Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yep. See through. Quite the mat of hair in that triangle.

He twitched his gaze back up, hoping she hadn't noticed.

"Unlike Endowment and Form," the woman continued in her sweet tone, "we actually do have to call off Upgrades because of incorrect Seizing. So please pay attention. I would hate to blemish your vaunted records."

The boys nodded again, utterly attentive.

Next, they watched as the woman lifted herself up to sit on the edge of the desk and slid back across its surface until her knees touched its edge. Zhair'lo gulped, quite involuntarily, as she untied her skirt and laid it down across the width of the desk, under her tightly closed thighs.

"Watch closely," she admonished.

Unable to speak, the boys merely stared back at her eyes -- which she rolled.

"Watch closely -- here," she emphasized, pointing at the triangle of hair between her legs. Their eyes shifted.

"There are three Disciplines in Sweetness. As you well know."

With this, she spread her legs, lifting her feet and planting them on the desk. In that position, her lips parted a little all by themselves, revealing a thin pink line through her hair.

Zhair'lo tried not to bite his lips. He'd done lots of upgrades after all. Hadn't he rubbed his erection against the very finest -- and largest -- breasts? The most pert and beautiful nipples? He really should be able to look at a woman's crotch without gasping for air.

"First is Pussy," she said, lightly brushing her soft, dark curls. "Make contact only with the outside of the genitals. The Source will undoubtedly turn her body to make it easy for you to avoid the ... vertical cleavage."

"Second is Lips," she went on, parting her flesh to give them a view of the pinkness inside, including her somewhat engorged and reddened clitoris. "Keep the tip of your penis between the lips. Avoid touching any of the hair and do not delve towards the vagina."

The boys waited, unable to tear their eyes away nor -- really -- to breathe properly.

She shifted her weight back a bit and opened her lips a little farther down, letting her clitoris fall under their hood as she exposed her tunnel to them.

"This last, Within, is the most delicate of all," she said carefully. "We have very specific rules about sex between people of very different ages. Contrarily, a certain amount of contact is required in order to facilitate the transfer."

"Zhair'lo," she said. "You should be clear on exactly what you will do tonight, for you will be doing a Within upgrade. You must know, with perfect clarity, what you are permitted to do. Do you understand how important it is that you listen to what I say next?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good," she said.

Zhair'lo wouldn't miss a word.

-----------===================-------------

At half past the sixth bell, Tia looked up from her work and waved across the room to Jora, who was busy considering her own papers.

"Go collect the boy," she instructed. "See how long he lasted."

"Mistress," Jora replied.

She gave a curt bow as she rose and moved across the room to the door. Pushing it open very gently, she peered into the room beyond.

"Mistress," she whispered again. "He's still going."

Tia's eyebrows rose as she stopped in mid scrawl.

"Really?"

She gathered herself up and walked around her desk so she could join Jora peering through the crack in the door.

There indeed was Shen, lying on his back on the bed while both of the girls lay alongside him their positions reversed to his so they could simultaneously lick his erection. At the other end, they kept their legs spread so he could penetrate each of them with two fingers.

One of them, the Within girl with her light fuzz of soft, brown pubic hair, was panting heavily. As Tia and Jora watched, she grabbed Shen's wrist and began jerking at it with considerable force. She took her mouth away from his penis so she could bite her lips and let out a muffled scream.

"Incredible," Tia said.

Jora, never having seen this particular test, could only nod.

"It feels a little odd," Jora pointed out. "Watching them like this."

Tia considered this with a tilt of her head. She withdrew from the doorway and silently closed the door. Standing straight, no longer the voyeur, she knocked heavily on the door.

Jora noticed a faint smile on her Mistress's face, an unfamiliar expression of bemusement, as she counted off a few heartbeats and pushed the door open.

Shen was sitting up, looking bewildered and not entirely mentally present. He hadn't bothered covering his erection.

The girl who'd just had the orgasm was kneeling on the floor, still panting and quite naked. The one they'd brought in from Endowment sat next to Shen, her breasts covered haphazardly by her top and her skirt having fallen back into place.

Tia turned her nose up just slightly as she walked across the floor and examined the girls who would not meet her eyes.

"Some trouble here?"

There was no answer. Jora stifled a giggle. Her Mistress's imperious air was a little too much.

"How many orgasms have you two had?" she asked, neither expecting nor receiving an answer. "More than he has, I'd wager."

She let that linger as she passed around behind the Within girl.

"Did we forget our purpose here?"

That deserved its own set of heartbeats for rhetorical flourish.

"Very well," Tia said. "Shen, dear?"

Shen, in some fugue like state, awakened with a jerk and looked at her.

"You've passed, dear," she said. "It's alright now."

Eyeing his erection, she considered each of the girls in turn.

"We've never had this problem with this test before, you see," she pointed out to the room at large. "Things like erections are taken care of by this point. But what shall we do with you?"

She looked back and forth between the two girls.

"Which of you -- no, no," she said. "Neither of you gets to mesh with him."

The girl from Abundance found herself being pulled down to the floor.

"Off with your top, you," Tia instructed. "Shen, stand up."

Her last act was to put a hand to the side of each girl's neck and push their heads together.

"You know what to do."

Tia turned to Jora and lowered her voice to a conspiratorial whisper which belied the attitude she'd laid on the younger girls.

"Let him sleep for a bit afterwards and then send him home."

"Mistress," Jora said with a bow and watched her superior leave the room.

She was to be allowed to watch, then?

Clearly, neither of the three participants in the test were concerned by her presence.

The Within girl, still delirious, leaned helplessly upon her companion. Fortunately, the other girl knew what she was doing. Jora watched as she stroked the boy with one hand and fondled his testicles with the other.

"You're done, Shen," she breathed. "You can come now. Get us both."

Shen looked down at the two sweat tacked faces that were turned up under his throbbing erection.

"You sure?" he panted back.

"Yeah."

"Okay."

The large breasted girl began pumping madly away at him, desperate to finish the deed.

"Here it -"

That was the last thing he uttered before his orgasm took him.

Jora watched his cock twitch and spray a thick stream of semen across the foreheads of both girls, dripping down the side of the Within girl's face into her hair and ear.

Shen's body spasmed violently, jerking his hips back before the second volley launched from his manhood. At that angle, there was no way it could hit either girl's face. Instead, the Abundance girl took it across her cleavage -- the best she could do, really.

His body was soon righted, though, and she carefully lined his erection up again so it could play it's last spurts of white liquid across both of their faces, dotting their noses and lips in alternation between the two girls. Jora thought that the distribution of semen seemed quite fair.

Somehow, the boy remained standing in spite of his obvious exhaustion. Maybe it was just that the girl continued to milk the last of his juice out onto her chin. It wasn't until she let go of him, letting her hands drop to her sides, that he fell to a sitting position on the bed and slowly slumped over -- unconscious.

"That was well done, girls," Jora commented drily. "Clean yourselves up and be off now."

She clapped her hands to startle them into motion.

"Yes, Mistress," they murmured and, stumbling, moved to obey.

-----------===================-------------

Oral pleasure, it turned out, never got boring. It didn't really matter how many times a girl -- or a pair of them -- worked his erection via mouth and tongue, it was never anything less than incredible. These two had done a good job, as good as any he could remember.

As it neared time to move on, the black-haired one slid on and off his swollen, rock hard member while the one with the lighter brown hair licked his balls from underneath.

The odd thing about Sweetness girls, Zhair'lo realized while looking down at them, was that he couldn't tell much about them from the outside. Sure, one of them was an Initiate from Pussy, so she had that thin layer of hair between her legs, but the other was either from Within or Lips and was as bare as anyone else he'd seen.

They looked up at him adoringly before the brunette working his testicles stood and fetched his robes. The other, quite naturally, kept sucking him while maintaining her simpering eye contact. She would stay on his cock until the very last possible moment.

Just as the knock came at the door, the upper half of his fur robe was placed over his shoulders. It was the signal that, in a few short moments, he would leave this room. The lower half of his robe was wrapped around his waist and still the girl, her head now hidden in folds of fur, continued her work.

"Here," the light haired girl said and thrust a glass into his hand.

Zhair'lo looked at it wryly.

No choice, really. This had already been explained to him.

The girl twisted her lips and tilted her head, as close to a shrug as a woman would ever give him.

He drank deeply, draining the glass. It tasted and smelled like water, but he knew better. Even if the only thing he felt coursing through his body was a vague sense of refreshment, the part of his brain that was wise to the Temple told him that the drink was doing things to his body.

The last set of knocks came at the door and it began to creak open. The two naked girls whisked themselves aside and out of visual range, letting his robe fall about him. It was time to perform. The drums were already beating, which was a comfort after the dreariness of so many Form upgrades.

Zhair'lo was also pleased to discover that Sweetness's idea of an Augmentation Chamber ran more along the lines of Endowment than those of Form. He entered the Chamber from a place between the pair of altars where the women waited for him. Lighting came from the sides of the chamber, behinds the altars, where fires burned in recessed tunnels so their light shone only on the altars and their players. Up past that pair of women, there could be any number of others watching and Zhair'lo wouldn't know it.

'Except that they're breathing,' he thought. 'I can hear them ... feel them.'

On his left, reclined almost to the point of lying on her back, was a woman wearing a heavily jewelled green blouse and nothing else. Her hands were folded across her bare stomach as she stared at the ceiling, her legs crossed so they wouldn't be hanging awkwardly over the edge of the altar.

Across from the half naked Sorceress, a nervous Virgin awaited him, equally unclothed but far more nervous. Zhair'lo felt a surge of sympathetic uneasiness when he recognized the girl's discomfort. He pushed it away, reminding himself that he could help her -- would help her -- and that in very short order all of her misgivings would be washed away.

He stepped up onto the dais between the two altars, his face lit by the torchlight shining from the sides of the room, and stared into the darkness. From the echoes of his footsteps and the resonation of the drum beats, he knew it to be a tall and deep space, but his eyes could discern nothing. Somewhere, however, were those superior to him in rank and power. So he bowed, following the Protocols that had been laid out for him, and turned to his left.

It was only a few steps -- Sweetness seemed to like its affairs a bit cozier than the others -- to reach the altar, but attendants were already upon him, whisking away the lower part of his robe. A murmur went up from the audience as his erection was revealed. No particular voice stood out to his ears, but the collective intake of air was still quite loud.

'Nine gods,' he thought, 'how many women are up there?'

The Sorceress tilted her eyes to the ceiling and sighed. He couldn't see her face very well, given that the torchlight was at her back, but enough light came through from behind him that her blue eyes twinkled.

"You'd think they'd never seen one before," she muttered wryly.

Which was oddly fitting, given what she did next. Her legs had been crossed so that the ankles shielded her genitals from his eyes. As she finished speaking, she uncurled herself, spreading her legs in the air and revealing her immaculate triangle of warm, soft, black hair.

Spreading further, stretching her thighs out, the flesh of her lips was pulled slightly apart to reveal a thin line of pink peaking out from beneath her hair.

Zhair'lo staggered for a moment, overcome with the beauty of what had been so gracefully revealed to him. It had been so smoothly done that he was reminded of the women of Form with their powerful muscles and talent for gentle movements.

He straightened himself, slightly embarrassed.

'You'd think I'd never seen one before.'

And he hadn't. Not like this, at least.

The Sorceress beckoned him closer and the drums took up a new beat. It was just like Endowment in that respect. How odd that Form, the home of Facial and the source of all things musical, seemed so averse to anything even faintly approaching melody or rhythm. At least the Sweetness women had this much figured out.

His hands soon found themselves nervously holding a chalice. There was nothing to do but observe as the woman in front of him dipped her fingers into the clear syrup and lowered them to her genitals.

It wasn't enough to merely rub the stuff in. Of course not. One hand was used to spread her lips, revealing the opening to that warm, pink tunnel.

Zhair'lo gulped. Eleven upgrades. He was looking upon the entrance to a passage of almost unbelievable perfection. What would it be like to slide up inside her? He wouldn't be permitted to find out. His job, a duty he suddenly found most distressing, was to not-quite penetrate her.

Instead, in a gesture of consolation so ill advised that it almost seemed as if it were laid out by design to tease him, he was permitted to watch as she slid her syrupy fingers in circles, running around the rim of her vagina before sliding two of those fingers up inside herself.

He held back a whimper, watching helplessly.

"Ah," the Sorceress sighed, either slightly discomfited by the penetration or mildly aroused by it. "Now we're ready. Come here."

There wasn't much further to go, really, but he shimmied a bit towards her anyway.

For her part, she splayed her lips out of way.

"You know what to do, right?"

He nodded, too nervous to speak, for here was the whole thing laid out for him: the gorgeous soft hair pushed out of the way; the lips and engorged clitoris just above his target; and the entrance ... the sweet tunnel within ...

Taking his hardened shaft in hand, he placed the tip against the upper edge of her opening taking great care not to touch her clitoris -- the whole thing could get screwed up if he did.

The moment of truth approached. He planted his feet as firmly as he could, keeping his balance against the wave of nausea he would feel once his body started Hunting. This was the peril against which he'd been warned. A moment of dizziness could move him one way or the other, and a rub against pubic hair or lips could find him Seized to the wrong Discipline.

But he held, gulping and inhaling cool air to stomp on the twisting feeling in his gut. The Sorceress rotated her hips, leading the tip of his penis on a trip around the rim of her vagina.

The nausea intensified and Zhair'lo buckled down, feeling a cold sweat come between his body and the half of a robe he still wore. The woman had warned him, hadn't she? That Sweetness upgrades took longer to Hunt for?

Endure, she'd said. That was all. Just endure.

So he hung on and, just as the urge to vomit rose almost to unbearability, it snapped.

He'd Seized.

His state of hyper alertness had taken over. The Sorceress, whose face had previously been shrouded in darkness because of the arrangement of torches, was now revealed to him. The twinkling blue eyes, which had seemed to shine in the darkness anyway, were still there. But the features of her face were sharp, her brow furrowed as she focused intently upon him.

He couldn't escape the feeling that he was being ... examined. It reminded him of the night of Talla's quadruple upgrade, when that doctor (the one who had not been dressed as a doctor) had poked and prodded at him to make sure he wasn't damaged.

Something was odd about this one, though. Her chin seemed to quiver and her mouth opened a bit. Nothing too weird. Nothing that rung any alarm bells for him. Just odd.

"Not too far," she breathed at him.

This time he found his voice.

"Of course, Mistress," he said.

He was steady now, seeing more in the dim torchlight than any normal person probably could. Now for the truly delicate part of the operation.

It would not be enough to simply run his cock around the edge of this perfectly displayed opening. No. He would have to push the tip just inside in order to make contact and get a proper charge from her.

And no farther than that could he go. The woman in the briefing had been very clear on that. The ridge at the back of the head of his erection was not to pass into the Source's body. That would violate the Temple's restrictions on differences in age, for the woman against whom he rubbed had more than a decade on him. She might be twice his age, for all he knew.

So Zhair'lo set himself in place and pushed ...

It was disconcerting not to mesh at this point. The mesh was such a thrill, yes, but it was also a comfort, to merge in that emotional way with another person -- to know that her arousal and his were synchronized.

There was no mesh here, even though every fibre of his being was telling him that it should have already started. Intellectually, he'd known there'd be no mesh. The tasteless drink had taken care of that.

And there he was, on a precipice to perfection, when the strangest thing happened.

The Sorceress moved her hips, pushing down. It surprised him. She wasn't supposed to do that. Taken unaware as he was, he was a moment too long in backing away. He felt the tight ring of muscle around her entrance pass over the head of his erection ... and he felt it once again as he pulled away, sliding himself back out of her.

She gasped, but it was the quietest of inhalations. Probably only Zhair'lo heard her. Was it very important, what had just happened? Had she meant it? It must be very uncomfortable, lying on her back on a slab of marble. Maybe her muscles had just gotten tired?

Zhair'lo paused only a moment. There was almost no chance that anyone else in the Chamber had noticed, so subtle had the penetration been. Whatever had happened, the woman made no more movements whilst he softly drilled away at her most tender flesh.

His senses heightened, the affect of the magic he was beginning to absorb. He could hear every breath from the audience, every rustle of cloth and dragged movement of foot against smooth marble floor. He risked one glance sideways into the audience. There were two Sorceresses and a Queen there, as well as hundreds of other women behind them. None showed any awareness of the mistake that had been made.