Talking It Up With Jill Ch. 04 Pt. 04

Story Info
A couple of visits from Cedric.
13.4k words
4.72
47.8k
68

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack7
jack7
732 Followers

With the fence done and our schedules fairly open Jill and I fell back into the routine we'd been keeping earlier that summer; she'd be out gardening in the back of the yard and I'd take care of whatever needed doing. I decided to finish up the outside of the pool house. And that's how we spent the next day and the several following.

I was surprised to have not heard from Cedric. I even checked Jill's phone. I was relived he'd not called or texted her, as it was not how I wanted him to get hold of us. Jill felt the same. Besides, we'd pretty much told him to just come over, not call or text. And if something came up that made it not work, I'd get hold of him or turn him away if necessary. Still, with the open invitation, and with what had happened, twice now, I found it curious not to have heard from him.

Jill and I had our usual lazy start one morning, lounging in bed together before getting an in a quick workout and some office work out of the way. It turned out we needed to make a trip to the local hardware store for a few things, the most important of which was a fence trellis for some yellow tomatoes she was planting. I told her I thought it was a little late in the year but she wanted to try anyway. On the way home she surprised me by asking if I'd heard from Cedric.

"No... You haven't, have you?" I asked.

"I'd tell you," she said.

"Good."

"Would you?"

I nodded looking between her and the road.

"Promise?"

"Promise. Though I am surprised," I said, reaching over and stroking her inner thigh.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah... He's not around much longer. And he's leaving you all to me," I smiled.

"That's not so bad, is it?" she asked.

I just kept stroking her thigh, and winked at her. After a moment, Jill leaned over.

"Hey," she said, scooting up close to my ear. "Want me to text him?" she whispered. "Tell him I'm nice and shaved?" Jill nibbled my ear lobe and my cock twitched. "And all ready to bend over for him?"

"Ughh," I sighed, turning to look at her.

"All right Captain Underalls," she chuckled, taking me by the chin and kissing my cheek. "Eyes on the road."

Jill sat back in her seat, staring at me. I looked over at her and she couldn't help but laugh a little.

"You should see yourself," she grinned, shaking her head. She leaned over again to kiss my cheek. "I love you," she whispered, running her hand over my growing tent, then sat back in her seat again, keeping a firm grip on my hard on.

I stole another look at her, and she quickly pointed two fingers at the road again. I took a deep breath and regained my focus. I reached down between her thighs and she squeezed them together, clamping my hand down between them. Once she relaxed I slid two fingers under the front of her pants. I just kept lightly tugging on her waistband until she laughed. Then I laughed too.

"Hey," I said, reaching around her. Jill finally looked at me and let me pull her to me for a quick kiss.

By late morning I was taking a break on the patio and Jill was just getting started in her garden. It wasn't sunny enough yet for sunglasses, but she was wearing her large brimmed floppy gardening hat, and dressed in a spaghetti strap tank top, a pair of cut off jean shorts that were frizzled away so much in the legs that the front pockets protruded from underneath, and boat sneakers with no socks.

She'd walked past me several times while getting stuff from the garage and hauling it over to the garden, with us giving each other playful looks each time. Once on her way inside I made no eye contact and instead just kept my head down looking at her feet. When she came back outside she strolled right past me with her arms crossed, wearing her anklet and charm.

With the temperature getting noticeably warmer I was trying to decide whether to take a quick dip in the pool or make some iced tea, when I heard the front gate handle clink open. It was Cedric. While I didn't mind that he'd let himself in the yard, I was pleased he waited for me to wave him over.

"Hey, Mr. Holden. I was at the front door but no one answered. I hope it's cool I came around through the gate.

"Uh...no, that's okay. Just getting a few things done out back and sitting here taking a break," I said, glancing over at Jill. She was busy uprighting the fence trellis, having yet to notice Cedric's presence. "Everything okay with you?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said, glancing up at the house. Cedric was standing with one arm slung up over his backpack strap, and the other hung loosely down in front, slowly flicking over his crotch with his thumb as he looked around. He was facing the house and still hadn't seen Jill. I swallowed, and looked back across the yard.

"Yeah, I'm good. So...this okay?" Cedric asked.

"That you came by?"

"Uh huh," he replied, looking somewhat unsure of the situation. "I been wantin' to, but...working for my uncle and just trying to be smart, you know? Like, not mess anything up."

While it was true we hadn't wanted Cedric to just show up every single day, I'd thought he might've come back sooner. And now that he had I wanted to see him with Jill more than ever.

"You here to see Jill, Cedric?" He just stared at me. "You need her?"

"Yeah...I mean...if it's okay."

I felt my cock twitch and took a deep breath as I adjusted myself in my seat. I looked across the yard to see Jill was just standing there, holding up one end of the trellis and not moving as she stared back at us. I felt my heart skip.

"She's over there working in her garden, at the far end of the yard," I said, nodding in her direction.

Cedric followed my gaze.

"Oh okay..." he said, looking in her direction.

Jill took an awkward step back.

"She's waitin' for you, Cedric," I said, slowly moving my hips up so my cock could rub against the inside of my shorts.

"Yeah?" he asked, letting his backpack slide off him to the ground as he stared at her.

"Yeah. Just...smack it a couple times for me. Let her know who's boss." I didn't know where those words came from but apparently they'd been at the ready. Hearing them made me gulp.

"Uh...okay," he said, staring across the yard as he took off his hat and tossed it on the ground next to his backpack. When he turned and headed in Jill's direction I immediately got comfortable and adjusted my hardening cock.

Jill's hand fell from the trellis and she just stood there, watching Cedric as he made his way over to her.

She looked over at me and I held a steady gaze on her in case she wasn't sure about this. Then she removed her hat and pulled off her work gloves as she stepped onto the grass by the fence, keeping her eyes on Cedric as he approached. She waved awkwardly to him but he didn't return the gesture.

He walked up and stood in front of her, still scratching at his crotch. I could see Jill glanced down at his hand, then looked back up at him. She turned her head to follow him as he moved closer and stood to one side of her. She glanced my way and then back at Cedric, following his gaze as he stared her up and down. He took her by the shoulder and turned her back to him.

Jill was looking across the yard at me when he delivered a hard underhanded smack to her ass.

"Oh!!" she yelped, tensing bold upright.

She was clearly rattled, her shoulders rising and falling with her nervous breath as she waited. I was near hyperventilating as I watched. Jill was visibly startled when Cedric took her by the waist and suddenly walked her several steps forward against the fence. She instinctively placed her hands against it, looking around with uncertainty as she squared up her footing for whatever was next.

Cedric reached around her and began hurriedly undoing the front of her shorts. Jill awkwardly moved her hips as they were unbuttoned, swooning from the sudden and blatant manhandling of her person. Cedric used both hands to forcefully tug her shorts and panties down from the back, eliciting an "Oh!" from Jill when he finally managed to yank them down over her ass. I gathered he hadn't bothered unzipping them all the way because that's where they stayed, bunched up just below her ass cheeks.

Cedric pulled Jill to him by her hips and she scrambled to adjust her hands against the fence to accommodate him. At once he delivered another hard smack to her ass.

"Oh!" she yelped.

He leaned closer and said something to her. Jill looked over at me, then turned her head to look at him and quickly nodded. He said something else and again she nodded at him, glancing at me as she turned to face the forward.

Cedric quickly wet his fingers and slid them down her ass and against her pussy. Jill's head drooped as he waggled them back and forth between her ass cheeks, and she kept her lustful gaze in my direction as her head lolled back and forward under the sensation. She was left breathing heavy and looking around when Cedric suddenly stopped to undo his shorts and quickly scoot them down. His hard cock popped out and wavered about. He said something to Jill after which she quickly nodded. He spoke again and smacked her ass and this time Jill replied with a loud and worried "Yes!!"

She looked over at me. She must have sensed what I wanted because without breaking eye contact she put an arch in her back, pushing her ass out for Cedric and wiggling it against him.

He licked his fingers again, then rubbed the head of his cock and pushed down on it. Jill's mouth opened and she momentarily lost the arch in her back. Cedric reared back and pushed forward with his hips and Jill immediately strained to reach back with one hand, only to wave it about then quickly place it back against the fence. Cedric bent at the knees for the better angle, and with locked elbows gripped both Jill's hips and forced her to hold still as he pushed forward.

"Ahhh!" she cried out, looking nervously over her shoulder.

He eased back out at which point Jill regained her footing and again arched herself out for him. She held me in her gaze as Cedric pushed down on his cock and readied himself. He pushed forward and stopped, Jill's mouth opened wide. Then he took hold of both her hips and began making small back and forth motions, looking from Jill to her ass in his hands. She rose up on the ball of one foot to try and improve the angle. Cedric just fucked into Jill and she was clawing at the fence and constantly changing where she placed her hands against it. He held still again and pushed forward, gripping Jill's shoulder to hold her steady.

"Oh God!" she whined out loud.

He eased out and gave Jill's ass an underhand swat eliciting a loud "Oh!" and again pushed into her. For all his forcefulness Cedric was really taking his time letting Jill get used to his size, and she was making every effort to do so.

He began with the small back and forth motions and released his grip on her shoulder, slowly letting his hand come down to hold both her hips again as he gently pumped her, looking back and forth from Jill to her ass in his hands. She was frantically trying to look behind her but couldn't seem to hold still, resorting to letting her head droop forward as she stood flat footed once more. Again Cedric slowed to a stop, and then gave one more push and stopped, getting another cry of "Oh!" from Jill.

He must have gotten most of his cock insider her then, because he immediately set about fucking into Jill with longer and longer more confident strokes. She was struggling to find a suitable way to hold herself up, constantly replacing her hands against the fence. Cedric wasn't making a sound, but Jill's sporadic grunts and whimpers filled the distance as he worked her from behind. He was soon gripping her hips tight and using them like handles with which to vigorously push and pull her pussy onto his cock. She'd given up trying to look at me or behind her, and simply focused on taking the pounding with her forearms and face pressed up against the fence. They fucked like this for several minutes.

Watching from afar was intensely erotic. The garden and trees and the distance between us created a sense of watching a mating session unfold in its natural setting. Like I was on some sort of fuck safari that involved my wife as part of the exhibit. But it was her faint moans and cries in the distance as he fucked her that got to me. I couldn't help myself this time and undid my shorts so I could properly masturbate as I watched and listened.

With a contorted expression on his face and a firm grip on her Jill's waist Cedric reached up with one hand and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back, then pulled her back from the fence and widened his feet, taking a rockstar stance as he fucked her from behind.

"Wow that's hot," I mumbled, knowing I could cum at any moment if I wasn't careful.

Cedric gave her several hard pumps, bringing her heels up off the ground and getting an almost sickeningly perverted grunt from her each time. I thought of how much cock must be getting fucked up inside her to do that.

"Ughhh fuck her," I whispered as I instinctively hunched over and rubbed myself.

Cedric resumed the quick pace and Jill put one foot in front of the other to steady herself, letting her arms hang loosely in front of her as she was pumped silly. I was beside myself at the lustful sight in the distance. Ten minutes ago my 41 year old wife was working in her garden, and now here she was bent over and getting her brains fucked out in the yard by some teenager.

Cedric let go Jill's hair to once again take hold of both her hips, giving her ass a good slap and gripping it tight. She just held the back of her hand up to her mouth as she was pumped. And for the first time in several minutes Jill looked over at me as she grunted over her knuckles.

It hit me that Jill was stifling her own cries, which I found hot, but for which I was thankful. Our closest neighbors weren't right next door or anything, but somebody may have heard. That she was being made to scream so loud from Cedric fucking her made me feel lightheaded. That it was all happening outdoors in the yard, just a heated outdoor fuck session involving my wife and some neighborhood kid...was erotic as hell to me.

As her body was jerked Jill attempted to look behind her, then gave up and braced her hands against her knees in order to keep her ass arched out as she took the pounding.

Cedric's movements became spastic as his obvious climax swept over him, and he staggered forward on one foot, hunching over Jill. He wrapped one arm across her chest as he fucked the remainder of his orgasm up into her, resting his head over her shoulder like a dog. Jill kept her head up next to his as the two panted wildly next to each other, her hair hung loosely about her strained expression.

She instinctively reached up and held the top of Cedric's head as he finished bulldozing semen into her from behind. It was sexy as hell seeing her do that, huffing next to him as she took his orgasm deep inside her. The sight of their panting faces, with the desperate and lust filled expressions only brought about from heated fucking... it sent a twinge of the same exquisite pang of jealousy and taboo lust I'd felt before, and I suddenly had to release the grip on my cock to keep from cuming too soon.

Cedric's pumping had become all about the convulsive in-stroke, his hips rearing back only to suddenly jerk forward into Jill, holding and squeezing. "H'oh!" she frantically cried out with each sporadic and powerful thrust inside her, gripping Cedric's forearms as she took as much semen as he could pump into her.

He wasn't done. With Jill's little body firmly in his grip he suddenly began to quickly pump her silly again, this time pulling her back against him with her head lolling back against his shoulder.

Seeing her bounced around like that from across the yard, being taken and used like a hot-bodied little cum receptacle,...it was too much for me. I released all inhibitions and quickly jerked myself off to an incredibly intense orgasm, trying the whole time to keep my eyes from rolling back in order to watch them finish.

And finish he did, a violent second orgasm. Cedric must have spent another five minutes delivering increasingly infrequent but forceful pumps into Jill as his orgasm subsided, each time jerking her body upward as he pump squeezed and held, pump squeezed and held. This worked out good for me because my orgasm also lasted forever, and it was incredible to sit there still feeling it for minutes on end as I watched Cedric take his time getting out the entirety of his by standing behind Jill and pumping it inside her.

When he was through Jill slid from his hold on her as he helped ease her down to the grass. He stood catching his breath while Jill lie before him on the ground, gasping for hers, her jean shorts and panties still bunched up around her thighs.

I thought he said something to her as he put his shorts on, but I heard and saw no response from Jill. She just lie curled up on her side in a heap. When Cedric was dressed he paused by her, then headed back toward me, buttoning his shorts on the way.

He reached down and got his backpack and hat, putting both on.

"I'm going go check on Jill," I said.

"Yeah...she..." he replied before gulping down a whole glass of water. He was done and just looked at me, then glanced over at Jill.

"Yeah I know," I told him. "Glad you weren't obnoxious about this and waited."

"Aw that's all right. I got tied up workin' at my uncle's anyhow. But...I guess I see you guys later?"

"So long as you stay smart about it," I said. "I'm just gonna keep reminding you, Cedric. Just so you know..."

"I understand. And I won't forget, Mr. Holden."

I watched as he headed toward the front gate, then grabbed the pitcher of water and a towel for Jill.

"Hey," I said as I approached.

"Hey," came her voice.

Jill went to turn over.

"Don't get up," I said. "Just rest."

"Hmph. No problem," she chuckled with a whimper and did just that, lying there on her side, catching her breath.

I knelt down next to her and gazed over her spent body, listening to her breath. After a moment she turned to look at me with an exhausted smile. She slowly gripped the towel and put it between her legs, then rolled over onto her back, brining her knees up to her chest. She held them like that for a moment, then discarded the towel and arched up onto her shoulder blades to scoot her shorts and panties back on. It was sexy as hell to watch and I told her so.

"Really? Why?" she asked, her voice sounding hoarse.

"Because," I said kneeling down next to her and caressing her face. "To see you move your limber little body like that to scoot these sexy shorts back up, especially after what just happened." I ran my hand up her inner thigh and over her jean covered little crotch.

"Mmm," she groaned, pushing herself against my hand.

"Sore?" I asked.

"Hm mm," she nodded. She reached up and around my neck and pulled me to her for a kiss. "I should be, though. After that. Can you remind me to check my medicine cabinet before we go out later?"

"Dangerous time?"

"Mm," she sighed. "Not so much, but...I just don't want to take any chances. You know?"

"A lot again?"

"Mmph...a lot every time. And...he just...he just gets it so far up inside me, when he cums."

I stared at her for a moment, taking in the hazy glow she had about her.

"What?" she asked, smiling up at me.

"So it didn't hurt?"

"It didn't hurt. It was a little uncomfortable, but...it didn't hurt."

"Good. Did it feel good?"

"It felt better... Better then it did last time like that."

"You didn't cum though," I said, brushing her hair behind her ear.

She shook her head. "Hm mm."

I lay down next to Jill, propped up on one elbow and kissed her.

jack7
jack7
732 Followers