Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 03

Story Info
Oh God... A return to the cabin.
32.2k words
4.69
91k
107

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
732 Followers

A little more than a year had passed since Jill and I had been to the cabin. In the months directly after, we actually talked little about it and reveled in each other. But later, not that we weren't enough for each other, our experience there began to dominate our fantasy play. Intensely.

We'd had serious conversations about what else we, or, I, rather, wanted to have happen to Jill again, but reality always won out: the cabin was a fluke. The circumstances, the way it worked out to be nearly anonymous, enjoyable, and safe, all of those things were a fluke, not to mention completely crazy and surreal for us as a loving and committed married couple and best friends. Which made going back, or at least just talking about Harvey and Kane again, irresistible to think about. At least to me. But I sensed for Jill also, in her own way. Keeping this about my fantasy worked for both of us, because in it, we are madly in love, and she's not seeking a companion in anyone but me. The flip side to that is when Jill was the one who instigated discussion, it was all the more hot.

"Tell it to me again, Louis, the one with the men and I in the garden?" Jill snuggled close. We had started referring to Harvey and Kane as "the men."

"You like that one?" I asked, brushing strands of her dirty blonde hair from her cheek.

"It's one I'm sort of used to. It's kinda easier, you know? To imagine and believe? Well, not believe, so to speak, but...mmm, oh, well you know what I mean."

I was getting lightheaded. I'd thought Jill would rather try to sleep as I kinda wanted to. We'd just gotten back from a working vacation and a long drive. Her motivation to listen to the same fantasy yet again was inspiring, and she was always so cute when not trying to offend me when she brought up anything she personally liked about what we did or talked about.

"You like Kane," I teased.

"Stop!" Jill smiled.

"Harvey, then."

She raised her eyebrows and shoulders. "Mmm, well...The thing about Harvey is..." she teased, and kiddingly slapped my thigh so I'd get going.

"Okay, okay," I mumbled, more lightheaded at the notion Jill was even jokingly making note of Harvey's big wide cock, which I instantly imagined pistoning in and out of her splayed open pussy lips as she lay on her back, her head tossing and turning. "Uhhh, yeah... Um, so it's hot out, and you're at the far end of the yard, working in the garden. You're wearing a bikini. The kind with bottoms that tie on the side. And this time your hair is in a ponytail, and your wearing a baseball cap."

"A baseball cap? What's sexy about that?" Jill asked.

"M'mh, it just is. I like they way your hair pops out the back. Kinda sexy sporty."

"And sunglasses, too?"

"And sunglasses, too. But not the big oversized ones that look good with your floppy garden hat. Smart little driving sunglass.

"Am I wearing sandals or anything?"

"Pumps."

"Louis, don't be ridiculous. Pumps? In the garden?!"

I laughed. "Just kidding, but you are wearing those cute little boat sneakers of yours."

"Mm, okay. I can see that," she said, looking over to the closet where her footwear lined the walls.

"Yeah. You look so good in a bikini with those sneakers on, Jill."

She crinkled her nose and grinned.

I smiled. "All right, so listen. You're kneeling, using a trowel. And you look over at me and smile. I'm sitting by the house, and I wave. The sliding glass door behind me suddenly opens, and shuts just as quickly. Your smile disappears. You stand, and the trowel slowly slips from your hand. Your petite figure is frozen straight, your big blue eyes wide open and staring past me. I follow your gaze. It's Kane, Jill. He's stepped outside and he's staring at you, rubbing his crotch through his utility shorts. I see you mouth the words "Oh my God," and before things get out of hand I quickly address him."

"You ask him about me, Louis?"

"Mm'hm. 'Kane,' I'd say, 'do you need Jill?'" Discreetly I mouth for you not to move, to wait for Kane to acknowledge. He doesn't. He just makes his way toward you. As he approaches you remove your sunglasses and look up to address him. Before you can speak he smacks your hat off, spins you around, and shoves you up against the fence, then quickly undoes your bikini top, leaving it to hang loose on either side of your heaving little breasts."

"Louis! He's shoves me?! Is Kane mad? I don't want him to be angry with me, honey."

"I do," I said sternly. "Angry when he fucks you."

"You do?" Jill said, looking flush.

"Mm hm. Especially when he's in need of relief. As is situation," I answered. "Jill, honey, Kane's need is now focused on taking you because you've been teasing him all day and he's become very angry. So he's not only sexually frustrated, but on edge, too."

Jill seemed resolved with her make believe situation, so I continued.

"You turn to address him but he pushes you back against the fence. He remains still for a moment, staring down at your waist, breathing heavy. He smacks your ass. He grips your shoulders and pulls you to him, smelling the back of your neck and grunting. Then he shoves you back at the fence, causing you to yelp. You detect my concern, but motion for me to wait. You wanna try something."

"Moving my hips for him?"

I gulped. "Yesss. You look down and start maneuvering your hips from side to side in some sort of twisted, perverted ploy to keep Kane focused. It works. He becomes fixated on your swaying ass. You look to me and I nod. You look back at Kane as his hands come to rest on your hips. He quickly unties one side of your bikini bottom, squats down and works his cock up inside you. The fucking is intense, Jill. His cock is sawing in and out of your pussy and you're desperately grabbing for something to hold on to. You do your best to keep your eyes on me, but soon lose all ability to focus on anything but Kane's relentless pounding."

"And Harvey?" Jill gulped.

"He's there," I reassured. "And he's hard as a rock."

"He is?" Jill breathed.

"Mm hm. He's hard as a rock from the sight of you, honey. And when Kane is finished, Harvey gets the rest of that bikini off and takes you on the lawn. The two of you, Jill. Sweaty fucking..."

"Oh, God."

"...in the the missionary position, so all anyone can see is your little sneaker clad feet bouncing all over the the place."

"Mmph, Louis, the way you say that. Harvey...he gets the rest of my bikini off?!"

"Yes, and you're shouting at the sky, Jill. Grabbing fistfuls of grass and thrashing your head from side to side. And after they finish, they leave you in a smoldering heap on the lawn, panting and delirious."

"Jesus," Jill said.

"I know," I replied, "I think I like telling you that one."

"You do?"

"Mm hm," I kissed her.

"Are you glad I asked, then?"

"Always," I said, tilting her head up by her chin.

"Missionary, Louis? With Harvey?" Jill looked at me. "He doesn't try to kiss me, does he?"

I pat her bottom. "He might."

She scrunched up her nose. "Mmph, I don't know..."

I loved that Jill did not find Harvey the least bit attractive, yet took his large, hard cock inside her and got lost in the act of doing so. Yes it was all about the men using her for their pleasure and release, but I really wanted to see Jill orgasm while mating with Harvey, as she had with Kane.The next day we both planned to get out of work early and meet home for dinner. We'd each had a rough couple months, with both of us being out of town for work most of the last two weeks. The previous two days had been especially rough for Jill, because she had to travel back and forth from the firm's office to multiple work sites, and, with increasing irritation, a complete change outfits throughout the day as a result of the dirty work environments. Before eating, we sat outside on the patio sipping wine.

Jill was telling me about her day, typical of the previous weeks: filled with round trips between construction sites then back to her firm's office downtown. Which of course included the addition of construction gridlock mixed with everyday traffic. She was actually showing signs of work exhaustion, with an uncharacteristic stream of complaints as of late, which wasn't like her. We discussed the warming weather and the need for some downtime. Then, chuckling to herself, she shared that one of the men at a work site that day had the same voice as Harvey, which freaked her out - well, not before noting there was a stark contrast between the two, which she never elaborated on the nature of because the discussion quickly led to some light banter about Harvey and Kane, and I inquired more about the men in general at the work sites she visited.

"Louis? One of the last times we talked about going back to the cabin, I mean, this has happened a few times...we were just talking about it, and you'd mentioned wondering about something or would sort of allude to something else, and for whatever reason we kinda lose track before we can begin to discuss it any further. And, well...like I said it's happened a couple times. And it was the way you said it, I guess, that made me wonder enough, that I wanna ask again what it was you were thinking? If it's okay?"

Jill had been at her firm's office downtown that day and hadn't yet changed, which meant she was still in her business suit, heels, hair up, smart glasses, and a nice lavender blouse.

"God damn you look good." Me and my lousy delay tactics. Her inquiry caught me off guard. The subject of what I'd hinted at was of great interest to me, it went directly back to the core of my fantasy. Where it all started. I knew what she was talking about and as I didn't want to let on to something I knew could never happen, I panicked. My sentiments about her attire were honest, but beside the point. And sloppily so. Jill's whole career path was based in part on her keen ability to know when someone is avoiding something. Without breaking eye contact, she cracked a half grin as she sipped from her glass and set it down.

"Thank you. Now, the question?"

"Mmm," I mumbled, "I guess I wasn't thinking realistically."

"How so?" she asked.

"Because it was sort of in the heat of the moment. And...well, I suddenly had the urge to see you with more than just two men. Multiple partners and more anonymous like in my original fantasy. People we don't know at all." Jill was hanging on my every word. "And that can't happen. I mean, it's a miracle the cabin happened at all, and the way it happened, and by that I primarily mean us being able to deal with it after the fact and also that we had reasonable cause not to fear violence by Harvey or Kane, or any kind of disease."

"And yet?" Jill said.

"And yet," I pondered. "I dunno. It can't happen." I braced myself. "You...with a lot of men at once, and I don't want it to, because it would be crazy. It's just too wild, too unpredictable. I don't know if I'd want to see it happen, and yet the thought of it turns me on so much. And so I guess I'm left still thinking about what we did do and that alone. Just making up all kinds of ways for Harvey and Kane to have you."

Jill sat looking at me. She seemed deep in thought, and a little nervous. She took my hand.

"Well, I'm not saying I want to do anything like that," she said, "and you're clearly at odds over it. But, we're talking about it, and it's just talk, not the real thing, which would be wild and unpredictable like you said, you know?" I nodded. "Mm, can we just talk about it, Louis? Just do that? I'm sure you'll get me worked up over it, and we can really imagine it and enjoy that, can't we? For now? If saying for now does anything for you?" She smiled, squeezing my hand.

"Of course it does. "For now," I winked.

"Yeah? For now?" she grinned. "For now?" she leaned closer, trying to tickle me, but I caught her wrist and held her arm up, tickling her ribs and making her twist about with laughter. Then she got quiet all of a sudden. "I like being held so I can't move, as I'm...as I'm being fucked, by the men...and when they cum inside me," she said, panting as she stared at me.

"I like seeing you held so you can't move," I said, feeling my cock harden. "Hands gripping your waist. Harvey...gripping your waist, as he takes you."

Jill took a deep breath. "Louis? Do you...do you want to go back to the cabin?"

Jill's heavy breathing told me she was as nervous about the notion as I was. While I was taken aback at the suddenness of her question, I found myself somehow relieved at the same time.

"I...so help me, I do. Do you?"

"I do now that I know you want to."

"Jesus, honey!" I said. Jill let out a nervous chuckle. We both did, realizing what we were going to do again.

Before falling asleep that night we stared at each other. Jill told me she was nervous and even a little scared. I told her I was, too. We decided that this would be just a preliminary decision, and see how we felt over the course of the next few days. In the meantime I took it upon myself to ensure Harvey and Kane were indeed still at the cabin. I was able to do this by speaking with someone who worked for the park service who in turn knew of locals that had recently done some fishing or trapping surveys or something with them and that they'd recently been seen in town getting supplies. Through his dealings with with them, the bearer of this news also added an unsolicited but good to know tidbit of information. They were alone. With this news Jill and I finally made up our minds to go back. We went by her schedule which had us leaving two Friday's later.

The best part about this was watching Jill pack the night before we left. She was very conscientious about getting too much sun, and I hate using this expression to describe her skin, but it has a nice healthy glow, and seeing her try on different shorts and tops was a turn on. I noticed she'd trimmed her pussy. Close cropped, with that fresh shaved look, which to me is sexier than no hair at all.

I thought of how the men, particularly Harvey, would appreciate Jill's fitness regime, which was brutal, and included weightlifting as well as cardio. She'd probably put on 4 or 5 pounds of muscle since the cabin, and for Jill, with a petite gymnast body, that was a lot of weight. Most of it was a result of her leg workouts, adding a nice flare to her thighs. The affect was the perfect combination of zero fat and curves in all the right places. From what I recalled, Harvey, the exact opposite of fitness, seemed to get the biggest charge out of everything about Jill that was the exact opposite of him. Often during fantasy talk Jill would allude to having been keeping in shape "for the men" should we make a return trip to the cabin, which drove me crazy. Now that we were really going back I was thankful she had. I nodded when she held up a pair of khaki shorts. Watching as she did this or that to get ready was so sexy. She saw me staring in the mirror while checking herself out.

"What?" she said, turning around.

"You know what," I shot back.

"Yes," she answered softly, walking up and kissing me. She got on her tiptoes and whispered in my ear. "Watching me get ready?"

"Mm hm. It's like you're preparing yourself," I said.

"Mmmph," she moaned. "Louis...I can't help but think of how I'm going to see that look on your face again," she said, still whispering. "The one you have when I'm being taken? I love that look," she added, and giving my ear a nibble.

That night, as during most of the previous two weeks since we made the decision to go back, we tried to keep the fooling around to a minimum. But it wasn't easy. In fact, and this was brutal for both of us, the entire week before we left we didn't have any sex at all. We actually took pangs to avoid each other it was so difficult, turning are frustrations into working our asses off with longer work hours. We had no delusions why. We laughed about it, even. But, that's what we did. We wanted to be fresh in body and most importantly in mind. Though, the perverted part of me was glad because Jill, like me, was aching for sex that whole time. I wanted the next to time she did to be at the cabin, and, although we never discussed it, I wasn't planning to be the first to have her either. So I wanted her little body to be distanced in time from the type of certain abuse I was otherwise sure to give it had we not been so disciplined.

That plan almost worked too well. Because the night before we left was almost unbearable to be sure. For both of us. But ready in body and mind we we were, and the next day we headed out. This time with lighter packs as allowed by the warmer weather. Jill had her hair up in a pony tail, and had on a tank top, her khaki shorts and hiking boots. I thought of where we were going and who we were going to see and why, as I looked at her. Everything she had on and everything she packed was picked out of high end catalogs, ordered and delivered within the previous week. With the purpose of our getaway in mind, it was a complete turn on to me that she would want, or, feel the need, to wear expensive clothes. She was always into that, the Saks Fifth Avenue look, but her being like that about what she wore to the cabin, for Harvey and Kane, was a turn on. I imagined those clothes being ripped off and left in tatters on the cabin floor. I couldn't resist sneaking a peak at what she had planned to bring.

"Wow. You're bringing brand new socks. And underwear I see. Hey are these silk?" I ask, rummaging through her stuff.

"Hey, get your paws outta there!" she said, shooing my hands away. "I like to wear nice clothes. It makes me feel good. You know that."

"I know. It's just...I like that you're wearing them for the trip back," I said, sizing her up. I bent down for a hug and picked her up enough that her feet came off the floor. She smiled at me, shaking her head.

"I'm sure you do, for some perverted reason, but I'm not gonna change that about me just for this. And I didn't before, remember?"

"I don't want you to change anything," I laughed. "I was just wondering if you thought the men might be as gentle with your nice new clothes as they will be with you?"

"Mm, that's a good point, but..."

"I know. You're not gonna change that about you just for this."

"Nope," she said, blinking at me. "And especially not if you like it for some perverted reason!" she added, planting a kiss on my nose.

"Thank you, ma'am," I smiled as I let her back down.

"Yes sir," she said, snapping her heels and giving me a salute.

"Ha! Very cute. Now...we ready?"

"Mm, almost. Got a few more things to add and I'll be right down."

We made the drive to the mountain in good time. Since it took most of the day to hike to the cabin last time, I'd done some research before we left and found a good starting area that would get us close to where we would link up with the trail to the cabin in a about a third of the time. We decided to take our time as a result. As the season was still early we were met with next to no foot traffic near any of the base trails, and none on the trail up to the cabin.

On the way there we passed by the same place we'd set up tent the last time. We decided to take a break there and do a little thinking. I spied the same tree we'd held each other under before, only then we had no idea what was in store. This time, it felt almost like a last chance to pause and think about what we were doing. We ate lunch, gave our gear the once over, and soon were giving each other knowing looks in between getting are stuff ready to continue. As before, a light rain fell, albeit this time a welcome one what with the warmer weather. A breeze picked up as we stood under our tree, staring at one another.

"Sorry about the rain," I said.

"Ugh, no way. Even if we stayed right here. And all it did was rain. I am so done with work right now," she said, swaying with me as we held each other.

jack7
jack7
732 Followers
123456...9