Talon

Story Info
She wanted an all black Gang-bang and she got it.
2.9k words
4.13
97.1k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author's note: This story was written for the real Mary and based on facts and details she furnished. Of course I took the usual literary licenses. I hope she enjoys it...Shooter)

*

The headquarters of the gang was a dingy place. Seedy may be the word I was looking for. Even in the subdued lighting I could see that cleaning wasn't a priory. Music came from a boom box that sat on one end of the scared and battered bar. Smoke hung heavy in the air. Pot smoke if my sense of smell correctly recalled the odor from my college days.

The place also stank of stale beer and human bodies where hygiene wasn't very important. Most of the light, what there was to it, came from a fixture hanging over a battered pool table. Some light also came from the various signs advertising beer.

After my eyes adjusted to the dimness I could clearly see that there were seven people in the room. Five men and two women. Girls actually, neither being over twenty. The girls were white and the men were all various shades of black. One of the girls had on a leather vest and when she moved her smallish breasts were clearly visible. Not that I was in any position to judge her skimpy attire. I was dressed in a man's tuxedo shirt and a pair of high heel shoes. My shirt was unbuttoned all the way so you can see why I refrain from being judgmental of the girl. The other girl was dressed in a tee-shirt that was more holes than material. She also wore a pair of jeans that were cut off nearly to her crotch.

I let my eyes roam over the five men. Four were best described as typical bikers. A lot of leather and hair. It was the fifth man that got my attention. All four of the others were standing but this man was sitting in an old recliner that had seen better days. Unlike the other four he was clean shaven, bald, and looked clean. At least cleaner than the others. That wasn't what arrested my interest or my attention. This man was big with a capital B.

At first I thought he was fat, but when he stood up I could see that he wasn't fat, he was just immense. When he moved to rise it wasn't ponderous, but smooth and without apparent effort. He strolled gracefully to where I had stopped.

He came to within a foot of me and I had to crane my head to look at his face. Knowing that I was five feet, ten inches tall, I judged his height to be close to seven feet tall. He was fearsome in size, but not in looks. I wouldn't say handsome as in movie star handsome, but he was easy on the eyes. The one thing that was startling was his eyes. They were pale blue and literally sparkled. A blue-eyed black man. I'm sure his fellow bikers wouldn't describe them as sparkling. I suppose they would say his eyes were cold. They weren't cold to me.

The next startling thing was he was hairless. Not just his head. He didn't have any eyelashes or eyebrows and it was obvious that he didn't have to shave. His facial skin was as smooth as silk.

"So you won't have to ask," he said in a soft well modulated voice, "I was born without hair." He reached out and flipped my shirt open exposing my breasts. "Nice rack."

"Thanks," I said. "I don't suppose they call you Harry, huh?" I do that when I'm nervous or uncomfortable. I try to be funny and I was very nervous at that moment.

"No, they don't call me curly either. They call me what I tell them to. Right now it's Talon. What do they call you?"

"Mary," I stuttered. I don't know why I was so nervous. It was just a dream and I would wake up soon. Deep down I knew it wasn't a dream. I knew without a doubt that this was real. I knew that I was in a black biker's headquarters, but it helped some to think I was dreaming.

"Mary," Talon said looking me over. His eyes started at my feet and slowly ranged upward, lingering over my breasts and continuing on to my face. "Well, Mary, you sure you want to do this?" I nodded, but I wasn't all that sure. It started as a game Fred and I were playing. ***

I should tell you about myself. I'm forty-something, married with two grown children. I had my first black cock at 18, when I got drunk at a party and this eighteen year old black boy drove me home. It didn't take that black Romeo very long to get between my legs. I loved his black cock, but I didn't have another black dick until I was nearly forty. That was we went to Jamaica on vacation and we were in Margaritaville. Fred doesn't like to dance, but there were 2 black guys from NYC that did. The four of us ended up in their room where they both fucked me. So now every year when we go on vacation I get to fuck some black guys.

Not that I won't accept a white cock, because I surely will. Once Fred and I went with three other couples to a local version of "Plato's Retreat" and I ended up with this forty something couple. He was a great fuck and I got off several times with those big wonderful orgasms. I think that was when I realized I liked it when other people watched me get a fucking. I'm telling this because I don't want anyone to think I'm a doey-eyed little housewife with limited experience. I have been around the block...several times.

So how did I end up there in a black biker's hangout? Simple. I confessed to Fred about my "rape" fantasy. How I wanted a gang of rough black men to take me with no holds barred.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not the least bit interested in being hurt. Not too bad, anyway. I'm just tired of my lovers being gentle. I wanted it rough and I wanted a lot of it.

Fred knew somebody that knew somebody who knew about a black biker gang. When Fred told me about it I immediately got wet. It sounded perfect to me.

It took a couple of weeks to get it set up. Apparently the gang smelled a rat. I suppose I can understand that. I'm sure it wasn't an everyday occurrence that some husband asked the gang to fuck his wife and make her squeal.

"It's a go," Fred finally informed me. "Tomorrow afternoon. I'll take you to their place and you go in alone. I asked them if I could watch and I was told no. Not the first time. You sure you want to go along with this?"

I answered him by taking his hand and putting it on my pussy which was soaking wet just from thinking about it.

"I do," I said. "I really do want it."

So that's how I ended up standing there looking up at a giant. ***

"Okay then," Talon said reaching out to grasp my nipple. He was smiling and didn't change expression while he pinched my nipple hard. "Once we start fucking you, it's too late to change your mind. You do understand that, don't you?" He took my other nipple and squeezed it harder causing me to groan. "Answer me, cunt," Talon said. "Tell me you understand that when we start fucking your white cunt there won't be any backing off."

"I understand," I said rising up on my tiptoes. He released one nipple and rammed a huge finger in my pussy. I gasped not from pain, but surprise. I was wet so he had no trouble getting his finger in me.

"Tiffany, go lock the door," Talon said. One of the girls went to the front of the building and locked the front door. "Your cunt belongs to me, now," Talon said with a grin. "The fucking is about to get started." He took my shirt off and using my nipple, he had pulled me forward. I hurried to keep up with him.

"These are the dudes that will fuck your ass," Talon said leading me to a mattress that lay on the floor. "Tony, Scooter, Snake, and Jake. The sluts are Tiffany and Marla," he added indicating the two white girls. "Tony, you get her first but don't dilly-dally. The rest are waiting on you." Talon threw me down onto the scummy mattress.

Tony came to the mattress and quickly removed his clothing except for his socks. He got down onto the mattress and took both my breasts in his hands. He gentle caressed them. That was the last gentle thing any of them did to me during the time I was there.

Tony rammed two fingers in my pussy, wiggled then around a moment then he mounted me. Tony fucked me hard and furious for about five minutes before he shot a load of cum in me. The guy called Scooter was in me almost before Tony got out of the way. Scooter was another five minute fuck. I'm not complaining because they both got me off good.

When it was Snake's turn I got a delightful surprise. He had a thick cock and he gave me a good ten minute fuck. Jake also had a nice size cock. And he fucked me very well indeed. I don't know how long but it was long enough. Up to that point it was fun, but rather tame. Little did I know what was coming up.

When Jake unloaded his cum in me I knew I had to be full to overflowing with their sperm. I didn't think Jake was able to get much traction with all that cum but he managed. Then it was Talon's turn. I opened my eyes and saw him standing beside the mattress. I couldn't believe my eyes! Like everything about the man he was larger than life. His humongous cock hung nearly to his knees. There was no way something that big could stand outward. It had to be a foot long and thicker than a soda can. How could any woman take such a thing?

"Marla, get over here and clean this bitch up," Talon said. While I had been getting the meat from the guys the two girls had stripped. Marla came to me without any hesitation and dropped between my legs. The poor thing may not have been the sharpest knife in the drawer, but she certainly could eat pussy. She used her talented tongue and finger to clean the cum out of me and managed to get me to cum while she did.

While Marla ate me, Talon got on his knees and presented his huge dick for me to suck. I did for a short while, but soon my jaws started to cramp. He seemed satisfied to let me kiss and lick his giant pole for a while longer before shoving Marla out of the way.

He positioned himself between my legs and put the tip of his ebony rod to the engorged lips of my pussy. I still had a lot of reservations about taking the big cock but by that point it was useless to attempt to avoid it.

"Relax, whore," Talon said. "I'm going to fuck you so relax and enjoy it." He got the first couple inched in me, hesitated a moment, and then suddenly lunged forward ramming about two thirds of his cock in me. I heard a squeal and realized it was me that yelled.

Talon could have hurt me bad, but he held back just enough to prevent that. He fucked me hard for about ten minutes. Several times I felt his gigantic cock hit my cervix. It wasn't pleasant, but it wasn't excessively painful. I had never felt so full. I started to climax after only a few minutes.

After a while Talon rearranged us so that I was on top of him. I really liked that position better because I could control the depth of his penetration. It was while I was riding his wonderful cock that I experienced the biggest orgasm of my life. I blacked out for a few moments.

After Talon had given me a royal fucking the party got rougher. The four previous fuckers were playing with Marla and Tiffany while Talon did me. They were ready to get back on me and they did. Two and three at a time. For the next hour there never was more than a few minutes at a time I didn't have at least two cocks in me.

At some point someone sent out for pizza and the delivery guy got a surprise when he delivered it. Jake was on his back and I was on him, his cock deep in my ass. Snake was in my pussy. Ordinarily I wouldn't even have been seen sandwiched as I was between the two men, but Talon brought the delivery man over to get a closer look. Probably in place of a tip, but I don't know that.

"Damn, what a slut," the young man said squatting down to get a closer look at the Oreo cookie and me, the stuffing..

"They're about done," Talon told him. "Want a blowjob?"

"You kidding me? Sure, why not," the man said eagerly.

After Jake and Snake came, I gave the guy a blowjob. He squirted in my mouth, thanked me, and left shaking his head.

The crew offered me a slice, but I was too excited to eat so I passed. I took the opportunity to clean up as much as I could in the small and very nasty bathroom.

By the time I had most of the cum washed off and out of me the guys had finished eating. The party started all over again. It was during that session that Talon made me eat both Tiffany and Marla. I like cocks too much to really get into the girl-girl thing. I mean I can eat pussy, but it doesn't do that much for me. This time was different because I knew there were five hard black cocks waiting for me. I entered into the pussy licking with a lot of gusto

Since I had lost all track of time I didn't have a clue what time it was. Dark outside was all I knew for sure. Tiffany left at some point during that fuck fest. Marla stayed and was also fucked a couple of times. Mostly her job was to suck the cum out of my pussy.

I love to have my nipples bitten, but a couple times they got carried away and bit me too hard. I suppose they got tired of fucking me because they started to see how much pain I could take. Talon tied a length of fishing line onto my clit and pulled me around. Of course I went because I didn't want my clitoris hurt. I tried to balk when he took me outside, but a couple hard tugs on the line convinced me to go.

Naked, except for my heels, we went down the sidewalk to the corner and crossed the street. There was a lot of yelling from people in cars and pedestrians. Since it was a black neighborhood most of the racket came from black men. Slut, bitch, cunt whore and fucker were just some of the names I heard.

A police car slowed, but didn't stop when we went back across the street. I guess they were used to seeing odd sights from the bikers.

"Fine looking whore, Talon," A man observed when we were nearly back to their building.

"Yeah, pretty good fuck," Talon answered. "We been fucking her all afternoon and night. Cunt's not as tight as it was when we started, but her ass is still pretty tight. Want some?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind," the man answered. It was degrading because they were discussing me like a piece of meat and there were several people standing around listening. Several of the men spoke up and said they would like some of me also. Talon invited them in and for the next hour six or seven men fucked me. Most of them fucked my ass, but some did both my ass and pussy.

Talon left the string tied to my clit and he jerked it while I was being serviced by the strangers. The string caused my clit to engorge and become super sensitive. Apparently they thought the string was a good idea and it wasn't long before they had string tied to my nipples too.

It was about midnight when the fucking slowed down. I heard one of the men tell Talon that Fred was outside and wanted to know how much longer I would be engaged.

"Tell him he can have his whore," Talon replied. "We're done with the slut." He sent me out to Fred, naked with the strings still tied to my nips and clit. He also told me to come back on Friday and plan to spend the weekend with the boys. Would I go back for more? Hell yes! Poor Fred was going to have to settle for blowjobs and hand jobs for a couple of days. I was one fucked-out gal.

The End

This is part of a much longer story. Check my Bio to more information on my writing.