Talon's Downfall Ch. 02

Story Info
It's time.
1.6k words
4.27
21.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/08/2022
Created 03/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Excerpt from Chapter One

"Once a month you will be given to a person of my choosing. You will submit to their every whim, no matter what it is you are asked to do. If you fail to do this you will be whipped and punishment will increase to twice a month until I feel you have learned your lesson. If you want to leave you can do so now. You still have a choice, but if you continue to live with me then you will agree to any condition that I have set or will set in the future. Is that clear?"

I nodded my head, I had heard what he Devlin had said, and I knew the choice was mine.

"Oh, and by the way, I will be in the room at all times."

Chapter 2: It's Time.

The playroom door swung open creaking, as it got wider. A set of fingers appeared as a hand helped the door swing slowly further open. At last Devlin walked through the door and approached where I lay on the bed, tied and waiting, in the shadows of the scattered candles. The smell of jasmine incense was in the room.

I must admit, I am nervous and wary and I wonder if I have made the right decision in staying. Devlin gave me the choice of whether to go or stay, maybe I should have gone.

As my husband slowly made his way towards me I tried to read his face carefully. I couldn't see through the darkness of the room, but as he approached where I lay bound, the familiar characteristics that I had known for so many years became clearer. His face held an almost sadistic smile that reached his steel grey eyes.

"Talon, I will give you one more opportunity to leave, if you decide to leave, the divorce papers will be waiting for you on Monday to sign. If you decide to stay I will accept no complaint or defiance from you. Is this understood?"

I nodded my head, I could not speak my mouth had gone dry. Divorce? I didn't want a divorce! I didn't want this either though. I tried to bring enough saliva to my mouth to at least try to talk to this man.

"Devlin." I began in a raspy voice. "Devlin, please I have apologised so many times! Isn't there some way we can work all this out? I don't want us to get a divorce! Can't you forgive me and we can move on?"

Devlin shook his head almost ruefully.

"Talon are you really that stupid? Did you think I didn't know about James already? Or Daniel, or Pete? My friends told me what you were like I just refused to listen. Maybe that was my fault too, but you must carry most of the blame. It was not me who was unfaithful. It was not me who destroyed the trust in this relationship. It was YOU!"

I turned my head away and closed my eyes. I couldn't admit that he was right. A strong hand reached out and my head was forcibly turned so I was looking straight into my husband's eyes. Every time I moved my eyes away, he shook my head. Eventually I felt compelled to meet his gaze. My eyes started to tear up I couldn't help it. I kept blinking in an effort to stop myself from bawling.

The ice in his voice chilled me to the bone. His honesty was brutal.

"For all of our marriage I have treated you like a Queen. I have given you everything you asked for. I've worked my arse off to make sure you have everything you want, from the jewellery you wear to the expensive brand name clothes on your back."

"You lack for nothing, you never have. You have taken, but you have never given anything in return, except heartache. Well, I have had enough! Again, I will give you the chance to leave. You have ten seconds to make up your mind. If by the time I have finished counting you still haven't said anything I will take it as your consent."

He let go of my cheeks, allowing me to move my head. I watched him as he slowly stood up. His eyes roamed my body and I felt very exposed.

"TEN. NINE. EIGHT."

"What have I done?" I thought to myself.

How could things have gotten this far out of hand? They were only flings. Fun, while my husband was at work. A little bit of ME time.

Did I really want to do this now that it had come to this moment? I really am unsure.

Was I prepared to let my husband watch while another man fondles me, touches me, fucks me? I am not keen on being my husbands Slut, let alone a stranger's.

"THREE. TWO. ONE!"

"Time is up Talon." Devlin stood there, staring down on me, a peculiar smile on his face, as I realised, too late, that he had stopped counting.

"Well. Lets get on with this then, shall we?" Devlin said, almost conversationally.

Devlin laid a strip of red silk between the cleft of my breasts and trailed it down until it hid my cleanly shaven pussy. His hand touched my clit as he positioned the silken strip to a place he was happy with. An electric thrill ran through me and I hissed out loud. This was the first time that I had been touched anywhere sexually since that fateful day and I could feel myself grow wetter with each brush of his hand.

That isn't to say that Devlin had gone with out. I've now given more head jobs in the last month than I have in the whole five years of our marriage. I have learnt how to deep throat with gagging.

Well almost.

I have never enjoyed that really tangy hot strong taste of cum, yet I've been made to sit with it in my mouth for what seemed like hours and then told to swallow. The first time, I nearly threw up. I have now learned to swallow without wanting to vomit afterwards. My tits have been covered with more cum than a Sperm Donor Storage Facility.

Devlin has forbidden me from touching myself, and I must admit, this has been very hard for me to cope with. The times my fingers do stray I am too wary to really enjoy it and I stop, not willing to take the risk of angering this man again.

My arse fortunately for me, has been spared any type of invasion.

Finally the silk is in place. I look down and think in the candlelight, I don't look too bad. My belly looks flat and my breasts look perky.

Devlin steps back to admire his handy work. He seems satisfied by the look that he has created.

"There is just one more thing needed". Devlin said to me, and from out of his jeans pocket he brought a blindfold. Immediately I was in total darkness and could only rely on my other four senses. I felt very on edge.

I heard him leave the room and shut the door.

I have no idea how long I waited. It gave me a chance to reflect on what he said.

Was I really that selfish and spoilt?

OK so I like the finer things in life. I like things that have quality and look great.

OK so I get bored easily and I enjoy wearing new jewellery, and love new clothes. I really enjoy it when people come over to my house and say, "Oh Talon you are so lucky, you have a husband who is devoted to you, a beautiful house with everything you could ever wish for. You always look so beautifully dressed, and I just love that new bracelet you are wearing."

And yes, I admit that I do like to have sex with different men.

Now I had to face up to the truth and see that, perhaps I did push things a little too far. Maybe, I can try not sleeping with other guys while my hubby is at work. Maybe, just maybe, I need to find another hobby.

Eventually I heard our doorbell ring. I strained to hear more, but it was pointless the sounds were all muffled. I heard footsteps approach the playroom and the door swung open. Vaguely I thought someone needed to oil the squeaky hinge. It unnerved me.

Not one word was spoken as I heard footsteps walk towards where I lay, bound, blindfolded and defenceless. I was in the process of asking who was there with Devlin, I thought I had a right to know, but as soon as my mouth opened a round ball shape quickly sealed it. My head was roughly pulled upwards and the sound of a clip was heard. I had been gagged as well as blindfolded.

My stomach was in hyper drive with butterflies that seemed to be doing races inside me. I was starting to panic and my breathing was severely hampered by the ball in my mouth. My nostrils were flaring as I was breathing heavier and heavier, hyperventilating.

No one helped me.

I felt hands touching me and recognised the feel of the calloused digits as fingertips ran up and down my body. My breathing started to calm down when I realised it was Devlin who was stroking me. From the tip of my pussy to my breasts, around the nipples, tracing lightly. Upwards and downwards they went until I was moaning as much as I could behind the gag. Suddenly I felt other fingers touching me. The feel of the skin was softer and there were...what the?

Long fingernails?

A woman?