Tallness of Simmone Ch. 05

Story Info
An interlude. Daniel muses on the Sex Olympics.
3.3k words
4.06
22.5k
7

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/07/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,640 Followers

5. Daniel muses on the Olympics

Daniel's success with Simmone gave him a warm glow inside. He was happier now than he had been for a very long time. It was not like actually having a girlfriend, it was a strange relationship and he was conscious it was not based on mutual attraction or a natural friendship. Those feelings had always been there on his side, very much so, but Simmone had not only not been attracted to him at all but had not sought his friendship or even, seemingly, had liked him. Daniel saw the whole thing as an improvement. Something good for both of them. He did not think he was an unpleasant or nasty person. Far from it.

He did not think he did bad things, was unkind or anything like that. Perhaps, he could acknowledge, he was not the most exciting or interesting person in the world: more the sort of bloke who would be interested in model railways, 'doing up' old cars or gardening than parties, discos and fast cars. But there had been no reason for Simmone to take against him: except perhaps, he had to admit, he had tended to look at her rather too much. Well, that had not changed and he had certainly seen more, so very much more, of her in recent weeks!

Daniel smiled as he turned on his personal laptop and the screensaver came up showing one of his own photographs, taken with his camera phone. It was of Simmone lying asleep, her eyes closed with a half smile on her lips, one arm up above her head, the other at her side, the sheet of the bed crossing her tummy at an angle but just revealing her tummy button in shadow and her pretty little hemispherical breasts with their light coffee nipples beautifully displayed. Daniel admitted it was much more luck than judgement but he had taken a perfect shot given the limitations of a camera phone's lens. What he would really have liked was one of her completely naked showing her height and length of leg. Perhaps another time they slept together – and there would be another time or rather times - he could then remove all the covers, perhaps if she was really fast asleep he could pose her... and take a number of photos. His cock was hard now!

Daniel did not feel guilty about what he had done with his machine and how he had changed Simmone. He had not upset her relationship with Wilf, had not changed her relationship with any of her friends as such. All he had done was create a new friendship and helped Simmone with a few personal difficulties. He liked to see himself as her friend, willing to help her in any way he could and indeed, through the effect of his device, this was actually how Simmone saw him. The temptation was there, though, to take her away from Wilf and replace him - become her new boyfriend, her new live in boyfriend. He smiled. She would be a much better flatmate than Chris! He was sure he could do it by suggestion whilst she sat watching the flashing light. But could he bring himself to do that? Did he actually want her for his partner rather than for sex? Yes, he liked her a lot, certainly lusted after her and wanted much more sexual relations with her but to settle down with her?

He had also been thinking about his machine and the effect it might have on other girls. Not someone like Ally of course, much too short, but it would be fun to enjoy other tall girls. Perhaps a black girl? He thought of images of tall Nubian girls he had once seen; or an Indian girl; or what about a red head with pale skin and a shock of bright red pubic hair - interesting; or a long nosed Turkish girl with black hair and headscarf? Opportunities might present themselves and he would not want to hurt dear Simmone. Yes, he was fond of her, very fond, but was he so fond that he wanted to be faithful just to her?

It had been very good turning up at Simmone's flat early and being admitted to her bedroom - indeed admitted to her vagina - but Daniel wanted to do this more than once. Moreover, he wanted to come inside her. He could see that there was a certain inevitability about releasing his semen into her sooner or later if he was to continue to be allowed to penetrate. On day he would come too early like Wilf seemed to do rather too often for Simmone's liking. With Simmone's long legs locked over his back, pulling him against her, he would be trapped, unable to withdraw and pull his penis up to send his ejaculation flying between their respective tummies. Instead he would spurt inside her. Would she mind if she reached her orgasm? Why should it really matter to her, given what they had already done together?

Turning up at Simmone's flat when they were going to go to a meeting together had been understandable - he had simply got there early - but there would be no reason for him to hang around outside her flat early morning, day after day, waiting for Wilf to leave and hoping, when Simmone answered the door, she would want his substitution. Daniel needed a reason - a solution. The difficulty was solved some days later. Simmone came into work looking grumpy. She dropped into her seat and started her PC with not a word to Daniel or anyone. He gave her half an hour and then went to make her a cup of tea. This, at least, brought a smile.

"Well, what was up with you this morning?" He said later.

Simmone confided in her 'best friend' that Wilf's performance that morning had been perfunctory and insufficient. Further, he had got home so late the night before that she had dropped off to sleep alone, whilst reading in bed, despite wanting sex. He hadn't even woken her when he came in. She would have loved to have been woken to feel Wilf's big cock between her thighs and instead when she had awoken that morning and had slipped down the bed to suck on his morning erection he had not at all appreciated her own need for sex, had not warned her when to stop and, despite - "can you imagine how I felt, Daniel?" - her own need she had found her mouth being filled with his 'salty stuff.'

She felt really frustrated and cross. Daniel sympathised. Furthermore, she revealed, Wilf was going to be away for a few days so she wouldn't have him in her bed or living room or bathroom or kitchen or anywhere. She had giggled and said she was surprised how open she was with Daniel. She couldn't imagine she'd tell Ally that her boyfriend had fucked her bent over the sink!

"I was really cross and said so. And do you know what he said? He just laughed as if it was funny and said he'd give me a good seeing to when he got back and, by the way, I'd got a dribble of cum on my chin. I was livid. And he left for work leaving me sopping wet. Just went. And that comment about cum on my chin! Can you imagine how I felt?"

It was rhetorical really but Daniel tried to say the right things. Certainly Simmone seemed very appreciative. He said he was sure Wilf would make it up to her when he returned. That did not go down so well. Naturally Daniel made a suggestion,

"Simmone. If I can do anything to help. You know if you need..."

"A man? Yes Daniel, please. I was rather hoping you'd offer. Why don't you come round for supper tonight and I'll cook for you and," she whispered, "bring that cock of yours with you but, remember, you are not to come inside me. You really are so good to me!"

Daniel was really pleased with himself as he opened the door of his flat. Things were really working out with Simmone. He flopped down on the sofa. There were many images of Simmone in Daniel's mind but one that increasingly came into it was of Simmone in her best business suit, her long legs made to appear longer still by her black high heeled shoes looking so smart and so sexy. A curious idea had come to him. Daniel wanted to fuck her standing up. But of course he couldn't reach.

When they had been standing close in the shower the tip of his erect penis had not even touched her sex and with Simmone in high heels she would be inches taller making his penis that many more inches further from penetration. But, he thought, if she splayed her legs right out her pelvis would come lower until she would make contact. He could imagine the thrill of the sudden wet contact. Of course it would be different if the roles were reversed. It would be easy for a tall man to lift up a short, light girl and place her on his penis. All she had to do was hang on with her arms around his neck and legs wrapped around his buttocks and they could fuck away to their hearts content. They, or rather he, could even walk around as they fucked. Into his mind came the ridiculous image of a running track with six couples undertaking the 100 metre, or should it be a 400 or 800 metre fucking race. He could imagine the commentary,

"The competitors are just getting into position, the only race category in which half the participants are facing back at the starting line - and what contestants! This is probably the most popular of the modern Olympic events now overtaking naked beach volleyball as the most viewed on this channel. The girls are getting the men ready now. There goes the first hand in the air; Bruce Cotton from Australia has his hand in the air. For you first time watchers of this sport that means he is ready to run.

The Australian team are the first to be ready. In the jargon of the game the 'Jockey' has done the 'Suck' and he is 'Hard-on' ready to go. There goes the Indian, 'Cocky' Singh's hand. His jockey is probably the heaviest of the girls weighing in at 115 pounds. The contrast between the big men and the girls is always a sight. I love it. To be a jockey you obviously need to be light, it's only a game for the lightest of girls. That's why most are so small breasted. But isn't Asha Kaur such an exception - those are quite something and do keep an eye for them when the race is running. I shall! To keep the pounds down most girls shave but not Asha - just look at those blue-black curls!

We are just waiting for the Norwegians now - yes his hand is up. The girls are standing ready to mount; they mustn't until the pistol goes. Any moment now it'll be the off, the officials are checking all are ready. Yes, I think the off will be any moment. Oh, the Australian's hand has dropped, yes, so has his cock; it's no longer at 'Stand'. Jaayla is having to do the 'Suck' again. There goes the American's hand. That's unusual. These trained athletes practice and practice to hold the 'Hard-on.' It always impresses me to see newcomers to the sport, future champions maybe, at practice both jockeys and runners. We're ready again, yes all looks... We're off. Oh false start! The Norwegian leapt too soon.

What a surprise given their almost perfect work in the earlier heats and who can forget that semi-final run? Can we see the false start in slow motion? Yes fractionally too early, Hrefna's on the move before the pistol goes off - but lovely, yes what a lovely movement she has. You can see it so much clearer in slow motion. Look at the 'Jump' it's perfect, apart from being too early that is! See, she springs into the air towards her partner. Look at the spring in those legs, the strength in those thighs, her arms and legs opening in unison. The arms to catch her partner round his neck, her thighs to impale herself on his cock. Fluid, was that fluid or not! Rewind please, slower and zoom in.

Yes, you can see as her thighs open her sex appearing, there's the target, look how oiled it is - these girls spend quite a time before the race relaxing themselves, opening up so the penis can go straight in even if the girl's aim is a bit off, you can see how puffed up and ready for penetration she is. Seconds count! Oh, but no need to allow for error here, her accuracy was superb. She knows from long practice just how her partner's cock stands, what her angle of approach has to be. Real teamwork. Usually runners and jockeys stay as a team but some work with a number of partners and have to make adjustments. Look at that movement, her aim is perfect, right for his cock, it just slips straight into her - one single fluid movement. A perfect start - had she not leapt too soon!

While we're waiting for the off let me remind you that, as in all running races the aim is to be first past the post but the team has still to be fucking when they do. A team's disqualified if there is a 'Fall Out'. That's hardly going to happen from lack of stimulation, ha, ha. Just wait and see the pounding those cocks get as the girls bounce. It takes practice and skill to minimise the 'Bounce,'

The 'Bounce' slows the runners but it also can over-stimulate. 'Fall Out' rarely happens from a bounce misjudgement at this level of the sport, though many of you'll remember Carl Natterjack and Emilia Gaunt's disastrous fall out at the last Olympics. No, the usual cause of 'Fall Out' is a "Running-ejac.'

Even with their level of training the runners can't maintain the 'Stand' after a 'Running-ejac.' Of course they can keep running whilst they don't have a 'Fall Out.' The trick for the runners is to run as fast as they can without causing a 'Running-ejac.' at least until the home straight. A question always asked is about the girls, do they orgasm? Well I should say they do! Can you imagine the excitement of being pounded by those long cocks, and long means less chance of 'Fall Out,' as you are carried at speed round the track in front of those thousands watching and millions on TV. Asha confided to me that her best is four at an Olympic event. Can you imagine that, Ladies?

Well, they are ready to go again now, all the runners hands are up and, yes, they're off! I couldn't fault the jumps but we'll take a look later in slow-mo. The Norwegians are in the lead, closely followed by the Americans but things can change very quickly in these races.

The Australians are moving up but the pack is still tight, just look at those buttocks move! Hrefna is keeping herself very tight to Salbjorg, you can hardly see his cock as they run, but the Indian team is much more open, see the pistoning. It always amazes me the stamina of these runners, how they don't come quicker in the race with all that 'Stim.' Hey, watch 'Cocky' Singh he's moving up the pack now, yeah the Australians are easing ahead of the Norwegians but 'Cocky' and Asha are coming up fast. Salbjorg's giving it his all but he's grimacing. I think he's 'Running-ejac' but he might still make it to the finish. Not far to go now and 'Cocky' is still moving up the pack, he's level with the Aussies. He's risking it but there are only the Norwegians ahead now.

It's metres to go and, oh no, it's 'Fall-out' for the Norwegians and 'Cocky' Singh and Asha are first, the Australians second, Americans third, then the Russians and Jamaicans. What a race. The girls are dismounting so we can see who has 'Running-ejac.' Yes, as I predicted, 'Cocky' Singh must have come close to the finishing line. The professionalism and timing of the Indian Team takes some beating. You can see he's still dribbling and look at that grin on Asha's face. Ecstasy of winning or a personal orgasm best? Who can tell at this distance but we'll ask her later. Big disappointment on the Russians' faces. It doesn't seem to have affected Boris Kerenov's cock though. That is quite a 'Stand.' It'll need to come down soon or the officials will want another dope test. There was a lot of trouble early on in the sport but I think that's long past. Oh look, there's some recriminations going on between the Norwegians. Little Hrefna looks so young, sweet and innocent with her blond hair, blue eyes, tiny breasts and hairless pubis but I am told she's a real firebrand when angry. I wouldn't like to be Salbjorg!

Whilst we're waiting for the winners to mount the rostrum, let me tell you there is still a debate on whether the Olympic fucking races should be run on Australian Rules or the traditional ones. Much is the same but under the Australian Rules the 'Runner' has also to come inside the 'Jockey' as well as passing the finishing line. The argument being that it is, after all – and mind my French, a fucking race! The trick is to come on the home straight like 'Cocky' Singh today as otherwise it's still got to happen after the finishing line. Often enough even under Australian Rules no 'Runner' has come by the finishing line and then you have a mêlée of teams fucking away as hard and, of course, fast as they can on the ground. The 'Runner' only has to start coming in the 'Jockey' not finish the 'Ejac.' so 'Runners' all pull out still spurting. Quite a sight if several come close together. Sometimes there's a 'photo finish'!

Then there is the 'Wait' whilst the officials check that the first spurt did go in the 'Jockey.' No semen found, then its disqualification! With modern cameras the TV audience can be right there on the 'Check.' Personally, I think the 'Wait' spoils the excitement of the race and hope we don't adopt Australian Rules for the next Olympics. But that's a personal view and I know there are a lot of fans of Australian Rules.

Well, the Gold, Silver and Bronze teams are mounting the rostrum. Look at the size of the 'Runners' compared to the 'Jockeys'. Little Asha's still beaming as she stands to attention as the National Anthem starts.

Oh, isn't that sweet, 'Cocky' Singh and Asha certainly are quite a team, though not a couple in their personal life, the National Anthem's over and Asha has taken hold of her partner's cock and she's waving it all about at the crowd. The crowd's going wild, they're loving it!

Fantastic race, wish you could have seen it, but now it's time for 'Just a Minute.' Olympic coverage will be back with Naked Gymnastics later."

Daniel chuckled to himself. Imagine hearing the race on the radio and not seeing it on the TV! He must stop daydreaming, though. He had got really hard as his imagination visualised Simmone in her business suit with the high heels and then as he imagined Olympic fucking. Actually he could easily have got his cock out and had a really good wank, as his mind turned to the nude women's basketball event, had Chris not just come in at the front door. In any case, it was time to get ready to go and see Simmone for dinner. He had a dinner date!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,640 Followers