Talla's Fallen Temple Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And every time a boy licked her, she felt him join this ridiculous buffet of a mesh they'd created.

The third time she mounted Zhair'lo, feeling a subtle stiffness against her clitoris for the first time, she twisted around toward the door.

"Did you hear something?" she asked Del.

Del shook her head in response, focused entirely on Zhair'lo, and Talla returned to rubbing him with her slick mound.

"Do you feel the mesh?"

"I don't know," Del shrugged, the same glassy look in her eyes Bree had shown, "Something is odd, though."

They cycled around again: Bree and Tara and Zia and back to Talla.

On that fourth trip, as Talla prepared to straddle Zhair'lo, the door opened widely enough no one could miss it. A woman Talla didn't recognize slipped in and closed the door behind her. Her rank had to be one of the yellow ones, since she wore a yellow skirt, but her top ran rather vaguely toward "underwear" instead of something official.

"He's the one I'm here for?" she sighed as she nodded at Zhair'lo, then rubbed her eyes in cynical weariness.

"He's the Conduit from Gern," Talla pitched her voice low to tell the woman to show proper respect.

She didn't find it easy to command respect at that moment, with her bare ass pointed toward the older woman, but she rose up a bit and shot a withering glare over her shoulder. Del, never missing a beat, immediately moved in to use her mouth.

"Oh," the intruder's bloodshot eyes widened. "How old is he?"

All eyes in room, even Del's peering past Talla's crotch, focused on the woman in yellow.

"Eighteen," Talla replied.

"I'm twenty-two," she shrugged, "So you'll have to keep on with what you're doing and I'll help you."

"Help us?" Bree asked.

"That's what I was sent here to do," the woman nodded and dropped herself unceremoniously in to the room's single chair.

"Who sent you?" Tara pushed Renzi's head back down between her legs as she spoke.

"Some Officer or other," she waved one hand in the air as the other parted the strands of her yellow skirt. "One of you Gern people."

"What are you -" Tara stammered to a stop, for the woman began to rub her fingers against her slightly furry mound.

"It's okay," Talla whispered, squeezing Del out as she pressed her lips down upon Zhair'lo again. "She'll be Within. We need her."

"You need my fluids," her voice reeked with the dry sarcasm of a woman educating her inferiors, "And my name is Kirana. I'll thank you to use it."

Kirana closed her eyes and started making small circles around her clitoris, her lips parting only slightly in response to the gentle force she applied.

"This helps us how?" Del used Talla to hide herself from Kirana as she whispered urgently.

"It's how we saved Shen - the last guy I saw who looked like this," Talla explained. "You see, we -"

"You with the mouth," Kirana called out.

Del tilted her head to peer around Talla's side and raised an offended eyebrow at the woman in yellow.

"Pardon?"

"Come here, girl."

Trying to maintain her dignity in spite of her lack of clothing, Del stood up and walked over to the seated woman.

"What do -"

"Kneel," Kirana ordered, waving her free, left hand toward the ground in front of her.

With her skirt out of the way, Del could see everything. Kirana used her left hand to part her lips while she forced two fingers from her right as far into her vagina as she could.

As they pistoned in and out of her tunnel, she looked around slowly in confusion.

"Y'know, I've never seen men in these revival sessions," she tilted her head. "Nor so many women, actually."

Kirana shrugged once, then reached out with her left hand to grab the back of Del's neck.

"What are you -" Del started, but was interrupted as Kirana deftly took her two wettest fingers and jammed them into Del's mouth.

"Bah!" Del protested.

Kirana didn't seem to notice or care.

"Try sucking him now."

Standing up with a huff of exasperation, Del summoned as much of her dignity as she could and whirled around.

"It might work," Talla rose off Zhair'lo's penis to give Del space. "I saw it once ... but not with anyone's mouth."

"You with the vagina," Kirana called. "Get over here."

"You're too far," Talla called. "I can't let go of him."

"Why not?" the woman in yellow clearly didn't appreciate disobedience.

"We're ... sort of ... meshed."

"Sort of?! Where in the nine hells did you go to school? 'Sort of meshed'," Kirana's raised voice trailed off as she rubbed her palms into her eyes. "Fine, whatever. Nine gods, what a stupid day."

Kirana stood out of her chair and came up behind Talla where she knelt over Zhair'lo. Talla felt the other woman's fingers sliding up past her cheeks and sinking between her lips, depositing a cool moisture against her clitoris and inner lips. She withdrew the finger and Talla heard a slick, wet sound as Kirana penetrated herself again, gathering more lubricant, and rubbing it against Talla's tender flesh.

A third time, the fingers went away and came back. Talla, expecting another deposit along her lips, gasped as Kirana shoved her fingers up into Talla's vagina and withdrew them just as savagely.

"You with the mouth. Any reaction?" Kirana asked.

Del mumbled an affirmative.

"Good," she pronounced. "Make way for this one. Once you've got a mesh - not a 'sort of mesh', whatever in the nine hells that is, but a real mesh - I can move on."

Kirana yanked her chair closer so she could watch from the side as Del pulled off Zhair'lo and made room for Talla.

Something about Kirana's juices had affected Talla. She felt an unusual warmth spreading inside her belly and a sweat broke on her brow. Her heart had started pounding at some point, though she wasn't sure when. She knew part of it had to do with having her vagina prodded that way, but something more poked at her body than mere fingers.

Not wanting to waste whatever Kirana had given her, Talla parted her lips and pressed their insides down up Zhair'lo's slightly engorged manhood. Del hadn't lied about the effects.

"Tingling yet?" Kirana raised a quizzical eyebrow.

"Not yet."

A light slap came from a corner of the room. Kirana hadn't heard it, but Talla looked up. Renzi, still tonguing Tara, looked up into her eyes. Clearly, she had delivered the slap to his shoulder to get his attention. He rocked back on his heels and looked at her, understanding that she wanted to communicate nonverbally for whatever reason. She spread her legs as widely as she could, pointed down at his groin, then at hers, then nodded her head toward Zhair'lo.

With a glance at Zhair'lo, Renzi nodded his understanding and stood up so he could remove his shorts. Clearly, the boy got some value out of licking pussy, because Talla could see his erection bounce out of his shorts.

"Quickly," Tara mouthed to him.

Renzi took her at her word, set himself against the tunnel she spread open for him, and pushed inside. Tara let out a moan of appreciation and Talla felt the wave of their mesh wash over her. Kirana turned around to look, just in time to see Z'rus copy the procedure with Zia and Kit with Bree.

The room wavered with each mesh and, with the short distance between them all, intensified the heat rush Talla felt in her body.

"Tingles now," Talla breathed, sensing Zhair'lo coming alive beneath her. "He's getting hard."

"What in the nine hells?" Kirana slouched down in her chair as she clapped a hand suddenly over her genitals. "What is with you people?"

Driven by the forces they'd unwittingly unleashed, some combination of their owned combined meshes and the connection between Talla and Zhair'lo, none of them could hold back. Whimpering along, both Kirana and Del began rubbing furiously at themselves, begging for an orgasm that woudn't come.

'It won't come to them,' Talla realized, feeling all of them inside the same mesh she shared with Zhair'lo. 'Not until we finish this.'

But if a mesh was no place for three, how was it a place for ten?

Talla couldn't let that distract her, because Zhair'lo had hardened nearly enough. She moved her body along his length, feeling the enlarged tip as it slid down past her clitoris, bumped against the opening Kirana had so rudely penetrated with her fingers, and slid back up her lips. Her own fluids combined with those of the woman in yellow and coated her liberally from the uppermost cleavage of her lips to well back between her cheeks.

With each pass, Zhair'lo lengthened and stiffened beneath her. Over the rest of his body, a faint pinkness began to work its tortured, meandering way to the surface of his skin, pushing out the all-conquering pasty greyness.

The head of his penis bumped with an urgent spasm at her opening.

'Now or never, then.'

Talla rolled her hips forward, arching her back to situate her tunnel parallel to his manhood. It took a couple of extra twists to get the angle right, and she pushed down.

Zhair'lo reacted in the best way she could have hoped: his back arched; his hips thrust and his eyes opened in panicked wideness as he took a great, loud lungful of air.

...

She didn't need to see the colour return to his cheeks, because she felt him inside her mind.

'Alive!' he shouted. His mind raced around, recoiling from the numerous presences invading it. 'But ...?'

'They're all here with you. Your friends.'

Zhair'lo mind searched past her, stretching out to touch Bree first, then Zia, Tara and finally, somehow Del. Through them, he found the men of his squad and, snared in the mental net strung about the room, one foreign presence wrestling about, threaten to tear the whole thing apart.

'Who is she?'

'Don't worry ... we brought you back ... that's all that matters.'

Talla considered all those about her. Zhair'lo's squad mates remained calm given the untidiness of this mesh and its gender imbalance. She felt each of their bodies, the women more distinctly than the men. Unlike her mount upon Zhair'lo, the three other girls lay on their backs being thrust upon. The rhythmic penetration transmitted from their moist tunnels to her own, making her quiver inside even as she rotated her hips upon her man.

Even Del and Kirana, who had no real way to have joined any mesh, never mind Talla and Zhair'lo's, weighed in with their patterns of masturbation. Del made quick little horizontal motions, while Kirana made deep downward strokes, pushing her clitoris downward and over into her vagina, two fingers slickly penetrating. The woman, Talla realized, had been donating her juices since the crack of dawn and it would be nothing short of a miracle if Del's gentle teasing did anything for Kirana.

'This is dangerous ...' Zhair'lo warned, remembering a worse time.

'Don't think about the danger.'

She soothed him, reassuring him that his friends surrounded him now. He recognized them, even if he couldn't see them, and pangs of jealousy twitched inside Talla when she saw how his mind reached out for Bree first, how his mind recognized her mesh-self even better than it knew Talla's.

'It's okay, Talla. She's Served me more, that's all. It's still you. It's always you.'

Talla pushed her thoughts aside, trying to ignore the way Zhair'lo connected so easily with Tara, then Zia and finally Del. He knew these people better than he knew her, and his ease with their presence disturbed her regardless of his assurances.

'Can you come? We need to get out of this.'

Zhair'lo, even in his confused state, recognized the pain swirling around Talla, poisoning the mesh as she realized these other women had all the camaraderie and natural affection she had so desperately wanted.

'Yes. Just push for it.'

Talla knew his plea for a sign of weakness. Zhair'lo accepted the present tenuous nature of his life and relied upon her to get him out of it.

'What will happen when we come, though?'

'I don't know, Zhai, but there's no other way out.'

She felt him swell up inside her, the tip of his shaft tickling at something deep in her tunnel, tickling in a way only his manhood could. She swivelled her hips around, letting him harrow out her flesh, writhing in her belly even as she felt the thrusts of other penises, pounding away at the woman inside the mesh.

The men thrust for all their depth. Del held her breath while stroking her clitoris with reckless abandon and Kirana drove three fingers all the way into her sopping wet tunnel.

Zhair'lo's hips moved just the slightest bit, tilting Talla forward and driving a cry from her lips. The dam broke, first for the pair on the bed, and then for all those around them. Tara screamed, while most of them grunted and Kirana moaned painfully for her beleaguered genitals.

When Talla passed out, falling forward on to Zhair'lo, she knew that at last she had saved her man.

---===================----

A door creaked, stirring Zhair'lo into awareness.

Someone intended to enter.

A foreboding familiarity came with the intruder.

He recognized malice in her heart.

Panic set in.

He shouldn't be in this room, with its black floor and white furnishings.

Talla lay nearby, clinging to him even in her sleep. She shouldn't be there, either, one naked body alongside the other.

Did he have weapons? His friends were gone, except for Talla, but even leaving him naked, the others wouldn't have left him unarmed.

Sword.

Knife.

Anything?

Talla awoke, feeling the strength of his terror. Through her eyes, he saw the armour and weapons laid out on the bed next to them. Her hand took the knife by the blade and, thoughtlessly, desperately, flung it backwards at the door, triangulating with his eyes without even using her own.

His energy spent, darkness swept over Zhair'lo again.

---===================----

A form paused at the threshold, eyeing the knife stuck in the door frame. A hand, reflecting golden sunlight, reached out to pluck the weapon from the wood. She pushed the door open and surveyed the small room. One young man, the Conduit, lay unconscious on the bed. Beside him, a woman with several Abundance upgrades stood angrily defending him despite her nudity. The girl's eyes darted to the next bed, obviously wondering if she could reach the sword there.

"You came in through Sweetness Gate, did you not?" she asked the girl.

"Yes," her reply came back cold, defensive and without any trailing honorific.

"Then you saw what a Sorceress can do, child," the Goddess laid a golden hand on a golden hip. "What power do you imagine I have?"

That gave the girl pause and she surveyed the body of the woman before her. The Goddess had chosen, based on the immense amount of metabolic heat her body had decided to create since her Ascension, to wear the minimal amount of clothing a woman of her rank could get away with. The black skirt hung off her right hip, its hem crossing almost low enough to barely cover her pubic hair and snuggling just under her bare left hip where her hand rested. The mid-riff baring top offered considerably more coverage, given the size of her newly enlarged breasts, but still left considerable cleavage bare.

None of this, black cloth or golden skin, went with her roan red hair, a clash she endeavoured to ignore.

The girl appeared to have a change of heart and sank back down next to the boy.

"I apologize, Eminence," her voice weighed heavy with contrition. "I was frightened."

The Goddess entered the room, closing the door behind her. She had little time for things like this, but loose ends left untied could unfurl an entire length of rope. And this pair constituted one of the worst unfinished pieces of work she had ever come across.

"You are the one I sensed last night?"

"Eminence?"

The Goddess walked around the bed to the girl's side so she could sit down on a second bed and face the young one, "What is your name?"

"Talla, Eminence."

Reaching out, she took the naked girl's face in her hands and forced her to meet her eyes.

"Much hides in these eyes," she observed, but the girl met her gaze evenly. Looking down at the boy, she released the girl. "What of our noble Conduit?"

The sarcastic poison laced into her voice did not go unnoticed.

"He saved your city," she spat out.

"Oh, he did," she acknowledged. "Offered his life to complete the quest, even. Very noble."

A pregnant pause occurred, and their gazes met again.

"I had intended to let him die, like a proper martyr."

Talla didn't so much as twitch at this announcement, but the Goddess felt something harden in the girl.

"After I saw the mess in his mind," the Goddess said, "After I sensed you in the mesh, and all your odd, troublesome thoughts, it seemed to me the best course of action. He could die a Hero's Death. We would make a statue of him in all his masculine glory. Very tidy ending to a confusing story no one need ever hear - least of all me."

She looked down at the naked, greyish boy on the bed.

"But someone violated my orders," her black eyes narrowed. "And the bunch of you revived him."

---===================----

Talla watched as a battle raged through the Goddess's mind. Clouds blew across the sky outside, casting the room in grey shadow. It seemed to Talla, tiny and weak next to the giant, golden woman, that a threshold existed in her scruples. Letting a 'troublesome' boy die through neglect might pass muster, but actively murdering him crossed some unseen line. Talla, for her part, could do very little. Zhair'lo's friends had left while she slept. Had they carried out Kirana? Talla thought so, but her memories in the time after she collapsed contained a number of unreasonable dreams.

"He is alive now, Eminence," she offered, humbly and hopefully.

"Indeed," an eyebrow rose in response. "Come sit here."

She and the Goddess switched places and Talla watched as the large woman undid her top to let her golden breasts free from their strict containment. With the ease brought on by all of the upgrades in her body, she lifted Zhair'lo into her lap and laid his head under her breast. A gentle squeeze at her shimmering, darker gold nipple brought forth a drop of milk. A second squeeze eased the drop out to fall on Zhair'lo's lips. A moment later and her man mindlessly latched on the Goddess's breast and began suckling away.

"He will be invigorated," the Goddess said. "Then I must decide what to do with him while I clean up my city."

"What happened to your city?"

The Goddess looked up at Talla for a moment, weighing, perhaps, what information she felt like passing on. With a small shrug, she returned to keeping an eye on the young man at her breast.

"The Queen of Endowment, unsatisfied with my handling of a matter of law and genealogy, took things into her own hands," she gave a gentle squeeze to prod her milk supply. "Upon the death of our last Goddess, Endowment had intended to cause the death of the Queen of Sweetness, to prevent her Ascension. But the 'accidental' collapse she'd arranged also took the life of Within, leaving our Temple Fallen."

"We sent for your help," the Goddess carefully stroked her other breast, preparing it for the voracious appetite of the one who fed. "And I meanwhile forced upgrades from the Queen of Endowment before executing her. Abundance, for whatever her part was in her Queen's sedition, decided it best to die on the wall in Sweetness rather than face trial."

The larger woman paused thoughtfully, looking toward the window as the sun came out from behind the clouds and dappled her golden body.

"We will build her a statue, I think, since I don't know what else to do about it," she returned her eyes to Zhair'lo. "But not for him. At least not yet."

The glaring sunlight, undiminished now by any cloud cover at all, revealed faint streaks of grey in the Goddess's reddish hair. For a moment, Talla found a faint bit of sympathy in herself for the tired woman as she wearily slid Zhair'lo across her lap and let him latch on her other breast.