Tall, Young & Well Hung Pt. 01

Story Info
Cougar is tempted by a donkey dick, despite the age gap.
1.9k words
4.45
6.9k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/26/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travelling on the London Northern Line in rush hour was always a crush. Unlike the modern Lizzy Line, the carriages were cramped and dirty. If tubes were nightclubs, then this was the gritty underground club where masses sweated and had no choice but be pressed together in an orgy of bodies. The unexperienced office chicks would always topple on their heel's with the jolting motions of breaks and speed, but maybe this was on purpose so their prince charming would catch them? Angel always preferred to get a seat. Being petite, at only 5ft 3, getting away from the mosh pit was a relief.

Of course, it did occasionally have its advantages. She liked to wear tight pencil skirts and heals for client meetings or for the hot men who worked in her office from time to time. On these days Angel would always stand in the central throng by the doors where the people pack in extra tight and absolutely no rucksacks on shoulders are allowed. Sometimes a bad Brixton boy in trackies or a smutty minded city trader would stand behind her. She would feel the hips push against her butt, but much closer than was socially acceptable. Hard on getting harder, as the train rocked all the bodies in a motion together. She mused how many other people were receiving the same naughty, (maybe even slightly criminal if the woman was to complain?) un-consensual rubbing of ass with some random stiff dirty dick. She would never look behind, ever, what if it was someone she knew?

Today was not one of those days though, a standard day in the office, no client meetings or hot consultants working so she was casually dressed. Still a cute shirt with the buttons done up to her bra line. Obsessed with lingerie, Angel liked to look and touch herself throughout the day. Lightly on the breast or hand between her legs pushing her tight jeans against her, it was an easy way to please her raging mojo.

Tactical seat positioning, i.e., getting a seat, is an art on the rush hour tubes. The trick is about noticing when someone is preparing to move at the major interchange stations and getting in front of that seat. As Angel dived for a seat which she wasn't totally in front of, so did the same 6ft hunk that was sharing the space. Oh, he was cute, deep brown eyes, broad shoulders and big hands. As their eyes locked, he smiled and gestured if to say 'ladies first'. For the rest of the journey Angel sat facing his crouch. His body loom over hers and, without intention, kept thrusting his dick in her direction as the carriage rocked against the old rails. If there wasn't 100 other people in the immediate vicinity Angel would have just loved to reach out, unzipped his pants and see how much of gentleman he really was.

All day she couldn't get the tall tube guy out of her mind. Touching herself in the bathroom it occurred to her she hadn't actually screwed anyone over 6ft in her life. She had a running joke with her model like buddies that she 'would leave the tall ones for them!' and hadn't really experienced being lifted for more than a minute or held like a puppet on the end of a man's dick. She liked the idea...being a little puppet for a tall guy.

Her tall guy fantasy had taken an up-turn the minute Angel changed her preferences on the app. Her adverts always took a while to write as she was a creative experimentalist and like to intrigue her audience.

---------------

SEEKING: Little pint pot auditioning Puppeteering Masters for an intimate home show.

The successful candidate will have good stage presence, creative staging ideas and can guarantee a minimum height of 6ft to perform.

Please apply within, together with suggestive photo/video.

Thanks. FaceOfAnAngel x

---------------

The photo that accompanied her post she thought was rather clever. Often asking her girlfriends to help set up the shot, they took forever to make perfect. Never the less, Angel looked super-hot in her black lace lingerie and was very determined to get everything just right - it was just if they could capture the idea of puppets.

The bra had a long bodice which hugged her ribs and the panties, had cute a double black strap at the back. She looked foxy but the reality of getting into position in her 6-inch heels made for an amusing photo shoot. The idea was going to be: a near shot of her friend's hand playing with her strung up body in the background. Cuffs attached to ropes which attached to Angel 's wrists, knees and feet. All held up by a reinforced hook system in the ceiling of her adapted bedroom. By pulling one of the ropes, a hand, knee or foot would raise. If all 6 were pulled simultaneously, she would lift and swing in the air helplessly. Legs spread and could be pulled wider if desired by additional hooks on the ceiling. Angel loved the idea of being a puppet on the end of a man's cock. This was her artistic interpretation and was eager to hear who others in the community would make of her brief.

Angel was flooded with messages whenever she updated her profile. David was convinced he would just be one of many of the guys that had felt the stir of arousal at the puppet show he saw before him. This little pint pot could be easily picked up and placed where ever he wanted her to be. Her idea of restraints was fun, she looked fun. And David wondered what he would need to do to impress her.

He found his hand sliding to his dick which was stirring. It was the thought of him standing there screwing this little minx with her legs and feet wrapped around his waist. He wanted to fuck her in every room in the house. So there wasn't a bit of furniture in the place where she didn't think of him and his big cock driving into her.

It took him a day of being very distracted at work before David came up with his response.

---------------

FOUND: tall (6ft 3) puppeteering master at your service. I would like to apply for the role with the following suggestion for staging ideas.

I would come to your house to survey. It is important that we look in every room in the house to test the infrastructure and integrity of the building (walls) fixtures and fittings (worktops, units, baths, sinks etc). Our methods of testing are somewhat unusual as our engineer will require full control of your body to assist with our tests. Our promise to you is this...'we won't ever let you down'.

Our services come highly recommended from our many satisfied customers. Attached is a photo of the tools we would expect to use on the day.

Yours. David x

---------------

David attached a photo which would either scare her or excite her. 10inches of solid thick throbbing cock, the size of his forearm. A huge donkey dick that could satisfy women in minutes sometimes. Those that could accommodate such a big boy would gasp, giggle, wriggle and squirm begging him to fill them to the brim but those were not his favourites. His preference was for a tighter source of pleasure. The sort of friction you get when the pussy has only been taken by an average man and/or not had sex for a very long time. The sort of pussy he could train. Sadly, these were the ones that would mostly run away. Be all mouth over text then flaky on the day. The number of times he had been blown out was getting boring.

Naturally he hoped this one would be everything he liked and would show up. But first things first - he needed to entice her and start her lusting over his cock.

Another distracting day at work as David's semi kept coming and going at the thought of swinging the hot little minx in the air - could he suspend her at the right height on the ropes so the tip of his cock rested at the opening of her wet pussy? Bouncing her lightly to get use to his fat head stretching her lips out and start edging deeper into her pink little hole. He imagined how the run way strip would glistening with juices in the light and his view perfect. Bounce little minx, let's prepare your gash. She wouldn't have been able to do much if he had decided to pull her sharply down the full length of shaft but he knew the pain would kill the moment. He had been there before. Slowly does it and then it's amazing how much women can take when they are wet and warmed up.

He would need to slowly stretch her, inch by inch so she felt really comfortable, relaxed and welcoming to his full 10inches. Building the pressure up and often having to stop just to allow her to catch her breath. He knew what he was doing though - with every inch of pleasure he would gain, he knew that she would become more addicted to the feeling. 'Give me more' many would beg. It was a rush few other men could provide and he was proud of his big man status. Again, he would prefer it when the girl couldn't accommodate him immediately, that way by the end of their night he would know she had been given her first donkey dick by him. He liked that, training and breaking in women's pussy's. They would never forget him.

When the application and photo's arrived Angel would always read the text first. Of course, she enjoyed the cheap thrill of seeing men's cocks, in fact her rampant mojo never seemed to get tired of admiring all the different shapes and sizes, if they had been requested. Unsolicited though - she always felt was a little classless. It was a mind game to Angel so that was the first playing field any suitors would need to win her over on. She didn't need an immature young stunt cock, they were 10 a penny and had a rule no-one under 30. To play her type of games she found her perfect matches to be a little bit more on the experienced side, highly imaginative and have gravitas to pull it all off.

In fairness, David had judged it perfectly with a role play. Angel loved a game in the bedroom and to enact the puppet game everywhere in the house. Well, it did sound appealing. She liked the thought of being carried from room to room, lifted onto ledges so her puppet master could admire her body, twist her nipples gently and still continue to fuck her. But seriously, his size. His big fat dick squeezing into her tight pussy. She doubted it would fit, her tiny little body accepting 10 inches of deep throat? His cock would be nearly in her stomach! Or receiving 2 inches of girth where only 1 had been before, oh it would be a stretch. He was also well outside of her typical age range too. Easily a decade younger than any of her previous encounters and unnervingly the same age her nephew.

Should couldn't resist replying though. Like the tall tube guy, this one had a caught her eye and started a tingling in her pussy she had to couldn't ignore. Even if he was half her age...