Talmin Ch. 2

Story Info
Everyone learns something
4.3k words
4.63
27.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/26/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mab
Mab
5 Followers

PART 4

It had taken Mila only an hour to put the information together. It was only ten in the evening when she called a guard to bring the new slave, so she could continue her studies. She considered telling him he'd been sold again. She considered telling him he was a gift to a six year old. She considered telling what the six-year-old's mother would use him for, but she didn't. The only excuse she made for Demon to be brought to her room was that she had, "not felt like walking down all those stairs to the basement," and had ordered everyone away from the area so she'd have quiet.

The concussion he'd given himself was thankfully only slight. Demon had woken a few hours later and was being dragged down the hall by a guard again. The sleep had helped. He was shoved into a bedroom and the door locked behind him. Demon's stomach knotted. The heavy smell, the smell between Mila's legs, the room was soaking in it.

Mila emerged swinging a key from her finger. "If I unlock you will you promise not to do anything violent? Will you promise not to run away?"

Demon pulled a few brain cells together. Even if he ran, at best he'd get out of the building, out of the building didn't help him much. The ships were heavily guarded. He also wasn't sure how far he could run before he felt need to damage his skull again. Demon nodded. "Where are you're books?"

Mila grinned. "I'll write in them tomorrow." She unlocked his legs first, then his hands. She was honestly surprised when he grabbed her.

Demon pressed his mouth on hers. He didn't know why, it just seemed the thing to do. She seemed to like it. Her tongue forced it's way into his mouth. He held her tighter around the waist.

Mila tugged on the waist of his skit. She could feel her nipples hardness even crushed against his chest. She bit at the center of his collar bone.

Demon groaned and began to ruin her dress. Blue fabric was soon in far too many pieces on the floor. He gently caressed her at first. Her flesh was so smooth it didn't feel solid, it was more like water or milk. He started tasting her neck, licking, sucking, biting. Mila squirmed in his arms. He moved down slowly and made his way to the center of her chest.

Mila sighed and her eyes rolled into her head a little. For a novice he was very good. She hadn't noticed the fangs before. He was doing something to her breast no one had done before. He some how was sucking it, licking it, and tugging it with his teeth at the same time. She ground against his body.

He couldn't smell anything anymore except the powerful odor from her legs. He ripped off the last piece of cloth on her body. He moved his mouth to the other nipple and hand on the vacant side. He pinched and squeezed it. The other hand had slid behind her and was massaging her rear.

It was only now that Mila noticed Demon was still wearing his skirt and harness; this needed to be corrected. She undid the belt and helped him step out of the skirt. As he worked Mila felt his constantly ready penis rub against her leg. She sensed him moving lower. She did not want to be on the floor and she did not think she could stand any more. She pulled him in a zig-zagging path to the bed and laid down.

Demon let go of her and just stared as she waited on the bed. Her skin was red where his mouth had been. The tuft of hair between her legs caught his attention. He climbed onto the bed and kissed it as she had kissed his mouth. He felt Mila thrust against his tongue as he probed her. He paid extra attention to the small piece of flesh that protruded just below the hair. He did many things to that part of her body. She cried out over and over, each time the scent and taste changed a little from what it'd been before. It was wonderful, he could do it for hours.

Once Mila completely lost track of the number of times she orgasmed she reluctantly pulled Demon's head from her crotch. She rolled over on her side to catch her breath. She turned away form him, but could still feel the heat radiating off his body. A few more minutes of that and she'd never walk again.

His face was covered in her fluid. He licked every drop he could reach. It was having the same calming effect as before. Demon would have been more than glad to just continue what he'd been doing, but when he tried Mila stopped him.

No. He was excellent at it, and had given her a new respect for instincts, but she wanted to see that stare again. She wanted to see him writhe at her touch. She began to untie the harness and kept him from touching her as she did. If she let him start again, she wouldn't get beyond the first tie. He got the idea and soon was clenching the sheets. Every so often he would emit a whimper or have difficulty keeping still. Once the harness was removed she got him to kneel on the bed and face away from her. This took some doing, he kept turning around and doing wonderful things with his hands and mouth, grinning all the while. Mila made the tail was laid flat on the bed then straddled over it and knelt next to him. The spikes on his tail were dull so they felt wonderful when she moved her hips and rubbed them against her clitoris. She blew air at the nape of his neck.

Demon growled softly. He wanted to touch her more, but was liked what she was doing. With his mind a little clearer he could appreciate it more. Her breath on his neck reminded him of his nudity. The weight and dampness on his tail made him move involuntarily. He felt her hand snake around his abdomen and slide up and down next to his penis. Penis, that was the word Mila had used? He growled louder. The friction between his legs and the dampness moving on his tail made him quite unprepared for the third and forth sensations.

Mila began to stroke right next to his spikes, up and down his back, slowly. She noted an increase in twitching. She ground a little harder on the dulled spikes of his tail. She then took a blue spike, just below his neck, into her mouth. Mila felt Demon loose the little bit of composure he had left. He bulked underneath her as she tried to keep her mouth, hands and hips on opposite rhythms.

Demon roared and grunted, trying to thrust against everything at once. Any left over calmness was gone. The tension built as he felt Mila go faster and faster. He managed one stretched out word. "Nooooooolllllraaaaa!" With that yell he made a mess on Mila's rug.

Mila's hands kept on him until he finished, then held him to her when his body went limp. She marveled at him. There was nothing else to do. She felt something moving on her thigh. His tail had wrapped itself around her thigh, and was just resting there. It was comforting in a way. She hugged him close and looked over his shoulder into his lap. His penis stuck out hard and big as ever. She would have welcomed more, but she was a fearful of his condition. She didn't know if this would speed up or slow down Talmin. "You're tired. You should rest."

"I . . . can't . . . like. . . this." Demon swallowed hard, not sure how to explain. "I have to . . . or I . . ." The need had filled him again. Whenever she had make him bring forth the red fluid, he vaguely remembered her using the word sperm, it gave him a brief dip in the tension, mostly because he was exhausted, but then it was worse than before. Demon turned around quickly and buried himself between her legs again. He repeated his performance until he smelled and tasted that slight change three times, only then did he collapse and fall asleep. Mila did the same, too tired and contented to move, even to make notes.

Jill leaned back against the north wall. She kept by the large shrubbery so no one would notice her. Thomas was late. She rubbed her arms then covered her exposed cleavage with her hand. It was a little cold for outdoor sports. The new guard was keeping watch near by. He was a slim lad, sandy blonde hair, and looked very nervous. Was his name Jason? "Guard!" Jill was careful not to be too loud or make the yell sound panicked.

Presumably Jason walked quickly over. "Yes Miss?"

He's polite, they're so cute when they're polite. "You're the new guard aren't you?" Jill took her hand away from her breasts.

He smiled nervously and glanced back at his post. "Yes Miss. I'm Jason." He bowed his head a little. Jason tried not to stare at her volumous chest, but didn't really succeed at it.

"I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jill, one of the faceless servants." Jill touched her chest again, making him follow her hand.

Jason swallowed, looked back at his post, then at Jill. "I think a woman as pretty as you would stand out."

When he'd looked away Jill had discreetly looked at his pants. The lad certainly got riled up quickly. "Thank you. Actually, I've always liked men in uniform." Jill moved close to him, just barley touching him. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen. Why Miss, er Jill?" He felt a twitch in his dick. He ignored it, he'd felt tense and full of adrenaline all night.

"Just wondering." She some how wiggled him around closer to the wall. She pushed him against it and leaned on him. "I always like to welcome new guards personally." She pressed a hand on his side.

"That's nice of you." Jason swallowed. His cock was getting painful. He tried to run the rules he'd learned that day through his head, looking for the words "fraternize" and "improper conduct." A squeeze at his dick made that impossible.

Jill squeezed and stroked the little guard through his regulation pants. "Would you like me to welcome you?" She undid his pants and slid her hand in. "Mmmmm. Not bad." It wasn't as big as Thomas, but more than enough. She moved her experienced hand up and down, and kissed a little on Jason's neck.

"Yes Missssss." He was too distracted to end the word properly. She was better at it than any of the girls he'd been with.

Jill grinned and squeezed him a little more. "My name's Jill. Can you say my name?"

"Jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiill," it came out in a long low groan.

She descended to her knees. He'd be more fun with a little practice. She pulled his pants to his ankles. She wrapped her boiling mouth around his rigid cock and gave it a nice hard suck.

"Oooaaaah!" He bucked on the mouth enveloping his dick. He bulked harder as her felt Jill's hand reach between his legs and fondle his balls.

Thomas snickered in a shadow. Jill certainly got bored easily. He stepped a little closer. The new recruit had his eyes closed and Jill was turned away. He advanced until he was about a foot away. "Attention!"

The recruit's eyes snapped open. Jill did not release him from her mouth so he couldn't pull up his pants. Given no other option, the recruit stood at attention as Jill attended to his salute.

"This is how I find you Private on your first day?" Thomas surveyed Jason, a clean, young, eager, lad. Thomas felt his own pants tighten.

The private tried to speak but every time he began a syllable Jill doubled her efforts. It was all he could do to keep still and not moan too loudly.

Jill wasn't sure what Thomas was up to, but was certain she'd like it.

"First of all, you should have your eyes open at all times when you're on duty." Thomas stood as straight as possible to make the six inches height he had over Jason even more oppressing.

Jason's head twitched.

"Second." Thomas noticed Jill suck hard as he barked the word. He watched Jason use every muscle to keep from cuming. "If something where to happen, and you were needed what sort of help do you think you'd be?"

"Aaaaaa....?"

"You'd fall right on your face wouldn't you Private?"

"Yes Siiiiiiiiiiir!"

Thomas watched Jason almost fall, and made a mental note of the strength it must have taken not to. "Third." There was another strained but louder moan from the recruit. "And worst of all you broke one of the most basic rules."

Jill stopped sucking Jason and turned to watch Thomas. He was handsome on a regular day, he was gorgeous when he was giving orders.

Even without the hot mouth on his privates Jason remained tense and at attention. Thomas was huge, his boss, and very frightening, but for some reason his erection was unaffected if not made a little harder.

"Always remember Private, ladies first."

Jill surpresed a giggle.

"How are we going to correct this situation Private?"

"I. . . ." He could speak. The fact he was more turned on now than he'd been with Jill on his cock was confusing him too much.

"I'll tell you how we're going to correct this Private." He grabbed Jason's cock and pulled him forward by it. "First you will remove your pants. I don't want one of my men tripping an looking like an idiot."

Jason almost came when his captain pulling on his pecker. He obeyed.

Jill was now leaning back on the grass, thoroughly entertained by the show.

"Now you will correct your selfish mistake and provide the service to this lady you should have in the first place." He pulled Jason again by his cock. He liked the twitch and moan the action produced. He lightly rubbed his thumb over it. He held off on doing anything about his own hard on though.

Jason shook as he stood over Jill. "Yes Sir." He got down on his knees and lifted Jill's dress.

"And keep your eyes open."

"Yes Sir." Jason looked between Jill's legs. He'd never done this before. He'd had quick rolls with a couple of the girls in town, but this was a new angle for him. There was a patch of neatly trimmed hair. He was very careful not to blink much.

Jill was not a patient woman. She raised an eyebrow at Thomas and indicated Jason.

"Hop to Private!"

Jason put is mouth over Jill's clit. Maggie had showed him what that was. She'd leaned back in the hay and rubbed while he watched. Jill bulked against his mouth. Not knowing anything else to do he sucked. He heard Jill moan.

Thomas walked around them for a better view. He stood right behind Jill's head. Her face said the private was doing all right, but could do better. "Faster Private."

Jason shook at his commander's voice and sucked a bit harder on Jill. He stared up at Thomas's stern face, but saw the slight upturn of his mouth and the bulge in his pants. Jason began to suck Jill's clit in fast little pulses.

Jill ground into the mouth between her legs, he didn't quite have the swing of it. She looked up at Thomas and saw the underside of his monstrous cock. She watched his hand move slowly up and down, circling the tip with his thumb. Reluctantly she tore her gaze away and put it back on her crotch. She saw Jason's eyes, not staring at her, but at Thomas's cock. An evil grin crawled across her face. "Thomas, he's not doing it right." She looked back up at Thomas's wide grin.

"Stop Private."

Jason stood up at attention, his pecker still jutting out in the night air. He watched Thomas's hand still slowly massaging the giant thick snake that erupted from his pants. He didn't think something that size was humanly possible.

Still slowly petting himself Thomas began to lecture the private. "What sort of man are you not knowing how to treat a woman?" He walked around Jill, still on the ground and her dress flipped up. He stood face to face with Jason. His rod hovered above his subordinate's. "Jill, remove your dress and stand by the wall."

Jill obeyed. The brick was very cold against her skin.

"I want you to pay very close attention Private." Thomas kneeled between Jill's legs. He began fucking her with his tongue as hard as could, slamming her against his face by grabbing her ass and pushing and pulling. He groaned into her as he noticed the blades of grass tickling his dick. He felt Jill's hands on his shoulders and heard her cry out. He let her ride out the sensations then left her cunt. "Can you remember that Private?"

"Yes Sir." Jason was breathing heavy, but his hands were behind his back. He'd been a little afraid of what Thomas's reaction would be.

"One more thing. Remove the rest of your uniform, get on your hands and knees, and face away from the wall." Once Jason obeyed he returned to Jill. He removed his pants quickly, gave her a sweet smile, then rammed his cock up into her. She moaned loudly as he made a few strokes. "Eyes front!"

Jason whirled his head forward.

Thomas removed his cock and replaced it with a few fingers. When they were nice and wet he left Jill by the wall. He stood behind Jason and just took in the sight of the young man scared, horny, and waiting. Thomas stood close to him, so the head of his dick rested on the lad's back. He reached around the goosebump covered legs and took the hard cock in his hand. Jason twitched under him. He stroked a little and then continued the lecture. "To know how to treat a woman one must have an understanding of what it's like to be a woman." He slide the wet fingers into Jason's ass. Jason shook and jumped. He didn't know if he wanted it to stop of go deeper. The hand on his pecker squeezed and pulled. The fingers in his as thrust inward and wiggled a little. He shuddered. He didn't want any of it to stop. The hand on his pecker continued and the fingers inside him made a few strokes then left. Soon they were replace by something very large and slick pressing against his anus. "Do you want to learn Private?" Thomas pressed the head against Jason's ass.

A wavy voice squeaked out of Jason, "God yes Sir." He tried to relax but still wasn't prepared. The pain was unbelievable as the commander entered him. The motion stopped. He tried to relax more, but it wasn't any use.

It just wouldn't fit, and he did not want Jason walking funny on his second day. He pulled out. "About face." He tried to bark it, but he was breathing too hard.

Jason remained on the ground staring up at him. "I'm sorry Sir. I'll do better next time Sir." He wasn't surprised that he meant what he'd said. He was surprised that he had the courage to act without being ordered. He took the head of his commander's cock into his mouth and sucked.

Thomas grunted and thrust forward a little. What the lad lacked in skill he made up for with effort. He could tell Jason was really trying, he had about a third of the length in. He could feel himself ready to let go, and glared at Jill.

She had pulled her breasts out of her dress and was happily leaning on the wall twisting her nipples. Jill knew what was needed. She leaned down and whispered into Jason's ear. "Reach underneath and stroke between his cock and balls."

Jason obeyed.

"Now graze him gently with your teeth and suck really hard."

Jason did as instructed. He felt Thomas's yell vibrate through him. He spit to the side and waited for orders.

Thomas staggered and replaced his pants. He swallowed before he spoke again. "Clean up, get dressed, and get back to your post Private Jason. You will be needing frequent lessons in these matters, for which I'm sure Jill will be more than willing to volunteer. You will give me frequent reports on your progress." With some difficulty he staggered back into the shadows. Before he was out of sight he added over his shoulder more to Jill than Jason, "there will be no more lessons tonight." Thomas watched Jason return to his post from a distance and smiled everytime he saw the private's hand almost touch his crotch.

The next day they both woke up late. Mila didn't even make an excuse to the servants and guards why she was staying in bed and why the slave was staying with her. She wanted as much of him as possible before he went. She gazed out a window and waited for Demon to wake up. She did not have to wait long. Something rubbed its way between her legs and then folded over and nestled into her stomach. Mila looked to see Demon's green and blue tail.

"I had a thought."

"You must be feeling better." The tail between her legs rubbed slowly back and forth. She moaned and leaned against him.

Demon put a hand on the wall. It was in preparation of what he was about to feel. His experiences had taught him sometimes it was difficult to stand. He moved in on her neck and nibbled. At the same time he moved his tail from Mila's stomach. The little patch of hair tickled. With some guess work he pressed the tip against the wet heat. With a great deal of restraint his tail entered three inches then retreated. He did it over and over. It was amazing. Entering such a warm place. He was glad he thought it all out before he started touching her, having a plan helped him keep control.

Mab
Mab
5 Followers
12