Talking Dirty (BDSM)

Story Info
Two (fictional!) dialogues, one sub, one domme
4.5k words
2.5
23.9k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gent had spent the previous night on a BDSM site whose presentation was purposeful and crude, a blocky and forbidding combination of red lettering and black backdrop with a hint of gothic effect. He couldn't recollect doing so with any clarity and was surprised at how functional and productive he had been. The gent looked at the profile he had set up for himself, which elicited no little shame. What an obsequious arsehole he was, and pretentious too, with the sobriquet alluding to a Wong Kar Wai film he admired. There he was, thegent2046.

He had least been honest about his age and physical attributes. Over forty, six feet tall, sixteen stone, brown hair (thankfully male pattern baldness wasn't an option) and blue eyes. Evidently he was a switch hitter into anal, fetish, fisting, water sports, torture and voyeurism. Poetry was in his soul. Thankfully he had blanched at selecting scat as one of his particular interests. No pic, thank fuck for that. Here to dominate and serve, his introductory headline went.

Naturally a dom but would be happy to submit to a very special lady, strictly beatings couldn't do any role play stuff. Open to exploring different aspects of sexuality in a consensual and hopefully decadent manner.

Happy to chat if that's all you want and will send a pic to the genuinely interested. The gent looked at messages he had sent to about a dozen or so people. Five replies, one curt and dismissive 'OLD PERV!!' two polite and dismissive, and two exchanges of substance. He looks at the profiles of these substantial ones and then he reads their messages. When he is finished he removes his account from the site. All gone, all out. The night is cold and his bulk is propped upright in bed under two pillows and a quilt. He sips water and smokes, a man without voice, eyes or face.

Domme

The profile pic of midnightnymph0808 was of a smiling meaty woman who billed herself as an ssbbw, a super-sized big beautiful woman. Surely, the gent thought, this must represent some kind of corpulent endgame. The nymph, immured in a floral pattern dress with a cleavage that was offered in the manner of a clenched fist, wore an expression reminiscent of a harassed primary school teacher in a class photograph, her garish face twisted by an enforced jollity and a humourless slash of a smile delivered by emotional anguish.

Then there was the blurb. I am a mistress that wishes to have a slave as my own personal pet and for my personal use only...I want a slave that will allow me use him for my pleasure, I want to assure you that with me you will find real bdsm domination, bondage and rough sex as my sexy dominating body gives your pleasure and fulfilment for spanking, rope bondage, slapping, whipping, boot worship, bondage spanking, hair pulling, whipping, clamps, punishment, slave collar.

I am so experienced in teaching and grooming innocent first time amateurs, matured and also experienced slaves too...If you feel you want me to use you for my personal pleasure, contact me and let's explore this further. The gent was enraptured. It was the boot worship that sold it.

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 18:58:26
From: thegent2046
Subject: Pics
I would willingly submit to you and worship every inch of your body. And if the need arose it would be an honour to lick you dry. Will send pic if interested.

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 19:20:36
To: thegent2046
Subject: Submit to me now!!
tell me more about you and your fantasies.............

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 19:26:21
From: thegent2046
Subject: I Just Wanna Be Your Dog
Mistress I would be happy just to lick every inch of you clean. Your tits look magnificent and I would serve you just dreaming that one day I would be allowed to brush my lips against your nipples and be rewarded by being allowed to drink your golden shower. And that is just for starters. What would you require of me?

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 19:53:38
To: thegent2046
Subject: Obey
I am pleased with your interests and intentions. I consider myself to be a strict but also loving mistress. To me, a slave/sub as the case may be has to be 'malleable', you have to be capable of adjusting yourself to satisfy your mistress wants.

It could mean different things to different people depending on the situation, as a good sub, you have to be ready to relinquish your WILL and CONTROL into the hands of your mistress. Am a very experienced mistress, stable financially and well to do on my own, you'll be getting the best training possible moulding you into a perfect slave desirable for any mistress........

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 20:07:06
From: thegent2046
Subject: Obey
Would you want to stick a strap on into me? If I was called upon to pleasure you sexually I would fulfil obediently any desire. Excuse me for being crude but my servitude would be total and I would lick the shit from your arsehole if required.

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 20:13:28
To: thegent2046
Subject: Obey
good. Tell me what you understand by bdsm and share experience if you have any..

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 20:25:09
From: thegent2046
Subject: and this is me
I've come out of a relationship that left me annihilated and totally subservient. I was a dom years ago in my twenties. I was young and skinny then and my big dick was always hard. I met a forty something divorcee who would do anything I asked. I'd walk into her flat and fuck her mouth till he came and she was gagging. Then I'd go. A five minute visit. I'll tell you more but throw me a few crumbs.

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 20:13:28
To: thegent2046
Subject: Dominate
As a Mistress, I wish to have a slave as my own personal pet for my own personal use only....I want a slave that will allow me to degrade and humiliate him, mentally and physically. With me you'll find real BDSM, domination, bondage and rough sex as my sexy dominating body gives you pleasure and fulfillment for spanking, rope bondage, slapping, whipping, boot worship, bondage, spanking, hair-pulling, whipping, clamps, punishment, slave collars.

I have a very sharp skill in teaching and grooming innocent first-time amateurs, matured and also experienced slaves too. I will frankly outline what the boundaries are based on your interest, If you are new to this scene, you may find this embarrassing at first but I have realistic expectation. If you would like to be part of this, write back and I will respond to you asap......

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 20:44:26
From: thegent2046
Subject: pound
Would you ever want me to fuck you?

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 20:56:01
To: thegent2046
Subject: Punish
you are not even my slave yet you are asking me those questions..

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 21:04:59
From: thegent2046
Subject: sorry
I apologise mistress my eagerness to serve clouds my judgement.

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 21:13:11
To: thegent2046
Subject: Forgiven
im encouraged.....xxx


To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 21:30:23
From: thegent2046
Subject: to honour and serve
As a total subservient I could only conform to your wishes. I presume inspecting your cunt daily with my tongue and the subsequent nipple and testicle torture I would receive for my rank impertinence would be the least of my duties.

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 21:38:17
To: thegent2046
Subject: The Rules of the Game
very good.... your willingness has been inexpressive so far. however before you can became my slave and we can have a session, you need to adhere to my very tough rules and regulations...

To: midnightnymph0808
Sent: 2015.02.07 21:55:15
From: thegent2046
Subject: toilet tester
Please inform me of the necessary rules and regulations. I am not worthy to use my hands as your toilet paper.

From: midnightnymph0808
Received: 2015.02.07 22:10:51
To: thegent2046
Subject: The contract
read the form and get back to me....

The gent opened up the .jpeg. It was a generic mock contract with a crude depiction of a wax seal in the top right hand corner. The words 'BDSM Legal Document' was in a large Old English font and underneath were a list of ten commandments the slave had to obey. He would be the property of his mistress body and soul. And speak only when spoken to and be grateful to lick her kinky boots. Whatever he said did or thought was of no relevance, his opinions and wishes meaningless. Just like his old long term relationship then, which had ended bathetically nine months ago after years of atrophy following a stray sex text.

The gent had been marking exam papers in the staff room when he received a picture of a shaven cunt and confirmation of a hotel booking. It signed off with the words 'He doesn't know.' All the dead time, gone with a whimper while she banged. He would be have to perform his duties naked for the most part but would occasionally have to don stockings, panties and full make up. A right to privacy no longer existed, and he would have to be his mistress' urinal and accept punishments befitting of a lowly slave.

His mouth, cock, balls and anus existed only for his mistresses' sexual pleasure. Torture and humiliation would be forced upon the slave to make him reveal his fantasies and desires. Then there were signatory panels for the mistress and slave to sign. Underneath the signature section there was a bold declaration, with the slave vowing to give his mistress a three hundred pound 'commitment' fee which would be partially refunded after the first session. Preoccupied by his own laughter, the gent methodically deleted every post one by one. He saved the .jpeg on his desk top.

Sub

There's a selection of pictures on her profile page, testifying to her effectiveness in capturing selfies. At first he wonders if she is transgender, such is the strength of her jawline and nasal prominence, without a suggestion of facetiousness. In the main profile picture Subgirl is 42 years old and is plunging into the camera, her deep blue eyes disturbingly engaging. Beefy and pale in a black slip and matching stockings, lips shocking red, tits like bananas, Subgirl has popped a dildo into her sex doll mouth and tagged it Only happy with a cock in her mouth.

Her make up is overly dramatic. Among the smaller pics beneath her profile that comprised her gallery are three crotch shots in which she sports a variety of panties, silky red, polka dotted and leopard skin. The most striking and melancholy self-portrait is a shot of Subgirl sat astride a black wooden chair with a chaotic bedside cabinet against which is propped a full length mirror in the background.

She looks a lot thinner. Her hair is longer, reaching over her shoulders, softening her features, her make up more restrained. Subgirl is wearing office slut glasses, the kind that always end up decorated with ejaculate in cfnm loops. Despite her enthusiastic pout, her eyes convey a sense of desolation. In the fragmented and abstract image of her in the mirror, she appears to have a daisy chain of cigarette burns just above her right elbow, the torched flesh not visible from the front. The gent is moved and impressed. Subgirl has captured a great emptiness.

Over her profile it says, Message her for free. Remember her.
Im an attractive BBW, size 18, 36D, dark brown hair, hazel eyes (wear glasses or contacts).
i love to dress immaculately at all times, love beautiful lingerie, scarlet lips, matching nails.
im extremely obedient and i love to serve.
into spanking, caning, pussy and tit torture, watersports, humiliation techniques and orgasm control.

looking for a serious Dom/Daddy dom to take me for his own and make me a very happy bunny.
Please please please be genuine and i much prefer an experienced Dom.
When you get a taste of a real Dominant the rest of the world never really tastes the same.
Submissives fantasize, Dominants Plan!!!
pics available.
will respond to all messages.
Regards
Go back to search results....

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.07 20:30:01
From: thegent2046
Subject: Hi!

Hi are you ok? Found any satisfaction?

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.07 21:01:53
From: thegent2046
Subject: Hi!

Have you got an interesting weekend lined up? If not get in touch I'll get you in line. You seem to be quite the erotic adventurer what's your absolute limit?

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.07 21:55
To: thegent2046
Subject: Hi!

dont really know if i have any limits as such.
Im extremely masochistic and a totally nymphomaniac.
Im not into animals at all though and definitely no minors but anything else and im in.
how about yourself there?
x

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.07 22:25:18
From: thegent2046
Subject: tit torture

Yeah those are my boundaries too. Your message made me rock hard I want to torture your tits with candle wax. How much fucking do you like or do you just like the physical pain? I'm good at getting in people's heads if you like your spirit being dominated too?

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.07 22:48:32
From: thegent2046
Subject: Out there somewhere?
You not talking?

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.07 23:35:05
From: thegent2046
Subject: Out there somewhere (Part2)?
I see you are conversing with other competing masters. I shall try and control my rage you wretched sub but you deserve a cigarette stubbed out on your nipples or ass cheeks. However despite you being a carnal servant of no worth to anyone I am a man who appreciates class and beauty and would not wish to see you despoiled. You belong to me now I am watching.

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.07 23:59:59
From: thegent2046
Subject: spunk chops

I want to punish you and when you are broken I would decide where and how you would receive my semen. I am angry slut you keep ignoring me you are no fucking sub.
From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 00:05:12
To: thegent2046
Subject: Hurt me please x

I think you will find i am most definitely a submissive sir...through and through.

If you want me?

x

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 00:23:32
From: thegent2046
Subject: submission

I want you mind body and soul and fuck your head
To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 00:38:17
From: thegent2046
Subject: I'm home!
Baby why you not talking daddy's waiting?
From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 00:45:08
To: thegent2046
Subject: Just an ickle girl

i like your messages...you have a way about you.
get into my head you say...it's dark in there sir but i think it's something you would do well.

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 00:52:36
From: thegent2046
Subject: Pics
Glad your back bitch I expect some pics soon

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 00:58:32
To: thegent2046
Subject: Pics
Oh dear hope this isn't just dirty pic collecting. If it floats your boat here you go...
Jpeg #1
A pair of chalky tits with large dark nipples, the free hand dripping hot candle wax on them.
Jpeg #2
A wide open pussy parted by two fingers, a swollen livid gash that seemed oddly artificial like a grotesque prosthetic.


To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 01:03:58
From: thegent2046
Subject: Pics
This isn't about dirty pics collecting this is to establish you are real and not another fake or wannabe...that said they made my cock harden...

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 01:12:02
To: thegent2046
Subject: Pics
nice to know i made your cock hard.
did it make you feel horny or did it make you want to punish me? What was your first dom experience x

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 01:27:01
From: thegent2046
Subject: santorum
I used to fuck an older woman in my mid-twenties I was young and horny then. She was forty something. She'd do anything. First time we fucked I shoved it up her arse. I barely lubed up. It really hurt her. My cock was indestructible that day.

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 01:33:59
To: thegent2046
Subject: ROFL

loved the tall tale of your indestructible cock sir...lol.x

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 01:44:23
From: thegent2046
Subject: CUNT!!!

Listen slut I want a photo of you sticking something into your cunt within next ten mins or fuck off I don't play games you for real.

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 01:57:05
To: thegent2046
Subject: The Collector

i dont play games either and im a bit tired of men that do. More dirty pics sir? Meh but here we go again x

.jpeg#3
A masculine hand, rendered claw like by long false scarlet fingernails, holding a spray can of Nivea anti-perspirant for women. The picture has a place, date and time stamp. Threapwood Rd. 27.1.2013 13.48
.jpeg#4
Subgirl's hand is twisted round the base of the can which has been devoured by a shaven cunt. A flap of skin is missing from the left inner thigh. Flinching, the gent realises that Subgirl is not the alienated fantasist he first thought. Subgirl is raw. Threapwood Rd. 27.1.2013 13.56

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 01:44:23
From: thegent2046
Subject: 420 friendly
As I said the pics are to prove you are not a fake or wannabe the jpegs are dated two years old!

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 01:49:32
From: thegent2046
Subject: Threapwood Rd.
Where are you bad girl? Sorry for my crudeness I shall ask you for forgiveness once before I dignify you through degradation x

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 02:03:16
From: thegent2046
Subject: make friends...for now?
Sorry for kiss I got carried away I'd never be so sentimental in person

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 02:08:05
To: thegent2046
Subject: make friends...for now?

I didn't for one minute think you would be

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 02:11:32
From: thegent2046
Subject: rim

You would have to pass cleanliness inspections for a start. Your cunt should be pristine when I sniff it and your arsehole clean when I lick it. A satisfactory display and you'll be let off with tit torture.

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 02:18:43
To: thegent2046
Subject: Subjugate
Sounds fair...x

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 02:25:08
From: thegent2046
Subject: Sunday duties

Sunday the day of rest. Not for you sub. Today is the only day I would allow you to be fucked normally. You would remain naked all day and would share my bed. Any disobedience you would be tethered your ass spanked and your nipples tweaked. Of course I would expect regular fellatio but good behaviour would be rewarded with your pussy pampered and the honour of receiving my cum in your cunt. Only on a Sunday mind.

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 02:30:15
To: thegent2046
Subject: Tethering
Sundays are busy for me sir but I do like the idea of spending the day naked in bed.
I also rather like the sound of the tethering and tweaking.
X

To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 02:35:29
From: thegent2046
Subject: missionary
Yes Sunday would be the day you know how a 'normal' woman lives. Your arsehole would be given the day off and we would spend the day naked in each other's arms. I would even show you a love making position called 'missionary' which is quite a departure from the rough anal and water sports we'd normally be indulging in.

From: subgirl68
Received: 2015.02.08 02:39:37
To: thegent2046
Subject: piss play
I've heard of this Missionary position before...hehehe...
I'm sure my ass would be glad of the break although I do adore anal rather alot sir and I'm good at watersports....hehehe..
X


To: subgirl68
Sent: 2015.02.08 02:49:01
From: thegent2046
Subject: I don't like mondays
You would make up for the break. Monday is pussy torture day and seeing how much of my fist fits up your ass. Then I would cleanse you by pissing over your face and tits. I would also need to check your piss quality you would need to squat over my face while I work a dildo in and out of your ass while you give me your golden spray.

12