Talking about Sex Dungeons

Story Info
A heated discussion gets even more heated...
2.4k words
4.13
10.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Getting out of the shower, Archer heard his roommate Ryan yell out from the living room, "I'm going out on a date tonight, don't wait up for me!"

Archer yelled back, "Don't worry, I won't! Have fun, dude!"

He went into his room and heard the front door slam shut, cuing the departure of Ryan. Archer sighed in relief and looked into his dresser for what to wear. He got out his pair of black and blue striped, silk boxers. Then, he went to his closet for the rest of his outfit. Archer chose a short sleeved, gray button up, and his tight pair of black jeans. He decided to throw it together with his new, suede shoes, and combed his hair.

Grabbing his phone, Archer texted his boyfriend Lee.

Archer: ryan left the house, wanna come over baby? ;)

Lee: mmm, i dunno sweetie... im a little sore still from last night with you... plus i went to the club so im extra sore..

Archer: we dont have to go out baby. just get your ass over so i can see your adorable face

Lee: yes sir, see you in a few

Archer: see you baby

Archer threw his phone on the bed and went into the hallway that connected to the living room. He crossed the living room and went into the kitchen, and decided to cook some food for Lee. He decided to go simple and made a few pieces of chicken for them to share and some green beans for the both of them. As Archer set two glasses of white wine down along with their food on the living room coffee table, the door bell rang.

Archer turned the corridor corner and looked into the peep hole, seeing Lee standing there in all his glory. He opened the door and smiled.

"Well hey there cutie." he said, stepping out of the way so Lee could come inside.

Lee, with his light brown curly hair and serene greenish blue eyes, walked into the corridor and turned to Archer, kissing his cheek and wrapping his arms around his neck.

Archer let go of the door and let his arms fall on to the small in Lee's back. Archer took a step forward with Lee still wrapped around him, and Lee took a step backwards, still wrapped around his boyfriend.

Archer dropped his hands to just below Lee's ass, and pulled up, an incentive for Lee to jump and wrap his legs around Archer's waist. Archer embraced Lee and kicked the door closed, walking into the living room again. He set Lee on the beige couch and sat beside him, putting his arm behind Lee.

Archee looked appreciatingly at Lee. He wore a blue and black checkered flannel that clung tightly to his chest and hung loosely around his waist, with black dress pants and his favorite black dress shoes. Having bit more of a feminine side then most guys, Lee also had on a hint of brown eyeshadow, a little contour, and some light pink lip gloss.

"You look good today, babe." Archer said, not even bothering from averting his eyes from Lee's ass.

"Why thank you." Lee replied, leaning over kissing Archer's cheek.

They chatted for a little bit before eating their dinner and turning on a movie. Relaxed and happy, the two of them found themselves spooning up against each other. Archer's button up was buttoned down a bit more than originally, and his jeans, shoes, and socks were on the floor, while Lee made himself comfortable next to him without his flannel or pants, leaving him in boxers and tank top.

Although seeing each other in basically only their underwear was working up their excitement, both were too tired and/or sore to do much other than talk.

"So how was the club last night?" Archer inquired his lover.

Lee smiled and looked up at Archer, his head laying on his chest and the rest of them splayed out on the rest of the couch.

"It was fun. DJ was awesome." he replied.

"Any repeats?" Archer asked him, trying not to let the conversation lull in hopes he could keep his cock under control if he kept talking.

Lee rolled his eyes and sighed, "Thankfully not tonight. But we definitely can't go back to the Toolshed. I went there first and it was crawling with exes."

"Oh Lord, my poor baby," Archer said, chuckling, "But it was better than the one I had to rescue you from, yeah?"

"Oh, the one that had that uber-horny guy that cornered me while I was trying to take a piss? Yeah, anything is better than that."

Archer snickered and replied, "Yeah, that guy was a bit much."

"A bit?!", Lee said in mock shock, "He asked me for my number and when I said I have a boyfriend he followed me into the bathroom and whipped his dick out while I was trying to empty my damn bladder!"

"You only like it when I corner you, huh?" Archer asked, smiling and scooting in closer to kiss his boyfriend's neck.

Lee closed his eyes and gave into the feeling of Archer's rough lips brushing against his sensitive skin.

"Yeah.. Well when you do it I don't have to worry that I'm never gonna see the outside of a sex dungeon ever again.".

Archer continued kissing Lee's neck for a bit, before pausing and saying in a teasingly serious tone, "I was in a sex dungeon once."

Lee looked up to Archer and when he saw the mock far away look in his eyes, he burst out into laughter, flipping himself over so his back was pressed to Archer's stomach.

"Sorry...", he said, trying to catch his breath, "I shouldn't be laughing."

Archer stuck his tongue out and sunk lower into the couch, "It was only for a couple of hours, tops. Y'know S&M phase and all. Gotta try everything once."

Lee raised his eyebrow and said, "S&M phase, huh? Mm.. Wish I could've been there for that."

"It was fun. Power, control, and all that. The hardcore stuff wasn't for me though.", Archer said absent-mindedly, running a finger gently over Lee's arm, "You ever done something like that before?"

Lee leaned his weight further on to Archer, and told him, "Nah, not yet anyway... I think it'd be fun to get tied up though..."

Archer smiled, "Hm... Lee tied up and helpless, huh? I like that..."

He stroked the dip in Lee's hip, shifting forward and leaving a kiss on his forehead.

"What would you do to me if I was tied up?", Lee asked, feeling turned on despite his tiredness, thinking about being restrianed, how it would feel to have Archer take control of him like that.

"Hmm... You wanna know?", Archer asked, which elicited a nod from Lee, "It'd all be about getting you as horny as I can. You'd be at my complete mercy. I'd be the one getting you off, torturing you until you were as hard as I could get you, until you were dying to cum."

Lee squirmed a bit as his body heated up, "Tell me more.."

"Well I'd start by laying you down, naked, and tying your wrists above your head."

As Archer began to talk, Lee felt the swell in Archer's boxers, his hardness pressing into Lee's ass, making Lee wish he hadn't went out the night before so he wouldn't be too sore to take his cock tonight. Archer knew that Lee liked it rougher than he could give, so he slept around, and when he did, he took it real rough, but he didn't mind. He reached around and started to rub between Lee's thighs, incredibly gently as to not further bruise Lee's tender dick.

"Then what?" Lee furthered.

"I'd straddle your waist and kiss you, have my cock on your stomach so you could feel on you but you wouldn't be able to touch it.", Archer continued, "I'd get hard, seeing you squirming underneath me... I'd rub my cock all over you. I'd start inside your thighs. Never quite high enough, never quite where I know you want it. Never touching your dick or your ass. All over your stomach and chest. I'd step back and see how hard you were. Maybe touch the tip so I could see if you had precum coming out already. Never touching anything else."

Lee started breathing heavy, grinding his ass against Archer's stiffening bulge despite himself. Fuck, he thought, why did he have to be so sore?

"Then I'd put my balls in your mouth for you to suck on, have you wiggling under me. Then when I'd get really hard, I'd take a step back and start making you extra horny. I'd start blowing you, just suck and lick at the tip of your cock. I'd go extra slow so you didn't get excited, you'd just get horny as fuck."

Lee groaned softly thinking of Archer sucking him off. His briefs seemed tighter than ever.

Archer continued, "Then maybe I'd leave for a while. Jerk off right outside the door with it open so you could hear me cum but you'd never see me. You'd be in there all lonely, squeezing your legs together, trying to get some type of release for yourself."

Lee's hand ventured down and grabbed Archer's wrist while he massaged his bulge, moaning.

"I'd come back and get between your legs again. I'd keep sucking your dick until you were about to go crazy... Then I'd come back up and have you suck on my balls again... Maybe I'd have you suck my cock too. Let you do what you want me to do to you. I'd have you work me up, feeling me get hard again in your mouth."

Lee didn't think he could handle being fucked, but he knew he needed to feel Archer's rock hard cock on his body. Lee stood up and worked him flannel and boxers off, and Archer did the same, both of their dicks now exposed to the cool air. Lee straddled Archer's waist and felt his dick slide between his thighs, moistened with both of their precum. Archer began rocking very gently, listening for a signal from Lee to stop from his soreness. Instead he found that Lee rocked back and forth with him, so he continued with more speed than before, and kept talking.

"Then once you've tasted my cock, I'd pull out. I'd run myself against your tight little ass, soaking you in precum, making you moan. Then I'd pull away... Rub my cock all over you, but not getting anywhere your dick or ass. I'd go on like that for long as I could, as long as I could handle teasing your sweet little body without fucking you."

Lee shuddered, feeling Archer's 8 inch cock slide between his ass cheeks. His soreness didn't stop him from loving every second of this. Archer grabbed Lee's hips and ground him down onto himself, making Lee moan. He smirked and continued.

"Then I'd suck you off again. Harder and faster than the last time. I'd make you tell me when you were about to cum, so I could pull away again."

Lee whimpered lightly, thinking of what it feel like to be denied like that.

"Then I'd jerk off, right in front of you. Make you wish I'd finish inside you. Watch you try to get closer to me. Mmm... But of course you'd be all tied up.", Archer told him.

"Then I'd make you suck my cock again. I'd make you so horny the only feeling you'd want in the world would be my cock filling up your tight little ass. Maybe I'd spit on my finger, slip it inside you, just a little bit. You'd start asking me to fuck you, but I wouldn't. I'd have you suck the tip of my cock again. Wait until I got as hard as could be, and then slowly, so excruciatingly slowly, I'd start sliding my cock inside you."

Archer and Lee had started rocking back and forth together in a rhythm, Lee's round ass pressing into Archer's thick cock, his half hard cock sliding up and down Archer's bare stomach. Despite Lee's soreness, he was so turned on that he had to get release for the both of them. Lee got up a little bit and slipped Archer's cock out from between his ass cheeks. He placed Archer's cock against his own and wrapped both of his hands around their cocks, working them together. Lee loved this, the feeling of his hands wrapped around his own cock, Archer's dick sliding against his own, the slick feeling as both of their precum mixed together. Archer's breath quickened.

He had trouble continuing to speak, but Archer was determined to continued his fantasy to the end.

"I'd start off slowly. I'd build it up, get faster and faster. Feel you pressed against me, mmm... Kissing your neck as I fucked you hard and fast.. U-until I came. I'd shoot my load inside you and wrap my hand around your cock and let you fuck my hand as fast possible. Give you that release you've been waiting for... For hours... Mmm, I'd- oh God..."

Archer's story trailed off as Lee picked up the pace, rubbing their cocks together and moving their hips faster and faster. Groaning, Archer wrapped an arm around Lee, burying his face into Lee's neck. Lee felt Archer's hit breath against his skin quicken until finally it stopped. Archer's breath caught in his throat and his body convulsed, cum spurting out of his cock, covering Lee's hand and dick.

Archer dipped a finger tip into his own cum and brought it up to Lee's mouth. Hungrily, Lee sucked on Archer's finger like he would his cock, keeping his dick against Archer's stiffness until it began to soften. Finally, Lee let Archer's cock fall limp, and, still sucking on Archer's finger, worked his own dick. Archer grabbed Lee's hand and replaced it with his own until Lee came himself, his load going on to Archer's stomach and hand, moaning loudly.

Archer let go of Lee's softening cock, and wrapped his arms around his waist, sitting up. Lee, still in Archer's lap, enclosed his own arms around Archer's neck. Still coming off of his waves of pleasure, Lee whimpered and trembled. Archer pulled Lee as close to him as he could until the spasms died down. Lee let out a long sigh, and Archer kissed the corner of his mouth.

"Mmm... I'll have to get that sex dungeon ready for you then baby...", Archer told Lee, chuckling.