Tall Tales, Threats, And Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems that Caroline and I have one particular thing in common." Rachael said with a wicked grin, as she looked over at my redhead lover and then back at me.

Caroline stood and walked slowly toward me, I never broke Rachael's gaze even when Caroline eased behind me, letting her hands snake around my waist pulling me back against her.

"Do know what that is Jordan?" Caroline asked, her soft lips grazing against my ear as she spoke.

Rachael's eyes were dark and smoldering as she watched my redheaded lover touch me, Caroline's hands slipping up my stomach to cover my breasts, cupping them as she held me against her body.

"Me." I answered quietly,

"Smart girl." Caroline quipped as she slid her fingertips along the inside of the waistband of the thin undergarment I wore, making me shiver.

"But, you left before we could all discuss it." Rachael grumbled disapprovingly.

"I'd had enough drama for one night." I mumbled, tilting my head to the side as Caroline bit lightly at my rapidly heating skin.

"Well, I can assure you one thing Jordan..." Rachael said confidently as she slid to the edge of the bed and stood before me slowly peeling off her dress and panties before stepping out of them, leaving them lay where they fell in a pile next to her feet.

"There's no drama here." she whispered as she stepped to me, her eyes searching mine, looking for a sign that I understood what she was saying.

I was pinned between them, Rachael's naked body pressed into mine, and Caroline's still fully clothed body behind me, holding me in place by my hips.

"Just opportunity." Caroline said confidently, turning me around to face her before kissing me slowly, making me moan at the feel of her supple lips.

This was not going to be your random pornographic moment or a quick romp like that night at Caroline's, in her study; it was a deliberate action, a plan to claim me because they knew I could not reject them. They knew my addictions to both of them ran deep and that I would not balk at an opportunity to feed my jones for them.

I leaned into Caroline's kiss, my hands slipping around to unzip her little black dress an easily slip it off her shoulders. I heard Rachael growl hungrily at the sight of Caroline's naked curves, and felt the growl reverberate through my entire body.

Rachael's warm lips kissed the back of my neck and over the top of my right shoulder; her hands stroking my body here and there making me writhe between the two beautiful women.

Caroline broke our kiss, turning me back around and making quick work of my boy shorts peeling them down my legs, raking her long nails down the back of my thighs as she moved making me gasp into Rachael's amazing lips.

The three of us ended up on my bed, a mass of moving flesh, I watched intently as my two lovers kissed one another, exploring the attraction they had to each other, with long, slow, teasing kisses that made me tremble, the entire scene before me a complete turn on.

The feel of both of them touching me was nearly too much to bare and a complete sensory overload for me, their sure, pleasing hands trailing over my naked flesh, their lips on mine, or moving over my breasts and down my stomach made my breathing erratic. They made me arch and moan under their familiar touches, and when Caroline slipped between my legs I cried out at the feel of her tongue against my pulsing clit.

Rachael leaned down over me and consumed me in a deep, languid kiss, the combined feeling of Caroline's expert tongue and the possessive, incredibly seductive way Rachael was kissing me made me shudder.

Rachael's warm lips teased against mine as Caroline devoured me, barely sucking at my clit and teasing me with light flicks of her tongue.

"She looks so sexy between your legs." she whispered, turning to watch Caroline, and threading her fingers in her wild red hair, tangling it and pushing on the back of Caroline's head.

The pressure was intense, making me shudder and Caroline moaned at my reaction and began to suck harder, holding my hips down firmly as she slipped her tongue into me.

Rachael moved slowly, kneeling over me with her knees on either side of my head and facing Caroline, I grabbed her hips pulling her into my mouth licking slowly at her clit, the strangled cry that escaped her caught Caroline's attention and she paused momentarily sliding up to kiss my brunette banker passionately.

The sounds in the room began to mix together, the music still pumping out of the sound system, the breathy gasps and moans of pleasure, and cries of more and deeper as we gave into one another.

Caroline's fingers slipped into me, pumping deep and slow making me arch under the two of them, Rachael moved back and forth against my mouth as I sucked greedily on her clit, finding a perfect rhythm and moaning loudly as her body began to shake.

Caroline sucked deeply at my clit making me moan even louder and suck harder at Rachael's, who leaned forward both of her hands spreading out over my breasts for balance , her hips moving in a slow, deliberate pace against my mouth as she began to moan louder and louder and breathe a bit faster .

My hips began to thrust back against Caroline's fingers and mouth, my thighs were shaking and I was soaking Caroline's fingers as I moved faster and faster seeking release.

"Oh... fuck..... Jordan! "Rachael cried out as her orgasm began, with my hands on her hips firmly I flattened my tongue letting her grind back and forth wantonly as she shuddered, ragged breaths escaping her lungs between strangled cries of pleasure.

I began to moan loudly, thrusting against Caroline as my body demanded release; every thrust of her fingers bringing me closer and closer.

Rachael moved off me slowly and bent down capturing my lips, tasting herself on them and kissing me slowly until I arched out from under her moaning.

" More!" I pleaded; gripping my redhead lover's thrusting hand as she slipped a third finger easily into me.

"Come on baby.....that's it!" Caroline purred, against my clit before sucking it back between those tantalizing lips of hers.

My back arched completely off the bed, pushing harder into her fingers as I came, my inner muscles contracting around her fingers soaking them. Rachael's firm hand held me down as Caroline began thrusting harder into me, causing a second wave of spams to rock my body.

Rachael moved away from us, leaning back against the headboard watching us fervently, taking in the scene before her, that lustful gleam in her eye not dissipating.

Even before my body could stop shaking I pulled Caroline up kissing her before flipping us over and pinning her beneath me.

Our legs intertwined, our thighs between the others legs, moving instantly against one another.

I stretched out against her voluptuous body, pinning her arms to the bed above her head as I sat up grinding slow against her soaked pussy, both of us moaning in unison at the sensation, the feel of swollen flesh moving against swollen flesh.

"Yessss Jordan!" she hissed beneath me, those piecing blue eyes challenging me.

I sat up, lifting her left leg and holding it against my shoulder changing the angle and making her moan loudly.

Rachael moved then, keeping Caroline's shoulders pinned to the bed, by her hands stroking back and forth over her full D cup breasts. They kissed passionately both women moaning at the contact, as I gripped Caroline's hips, controlling her movement and ground harder against her clit.

" Show me Caroline." Rachael whispered against the redhead's ear.

"Show me how good she makes you feel!" she demanded again, prompting Caroline to moan louder with each thrust of my hips.

"So wet , so smooth.........soooooo!" my redheaded addiction mumbled between breaths , her words slipping away as she began to pant faster, her moans coming almost in unison with our movements.

I began to move faster as Caroline rocked her hips into every thrust, pulling me into her with her other leg curled around my hip, Rachael kissed along the column of her throat, biting her or there as she worked her mouth down over her heaving breasts before biting at her rock hard nipples, alternating from one to the other over and over again, her tongue slowly twirling around them.

"Oh my god! "Caroline gasped her fingers tangling in Rachael's long dark locks.

My hips moved in a quick, perfect rhythm, pushing back and forth against her, my own breath coming in short, quick gasps at the feelings flowing through me.

Rachael sat up, crawling toward me with a salacious grin on those luscious lips of hers, on her knees beside us she pulled me into a wet , warm, deep kiss making me moan into her mouth, her tongue teasing mine as I continued thrusting.

Caroline arched under me crying out as her orgasm took her over, those gorgeous breasts of hers jutting up begging to be touched, Rachael obliged drawn back again to lavish them with her tongue.

My name rolled of Caroline's lips as she shook, her trembling thighs gripping tightly around my waist as she came, her hands dug into the crimson sheets bunching them up, gripping fistfuls of the material trying to control the spasms rolling through her body.

My body shook as I slowed, matching her breathing as she began to come down, my skin felt like it was on fire still as Caroline raked her nails down my breasts and over my stomach, Rachael moved pulling me back on my knees and slid in behind me, her perfect breasts pressed firmly against my back. I let my hands drop to my sides, and gave myself up to the feelings coursing through me.

I watched Caroline crawl to the headboard, leaning back content to watch us as she slipped her hands up and down her own body, it still visibly trembling after her orgasm.

I tipped my head back, gasping for air as Rachael slid her right hand between my legs, sliding back and forth in the wetness there, her fingertips teasing my aching clit.

"Caroline told me what you do for her." she whispered against my ear, her warm breath making me shudder.

"How good it feels." she mumbled, stroking a bit harder at my clit making my hips jerk uncontrollably against her hand.

I looked up at Caroline, watching me moan and gasp at Rachael's touch, a cocky grin on her lips as she slipped her fingers back and forth over her glistening clit, showing me how much she was enjoying this .

Rachael's left hand tugged at my nipples making me whimper as I moved against her hand, I was aching for release and my brunette banker was teasing me into it.

"I want that Jordan ..." she whispered seductively, before sliding two fingers into me and holding me against her with her other arm around my waist.

Words wouldn't form no matter how hard I tried, my breathing was too deep, and the feeling was too good to have a coherent thought.

"I want you to take me, and fuck me Jordan ... make me yours ...! "She growled before biting at my neck.

I still had trouble speaking, my body shaking, and my breath ragged as Rachael began pumping her fingers faster, slapping her palm against my clit.

"Please Jordan ......will you do that for me?"she begged as she kissed at the side of my neck.

"Yes!" I cried out as wave after wave of pleasure began to shoot through my body, Rachael's fingers pumped deeply in and out of me making me cry out louder at every delicious deep thrust.

"That's it baby...come for me!" she snarled in my ear as she worked my orgasm out of me, her soaked fingers plunging deep into me before slipping out and stroking up and down my clit and then slipping them back in again.

I locked onto Caroline who was watching us intently, that lustful familiar look in those blue orbs, sitting up she crawled toward me on her hands and knees, slowly until she was kneeing face to face with me.

Rachael's fingers near stilled, barely moving inside of me making me whine for a firmer touch, my thighs quivered as she ground her palm my clit with a playful chuckle.

Caroline grazed my lips softly, with a quick nip at my bottom lip as she leaned in and kissed Rachael slowly, making my brunette moan.

My monster was in heaven and I was aching for release again, distracted by their slow, teasing kiss I cried out as Rachael slipped her hand away and behind me between my spread legs, as Caroline circled my clit with firm fingertips, Rachael slid two fingers deep into me again.

"Fuck yessss!" I growled, my hips moving intently back and forth against the two sensations.

I held on for the ride, gasping and panting as I came my body shaking between them, moaning loudly at the intensity of the experience.

The two women turned me into a whimpering, mass of pulsing flesh, my body still throbbing as their touches slowed, their hands moving on me, touching here or there as I tried to control my breathing, slowly I moved out from between the two of them as they began to kiss again, crawling off the bed and standing on shaking legs.

In the dresser beside my bed was my favorite toy, a black leather harness and a smooth purple dildo, the mix of anticipation and nervousness I felt at only ever having done this for Caroline quickly faded , as I watched my two deepest addictions kiss in the middle of my bed .

I slid the harness on and positioned the toy, coating it with lube that I casually tossed back in the drawer then I stalked around the end of the bed slowly, watching them letting my monster become fully enthralled at the scene.

Watching Rachael as she lay on top of Caroline, the two of them deep into the kiss with their bodies moving against one another, I smiled shamelessly as I stood at the foot of the bed, waiting patiently, and watching intently as my redhead lover teased my brunette banker, with slow kisses and wandering hands, she was making Rachael gasp and moan; and I felt that feral urge rage through my body, that deep seeded need to make her mine.

I reached out and grabbed one of Rachael's ankles, pulling her to the edge of the bed with a surprised gasp, she flipped over letting her eyes travel over my body hungrily as she lingered just a moment on the toy before reaching out stroking the length of the strap on.

"Oh , Jordan." she whispered letting her hands wander, exploring, touching the silicone dildo.

My brunettes green eyes darkened as she anticipated what I would do , I tried to ignore the rush of arousal between my legs every time she stroked the eight inch toy , pushing its base against my clit over and over. I leaned sown tipping her face up, locking onto those intense eyes; I kissed her slowly as I pushed her back.

My hand was around her throat possessively as I crawled over her, her hands urgently pulling at my hips between her spread legs.

"When did she tell you... was it tonight?" I asked my hand trailing between her breasts, down her stomach and between her shaking legs.

I smirked at Caroline, knowing her, knowing her games and how well she would have played it but

Rachael did not answer, her head was to the side and she was moaning at the feel of my fingers sliding back and forth over her wet pussy, teasing her, making her squirm.

"Answer me! "I demanded, pulling my hand away.

"Yes!" she pleaded her answer, pulling at my hand.

"Did she tell you how many times I'd done this for her, how I could make her crave me?" I asked slipping my hand between her legs again, teasing her swollen folds.

"I already crave you!" she growled, biting hard at my bottom lip.

I moved back from her, quickly flipping her over and making her gasp loudly as I pulled her back against me, up on all fours, with her gorgeous ass pushing back against me growling low in her throat .

"No teasing Jordan!" She hissed, becoming impatient with me.

I let my hands slip up and down her back, as she pushed eagerly back into me, back against the toy between us.

"Please fuck me!" she pleaded.

Caroline crawled up in front of Rachael capturing her lips in a deep kiss as I slid the toy easily into her, Rachael cried out loudly at the sensation against Caroline's lips.

My redhead lover crawled back against the headboard, lying back onto the pillows to watch us, a lustful look in her eyes.

I pulled Rachael back into me by her hips making her cry out again, her body shaking under my own as I began to thrust in and out of her smoothly, a slow pace that made her shudder and gasp quickly for air.

Her head hung down, her thick, dark hair covering her beautiful face as she eagerly rocked back into my thrusts.

I let my hands drift up and down her back, the toned muscles quivering under my touch, leaning forward I stopped moving as I did gripping her by her shoulders before ramming the silicone cock back into her.

Rachael's head pulled up as she cried out unashamedly at the new sensation, her breathing changed to deep, needed breaths as she shook, out and in harder this time I moved, picking up my rhythm, the sound of rapidly slapping flesh began to intertwine with her breathy cries of "yes,yes, yes".

I focused on Caroline, sitting comfortably against the headboard enjoying the show, a pleased grin on those full lips of hers, as she watched captivated at what she saw while touching herself, her fingers slipping frantically back and forth over her swollen clit.

My brunette lover was mumbling my name as she became a soaking, throbbing mess for me, turning her head to look at me, her green eyes were glazed and half lidded and the look on her beautiful face one of pure ecstasy.

"More! "she panted, her voice firm and demanding in it's need.

I stopped moving instantly, making her whine, wanting me to continue as I pushed her shoulders down and drove the toy deeper into her.

"Fuck... that's it Jordan ....yes!" she cried as I continued pounding into her.

My fingers dug into her moving hips as I gave her what she wanted, lying face down on the bed she gripped the sheets pushing back against every thrust, giving back as much as I gave as she trembled and moaned.

Caroline moved seductively, crawling on her hands and knees toward Rachael, her lips capturing the brunettes in another teasing, slow kiss in between Rachael's ragged breaths, the redhead's fingers still moving between her own legs.

My thighs were soaked with her, my legs shook and I tried desperately not to give in to the orgasm wanting to rip through my body, I tipped my head back, letting the feel of fucking her roll through me, each hard thrust into her making me pant just a bit louder as I closed my eyes and soaked in the mix of music, muddled words and sounds of pleasure with the thumping beat of Nine Inch Nails providing the soundtrack to what was transpiring.

Caroline muttered words of approval in Rachael's ear making her gasp lightly, her body reacting to the sound of her voice.

Rachael's hand on mine stopped my movements and she pulled away from me, off the toy and turned over onto her back, wrapping her long, powerful legs around my waist she pulled me down on top of her.

I thrust into her slowly at first, making her arch underneath me gasping, I wanted to see this, wanted to see her reaction to the sensation I was giving her.

Caroline moved back again, lying back watching as she continued to please herself, her fingers slick and wet as they slipped in and out of her dripping pussy, firmly holding Rachael down I began to move faster, she turned her head to the side moaning deeply as I slipped her left leg onto my shoulder, turning her hips slightly and slipping the toy completely into her, the new angle changed the way the toy touched my clit and I began to grind down against her as I moved.

Both of us were becoming breathless as we moved against each other, my hips slamming into hers with slow deep thrusts.

The beautiful brunette's body arched, her back curling at the wave of pleasure that shot through her , and a strangled cry escaped her as her orgasm began.