Talla's Temple Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that point Maksa came in. Shanata nodded to her with a grin and left the room.

With a sigh, Maksa said, "Let's see your asses."

Slowly all of them turned and lifted their skirts. Maksa inspected one girl's raised red flesh. "Come on back to your beds. I have some oil you can rub on each other."

She led the way back, saying, "Different partners this time."

The oiling led to Talla making a new sister. She kissed nipples with Arlia, a pretty blond girl. Then Maksa took them to lunch. At lunch, Talla sat with Arlia and another girl who was already Arlia's sister. They knew where they were supposed to sit now. Talla realized that the place in which she had sat the day before was reserved for those above the white ranks. Only the chalk marks had allowed her to sit there undisturbed. If she were to sit there now, she'd get another swat on the ass -- and it wouldn't be with a teacher's little pointer stick either. Talla shuddered involuntarily.

Arlia had noticed the shudder. "I know, eh?" she said, "One false move. So many things to remember. So many rules to obey."

In her brief conversations with Arlia, Talla had found a kindred spirit. More so than with Sila, Arlia was a thoughtful and mature girl. Her laughter wasn't giddy and her vocabulary wasn't full of stupid little girl words. Arlia, Talla decided, was smart.

Sila, meanwhile, looked to be too frightened to even speak to her and so Talla decided to let it be for a while. Perhaps they'd try again, when no one was looking. Nothing they had learned so far suggested that it was wrong for them to touch each other like that. But she also realized that there were six and a half more days of classes and a lot could be packed in to just one morning. There were a lot of things that they'd have to learn.

Maybe the next rule would be something about women not being allowed to touch each other. They were both worried and both of their asses were sore; a subtle reminder that would make them pay attention in class.

Talla regarded Sila as a bit of a lost cause in the friendship department, at least temporarily. She decided to keep in touch with Arlia. As much excitement as there was in her sisterhood with Sila, she was too wary to be counted on. Arlia, though, would be a valuable brain to pick in times to come.

12