Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here, boy," the Goddess waved him forward. "Let us get this done."

Zhair'lo stumbled forward, nearly tripping over the single step up to the dais and the edge of the bed.

"This the best way to do this," she intoned carefully. "You'll just have to trust me."

The Goddess pulled him by his hips until his legs pressed against the side of the bed.

"Synergist?" he stammered.

"Inserted before you arrived," she smiled. "There won't be a problem."

'Inside? Did that mean - '

Zhair'lo had no time to wonder what it meant, for the Goddess immediately placed the tip of his erection against her entrance and slid her body down upon, pelvis meeting pelvis.

Seizing, he observed, differed greatly from meshing. The locking of his body to the Within upgrade, surely the only option now that he was embedded in a vagina soaked with Synergist, spun his brain out of control. If not for the sturdy grip of the Goddess's golden legs around his back, he might have fallen to the floor. Without the mesh to hold the two of them together - for the potion had certainly blocked it properly - he could have slid out of her entirely.

When his brain came back, the familiar sensations arrived with it. The upgrade, as it always had, enhanced his senses. He picked out colours and shapes in the dark room with clarity. His ears spied on conversations among the distant Officers while his eyes identified their ranks by their clothing. He noted the formation of the guards and their clear divisions of responsibilities in the room.

Then the Goddess began to use her skills and he forgot everything else as her muscles twisted and squeezed at his erection.

She thrust her chest out, moaning in pleasure and Zhair'lo wished he could reach her breasts, her nipples, with his mouth, but his position prevented it. He kept his right hand for balance against her thigh and cast out a grasping left hand instead, taking her right breast and squeezing.

"Yes," she moaned. "Yes, tighter."

His thumb and forefinger found her nipple and he twisted it as she done to herself only moments earlier.

"Yes, boy ..."

All the while, eleven upgrades inside her body worked at him, threatening to make him explode inside her.

"Sonja," the Goddess gasped, patting the bed beside her knee, on Zhair'lo's right.

"Imminence?" Sonja's voice was confused and, no doubt in Zhair'lo's mind, tremulous.

"Bend over," the golden woman almost hissed, "Now."

Still unsure of her role, Zhair'lo's worst enemy took a position just outside the Goddess's legs and bent over the bed, the muscles of her legs and ass prominently displayed for him. He thought of Talla, then, and more distantly of revenge, but found his brain too dizzy to focus on it.

"You Fighter men," the Goddess winked, moving Zhair'lo's right hand Sonja's exposed cheek. "You're used to Fighter women who like it, aren't you?"

Zhair'lo would have loved to see the expression on Sonja's face, hearing the Goddess inviting Zhair'lo to spank her, but too many things raced through his mind, competing for his attention. For one, the Goddess hid something from him. Sonja's role here entailed more than a target of sexual pleasure. On the down side, his awareness of her presence might not have the effect the Goddess wanted, but the golden woman's vaginal skills more than compensated

He would not, he decided, be punishing Sonja's cheeks for some vengeful, sexual pleasure.

"If you feel the need," the Goddess pointed out indifferently, perhaps sensing his reticence.

Suddenly, Zhair'lo saw a change come over the golden woman. Her back arched and the slits of her eyes - for they had closed - began to glow a brilliant shade of blue. Sparks flew from her hair and a horror came over Zhair'lo as the woman approached orgasm.

The energy inside him built up as she forced her magic in to him, but a fury came with it, for he felt her mesh and it ran away from him. Her pleasure displayed itself, clamping down remorselessly on his manhood, recklessly available to all heightened senses, and yet his body denied it for himself. He wanted, desperately wanted, to ejaculate inside this woman, to share the pleasure she kept to herself.

'Why can't I come!' he wanted to scream, his mind refusing to remember the potion they'd given him.

With her muscles twitching around him, sparks flying all about, a rage overcame Zhair'lo, a rage he didn't want to own. Pulses of blue energy flowed down her belly as orgasm overtook the golden woman's body.

As had happened with Vunja so long ago, when they'd forced a drug and a woman on him so that Talla could feel betrayed, a blackness enveloped him. This was not ecstasy though, but anger. In the face of the Goddess's ecstasy, his fury with his denial raced through his veins, infecting his heart and mind.

Zhair'lo felt his hand, as if it belonged to another, lash out and strike Sonja's cheek. A hatred filled him as a stinging sensation in his palm reflected back at him from the strength of his blow. He knew that hand would lash out again and again, uncontrolled by a temper he'd lost gods-only-knew when. All the injustice he'd felt for so long surged along the length of his arm.

After countless strikes, the blackness took him completely.

------===================-------

"Catch him, catch him," the Goddess whispered, holding Zhair'lo's unconscious body in her legs.

Sonja stood up, mustered what dignity she could manage, and lifted the little Fighter on to the bed to lay across the Goddess's lap.

"My, that was a bit enthusiastic, wasn't it?" the Goddess observed innocently. "You two really do have some history."

"Perhaps the potion overdone a bit?" Sonja asked, trying to keep criticism out of her voice. "His anger seemed excessive."

"Are you telling me he actually hurt you?" the Goddess's voice was incredulous.

"Hardly," Sonja's tone carried a shred of offence as she looked over Zhair'lo carefully, feeling up his chest for his heartbeat. "But he might have damaged his sword hand had he gone much longer."

The Goddess gently rubbed at Zhair'lo's right hand, heavily reddened.

"He'll be sleeping most of the journey anyway," she pointed out. "It's the sword between his legs we need most."

Sonja nodded, understanding the wisdom immediately.

"And, yes, my dear, the potion was certainly necessary," the golden woman sighed, sadness now filtering through. "His rage helped the magic flow into him. With one so young, carrying so much so far ... yes. Yes, it was necessary."

"I'll get him a caisson," Sonja said. "His fellows can take him out."

"See to it, dear. I'll just need a moment with him. Then I have work to do."