Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 03

Story Info
We reach an understanding.
25.3k words
4.66
55.4k
56

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
745 Followers

Over the next couple days things were pretty mellow around the house. Up early, getting in a couple hours in our respective work offices, then a workout upstairs or some sort of activity outside, either a long walk or work in the yard. Jill was really putting in the effort with her garden at the far end and it was starting to paying off. Beautiful flowers and some vegetables, enough to be able to use for her little get together the following day.

I was in the kitchen getting a head start on some of the dishes I was going to serve rather than try to do it with Nicole around the next day. Jill walked by carrying a load of laundry. I noticed she was wearing her anklet. When she came out of the laundry room and walked by me again we exchanged friendly smiles. We did again moments later when she headed out back to work in the garden. I watched her out the window. It wasn't too bright out so she wasn't wearing her large floppy hat, but she did have sunglasses on, her hair held up in a messy bun with what looked like a couple of chopsticks. She was wearing a light blue checkered button down shirt tucked into some cut off jean shorts, and little boat sneakers with no socks on. And the anklet.

As she walked to the other end of the yard she was pushing a wheelbarrow full of tools and bags of soil and mulch. It was loaded pretty good so she had to muscle it over there, taking large determined steps. I found I was pressing my crotch up against the counter as I watched. There was stuff in the oven that still needed a few minutes. So I just watched Jill until it was done. As soon as it was I wrapped it up and put it in the fridge along with the rest of what I'd been able to prepare a day in advance, then headed outside with a glass of ice water for Jill.

She was pulling weeds and as I approached she looked up at me and smiled.

"Oh, thanks you didn't have to do that, honey?" she said, standing up and removing her sunglasses to wipe her brow.

I didn't say anything, just watched as she downed a few gulps.

"Mm'ahhh!... That hit the spot! Thanks!"

I reached for the glass and Jill handed it to me. As soon as she did I took a sip and tossed it aside without breaking eye contact. She watched me do this, not sure of what to make of it as she looked back at me. She followed my gaze down to her feet. As she was looking back up I was already closing in on her. I took her sunglasses off and flicked them aside. She reached up in time to place her hands against my chest as I leaned forward and began kissing her.

"Mmph...Louis- Oh!Mmph, honey..." was her muffled response against my mouth as I walked her backward up against the fence behind her. She hit it with a muffled "Mmph!", kissing me back and doing her best to help me as I hurriedly untucked her shirt. As soon as it was I scoot her bra up and took hold of one breast, pulling on her nipple. "Oh!" she exclaimed. Then I reached down with my other hand and began undoing her shorts, kissing her neck as I did.

"I noticed this time," I huffed against her as I yanked her shorts and down, then undid mine and let them fall.

"H'oh Godddd," Jill moaned in a breathy voice.

"Get out of these," I told her while biting and kissing her neck and ear.

Jill frantically stepped out of her shorts and panties. I lift up her leg and entered her in one move. She immediately hooked an arm around my neck. I took long slow strokes up into her, the only sound being our heated and breathy exhaling with our cheeks pressed together. Jill was clenching and clawing at my back as I took her, moaning "Oh yes" throughout. I wasn't in it for her, but that didn't stop her from cuming anyway as I fucked her faster and faster. I reached down and pulled both her legs up. She wrapped them tight around my waist as I drove my orgasm up into her, fucking her up against the fence until I was done.

When I finished Jill slid from my arms, holding onto me for balance as we stood panting at each other. Jill and I enjoyed a spontaneous sex life, but after the past couple weeks, seeing the anklet was too much.

"Are..." she swallowed, "...are you gonna do that every time you see me wear this?" she asked, her shoulders rising and falling as she looked up at me.

"Maybe," I said, huffing my breath in and out.

Jill blinked up at me.

"Okay," she said, her expression dead serious.

"You got those?" I said, glancing down at her clothes as I buckled up my shorts.

"Yeah," she said, still panting. She reached up and kissed me, holding it for a moment.

"Okay," I said, and walked over to wear I'd thrown the glass. "You need a refill?"

"Of what?" she asked, chuckling with a look of disbelief.

"Maybe later?" I grinned.

"Maybe later," she said, smiling back. "Did you see where my-...ohp, I got 'em," she said, reaching down and picking up her sunglasses. She put them on, lopsided. "This is how I feel," she said, grinning at me. "Like the whirlwind just swept through."

"It did," I said with a wink.

"Ha. It did indeed," she grinned. "Am I gonna be able to get the rest of this done now?" she asked, surveying the garden.

"I'll leave you alone for now."

"For now?"

"For now."

"Promise?"

"Maybe."

Later that afternoon we spent a few unplanned hours in Jill's office going over some of her work from that morning. As it turned out she'd discovered a need for some last minute editing from me, which we did as she retyped everything over again. It was tedious but necessary in order to be free all the next day like we thought she'd be. As a reward, mostly for that, but also, she later teased, for noticing the anklet this time, she wanted to treat me to dinner. This was nice for obvious reasons, but also because I'd already spent most of the day in the kitchen.

It was a good time. Jill drove, and she took me to a high-end steakhouse downtown. And the best part was she was in really good spirits and showering me with attention. She even cut my fillet mignon, and reveled in feeding me the first bite from across the little table we shared. She surprised me further by reaching over again, using her own napkin to deftly wipe the corner of my mouth. I paused, holding up my hands as we shared a knowing look.

"Why do you like doing that so much?" I asked, holding in a smile.

"I can't tell you that. It's a secret," she said as we both started cracking up. "No...I dunno. I just like to. It makes me feel good."

"Well I like that you don't give a damn and will even do it in public," I said, beaming at her.

"I'm happy to do it in public. I don't care what anybody thinks."

As I went to grab some bread, Jill beat me to it, buttering it and then holding it up for me to take a bite. We ate in silence for a few moments, trading glances and knowing looks.

"This is pretty romantic," I said, smiling as I chewed.

She refreshed my glass of wine, then hers.

"Do you feel like you're being romanced?" she asked, taking a sip.

"I do...I do. And pampered. And I think I like it."

Jill put her elbow on the table and propped her chin on her palm, grinning at me.

"I think I'm so in love with you I could burst," she said, rolling her eyes up for emphasis.

A sudden rush of warmth overtook me and I felt flush. It must have showed because Jill scrunched her nose up with a cute little grin as she looked at me.

I was feeling quite charmed by her behavior.

"You're gonna give me goosebumps," I said, unable to check my grin.

"Am I?" she asked, taking on a more seductive look in her eye.

I nodded.

"It's only fair then," she said with casual sincerity. You give them to me all the time."

"I do?"

Jill just nodded as she picked up her utensils and went back to eating her meal, periodically looking at me with a cute little smile. I couldn't resist leaning across the table to kiss her cheek. She turned enough so I could. We shared whispered "I love you's" as we parted.

The evening ended perfectly, with a walk down by the water before going home. The night seemed to be all about us too, right on through to the lovemaking we shared before falling asleep. I was very thankful for how it went, the great feeling in the air between us as we talked and looked at each other. After the other day, if I wasn't sure about anything else happening again, I was at least certain we were still okay. I think Jill was feeling the same.

It spilled over into the next morning. Jill had that extra glow about her. Then again, she was always pretty as the morning. I'd surprised her by getting out of bed before she woke and going outside to pick some flowers, laying them by her and creeping back into bed. Her reaction was worth it. She didn't want to get out of bed, preferring to lie there with me, talking about this or that and not in a rush to anything until, comically enough, we heard each other's stomachs growl.

I whipped up some eggs and yogurt and granola for breakfast. Afterward, came in from the laundry room with a basket of clean clothes and began pulling out what she wanted to wear for the day, laying each item on one end of the kitchen table. I was pulling things for the BBQ out of the fridge and placing them at the opposite end at the same rate as her, soon drawing a look. Shirt, then salad. Shorts, then deviled eggs. Underwear, then chips and salsa. Ironically we were about done at the same time, with Jill's last item being her new red bikini which she placed on top.

"Hmmm," I moaned in approval.

She glanced at me as she set it out.

"So what do you got? Nothing in response?" she asked.

With tongue in cheek I stared at her as I reached into the back of the fridge, keeping covered the tray in my hands until the last moment when I set it next to her clothes.

"Lemon-blueberry cheesecake parfaits!" she gushed. "I can't beli-...When did you put those together oh my God!"

"Wow you really spat that out!" I laughed.

They were one of Jill's favorites. The girls loved them too.

"I did, didn't I?" she laughed with me.

"The shortbread I made a couple days ago, and the rest...yesterday... after," I winked, sliding my hands in my pockets and rocking on my feet as I looked away pretending to whistle.

"Mmmm," Jill grinned, lovingly working a finger into my side. "So... I went back to my gardening and you went in the house and put those together?" she asked with a big silly grin as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Mm hm," I smiled.

"Wow!" she said, looking over at them. "I know you don't even like those."

"Yeah, but you do," I said, laughing with her as she closed in for a kiss.

"I love them!" she grinned, kissing me back.

"And I know the girls do too, so..."

"Aw! You're so sweet!" she gushed, kissing me again.

"So, uh... The red bikini today, huh?"

"Mmmm, you bet!" she said in between kisses.

I wasn't sure if Jill could feel my growing erection because we weren't exactly pressed right up against each other, but she nevertheless suddenly pulled back with a look of dead seriousness.

"Louis, I want you to take me," she whispered quickly, kissing me as she worked to undo my shorts. "Right now."

I stared at her for about half a second, then immediately did just that. We ripped each other's clothes off and were soon fucking up against and then on the kitchen table. Jill came within moments of me being inside her, and never let up the passion until I did soon afterward. I was cradled her back and head in my arms the whole time and for the moments we stared at each other after we'd finished, panting at each other with our foreheads together.

"Wow," I said as I caught my breath.

"I know..." she said as she caught hers, and suddenly we were sharing in a little bit of post orgasmic bliss laughter.

As I pulled my shorts up and Jill was getting hers back on, I looked over at her, still in a bit of a daze.

"So you got...you're all...that stuff?" I said with a swallow, looking at the table.

Jill stopped in mid zip and stared at me for a moment. "Huh?" she asked, bursting out into laughter.

I blinked a couple times, then "I don't know what I'm sayin'" I quickly admitted, unable to keep my laughter in either.

Jill walked over to me with a huge shit eating grin and held my face in her hands.

"You're somethin' else," she told me.

"Lemon-blueberry cheesecake parfaits," I spat out.

Jill burst out laughing again and we hugged, twirling around a couple times and enjoying the silliness of the moment.

Shortly afterward I headed out to the butcher to pick up some hamburger meat. What was termed a BBQ really just meant a lot of good food, prepared by me, most of which I wasn't gonna eat, with the understanding I would get to make myself and whoever else wanted one a nice big fat juicy burger on the grill. The parfaits was just me doubling down on impressing Jill and making something nice for her friends. The fact I'd had them to match her display of the bikini earlier was unintentional and just luck.

By the time I got back Marie and her boyfriend Mark had already arrived and were out back with Jill. All three were out in the pool house. They were in there about an hour when Chloe and Nicole showed up. I directed them both out back as I was still taking things from the kitchen out to the patio. At one point Jill asked me to come help Mark attach the fishnet to the outside front, draping it up over and down the other side of the entrance.

"Sorry to have to do this to you," he told me when the coast was clear.

"Wasn't this at your folks?" I asked.

"Yeah, initially we were gonna keep it until we had our own place on the beach. Since that won't happen until after we're married, I was hoping 'something' would happen to it in the mean time. I hate this thing." I laughed, and Mark continued. "Anyway, Marie said it'd be selfish to keep it and not use it when we knew you guys were looking for ways to decorate your pool house."

"Oh really? Well I'll just have to thank Marie then," I said.

Mark laughed.

"So you didn't want this thing either," I said, holding up one end until he could tack it on.

"No way," he said. "When my folks told me they were getting rid of it I knew they'd want Marie and I to adopt it. Same goes for most of the junk she brought over. Truth be told, I'd have probably gotten rid of it when she wasn't looking. It's all fifty years old or something."

"Really? Jesus. I guess I hadn't gotten a good look at most of it yet. Jill loves this stuff. The older the better."

"Oh Mark that looks great!" Marie said, walking up as she ate a deviled egg.

"I love it," Jill said, crossing her arms as she stared examined our work.

"Yes! Marie, thank you!" I said, glancing at Jill. "And, the best part...the lobster trap. So cool!"

"Don't you love it?" Marie asked. "Mark and I were gonna keep it but...oh we thought it would look so much better over here!"

"Well I love it all!" I said, finally getting the laser eye from Jill.

Marie was too thrilled to notice, and Mark was just happy to facing the wall holding it all up as he bit his lip listening to me.

"Louis," Jill said, "you'll be happy to know we found a place for allll the things Mark and Marie brought over. All of it," she repeated, waiting for me to flinch. "We got most of it up, and you can help with the rest later. How's that sound?"

"Oh, fabulous! Well, thanks to you too, Mark," I said, slapping him on the back. He jumped and glanced over at me with a huge grin, trying not to laugh.

And Jill, with her arms still crossed was slowly nodding at me to keep up appearances, just waiting for me to slip up and say the wrong thing, and I pretty much did.

"You know who's gonna love all this stuff, even more than me?" I said to everyone.

"Who?" Marie asked on pins and needles. Jill was just waiting to hear this one.

"All the kids we're gonna have. That's who I'm bequeathing it to! Along with the house of course. Right Jill?"

"That's a great idea!" Marie beamed. "Oh I'm so glad you wanna keep it!" I glanced at Jill and I wished I hadn't. Even Mark was shaking his head I could tell. With a grin, but shaking his head.

"Jill I'm so glad you're able to use that stuff, " Marie started up, "because I didn't want it sitting around in our basement and I just knew..."

As we listened to Marie ramble on, Mark looked over and rolled his eyes with a 'thank you.' I just gave him a goofy face and he stifled a laugh. Jill saw all this as she was listening to Marie and I quickly straightened up. I got one last lingering look from her as the two of them headed back over to the patio.

Mark and I put up the rest of the netting, the trap and finally, on the outside of the door, the life preserver. To torture myself I took a peek inside, and came back out to find Mark standing there still grinning. I just nodded and then started shaking my head.

"Want a beer?" I asked. "I think I need a beer."

After getting our drinks I fired up the grill. As it was, Mark couldn't stay long, leaving just after eating, and just as Nicole and Chloe showed up.

"Mark!" Nicole said, fumbling with the front gate. "Leaving Louis all by himself with us girls? Hey, could someone help me with this thing?"

"Oh Louis will be all right. He's got some work to do in the pool house," he said, laughing as we walked over to assist Nicole.

"Yes, Mark!" I said, as if... "Thanks again, man. Though, can't say as I blame you. I know that, ten, twenty years from now, when it's our turn to lose all that junk, I won't miss it."

"Ha! Sure thing..." he said.

After forcing the old gate handle so much it broke of in my hand, the gate itself easily pushed open for the girls. They headed over to the patio and I stood their holding a broken piece of metal in my hands.

"Wow, Louis! This looks great!" Chloe said, eyeing all the food I made for them.

"Thanks, Chloe."

"It really does, Louis," Nicole chimed in. "You outdid yourself this time. No wonder Jill married you."

"The man can cook," Jill said, putting an arm around my shoulder.

"Well, thank you, girls. I was happy to."

"And that's not all," Jill said. "Guess what else he made?" she said, beaming.

"You didn't," Nicole said.

"Those lemon and blueberry thingies?" Chloe asked.

"What are those?" Marie asked.

"Oh my freaking God, Marie. You're gonna love them," Jill said. "They're so good." She leaned closer to me. "And they're the only reason you're still alive after that show by the pool house," she said out of the corner of her mouth, giving me a swat in the ass. I looked down at her and she was smirking up at me.

"Not mad about the kids remark?" I asked under my breath.

"Why would I be?" Jill replied. "You're giving me quintuplets, remember?"

"I do. And I'm gonna, just you wait," I said, reaching around her shoulder and pulling her to me. Jill took my face in both her little hands and pulled me to her for a big kiss.

"Ugh...you two..." Nicole said, shaking her head. "Louis if you're as good in bed as Jill brags I'm stealing you from her," she said, getting laughter from everyone.

"I am, and when do we leave?" I said bluntly, getting an elbow from Jill.

"I never said that!" she protested.

"You didn't?" I asked.

"You know what I mean."

"So you did."

"Ugh!"

"So Louis," Nicole said, "what's all this junk you were telling Mark you wanna get rid of?"

I made a swiping motion across my neck, but not in time to avoid a hard elbow from Jill.

"Ooops!" Nicole said, laughing.

"C'mon, I'll show you," Jill said as she grabbed a deviled egg and put it in my mouth. I began cracking up so much I had to take it out for fear of choking. Jill was smiling, but she still tried to look annoyed.

"I'm just gonna...just gonna get another beer and fire up another burger..." I said as I watched the girls head over to the pool house. "Aw, screw it," I said, sitting down and chomping on the rest my deviled egg.

jack7
jack7
745 Followers