Tall Girls are Assholes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jas did her best to try and get Brie's clothes back in order, but eventually Brie did it herself. She wondered if her cock would ever stop being hard, as it poked a tent in her pants, but she really didn't care about that now. Jas got out from under the table. Her hair was a mess, but that only made Brie like her more. Was she really going to have sex with her?

"I'll take care of the bill," Jas said, running up to the bar.

She was wearing some yoga pants kind of leggings that shaped perfectly around her strong ass. Brie had wondered if they had actually heard what she wanted to do with their asses. Maybe they had thought that she had been exaggerating. Tried to be extreme to make a point. She was going to show them that she wanted it all.

More people had shown up at the bar, and they seemed to just raise the volume of the music as they stepped out. Jas lead the way as they made their way back towards campus. Brie felt like she was on top of the world. Even more so by the eagerness in Jas's step. Was she really this eager for what would happen? Brie was eager too, but when she saw the pharmacy ahead she didn't mind making a stop.

"I just need to get something really quick," she told the others as they all went inside of the store.

She darted between the aisles until she found the one with lubes. She was surprised to see her favorite brand was sold out. The price marker was there, but it was empty behind it. She leaned down, looking and feeling if she could find another bottle back there. Would she need to try another brand? They were probably all good, but it always felt best to go with one that was true and tested. One she knew worked. She got up and ran up to the counter. Behind it was another tall woman. Probably in her 40's. Not as tall as Jas, but still much taller than herself.

"It seems like you are out of Xsensual lube. Water based. Do you have any more of it in the back?" Brie said, unable to hold back a smile as she said 'in the back'.

"Xsensual? Let me have a look," the woman said, leaving the counter.

The others came up with Brie, wondering what she was up to, but before Brie could answer the clerk came back holding a full box of Xsensual.

"I'm sorry, we seem to have missed putting the new shipment up on the shelf," the clerk said.

"No worries, I'm just glad you got it. We are going to need it tonight. These two tall girls are going to be very well stretched when I'm done with them, and this is my favorite brand" Brie said, beaming.

She didn't even need to look at the two volleyball players to know that their faces were burning up.

"Do you-," the clerk started, her face burning red too. "Do you need any condoms?"

"Condoms are for not getting pregnant. We won't need them tonight because I will only be using their assholes," Brie answered, feeling the panic from the two tall girls.

As they left the store, Brie couldn't stop smiling.

"You can't talk like that around people. Just imagine that poor woman in there. She didn't want to hear about those details. And then Jasmine and Leah. They will never be able to shop in there again!" Alina screamed.

She made a fair point.

"I couldn't help it," Brie said. "I was just so excited. I've been this crazy hard ever since the bar," she added, jutting her crotch forward so all three of the other girls could clearly see the bulge in her pants.

"That is no excuse," Alina said, ignoring looking at Brie's bulge.

"Sorry," Brie said, hanging her head.

Had she truly messed this up? Not only did she feel as if she had ruined her chances to spend the night with Jas and Leah, but she had really started to like them even with the little time they had spent together, and she started to fear that she had missed the chance to become friends with them.

"I don't do that well around people. Especially tall people," Brie said, trying to excuse herself.

Everything was silent for a bit, making Brie feel like she would drop down dead.

"You can make it up to use by coming to practice on Monday," Jas said.

Brie didn't really want to, but now she felt she must. Could she like playing volleyball again? Maybe it would be a second chance to become friends with Jas and Leah.

"Okay," Brie surrendered.

"Yes! You aren't going to regret this," Jas said, smiling.

Brie went home. She was glad her roommate wasn't around. She just laid on the bed, thinking about all the stupid things she had done today. This is what I get for trying to hang out with tall people, she thought to herself, again. Now she had promised to come to volleyball practice with them. Surely that would only lead to more dumb things happening. She promised herself that she would try her best to not make all of them hate her.

A knock on the door brought her back from her misery. She got up, expecting that it was Alina that was coming over to tell her off again. She knew she deserved it, even if part of the problem had been Jas working her up.

"Hello Brie," Jas said as soon as Brie opened the door. She also saw Leah standing next to Jas.

What the hell where they doing here? Brie first thought that maybe they had talked to their coach about what had happened, and now they were here to tell her she was no longer welcome on the team, but the smile on their faces told her it was probably something else. As horrible as tall people can be, surely even they wouldn't be so sadistic that they would be smiling from the chance to kick her off the team. Not after working so hard to get her to join.

"Come with us," Jas said, and both of the tall girls pulled her out of her room.

"Where are we going?" Brie asked, but they both just kept dragging her along.

They left the building and continued to another dorm building. They entered a corridor and Brie got forced into a room. For a moment she wondered if they would lock her up, but lucky enough the two tall girls joined her in the room before they locked the door behind them.

"What's going on?" Brie asked again. Where they going to punish her for the stunt she pulled in the pharmacy?

"We promised you something to join the team. Since you agreed to join, we felt we better pay up," Jas said.

"I've never done the thing you wanted before, so we made sure to go back and buy another bottle first," Leah said, holding up a small pharmacy bag.

"Are you serious?" Brie asked.

She felt her head starting to spin, as blood started to surge to her nether regions. Jas pulled her sweater over her head, exposing a sports bra. Leah started to unbutton her blouse.

"Unless you've changed your mind," Jas said.

Hell no, she hadn't changed her mind. She ripped her own shirt off. Tearing her own bra and got out of her pants in a few seconds. Even if she had started after the other two girls, she was down to just her boxers before the other two had even started working on the rest of their clothes. She wanted to help them but didn't know which one, so she just stood there, watching.

Leah dropped her skirt, and Jas slowly wiggled out of her tight pants. They were both wearing a cute pair of underwear. There was so much to look at, and Brie struggled to stay focused on just one thing. Leah's breasts were small and cute, while Jas had fuller breasts. When she saw Leah starting to remove her thigh highs she moved in to stop her. They looked so good on her, that she wanted her to keep them on.

Instead she got behind Leah, pulling her underwear down, and helping her bend over all the way until her hands touched the floor. So tall and so agile. She liked how it had cut Leah's length in half too, and it had made her butt look more inviting than ever. She was really looking forward to watching it around her cock, but first she wanted to taste it. She only had to bend down a little bit, and her face was in perfect height for that beautiful little asshole.

"Captain, how about you pick up where you left off at the bar?" Brie asked Jas. "I'm going to get better acquainted with this red-haired girl's asshole."

Brie removed her own underwear, kicking them away. She saw Jas get down beside Leah, grabbing her cock and licking her lips. Brie dove into Leah. Feeling the toned cheeks press against her face as her lips found the puckered little ring. She found few things in this world as beautiful as asses, and Leah's was one of the best she had ever seen. Her puckered little star was perfect too, and after a quick assault, she leaned back slightly, so she could lick it and watch it at the same time. When her tongue lightly touched it, it would dance in front of her. Seemingly unsure how it should react to the attention. Brie felt certain that before the night was over, it would fully know the pleasures she could give it.

Feeling Jas grab her mighty, hard cock, giving light kisses to it, made her realize this was actually going to happen. These two marvels would make her cum tonight. More than once if she got to have any part in it. her cockiness had almost ruined it, but surely now there was no going back. Feeling Jas take the cockhead into her mouth, inspired Brie to dive tongue first into Leah. She felt her face getting mushed as she pushed her tongue in between the tightly gripping muscle that was the safe keeper of Leah's insides. She loved eating ass. Not only for the naughty goodness but that it always was foreplay for anal sex. Whirling her tongue around, hearing Jas moan, knowing that soon she would be able to watch this tight little hole stretch around her gigantic cock.

"I think I'm in heaven," Brie said. "Fucking heaven. Have you ever had someone eat your asshole before?" she asked, digging her face into the new-found paradise of Leah's asshole again.

"I-" Leah said between a moan, but seemed unsure how to answer.

"Leah kind of struggle to get partners. Most seem to be scared of her height. That is why she's always super horny," Jas explained. "Normally she wouldn't be doing things like this, but after we split up earlier today, she said she was so horny that she would even try anal. From how you're making her moan, I think she's warming up even more to it."

Brie couldn't help but smile widely, still with her face up Leah's butt. She was going to make both girls into her butt sluts. First, she had to deal with the fact that she had several hours worth of cum pent up, and if she was going to have any stamina, her balls needed a reset of its special juice.

"Leah, I need you to join Jas in sucking my cock. I want to cum for both of you," Brie said.

Leah quickly turned around and got down on the floor, sitting on her knees facing Brie. Jas pointed the cock at Leah, and the pale vixen shyly put her own hand on it, before putting the head between her lips. Brie moaned. Right now she felt taller than them. This was truly when tall girls were at their best. On their knees.

"Jas you said you're good at eating pussy too. Why don't you lick my pussy while Leah sucks my cock," Brie said, trying to not make it sound like an order.

Brie moved her feet wider apart so that Jas could get in there, and then she grabbed Leah's head, holding on to it as Leah started to work on her cock. The double pleasure made her head spin. Jas was indeed skilled at eating pussy, and Leah's lips and tongue was at least as talented as they worked on her throbbing cock. Even her big balls laying on Jas's face helped heighten the pleasure.

"Fuck, that's good. I'm going to cum any second," Brie said, gritting her teeth as she tried to hold her orgasm back. "I want to cum on both of your faces."

She felt Jas pull herself from her pussy and sit up next to Leah. Brie grabbed her cock and pulled it from Leah's face. She looked down, as both girls looked up at her. They were both stunningly beautiful, and perhaps had never been cuter than now, as she knew they both waited for her cum to shower over them. She stroked her cock, her fingers pushing the right places, and then she felt the orgasm overtake her. For a moment she was unsure who to cum on first, but her mind seemed to push towards Jas, as she had been sucking her cock more and seemed more worthy because of that.

A massive, heavy, white rope of cum shot out from the tip of her cock, laying itself over the face of the volleyball captain. She quickly turned her cock to the star spiker, and a small yank later, she also got her face covered by a big and heavy rope of thick seed. Turning her cock to Jas again, she saw her mouth had opened, and even if she wasn't sure if it was to take her cum in there, or out of surprise, she fired into her mouth and unto her lips. Leah had opened her mouth too, and Brie quickly fed her the biggest salve of cum her balls could muster. Back and forth she went, laying rope after rope on the sports stars pretty faces until all the cum had been emptied.

Looking down on her masterpiece made her smile. Both girls were completely covered in white cum. Chin, cheeks, forehead, nose, and Jas even had both of her eyes seemingly glued shut by cum. Brie wondered if she had ever cum that much before.

"Wow," Leah said, smacking her cum covered lips, and looking at Jas.

"What the hell was that?" Jas said, still unable to open her eyes from the fear of cum going into them. "Did you throw a bucket of cum over me?"

"Sorry," Brie said. "I should have said I cum a lot."

"Get me a towel from the second big draw in the drawer," Jas said.

Brie hurried over to the drawer. She found a pile of small towels, and got two of them, handing one to each girl. Had she messed up again? She wanted to take both of the girls in the ass, but maybe she had scared them away again.

"Can you still see? I didn't mean to cover your eyes, I just couldn't control my aim good enough," Brie said, knowing from experience that getting cum in someone's eyes would make them sting.

"I'll be alright. I just didn't know that having someone cum on me could be so exciting. Usually, it is just a small amount, but that was quite the experience," Jas said.

"Really? You didn't mind?" Brie asked.

"Not at all. I loved it!" Jas said. "How about you, Leah?"

"It's the tastiest cum I've ever had," Leah said, still licking her lips.

"There's plenty more where that came from," Leah said, swinging her softening cock from side to side. "Now which one of you will I fuck in the ass first?" she added, turning to get the lube.

"As the captain, I guess I should be first," Jas said, sounding a bit more excited than her sacrifice would imply.

"I take it you've done this before?" Brie asked.

"Yes, well, only with things less than half your size," Jas confessed.

"They must've been very short if they were half my size. I'm only 5 feet tall," Brie said, trying to make a joke.

"I meant their penises," Jas explained. "By the way you aren't that short. If we added the length of your cock to your height, I am sure you would be at least as tall as me. Maybe you were meant to be much taller, but the inches were used for your cock instead. It is probably the biggest cock at the whole school, so your size would be the envy of everyone if they only knew about it."

Brie had never thought about it that way. She had hated tall girls for being taller than her and being able to play volleyball the way she had wanted to play, but maybe this was her calling. Fucking tall girls in the ass with her big cock.

"Get up on all fours on the bed, Jas," Brie said, popping up the bottle of lube.

Jas swallowed hard, putting her cum drenched towel to the side, and crawled up on the bed. She pushed her butt back, and Brie saw her get a bit lower because of that, which she liked. It was a beautiful sight. Two perfectly toned cheeks and they opened up enough to show her target right between them. She couldn't resist it so she leaned in, opening the cheeks up with her hands, and gave her soon to be captain a sloppy kiss right on her balloon knot. It was small now, but soon it would need to swell up in order to accept her.

Her twitching cock made her realize that even if she loved kissing it, the main event was still to come. She gave the lube a shake and then poured some out over Jas's tight butt. The clear, jelly-like liquid moved slowly. She put the lube to the side, and dipped a finger in the lube, rolling her finger around to cover all of it. Then she moved her finger to the anus and started to run it around the edges.

"Leah, come here and help me. Could you hold her cheeks open for me?" Brie asked.

Leah moved up, hesitating for a second as she reached out to touch Jas, and then she gently placed her hands on her butt and pulled the cheeks apart. Brie made sure Leah was looking, as she put a bit more force on her massage of the lube glistening opening.

"Can you see how small that opening is? It hardly even seems like my finger would fit, yet it can stretch so much." Brie said. "Should we try and see if my finger will fit?"

Leah nodded, and Brie gently guided her finger towards the middle, not pressing her finger directly inside, but instead pressing upwards and forward. She could feel how relaxed Jas was, as her finger easily sunk in all the way to the joint in the middle of her finger. That made Jas tense up, and Brie could feel how all of the strong butt muscles clung around her. She stayed still, giving her a moment to relax again.

"See how easy that was?" she told Leah. "It's so easy that even you could do it. Would you like to try, Leah?"

The lanky girl bit her lip and then nodded carefully. Brie took her lube free hand and placed it on Jas cheek, taking over the duty of holding that cheek away, giving Leah a free hand to operate with.

"Lube your finger up on the spare lube on the side, and then gently rub her," Brie instructed.

Leah followed instructions, lubing her finger up and then very hesitantly let it find her friends back passage.

"Do you feel how soft it is? Perfect for rubbing. Now when you sink your finger into her, you shouldn't just push forward, but instead apply a bit of pressure sideways. Something small like a finger, and this much lube, could probably do a full frontal assault, but with something bigger it's both easier and feels better, if you pry it open with some side pressure," Brie continued.

She watched as Leah followed her instructions, and she seemed almost surprised when her finger easily slipped inside. Brie also noticed that Jas hardly tensed up with the intrusion this time.

"Later that is going to be your asshole. Do you think it will be as well-behaving as Jas?" Brie asked.

"No," Leah answered, shyly.

"I think it will be, you responded well to my tongue earlier. I'll help train your ass for you," Brie said, confidently. "But now we should help Jas warm up together. Keep your finger still."

Leah did as she was told, and Brie added her finger to hers, gently probing Jas anus, and her finger sank in beside Leah's. It felt extra good to have Leah's finger beside her own. Like they were working as a team to get Jas ready for her cock.

"Now we need to start moving our fingers. There are three moves I like to do. Slightly back and forth, massaging the insides with my fingertip, or arching my finger to help stretch the opening a bit. Just use small movements at first, and we can make them bigger and bigger," Brie instructed.

Working in unison they made Jas tiny hole get more relaxed and stretchable. Eventually, Brie thought their fingers couldn't do anymore, so she pulled her finger out, reached for the lube, and laid her semi-hard cock up on Jas butt.

"We need to lube up all of my cock too. Can you help me?" Brie asked Leah.

Leah freed her finger, taking the lube, and laid a line of lube running the entire length of the mighty cock. Brie felt her cock start to fill up with more blood, as Leah started to smear out the lube. Again she thought that Leah had a special flair to everything she did. An angelic touch.