Tallness of Simmone Ch. 02

Story Info
Daniel 'accidentally' shares a hotel room with tall Simmone.
4.9k words
4.52
35.9k
13
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers

2. Opportunity for Daniel

"Daniel, Ally isn't around this lunchtime - I wondered if you could do something for me? Are you free?"

"Anything." He thought; but replied, "Yes, of course, what do you want me to do?"

"I want to try on some clothes and I want a second opinion."

Daniel was delighted and excited. His approach of trying to develop Simmone's trust in him was working. Her friend Ally not being around, she had instead chosen him. He tagged along happily. It was of course disappointing not being in the changing room or changing cubicle with her but that would have been rather odd. He would like to have seen her in her bra and knickers - very much indeed. Daniel was however more than content with Simmone nipping in and out of the changing room showing him blouse after blouse, trousers after trousers, skirt after skirt. Not having experience of women he was amazed by the bother she took choosing the right item. It was certainly something he would not dream of doing. He would go into a shop, pick what he liked as quickly as he could, pay and be off. He had better things to do than shop - though helping Simmone shop was quite a different matter. He did his best to be objective and helpful. "Too baggy" (that got a pout - what had he said wrong?), "the colour doesn't suit you" (a frown), "that looks lovely" ("it looks awful"), "I like that" ("I don't"), "Pretty pattern" ("maybe").

The best bit came with Simmone trying on a longish white linen shirt. Daniel commented favourably (he hadn't seen the price) when Simmone had said that it would look really good in the summer pulled up and tied below her bust. She was obviously wistfully thinking back to her summer holiday. She pulled the shirt up and tied it, as she had described, leaving her midriff exposed. Daniel stared at her exposed tummy and prettily tucked in tummy button. The skin was so flawlessly smooth and still with its golden brown from the holiday.

"Well?"

"Yes, perfect - multipurpose, summer or winter, looks great on you, Simmone," he gabbled.

She seemed pleased and it was one of the things she bought.

The conditioning continued. Just a little bit every other day. The flashing light and the reinforcement.

"You can trust me Simmone, even with your personal thoughts. I am quite safe. You can talk to me about your personal thoughts - about your worries, about your boyfriend, about sex." Daniel had been a bit worried when the last few words came out. He had not meant to go so far so quickly but there was not a flicker of dissent: just a blank listening.

Simmone spent more time chatting to Daniel than she used to. Or, more accurately, she spent quite a bit of time chatting with Daniel: before the conditioning she used to spend no time at all chatting to Daniel.

"I'm going to a party Saturday, Daniel."

Was she asking him? Surely not - what about her boyfriend? His heart leapt unwisely.

"Some friends have asked us..."

Daniel knew what the 'us' meant and it didn't include him.

"... it's a fancy dress party."

"What pirates, spacemen, 1970s, celebs?"

"No, vicars and tarts."

"Ah," said Daniel, "the easy one for the blokes and the potentially embarrassing one for the girls."

"You've got to look sexy, but I don't see that as embarrassing."

Simmone obviously saw things a little differently from Daniel.

"Right."

"So what do you think I should wear?"

Daniel almost choked on his mug of tea, "You want my advice? My advice on how to dress as a tart?"

"I prefer sexy to tart. I was thinking of a naughty nurse outfit, you know suspenders and a skimpy uniform..."

Oh yes, Daniel certainly did and he could easily envisage Simmone in the uniform. Her long legs clad in black stockings, the exposed skin at the top of her long, strong thighs just peaking out beneath a short white skirt, the plunging neckline and the little white cap on her head. He was getting hard.

"... but Ally's doing that."

Daniel would like to see that. Ally wasn't that tall but she wasn't that short either.

"I liked the idea of the suspenders," she said.

"Yes," said Daniel, "just the thing for your long legs." He was momentarily in a panic - should he have said that?

Simmone smiled at the probable compliment, "a girl has to make the best of her assets and I can hardly wow everyone with my little boobs."

"I wouldn't say that." He was unsure if he should comment on those. Certainly he was surprised at what Simmone was saying, how she was confiding in him her rather personal thoughts - his process really was working, she was trusting him. "They're not that little." He reddened, but thought it best to keep going. "Why don't you keep the suspenders but go for white with white stockings, that would be different from Ally. Go for a short skirt but one which only just shows the suspenders when you bend a little - a hint and a glimpse is much sexier than an eye-full."

Simmone was laughing. "Quite the expert aren't you, Daniel! But I see what you mean. Virginal white but not! I could wear the white shirt I bought the other day."

"Yes, tied up to show your tummy, as you tried out."

Daniel was really pleased how things were going - slow but sure progress towards, well, some very interesting experiences he thought. He was not sure whether to change the conditioning, add to it. Later. as she sat there under the influence, he asked whether she thought he was attractive. One of the problems of the machine, or virtues depending on how you looked at it was that Simmone answered questions honestly.

"Not to me. You're OK looking but not attractive. Certainly too short. I'd feel ridiculous with you."

The conditioning changed to include the predictable, "You do not find me unattractive."

Daniel did not push it. He did not suggest Simmone found him irresistible or became wet just looking at him. Daniel was doing well with the machine and he was not going to chance his luck. Slowly but surely he was moving forward.

The day of the party arrived and Simmone asked Daniel to do something for her.

"I've got to stay quite late working so I can't go home and change. Could you act as my lookout, my guard on a meeting room door so I can change?"

Daniel was happy to oblige. Of course he would prefer to have helped her change but she could do that by herself! Virtually everybody had actually gone home so the need to guard the door was probably unnecessary. Daniel lounged outside, thinking of a nearly naked Simmone the other side of the door. The door opened and Simmone appeared.

"Well, what do you think?"

"Objective achieved," he said. He had the approval to look Simmone up and down - and he did.

"With, or without the bra?" She said. Under the white shirt Simmone clearly was not wearing a bra. It was not transparent - linen is not - but it moulded around her little breasts and the shape of her nipples was quite distinct.

"Er," said Daniel. She really was treating him as if he was a close girlfriend, someone she trusted. His scheme was very clearly succeeding. "Well, it rather depends on the effect. Your... your breasts are a bit, a bit defined like that so it does, as I say, depend on the effect you want."

"And if I undo this button?"

Simmone's cleavage was revealed more than he had ever seen before and at his eye level. He stared. "Yes, well that certainly gives an effect!"

"Perhaps you are right about the bra." She turned going back into the room undoing her shirt buttons as she did so and slipped the shirt off. Through the doorway Daniel could see Simmone's back, naked above her short white skirt. A picture he could before only have dreamt of seeing. Those incredibly long legs going up and up into that short white skirt and then her back, brown and naked! She lent forward to pick her bra from the table and Daniel had a double glimpse, an oblique view of a naked breast and just a hint of creamy thighs between white stockings and skirt - white stockings held up by suspenders no less. Simmone pulled on the bra, turning to Daniel as she did it up at the back. Through the white laciness Daniel could discern brown nipples. He swallowed hard.. Simmone put on the shirt.

"Better?"

"I think it's more subtle. The suspenders work so well - sexy if I may use the word. You don't want to overdo it. Understated was the idea."

"Oh - you saw."

"As you bent a little - it works perfectly."

"Good aren't they?" Simmone looked at him sideways as she slowly lifted the hem of her skirt showing the suspender belt and frilly white panties.

"Simmone you're making me blush!"

She laughed and dropped her skirt. "Daniel you've been really kind helping me with this." She packed away her things and put on her coat. "Well, off to the party. See you Monday." And she gave him a peck of a kiss on the cheek.

Daniel stood staring after her as those long white nylon clad legs headed for the lift. His plan was going well - very well indeed. Where would it lead? Beyond the suspender belt he hoped!

The party apparently went well and Simmone was very pleased with the success of her outfit. She told Daniel all about it. What others had worn, what people had said, what music was played - she even confided about what happened between her and her boyfriend when they got back to his flat. Daniel listened in amazement as Simmone described how she had been bent over the bed, skirt thrown up onto her back, white panties pulled down to her knees and Wilf had taken her there and then.

"Ooh, that was a bit personal. I don't know why I said that. I just find I talk away to you and feel I can tell you anything. You don't mind? You're not upset?"

The only thing Daniel was upset about was not having been the man doing the rogering work. He could imagine, in his mind's eye, Simmone bent over, panting, her pink bottom exposed, wet and ready to be penetrated - phew!

Having Simmone talk about sex was a long way from actually having sex with her. Daniel was not sure what his next step should be. The complication, of course, was Wilf - he was around and not under any sort of control. Even if Daniel got into Simmone's flat and into bed with her there was the risk Wilf would turn up. Daniel wanted to avoid any sort of scene, possibility of embarrassment or, worse, violence. He imagined himself naked with Simmone in her flat, she lying across the dining room table - if she had a dining room table - her long, long legs wrapped around his back pulling him hard into her wet sex, her small breasts pointing at the ceiling, her body covered in a sheen of perspiration; and then, just at the blissful feeling of release, the point reached when an inevitable pulsing of semen into her would begin, the horror of the door opening behind him. The panic of him turning, Simmone's legs unlocking themselves from around his buttocks, his cock disengaging, turning to face an incredulous Wilf standing, hands on hips in the doorway, staring at the two of them. Daniel imagined himeself, with his cock sticking up in the air, wet from Simmone's vagina and still vibrating from its sudden withdrawal, aghast, unable to stop the spurting arching into the air towards the enraged boyfriend. Not an image to bring him to climax in bed, not a restful image or a scene he wanted to come to pass at all.

Daniel needed to get Simmone away from the possibility of Wilf interrupting: or, alternatively, find a way of bringing Wilf under the control of his machine. Difficult to engineer, as he did not know the man, much less have the opportunity to set up the machine and issue his suggestions steadily over time. The idea, though, had some appeal and his mind wandered as he thought of the possibilities. He could help Simmone when Wilf came too soon (and he hoped he did) - "Oh Daniel, Wilf's premature ejaculation problem's struck again - could you come round and finish me off." Perhaps sharing their bed - "Oh Daniel, we've always been interested in threesomes. Why don't you come round for the weekend." Helping out when Wilf was away. "Oh Daniel, Wilf's away on business. I'm feeling so hot. Would you come round and suck me?" The last idea was his favourite. Not only Simmone on his own but also the idea of kneeling between those long, long legs as she stood over him, his head tilted back and his tongue exploring those wet, musky folds. He certainly came to that image!

A chance presented itself; one not engineered by Daniel at all. It just happened. A requirement for them to attend a conference 'Up North.'

Chris had been amused. "Yer goin' t'conference with Simon. Staying at conference centre wiv her? No chance, yer won't git anywhere."

Daniel had no particular plan in mind - he just hoped something would turn up which he could turn to his advantage. He packed the machine. It had been in regular use reinforcing the idea in Simmone's mind that she did not find him unattractive, indeed going a little further to suggest she found him, actually, rather attractive... in a sexual way. She had not reacted to this suggestion, not broken out of her trance, just sat motionless staring at the light. Daniel did not think he had over done it.

To start with it was a good journey up the motorway driving the hired car with Simmone beside him. Daniel was as happy as he had been in a long, long time. She was as friendly as could be, chatting away as if he was her best friend - so different from a few weeks ago when there would have been an awkward and frosty silence. They had started early afternoon in winter sunshine and had escaped London reasonably quickly. The driving was good and the roads fairly quiet. It did, though, seem to get dark rather quickly even for winter.

"It's going to rain," remarked Simmone. She was wrong.

As they left the motorway network the snow started, gentle at first then increasing. It made the driving tiring for Daniel constantly having the snow flying towards him but he also noticed the deepening snow and the driving becoming more difficult.

"I don't like this," he said honestly, "the next stretch takes us up and over the moors. We don't want to get caught stuck up there." Daniel did not envisage a freezing night stuck in a snowdrift with Simmone as being particularly to be desired. He could imagine they would have to huddle together for warmth but doubted it would be enjoyable or something that would promote a closer relationship. He did not think in such a situation even he would be interested in anything beyond keeping warm and wishing the night over. The lights of an hotel caught his eye. "Let's see if we can stop here for the night."

Out of the car it was freezing and the snow falling hard. Daniel hurried across the whitened tarmac, trying not to fall over, to the reception before returning a few minutes later. He was looking pleased. He was not sure what they would have done if there had not been room. The night did not look clever at all.

"We're in luck they do still have space." He paused. The hotel was not quite full but there was only one double room left. "Not perfect. But given the night... I'll sleep on the floor... there's just the one room."

Simmone looked surprised and momentarily worried but then, "if it had been anyone else but you, Daniel. Except Wilf, of course!" She did not seem at all concerned. Daniel was delighted. The opportunity had surely arrived.

Daniel felt slightly unnerved when they undid the door and stepped into the hotel room with its double bed and each put their case down. He opened the wardrobe, "Oh relief, spare blankets!"

Simmone looked around, "not a bad room. What's the bathroom like? Bath's a bit short."

The bath didn't look short to Daniel but he could imagine they often were for Simmone. She would need a really long bath to lie out flat. He visualised her lying there, little breasts with those brown nipples just poking above the foam - the bath had to have foam in it of course - her blond curls - unless she shaved that is - mixed with the foam and those long legs going on and on down the bath. He imagined being asked to wash her legs, lifting one up all foamy and slippery, glancing down at the join of her legs but seeing little because of the foam, and rubbing the soap onto those brown thighs. He was hard, very hard, standing day dreaming right next to Simmone.

"I think I'll have a bath, if you don't mind. Freshen me up after the journey."

Daniel didn't mind and sat on the bed listening to the water running and imagining Simmone undressing. He rather hoped she would come out just wearing a large bath towel but not surprisingly she got dressed in the bathroom.

It wasn't a bad meal in the restaurant and they shared a bottle of Rioja. The awful weather and what on Earth they would have done had the hotel been full dominated the early conversation. Talking had been easy in the restaurant but it all became rather more difficult when it was time for bed. A matter of embarrassment even for Daniel. He had implanted general suggestions but that did not mean it would lead anywhere in particular. He wondered if he should try and give Simmone a dose of the machine before bed but was not sure how to get her to watch the flashing light.

It did seem strange going into the room together. Simmone seemed suddenly subdued. "Well," she said, "well here we are. You sure you'll be OK on the floor?"

For a moment Daniel wondered what she was suggesting then she blushed.

"Oh, I didn't mean... I meant I could sleep on the floor, if you like."

Daniel laughed with her. "No, no hardly gentlemanly."

"If it had been anyone than you, Daniel, this would have been really bad." And she kissed him on the cheek. "Well, bedtime."

She gathered some things from her bag and disappeared into the bathroom. Coming out again gave Daniel a very pleasant surprise. Her night attire was a very short, white cotton nightie with a big red heart across the chest. Just seeing her in such a little outfit was a joy to him. He looked away but as she passed him he turned to watch her bare feet and long brown legs cross the carpet to the bed. Her slim hips and small bottom were clearly moulded by the thin white material and he caught a glimpse of bottom cheek as she swung herself into bed.

As he cleaned his teeth in the bathroom it came to him that he did not have any pyjamas. He normally slept in his tee shirt or nothing at all. Well, if he left his tee shirt on that would be OK but he should have thought ahead - how? This was totally unexpected. He stripped and showered, all the time thinking of Simmone in her little cotton nightie just feet from him. He desperately wanted to touch her. As he soaped he lightly stroked his rigid penis. He was tempted to climax there and then thinking of her but that seemed very much the wrong thing to do with her so close, so he dried himself and put his tee shirt back on. He glanced down. His cock was very obviously pushing the material forward. He put his trousers on as well to hide the erection. Out of the bathroom he walked to his makeshift bed before glancing at Simmone.

"Lights out?"

"Please."

He removed his trousers in the dark and settled down. It wasn't too bad though he would so much have preferred to be in bed with Simmone.

"Funny old day," she said.

It didn't seem Simmone was quite ready for sleep. They chatted for a little while in the dark before she said,

"Is it hard?"

Daniel's eyes opened wide in the blackness of the room but Simmone realised her double entendre.

"The floor - is it hard?"

"They generally are," he said dryly, "it's OK."

There was silence for at time.

"You sure it's OK? I don't like to think of you uncomfortable. It's quite a big double bed. If you put the pillows down the middle."

Daniel was not going to refuse the offer. The floor was not exactly comfortable even with carpet on it. He was not used to camping.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,674 Followers
12