The date for the audition was on Wednesday morning just a few days away. The poster said that his name was Dave. He gave an address in an area with large expensive houses.

On Wednesday morning a very nervous Brenda got ready to go to the audition. She took a shower; trimmed her abundant auburn pubic hair, which matched the hair on her head. She figuring that she would have to remove her outer clothes during the audition. She did not want stray hair seen coming out around her panty area. She was confident that the audition will not go that far once photographer sees her.

Her husband picked out a red dress that was just below the knee; had buttons up the front, with a matching bra and panty set. He brought out a pair of black 3 inch high heels with black thigh high nylon stockings to finish out the outfit.

They were on the road for the thirty minute trip in plenty of time to get to their destination with time to spare. The couple was talking about many mundane things on the way to keep Brenda's mind off the coming audition. Brenda told her husband that this will be the shortest audition when they take a look at her. Before Brenda knew it they were at the address almost 45 minutes early for their 12 PM appointment. The house was very large on a corner lot, but it was only about 50' from each corner with a lot of land on the side. As they will find out later the back yard was very large, including a pool and tennis courts.

Roger pulled up to the gate. He introduced himself over the intercom. The gate opened. They drove up parking in the front of the house. There was one other car parked in front with room of 20 more. The couple got out of the car. They walked to the front door it was opened by a man that was about 40 years old in a tuxedo before the rang the bell. He introduced himself as Fredrick the butler. He had them follow him to the lower floor after the couple told him Brenda was there for an audition.

Fredrick had them sit in a room that had a large screen TV, in the middle of the wall and to the left there were doors. He gave them a controller to turn on the TV if they wanted too while he informed the photographer that the couple was waiting.

It was about 35 minutes later when a young man about 30 years old came out from the door with a man that was about 55 years old, accompanied by a nude woman that was following behind. She was about the same age as the man with her eyes downcast, looking very embarrassed. They went to one side of the room, the woman bent over with her back to Brenda and her husband. She reached for her clothes that were in a box by the side of the couch when she did she spread her legs more showing them her pubic area you could see moisture on her pussy with her labia engorged. He told them to call him if they want to continue as the woman was dressing. Fredrick showed up to escort them out of the room. Suddenly Brenda realized that she probably would be in the same condition as that woman, before the audition is over.

The young man introduced himself as David the person that sent the email to them. Brenda realized that she would be auditioning for a young man that is younger than the youngest of her three sons. He had them come into the office. It was a large room with a big desk, couch and many chairs. David made a phone call. A few minutes later a man that was a little older than him came in declaring that he was the lawyer for David. He had a stack of papers to be signed before the audition can begin.

The Lawyer pulled out a non-disclosure document, explaining it to them. He passed it to Roger and Brenda to look over. After reading document Roger gave it to Brenda, telling her to sign it, he also had to sign it. The next paper was permission from Brenda and Roger for David to conduct the Audition. The document stated that Brenda will be paid for the audition, only if she complies with MWE LLC request, which is David's company. They both signed the paper handing it to David. He called Fredrick to have him make a copy of the agreement. David put out on his desk 5 One Hundred dollar bills telling them that Brenda will receive the money if she completes the audition successfully.

David asked if everyone was ready to start the audition. After an affirmative answer from all he pulled out a hundred dollar bill from his pocket handing it to Brenda. David then told the group that he was doing some research on older women, their sexual needs, their inhibitions and their submissive attitudes. He asked if there were any questions, no one responded.

David said, "Brenda you have minutes 5 to decide whether you want to continue with this interview or not. The hundred dollars is yours if you leave now. If you want to continue you will have to do as requested from now until the audition is over, with no hesitation or refusal to get the money on the desk is that understood. If you go through this audition Brenda you will know if you are accepted into the study before you leave.

Brenda said she understood the last statement. She wants to know what she will have to do. Will there be any nudity required? Will other people be involved? David said there is no other information until you decide whether you would like to go on. Discuss it with your husband you have 5 minutes we will leave the room and they walked out. Brenda asked her husband what to do. He said it was up to her. She asked him if he wanted her to go on. He said yes. Brenda said that she would probably be nude like the woman that just left. Roger said he was OK with that as long as she was.

Seeing the money on the desk was an incentive for Brenda to say she wanted to go on, when David came back in with the Lawyer and Fredrick. Brenda said she wanted to continue the audition for the study when asked. David said that is great he brought out a box telling Brenda to go into the study, remove all her clothes putting them in the box she was handed. Come back in here, stand with your hands at your sides to await further instruction.

The group then left the room leaving Brenda to go into the study to undress with her husband to assist her. She started with her dress took it off, folded it she was left with her bra and panties, when she hesitated. Roger went in back of her unhooking her bra. She removed the garment folding it and putting it in the box.

She asked Roger if he thought that David wanted her to remove her thigh highs also. Roger remembering the women that came out figured they had to come off also, so he told Brenda to remove them. She sat down on a chair, removed both hose as she switched legs Roger could see that his wife was really turned on. He could see the crotch of her panties was transparent with her arousal. Further indication of her arousal her nipples are like hard little rocks in the center of her crinkly areolas. She stood up rolling up the hose as only a woman can do putting them into the box.

Brenda stood there her face was beet red, it was taking all the courage she could muster to remove the last vestige of modesty. She hooked her thumbs into both sides of her panties, pulled them down to her knees, letting them puddle around her feet. She stepped out of them one foot at a time, while holding onto her husband's shoulder for balance. There she was nude in a strange study with many mirrors on the walls, she could look at her nude image from all sides. They both went back into the office which also had mirrors everywhere, so Brenda could see her reflection 360 degrees around her.

Roger figured he had to say something to her as she looked like she was going to bolt for her clothes. Leave before David came back into the room. You look beautiful standing there nude. I am very impressed with the courage you have to remove your clothes knowing that there will be strangers seeing you nude in a few minutes. Roger could also smell her arousal, when he was close to her. The room even though it was large was beginning to smell of an aroused woman. Brenda on her part had all she could do to make her arms stay at her sides. She wanted so badly to keep her modesty by covering her breast with her arm and put a hand over her lovely auburn pubic area.

Brenda was standing in the middle of the room nude. Roger could see that she was becoming more upset as each minute ticked by. He decided to talk with her about the kids, as this usually gets her mind off of the things that upset her. He was right they talked for over 30 minutes before David came back in the room he was watching through the one way mirrors. He had cameras videotaping the proceeding to see what her reaction to being nude would be. He would later view the video to figure out a way to control her resistance to being nude.

David entered the room with the lawyer, Fredrick and a man that she did not meet before. The group just walked around her not speaking. David went back to sit in his chair he introduced the new member of the group as Doctor Fillman a medical doctor that will be doing a preliminary exam on Brenda.

The doctor walked up to Brenda looked in her ears, nose, had her open her mouth, producing a tongue depressor he had her say Ahhhhhhhhhh. With her back to the group he had her bend over touch her toes she had to spread her legs exposing her anal opening and her pussy to everyone present to keep her balance. She could feel the cold air hitting the sensitive lips of her labia. She had a feeling of relief as she does not have to worry about keeping her modesty any more as everyone in the room has seen her most intimate being. The doctor felt her back vertebra and then told her to stand.

Going around the front of Brenda he took a very long time checking each of her breasts. He retrieved a stethoscope for the cabinet to check her heart and breathing. When he was done with that he had her stand facing the desk, he told her to bend over placing her elbows on the desk. She had to spread her legs to put her elbows on the desk comfortably. The Doctor proceeded to check her pussy and rectal opening, including her clit and pee hole. All this took place in front of an audience of 4 men. The doctor said that she was a fit woman as far as he could see presently. He could do a full medical on her if David wanted him to. David said that his observations of her were good for the time being. Brenda would be in contact with the doctor if need be.

David than took the group on a tour of the house while Brenda remained nude. She was introduced to the staff she did not feel uncomfortable with her nudity, until David started outside she objected saying "I may be seen by someone coming down the street."

David asked her if she was refusing. She said not really but she did not want to go outside nude. David stated that she refused twice to go outside, so the interview is over she will leave without the money. Brenda started to back pedal saying, "I did not want to go outside nude. I do not mind being nude inside. David said that to him it was a refusal so the audition is finished.

Brenda was almost in tears she has been nude in front of all the people so far. Now she will not get the money. She could have left with the hundred dollars and be better off. David let her stew for a few minutes, before he said "I will give you another chance, as long as you agree to be punished.

Punished? What do you mean Roger asked. David told them that he will give Brenda an extra Five hundred dollars if she agrees to be punished or she could go home now.

Not wanting to lose the money Brenda chose to be punished. They all went down to the basement, into a room that had whips, canes, and paddles on the wall. There was an odd looking frame set in the middle of the room. He had her stand in front of the piece of equipment to adjust it for her height; he had the scared older woman lay over the contraption. He put a belt around her waist. She had to spread her feet as he tightened the belt around her waist. This caused her pussy and anal opening were visible to all there. He anchored her arms to the bench. The bench had an open area for her breasts.

They were hanging down for all to see. David retrieved a paddle off the wall. It looked like a ping pong paddle with a 2' handle. He brought the paddle down on her right cheek swiftly. It was to most excruciating pain she ever felt she screamed. She started to cry, NO More, NO MORE she screamed. He brought the paddle down again on her other cheek with a loud splat causing more screams from her. The mature woman's cheeks were a bright red. David put away the paddle not wanting to hurt her too much.

When it was over there was only the tingling in her pussy although her bottom was very warm. They unstrapped her as David asked would you like to accompany me outside. She proceeded outside without any hesitation rubbing her burning behind. Brenda went through the door into the afternoon sun thinking she should have done this before the paddling. They walked the property discovering a pool, tennis courts, and nice walking paths that the group walked. The walking trail went along the fence, so anyone driving down the adjacent road would see Brenda, if they looked onto the property.

Going to the house David reiterated that Brenda passed the audition. She would have to call him if she is interested in continue in the study as he handed Brenda a business card. He told her there was just one more part to the interview to be completed. They went to David's office, he had her sit up onto his desk, spread her legs. He put the 12 hundred dollar bills in her pussy. He walked her to the study. Talking with her as they walked to the stud, she is so comfortable being nude in the presence of other people presently. It did not occur to her to get dressed even when the butler came in to escort her out to their car. She was there for an hour nude with the men finally she started to dress. When she was finished the butler escorted couple to their car.

It was a few minutes into the drive when Roger told her that he was very proud of her. How did you feel about the interview? She thought for a few minutes, looking at her face he could see her turning red. She said it was very humiliating to begin with, but after the doctor had her spread her legs during the exam. After everyone saw her most intimate being she felt relieved. She did not have to protect her modesty anymore this made her more comfortable nude. When she looked over at all the men looking at her she realized that she was in control, the men were worshiping her female form. Roger was ecstatic that his wife felt that way.

Brenda then looked at Roger, asking him if he was mad at her for letting David put the bills in her pussy. He said absolutely not he loved it when David put his fingers in his wife to insert the bills.

Roger asked if she was going to call David to schedule another meeting. Brenda said if she did Roger will have to go with her. He told her that she would not go to David's house without him. She was grateful for that comment.

It was almost 2 weeks before Brenda asked Roger again if he wanted her to call David to set up an appointment with him to meet. Roger said it was up to her. She said that we could use the money and this was something that she could do to make money. Roger told her all the money she makes from Roger was hers to do with what she wanted to. This was another incentive for her to continue the in the study.

This is a fictional story.

TonyMA70
TonyMA70
805 Followers